2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
shelter of strange [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 3:11:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah, he was spying on the League." He already knew that Arthur at least... existed. had mentioned that it had been a while since he had been seen. "That's probably the case. Oh well." He sighed, but, well, never-mind it. He didn't particularly want to talk about it in detail.

The Slowking darts past and keeps time with the redhead and his pokemon, charging on all fours. Chu-e is slower to go. Running is... a struggle. And so are stairs. Of course it had to be stairs. He lags behind but does follow, even if by halfway up he is wincing and holding his left side as he takes each step. When they reach the top he groans. "You're carrying me back down." He wheezed, in visible pain. Still, he tried to smile at the other even if it was wobbly. "Hah... aren't you double my age? And I can't keep up... damn."
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
shelter of strange [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 5:21:05 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
shelter of strange

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

“that's why you never stop training, chu-e.”[break][break]

he laughs running into the upper floor, checking on his rear from time to time to see if chu-e can keep up with his pace. indra then zooms in front of her trainer before they stumble upon... nothing.[break][break]

“that's weird. i guess ghosts really want to poke fun with people visiting their abode. perhaps we perform a cleansing here? use up all our pokemon's dark energy, i guess?”[break][break]

ooc: paranormal activity mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
shelter of strange [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 6:51:24 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e decided to bite his tongue rather than reply to 's first comment. It wasn't really his fault he couldn't keep up anymore, having more to do with his body's new limitations than training or fitness. But Val didn't need to know the details of that.

"I don't think Beepin could run out of dark energy, Val." He did manage to get that out between puffs; Chu-e tried to be discreet when he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand fo check for blood. "Let's find out... Beepin, Torment!" The slowking snarls and starts to chatter and spit loudly in the air.

A Sucker Punch slaps her in the face from a Haunter, who appears in front of her. The Illusion shatters and the slowking is revealed to be a Zoroark. Beepin hisses in response, sinking Shadow Claws into the Haunter and tearing it apart.

A malicious aura fill the air, making Chu-e shiver. Looks like he successfully shook the hornet's nest.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
shelter of strange [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 20:47:38 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Valerio, however, is happy with the hornets' nest because it gives Indra a chance to challenge herself. At least the needs for renovations are not tabbed on his paycheck.

“Unleash your dark power, Indra!”

The three-headed dragon begins to get cloaked by ominous energy while its three heads seek the air with more power. Three-orbs form on each of her head, which then joins together to create a massive DARK PULSE that bursts throughout the chamber.

The impact would have been unfelt by the two other than a strong blow of wind, but it is an expulsive power that tries to force the ghost pokemons out of the building.

“I think that should be enough, don't you think? Besides, this will be truly rehabilitated when Rocket prioritizes occupying it.”

The man crosses his arms as Indra flies back behind him, satisfied with the work that she's done.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shelter of strange [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 6:42:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: