2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
a series of misfortunate events . [ private ]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 2:37:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh, hell yeah." He finished off the bud as instructed but didn't really know what to from there. Did he just throw it in the grass...?

"When I was, like, twelve, my older sister's boyfriend's grandma would cook for us all the time. She always thought me and my siblings were too skinny... It's not the same from a a restaurant. So it's been a real long time." He didn't have too many fond memories of his childhood but that was one of them. "She always had Butter Grits and Greens because I was a super picky eater back then. I wonder if she's doing okay." It had been roughly ten years since he had left his hometown and he had close to zero contact with his family. There wasn't a way for him to know.

"You know, you're spoiling me. I might have to be a home wrecker if you keep this up." He put on a show of wiggling his brows at her but had that stupid smile on his face. She already knew he was into men. At least he was harmless in that way.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 2:53:57 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she'd snatch the remnants of the blunt with deft fingers, smothering it and returning it to her basket in a few quick motions. 

"i'm afraid you're not 'baby daddy' material, choi."

cait had very quickly developed a liking for red heads in recent memory and hoped to produce some red-headed and freckle-faced children in the near future - if arceus was kind. 

"
c'mon.

he was led into a tidily arranged living room, the light flicked on and the movement of multiple creatures becoming immediately evident. in moments he'd be rushed by no less than five leafeons, the delicately-structured creatures immediately moving to harass both humans.

"
how did you all even get in here? and stop jumping on people - that's bad. bad."

inevitably they'd crowd choi, sniffing at him with wet noses that wiggled constantly before rubbing themselves against his leg, harassing one another to be the first to acquire his attention.

"
what's up with you and my pokemon, choi? it's like every single one likes you."

one her leafeon snapped at another and cait clapped her hands.

"
if you all don't behave!"   

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.png

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 6:07:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A little scoff left Chu-e at the 'baby daddy' comment. "Aw, come on. No one said anything about baby butter, Alfric. Maybe I just want someone to treat me right. You don't have to be loyal." He did give a cursory glance around her place. It was tidy and nice. But he was more focused on the Leafeon who crowded him.

"I just have that magic touch." Whichever one happened to be closest, he leaned down and gave a few pats on the head. "They can see I would be a fantastic baby daddy. Would even pay child support on time and everything." He stuck his tongue out at her before he went to flop in one of her chairs, getting all nice and comfy.

"When I get all settled in at Mossadeep I'll need to invite you over. I'm kind of a shitty cook but I can make a mean bibimbap." He patted his lap for whichever of the Leafeon to hop up so he could hold them and give them some affection.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 10:30:26 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait feared she'd glimpse her brain before long, because her eyes gave a significant roll. she'd soon tie her hair back into a ponytail, retreating momentarily into her room to quickly change into a pair of denim jeans and a pale blue shirt. the look was familiar, her attire appearing much the same it had been when they had initially met. 

"don't spoil them too much," she warned, glancing at her leafeon. "otherwise they'll never leave you alone."

she'd reach and toss him the remote, indicating the large and high definition television her boyfriend had bought her. 

"
turn on the news for me. i want to see if there's anything else on fire today."

cait proceeded to mumble something about 'shitshows dotting the region' as she exited the living room.  the leafeon she owned crowded choi without mercy, with two settling themselves near or upon his lap - while the unfortunate individuals made do with situating themselves at his feet.

"
any luck finding that missing husband of yours?

she'd call from the kitchen, opening the fridge and squinting inside as she did so. 

"
that anthony fellow? that was his name, right? or was it something like arthur?

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.png
https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.png

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 10:56:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh, they're going to be babies by the time I'm done with them." The ones who managed to get into his lap were given pats and chin scratches. They weren't as fluffy as the Flareon he had used to own but they were still just as cute. He almost fumbled with the remote but managed to catch it. He examined the buttons before flipping it on and channel surfing. "Ew, they play that gross cooking show with those Alolan bitches here." Everything they made always looked like a foot.

The news was quickly found, some fluff piece about a Igglybuff and a record breaking bake sale event in Slateport. Chu-e huffed a small laugh before putting the remote down.

At the mention of his husband, Chu-e frowned some. "Yeah, Arthur. Arthur Wright. I've spoken to a few people who don't really have any real leads... I checked some more domestic stuff when I had the time, too. Our house, bank account, stuff like that; was all moved to solely be in my name about a year ago. Between that and my pension I guess I don't have to worry about being homeless or strapped for cash, but damn if it's not frustrating."

He rubbed his face and leaned back in the chair. "The last transaction from the account was, like, groceries. And that was the day before the switch over happened! It tells me nothing... His phone line is dead. I tried to contact his family and they didn't like me anyway and just told me to fuck off."

"At this point, I just want to know what happened."
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 16:22:41 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

'that's worrying,' she thought.

even if she had pursued arthur, it's likely she'd have been dead-ended as well. it sounded like the man had disappeared, abruptly and unceremoniously. had she been in choi's shoes, she'd be using every possible resource at her disposal to locate her husband. but she had far more resources in comparison - her career thus far having granted her access to a wide range of noteworthy tools.  

"and i assume he didn't leave you a single message."

she'd briefly emerge from the kitchen, leaning against the doorframe as her gaze settled on television. the bright piece of media warned of snow in random locations and of strange weather patterns. this much was unsurprising, seeing as they very recently had a war which involved the tearing of reality as they knew it. 

"
maybe he doesn't want to be found," she remarked. "you said everything was seamlessly transferred over. that doesn't sound like the work of someone who's been taken out of the blue."

there was a sympathetic gleam in her eye.

"
how long were you two married before this all happened?"  

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.png
https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/470.png

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 19:04:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"No, not really." Taking out his phone, Chu-e unlocked it and fiddled with it before sliding it her way. Too much work to get up. "I have a few texts from not long after I went missing, then it all dried up." Said texts were displayed for her, the ramblings of a man pleading for his lover to return. The most recent message before any of that was a picture of a handsome white haired man posing with a very grumpy looking Skitty and a request to pick up more milk from the store on his way home. If, for some reason, Cait decided to look at anything else on his phone she wouldn't find much. Just some pictures of Chu-e's own pokemon and a mildly startling addiction to 'match 3' games.

"About a year. We danced around each other forever before that." A wistful sigh. "You know, that first day you were right. He was Rocket. I am fully away I have very shitty taste in men, too. He was like, uuuuh...." A pause as he tried to figure out how to word what he was saying. "... 'Old Money' Rocket? Like, his grandparents and parents had Rocket ties, and he was expected to have them too kind of deal. That," He huffs out a quick laugh. "might be why his parents don't like me. I ratted them out." He smiles and it's sharp. It was clear he didn't regret doing that.

"I kind of came to the same conclusion... but it just sucks. Like, you're a tree goddess or something and you've got a nice position. Being a Beast I had to act a certain way. Do certain things. And everyone either was afraid of me or wanted to use me. I guess I just gave my heart away to the first person willing to treat me like a person and then it bit me in the ass in the end."

Ah, this was a pretty dour conversation. The shit Cait had gave him was making him wavy and he didn't wanna have such negative shit ruining it.

"Okay, topic change. Tell me about your man, Cait. I'll even go full 'Queer Eye Mode' for you."
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 20:07:08 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she returned his phone after glancing over his messages, though she'd skim over it as opposed to reading too deeply into each. cait felt as though the texts were of a private nature and had no real desire to pry. admittedly, she was intrigued that choi had been a beast - one of the few individuals that were considered to be the 'cream of the crop' among their number. 

'and the most wanted among them.' 

but choi didn't look like 'beast' material. something about his wiry and sickly frame failed to indicate that he was a man worthy of being feared.

'he's pretty,' she thought. 'and looks more like a house husband than anything else. with a change of wardrobe, a dash of makeup and a bit of fat? he'd fit right in.'

it made for an amusing image as well as an intriguing one.   

"i met him outside of mauville," she began, deciding to give him what he wanted. "
he had a handsome face, a nice body, amazing hair and a good personality so i slept with him."

cait returned to the kitchen, raising her volume accordingly so she remained audible. 

"
he got my number and i got his and we got to know each other. low and behold we became a thing in a few weeks. on top of that, he's not at all opposed to the idea of children - which is a plus. so this arrangement could work its way to becoming permeant. i do want a few, after all."

she'd glance toward the doorway leading back into the living room.

"
i wouldn't advise you mention anything rocket-related around him if you ever run into him. he's not a fan - you know?"  

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 21:04:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Oh, if only Cait knew. After a certain point in your life, insane spy shit going on or not, you just wanna settle down and keep a nice home and curl up. Before his attempted murder, Chu-e had been on his way to having just that. To think, an alternate world out there could have existed where Chu-e was pudgy and baked cookies for the local sports team and was chasing a toddler around like his brother did...

Another time, another time.

"Oh, okay. I see now. His dick was good." He snorted lightly. "I'll keep it on the down-low, though. You might need to start calling me 'Ki' instead of 'Choi' around people, though."

Ah, but nicer things.

"I guess the question would be, do you think he would be a good dad? Like, he might be willing to provide the baby gravy, but how can he handle the full turkey?" Another smile creeped onto his face. "He won't get jealous If i keep pestering you, will he? I mean, you're pretty and all but not really my type."

"If he's so handsome, got dick game, and the good hair... does he have a brother? I guess I'm back on the market." Sighing, he plucked his wedding ring off and tucked into his pocket. He wouldn't throw it out or anything, and there would be a lot of bad feelings when he got back home to sort through, but if Arthur really had just fucked off there wasn't a point in waiting...
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 2:34:38 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

choi's  inquiries were sound,  his questions leaving her in a state that forced her to thoroughly contemplate sénon's character. he was a man with a good heart and it was difficult to even imagine him neglecting his own children, especially since he hinted toward having more than one. so with certainty, she verbally affirmed that the man would make a noteworthy father. 

"i think he'll do a good job at it," she speculated. "
it's a learning process - but he'll be committed. that man's a handworker and i doubt he'll ignore the needs of his own flesh and blood."

the second question was admittedly a bemusing one. cait's tone shifted, as though she was uncertain of her own perspective.

"
he doesn't mind me being around women," she admitted. "but he seems a bit iffy when it comes to men. i suppose he has the mentality of a male pyroar. it's just in his nature to be protective."

she wondered if he'd take offense to choi being here. the only other man she had around had been fernando - and he had been made to stay outside of her cabin for the duration of his visit. there was also that courier - angelo - but he had only come around to deliver packages containing a generous about of 'herbs'. 

"he won't rip your head off if that's what you're afraid of. he's a good man with a good dick. it's really that simple. but i'll let you know if there's a gay or bisexual version of him running around."

cait began to prep the meal, taking what she had on hand and planning out the calorie-rich dish.

"
i'd suggest grindr," she said. 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 14:46:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That's fair." He wondered if it was really that easy. Then again, he had never really thought he was the type to ever have any small children running around. That put a damper on any of his own thoughts about it. Maybe it would be nice. There wasn't any chance in hell of him knocking someone up but maybe down the line adoption could be an option. Plenty of kids who needed homes in the current status of the world.

"I guess... Don't tell him I'm gay. I live for stupid drama like that." Even if Cait seemed okay with it, that mentality was kind of worrying. If nothing came of it, nothing came of it and Chu-e was worrying for nothing. If it did and Cait started to 'walk into doors' or have to 'ask permission' to do stuff, he couldn't promise this Senon guy wouldn't mysteriously vanish. So far he found himself enjoying Cait's company. If they stopped talking, he would rather be it her choice than because someone made her stop.

He did snort some at the idea of the guy ripping his head off. Not that Senon couldn't, just look at the state Chu-e was in, but the whole thought was funny to him. "I don't know if I would get a lot of hits on my profile. Most guys don't tend to go for the 'probably diseased' look."

Ah, well. Maybe he would eventually find some handsome guy he could boss around through sheer luck. There were plenty out here. Probably.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 16:40:54 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"how about this," she began. "
gain some weight - treat whatever the hell ails ya - and transition into becoming an absolute babe in 'three easy steps.'"

cait's impression of being a voiceover of some vaguely sketchy commercial was surprisingly good. and as she spoke, she decided on a simple combination of honey-blazed fried unfezant, seasoned mashed potatoes and green beans. 

"
and i don't know, choi. i had a decent amount of luck when i was trying to get a quick hook up. and you're pretty, despite being on the htin side. not intimidatingly tall either. dudes are into that."

but it was likely choi didn't just want a 'quick hook up'. but it was still nice to avoid a dry spell if you didn't enjoy the prospect of being entirely celibate. cait had enjoyed sex too much to go without, which had made her immediately compatible with her boyfriend.

"
just give it a try. date around. it'll be fun! and seeing as you've been gone for a while - it's like having a clean slate... or at least a partial one."

as the food began to produce a pleasant aroma, she'd wash her hands and emerge briefly from the kitchen. cait gave another loud clap of her hands and loudly  force all her leafeon to give choi some space and leave, aware that they'd beg if granted the opportunity. 

"
none of you are starving," she warned. "outside. outside."

if any of her pokemon had issue locating food she'd naturally provide, but the hunting was good - the consistently warm climate causing the surrounding wild population to breed like rabbits year round. her leafeon typically hunted with her other eeveelutions, their weight as it should be. 

"
there we go."

once the leafeon had taken their leave, she'd gave a little snort as the door was quietly shut. 

"
only pokemon i usually let in here are shaymin or hypno. and gengar, on occasion. but he just fades right on in here at his leisure. and without an invitation. it can get a bit awkward."  

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 15:13:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Another small chuckle escaped him. Cait was pretty good at getting him to smile. "I know I'm a twink now, come on. Don't rub salt in the wounds." His expression said he was anything but insulted as he said it. "I never had a chance to just casually date before... you know, fuck it, you're right. Mr. Right won't fall out of the sky." Taking his phone back from where it had been sat, he opened his app store to start the download process. "I hope a guy with tits bigger than my head is into sickly bitches."

Chu-e wasn't going to immediately turn into a different person, but this conversation with Cait had opened his mind to certain possibilities. He wasn't a Beast anymore. He wasn't on some long-con secret agent bullshit mission. He wasn't a fucked up teenager who ran away from home. He was just himself now and there wasn't any point to hold himself back from just living. He had his own steps to overcome and things to deal with, sure, but that didn't mean he had to sit on his front porch in a rocking chair and let life pass him by. He was only twenty six!

Chu-e did give a last pat the Leafeon who had been sitting on him before Cait chased then off. It was for the best. Pokemon could usually smell a sucker and it would have ended up with half his plate down their necks. Which would have been a damned shame given how good the food was already smelling.

"That's good sense. Nothing like trying to get frisky and two Arcanine jumping on the bed." He snorted some at the Gengar being mentioned. "He does that enough and it might make him stop. Or do it more if he's into it." Which made him wrinkle his nose some at the thought. This is why he didn't keep many of his own ghost types. You never know what shenanigans they got into.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 0:33:01 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"'make him stop.'"'

cait parroted the words and then gave a roll of her eyes, a hint of disgust tugging at her features.

"
that gengar was a man in a previous life," she remarked. "i'm almost certain of it."

the woman gave an audible huff one room over.

"
i'd recommend against letting your ghost-types free roam," she warned, reaching for a cooking utensil. "they're nothing but trouble."

it was interesting to find out that choi had a particular body type in mind. he had a wide array of options, especially since he was aesthetically pleasing himself. she naturally assumed he'd be interested in someone with a muscular enough build -  someone who could toss him around. 

'oh, gods.'

she snorted, imagining choi being carried around bridal style; his big-titty muscular soon-to-be husband-wife in stripper-riffic armor.

"
you go partying at all?"

it had been a while since she had went out for a bit of dancing and fun herself. she didn't drink - for obvious reasons - but she found the lively environment to be fun.

"
when's the last time you went to a strip club, actually? and not the type that just offers girls - but the all-inclusive' ones that have been springing up lately? they've got men, women and non-binary folk, even. everything.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 1:30:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Probably. He looked pretty happy with his two pieces when he found me. Maybe he's hoping to get a little inter-species going down with his Trainer." He wiggled his brows at her again, grin splitting his face by this point.

Little did Cait know, yet again, was that she had Chu-e all figured out. Before he had been the one taking care of business. Now he was tired and wanted to be pampered. Someone to carry him around like a princess was just what the doctor ordered; only his rendition of this fantasy involved less armor and more lace with stockings. It wasn't his fault that buff guys were even hotter when dressed in something a little frilly. Maybe someday he could field the idea if her and Senon over got bored in the bedroom.

"Not recently." He motioned to his whole... everything. "I used to get wild. Surprised my liver still worked before shit went down for me." Chu-e had more experience than most at sucking jello shots out of the dimples on a stripper's ass. There was a stint of his teenage years he could barely remember because of shit like that. It was kind of fucked up to think back and realize that now he was more stable than any other point except for maybe early childhood. The idea of that kind of thing didn't really entice him anymore.

"Not just a 'woman' strip club... god, who knows. Maybe when I was nineteen? There was this place in Hearthome. They did drag shows on the weekend." After a certain point Chu-e had cut stuff like 'fun' and 'sex' out of his life in pursuit of being an edgy shitlord. Not that those days were the best in his life to think back on. The last couple dozen times he had been in strip clubs period had been for business.

"Man, the more I talk to you, like, the more I realize being a deep cut spy really fucking shitty for my social life. Or life in general."