2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
a series of misfortunate events . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 6:25:49 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e felt his cheeks heat up just a bit. "Listen. Weird shit happens. Maybe your mom was a Gardevoir. I wasn't about to assume." His words held no heat, just a slight playfulness. When Cait began go collect the plates, he stood up as well. Those dishes needed washing.

"I admit I maybe suspected... something." He grinned a bit. "I met Articuno once, at this big party." Cait might have even remembered that event. "When you did your fairy magic earlier, it reminded me of that. Like, Articuno... judged my soul or whatever with some other people. What you did didn't feel as bad, though." If that made any sense at all he would be grateful.

"Like, uh... it felt more, I guess? But Articuno felt... cold. Vast. Frigid. What you did felt kind of like a hug. Herbal, maybe? It's hard to put into words."

He did not wait on Cait to start grabbing some of the dirty things that needed cleaned, expecting her to protest his help if he didn't.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 7:05:13 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she is easily reminded of articuno, the woman naught more than a league-affiliated novice during the god's initial appearance. cait had taken her first tentative step into being a soldier during that period of her life, bright-eyed and eager to serve.

'it's been nearly two years now.'

the people in attendance had thrown themselves at articuno's feet, hopeful and eager to earn the bird's patronage. but in the midst of the war, the green-eyed woman grew immediately concerned for her own god's welfare - having promptly fled.

"a gardevoir?"

cait laughed, shaking her head from side to side as she briefly replaced her mother's image with that of the petite fairy. 

"
i'm afraid i'm one-hundred percent human," she said. "nothing miraculous to see here, choi.

she'd help with the dishes, the two working alongside one another and eventually leaving the pots, pans, plates and silverware to dry.

"
did you try your hand at winning articuno's favor?"

cait was aware of who had been awarded the legendary's boon - unfortunately they had disappeared shortly afterwards; never to be seen or heard from again.

'i wonder what happened,' she thought. 'hopefully nothing unpleasant.'

"
but someone like you - "

she tilted her head from side to side, gengar springing to mind as she eyed the dreary-looking man.

"
spectrier, perhaps, would be drawn to someone of your disposition," she said, her voice transitioning into a contemplative drawl. "or maybe you're unlucky enough to be cursed with the arceus-forsaken. like the jester hoopa."

cait pitied those unfortunate enough to acquire hoopa's, marshadow's or giritina's blessing.  

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 7:32:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Green hair." Was all he answered with, as if that would explain away his Gardevoir logic. After that, he listened as she spoke.

"Yeah, I did. I was really cocky and angry back then. Probably a lot to do with why it passed me over." Plus many more things related to why a God would pick anyone. If anything, he was grateful it had overlooked him now. Chu-e did snort a bit at her assessment.

"Don't put that evil on me, Cait." Chuckling, Chu-e dried off his hands and gave a small stretch. He was feeling warm and lethargic now. A nap sounded nice. But, he leaned a little closer to her, consperital, to whisper between them. "Don't let your Gengar know, but ghost types kind of freak me out." Then he straightened back up, out of her space.

"I dunno, though. Maybe Hoopa is just misunderstood? Needs a good friend?" Unlikely but playing devil's advocate was always fun. "Hmm... but if I had to pick... maybe something small and cute. Or something pink. I'd like that." Those kinds of things were more out of your control, though. was lucky that her preferred God had blessed her.
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 15:07:48 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait laughed and shook her head lightly from side to side.

"choi," she said. "
what you're describing there is either a glorified skitty or lord mew themselves."

she chuckled at the thought, such a pair contrasting one another if one took aesthetics purely into account. but it was surprisingly nice to know they shared a similar feeling when it came to ghost-type pokemon.

"
i'm the same," she said. "i never thought i'd ever own a ghost-type. but thanks to one of my friends - "

- that being when they had taken a little tour through an obviously haunted mansion - 

"
- i found myself in possession of a gengar. he basically caught himself and i've been stuck with both him and his wives ever since."

she'd hand over his packaged meal. 

"
this is yours. don't worry about returning the tupperware. alright? you need a bit more meat for those future suitors of yours to hold onto.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 17:40:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Have you ever met a Skitty? They're pretty powerful. I've had a few I'm confident could beat Arceus' ass." Was he blaspheming? Well, it was in the air now. If any pokegods had anything to say about it then they should strike him down while they had the chance. Since the topic moved on, he hummed lightly.

"I'm aiming to get a Mimikyu. Gotta have it for that Fairy-rep, right? But man, they're double creepy... you get the ghost factor and the fairy factor." He shivered a little at the thought. Good thing they were so darn cute.

Taking the tupperware, Chu-e huffed a soft laugh. "Aw, that just gives me another excuse to visit, though." His grin was split by a yawn, which he barely managed to cover in time so didn't have to stare down his throat. "Maybe I should take this as a subtle hint to head back to town. My bed is calling me." It was pretty early to go to sleep but he also had to get up really early. "When I get back to Mossadeep, I'll send you something to show I made it, kay?"
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 19:49:20 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/7P2pXmE.png

"alright."

it was bewildering how she felt a pang of sadness as choi prepared to take his leave. she was genuinely fancying the young man, finding his company to be strangely pleasant. they had somehow struck a tentative friendship despite the turbulent prelude that could have easily made them enemies. but she feared his decisions had the potential to lead him down an unsavory path.

'especially if he's associating with rocket.'

her beau wouldn't fancy that - not in the least. 

'but maybe - ' 

"
pay me a visit sometime," she said. "and try to keep yourself out of trouble, choi."

an increasingly familiar wave of paranoia came about, but she tamped down on it - her look of worry apparent as he turned away.

'may arceus be with you,' she mouthed, silently.

[ end thread ] 

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 21:31:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: