Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 10:07:52 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Control is an illusion to ease the pain that is life.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Welcome to the system. Here's the situation: It's a bit confusing. Welcome to the maze. Everbody sees what everybody wants to. Everyone avoids every other gaze. I will be your mentor, I'll be your adviser. I'll do what i do, and you will look away. Forgetting what you see has always been much wiser, but someone in the back is missing what I say.[break][break]

Welcome to the park, now. We supply amusements. Everybody rides, but everybody pays. What good's causing problems if no one's complaining? What good is a martyr if no one is saved? Everybody knows us, everybody sees us, every single child can tell you where we are. Every politician says that we are leaving, but in all this time, we haven't gone too far.[break][break]

You should understand it - it's not underhanded, it's really quite simple, you see. The right and the wrong of it, long and the short of it, black and the white of it, forget the sight of it. It is so much cheaper to be no one's keeper, trust me.[break][break]

In the dead of the night, you can stab with a knife, but it's rare you'll ever get anywhere. So we laugh in delight 'til you turn on a light, and we scatter for the darkness or the corners filled with blackness and we're there, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There!

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
tagged name

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

[div align="center"][nospaces]
[div][attr="class","complanet"]
[div style="background-color:#86a693;"][attr="class","complanet-color"]
[div][attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[div][attr="class","complanet-img"]
[div style="border-color:#8a0303;"][attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[img src="https://i.imgur.com/i4biBxq.jpg?1"]

[/div][/div]
[div][attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[div style="background-color:#8a0303;"][attr="class","complanet-top"]

Control is an illusion to ease the pain that is life.

[/div]
[div][attr="class","complanet-post"]

Welcome to the system. Here's the situation: It's a bit confusing. Welcome to the maze. [i]Everbody sees what everybody wants to. Everyone avoids every other gaze.[/i] I will be your mentor, I'll be your adviser. I'll do what i do, and you will look away. Forgetting what you see has always been much wiser, but someone in the back is missing what I say.[break][break]

Welcome to the park, now. We supply amusements. Everybody rides, but everybody pays. What good's causing problems if no one's complaining? [b style="color:#86a693;"]What good is a martyr if no one is saved?[/b] Everybody knows us, everybody sees us, every single child can tell you where we are. Every politician says that we are leaving, but in all this time, we haven't gone too far.[break][break]

You should understand it - it's not underhanded, it's really quite simple, you see. The right and the wrong of it, long and the short of it, black and the white of it, forget the sight of it. It is so much cheaper to be no one's keeper, trust me.[break][break]

In the dead of the night, you can stab with a knife, but it's rare you'll ever get anywhere. [b style="color:#86a693;"]So we laugh in delight 'til you turn on a light[/b], and we scatter for the darkness or the corners filled with blackness and we're there, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There!

[/div]
[div style="background-color:#8a0303;"][attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap  
[a]tagged name[/a]

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div][a href="http://pixel-perfect.boards.net/user/5"][div style="width:385px;text-align:right;font:bold 8px Arial;padding-top:5px;"]PHARAOH LEAP CREATES[/div][/a]
[/div]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 10:45:12 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Blessed with suck, but I won't stop!

Welcome to the system. Here's the situation: It's a bit confusing. Welcome to the maze. Everbody sees what everybody wants to. Everyone avoids every other gaze. I will be your mentor, I'll be your adviser. I'll do what i do, and you will look away. Forgetting what you see has always been much wiser, but someone in the back is missing what I say.[break][break]

Welcome to the park, now. We supply amusements. Everybody rides, but everybody pays. What good's causing problems if no one's complaining? What good is a martyr if no one is saved? Everybody knows us, everybody sees us, every single child can tell you where we are. Every politician says that we are leaving, but in all this time, we haven't gone too far.[break][break]

In the dead of the night, you can stab with a knife, but it's rare you'll ever get anywhere. So we laugh in delight 'til you turn on a light, and we scatter for the darkness or the corners filled with blackness and we're there, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There!

@pharaohleap
tagged name

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[div style="border-color:#4895BF;"][attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[img src="https://i.imgur.com/CApl29e.jpg?1"]

[/div][/div]
[div style="background-color:#4895BF;"][attr="class","complanet-top"]

Blessed with suck, but I won't stop!

[/div]

Welcome to the system. Here's the situation: It's a bit confusing. Welcome to the maze. [i]Everbody sees what everybody wants to. Everyone avoids every other gaze.[/i] I will be your mentor, I'll be your adviser. I'll do what i do, and you will look away. Forgetting what you see has always been much wiser, but someone in the back is missing what I say.[break][break]

Welcome to the park, now. We supply amusements. Everybody rides, but everybody pays. What good's causing problems if no one's complaining? [b style="color:#86a693;"]What good is a martyr if no one is saved?[/b] Everybody knows us, everybody sees us, every single child can tell you where we are. Every politician says that we are leaving, but in all this time, we haven't gone too far.[break][break]

In the dead of the night, you can stab with a knife, but it's rare you'll ever get anywhere. [b style="color:#86a693;"]So we laugh in delight 'til you turn on a light[/b], and we scatter for the darkness or the corners filled with blackness and we're there, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There, there, there, there, there, there. Where, where, where, where, where, where? There!

[/div]
[div style="background-color:#4895BF;"][attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap  
[a]tagged name[/a]

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div][a href="http://pixel-perfect.boards.net/user/5"][div style="width:385px;text-align:right;font:bold 8px Arial;padding-top:5px;"]PHARAOH LEAP CREATES[/div][/a]
[/div]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 18:14:30 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

The point of revenge is not in the completion but in the process.

@pharaohleap
@

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[div style="border-color:#8a0303;"][attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[img src="https://i.imgur.com/d1rbpC2.jpg?1"]

[/div][/div]
[div style="background-color:#8a0303;"][attr="class","complanet-top"]

The point of revenge is not in the completion but in the process.
[/div]

[/div]
[div style="background-color:#8a0303;"][attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap  
[a]@[/a]

[/div][/div]
[/div]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 18:27:14 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Experience is the spice of life, and I want a well-seasoned meal.

N/A

@pharaohleap
@

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 15:25:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Thank's to Toppa for the fancy Template.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

[div align="center"][div style="width:500px;padding:0px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/4HL9tT2.png);"][div style="width:470px;height:220px;padding:0px;"][div style="width:470px;height:220px;"][/div][/div][/div][div style="width:390px;background-color:#212121;text-align:justify;padding:54px;font:14px Raleway;letter-spacing:0px;line-height:20px;color:#999999;border:1px solid #212121;"][div style="font:95px verdana;float:left;color:#999999;margin:-30px 5px -65px 0px;"]❝[/div]Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, [b]"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.."[/b], comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

[/div][div style="width:490px;background-color:#212121;padding:5px;font:10px calibri;text-transform:uppercase;color:#999999;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:-20px;"]@tagsomeone[/div]
[div style="width:90px;padding:1px;border:1px solid #969696;margin:15px;"][div style="width:80px;padding:5px;font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#ffffff;background-color:#969696;text-align:center;"]MADE BY MIZO[/div][/div][/div][googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 11:11:37 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","civilian"]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","elinorphone"]
[attr="class","elinorphonetop"]

[attr="class","elinorphonedot"]

[attr="class","elinorphoneline"]

[attr="class","elinorphonemid"]
[attr="class","elinorphonemid2"]
[attr="class","elinorphonetime"]
[attr="class","elinorphonetime1"][attr="class","fa fa-rss"]

[attr="class","elinorphonetime2"]6:01 PM

[attr="class","elinorphonetime2"][attr="class","fa fa-battery-quarter"]

[attr="class","elinorphonemess"]
[attr="class","elinorphonemess2"][attr="class","fa fa-chevron-left"]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

[attr="class","elinorphonemess3"]

[attr="class","elinorphonemess4"]well, i'm tired of all the garbage they keep sellin' me on tv
[attr="class","elinorphonemess5"]TODAY, 5:47 PM

[attr="class","elinorphonemess4"]about the communist plan

[attr="class","elinorphonemess4"]and all these shady preachers are beggin' for my cash; swiss bank accounts while givin' their secretaries the slam

[attr="class","elinorphonebot"][attr="class","fa fa-qrcode"]
[attr="class","elinorphonebot"][attr="class","fa fa-home"]
[attr="class","elinorphonebot"][attr="class","fa fa-undo"]
[attr="class","elinorphonebot"][attr="class","fa fa-search"]

[attr="class","elinorphonedot2"]

[newclass=.revolutionist .elinorphonemess]background-color:#bd3939;[/newclass][newclass=.revolutionist .elinorphonemess5]color:#bd3939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lawenforcement .elinorphonemess]background-color:#4795cc;[/newclass][newclass=.lawenforcement .elinorphonemess5]color:#4795cc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.civilian .elinorphonemess]background-color:#ff748c;[/newclass][newclass=.civilian .elinorphonemess5]color:#ff748c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.elinorphone]width:280px;border-top:solid 25px #1c1c1c;border-bottom:solid 35px #1c1c1c;border-radius:25px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;background-color:#222222;background-color:#1e1e1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetop]height:15px;width:180px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#1a1a1a;margin:-15px 50px 0px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonedot]margin:5px;height:5px;width:5px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#bf8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphoneline]width:100%;background-color:#555555;height:8px;border-top:solid 7px #181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemid]width:250px;border:solid 12px #1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 32px #1a1a1a;margin:3px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemid2]height:400px;width:250px;background-color:#222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetime]height:8px;padding:3px;position:relative;z-index:1;background-color:#1e1e1e;color:#999999;font-size:8px!important;line-height:8px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetime1]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetime2]float:right;margin-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonebot]width:100%;background-color:#181818;color:#eeeeee;font-size:8px!important;text-align:center;line-height:8px!important;padding:4px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonedot2]margin:10px 0px;height:3px;width:3px;background-color:#161616;border-radius:10px;margin-bottom:-13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.elinorphonemess]height:10px;font:bold 12px Montserrat;line-height:11px;background-color:#eeeeee;color:#222222;padding:13px 14px 15px 14px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess2]font-size:12px!important;line-height:13px!important;float:left;padding-right:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess3]padding:10px;height:328px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess3::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 0px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess4]padding:10px;font:10px Verdana;color:#999999;border-radius:5px;background-color:#1e1e1e;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess5]text-align:right;font:8px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:9px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[break][break][break]

[div style="background-color:#222222;"][break][break][break][break]

[div][attr="class","civilian"]

[div][attr="class","elinorphone"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonetop"]
[table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="padding:0px!important;"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonedot"][/div]
[/td][td style="padding:0px!important;"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphoneline"][/div]
[/td][td style="padding:0px!important;"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonemid"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonemid2"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonetime"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonetime1"][i][attr="class","fa fa-rss"][/i][/div]
[div style="font:8px Calibri;line-height:8px;"][attr="class","elinorphonetime2"]6:01 PM[/div]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonetime2"][i][attr="class","fa fa-battery-quarter"][/i][/div]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess"]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess2"][i][attr="class","fa fa-chevron-left"][/i][/div]
FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
[/div]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess3"]

[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess4"]well, i'm tired of all the garbage they keep sellin' me on tv[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess5"]TODAY, 5:47 PM[/div][/div]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess4"]about the communist plan[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess5"]TODAY, 5:47 PM[/div][/div]
[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess4"]and all these shady preachers are beggin' for my cash; swiss bank accounts while givin' their secretaries the slam[div][attr="class","elinorphonemess5"]TODAY, 5:47 PM[/div][/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="padding:0px!important;width:10px;"][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;"][div][attr="class","elinorphonebot"][i][attr="class","fa fa-qrcode"][/i][/div][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;width:1px;background-color:#141414;"][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;"][div][attr="class","elinorphonebot"][i][attr="class","fa fa-home"][/i][/div][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;width:1px;background-color:#141414;"][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;"][div][attr="class","elinorphonebot"][i][attr="class","fa fa-undo"][/i][/div][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;width:1px;background-color:#141414;"][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;"][div][attr="class","elinorphonebot"][i][attr="class","fa fa-search"][/i][/div][/td][td style="padding:0px!important;width:10px;"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[div align="center"][div][attr="class","elinorphonedot2"][/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div][/div]
[newclass=.revolutionist .elinorphonemess]background-color:#bd3939;[/newclass][newclass=.revolutionist .elinorphonemess5]color:#bd3939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lawenforcement .elinorphonemess]background-color:#4795cc;[/newclass][newclass=.lawenforcement .elinorphonemess5]color:#4795cc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.civilian .elinorphonemess]background-color:#ff748c;[/newclass][newclass=.civilian .elinorphonemess5]color:#ff748c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.elinorphone]width:280px;border-top:solid 25px #1c1c1c;border-bottom:solid 35px #1c1c1c;border-radius:25px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;background-color:#222222;background-color:#1e1e1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetop]height:15px;width:180px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#1a1a1a;margin:-15px 50px 0px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonedot]margin:5px;height:5px;width:5px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#bf8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphoneline]width:100%;background-color:#555555;height:8px;border-top:solid 7px #181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemid]width:250px;border:solid 12px #1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 32px #1a1a1a;margin:3px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemid2]height:400px;width:250px;background-color:#222222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetime]height:8px;padding:3px;position:relative;z-index:1;background-color:#1e1e1e;color:#999999;font-size:8px!important;line-height:8px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetime1]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonetime2]float:right;margin-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonebot]width:100%;background-color:#181818;color:#eeeeee;font-size:8px!important;text-align:center;line-height:8px!important;padding:4px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonedot2]margin:10px 0px;height:3px;width:3px;background-color:#161616;border-radius:10px;margin-bottom:-13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.elinorphonemess]height:10px;font:bold 12px Montserrat;line-height:11px;background-color:#eeeeee;color:#222222;padding:13px 14px 15px 14px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess2]font-size:12px!important;line-height:13px!important;float:left;padding-right:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess3]padding:10px;height:328px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess3::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 0px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess4]padding:10px;font:10px Verdana;color:#999999;border-radius:5px;background-color:#1e1e1e;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elinorphonemess5]text-align:right;font:8px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:9px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[break][break][break][/div]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Aesthetics for the fancy
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 11:18:14 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE MAGNIFICENT FUNTASIA[break]
CREATED BY SENPAI

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT
PROMPT-BASED
ENDS AUGUST 31 11:59 PM EST

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1073126192506482750/1135511070589583460/Julicus_Fucik_-_Entry_of_the_Gladiators.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 "Julius Fucik - Entry of the Gladiators”
[break]

EXPOSITION

HOENN IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS. Some dedicate their life to fighting the darkness, only to forget the terror settling in the hearts of Hoenn’s people. But there is one person that hasn't forgotten. That person is Ever Grande City’s very own Gym Leader ![break][break]

Pooling together her resources, she has created “The Magnificent Funtasia” A traveling carnival that will be touring Hoenn’s major cities (and a select few hamlets) during the month of August, to spread cheer to the weary souls of all.[break][break]

To offer people a moment’s respite the Carnival has spared no expenses in the rides, performances, and carnival games. Even offering magnificent prizes to those who do well in the latter. And any profits made off of this endeavor is loudly proclaimed to go to organizations that help brighten the lives of less fortunate children.

SCHEDULE

THE CARNIVAL TRAVELS ALMOST WEEKLY. It starts on the first day of August and ends on the 31st.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Week 1: Mossdeep City, Lilycove City, Fortree City.[break]
  • Week 2: Lavaridge Town, Mauville City.[break]
  • Week 3: Slateport City, Dewford City, [break]
  • Week 4/5: Rustboro City, Littleroot Town. [break]

GUIDELINES

OOC INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY![break][break]
  • Prompts can be fulfilled in IC missions, social threads, or special carnival event threads only.
  • Only one prompt can be redeemed per post.
  • A prompt can only be redeemed once per thread.
  • Completing a prompt will earn you stamps that can help you redeem rewards.
  • Only the character who redeemed the prompts/earned the stamps can redeem the rewards.
  • Only threads / posts written from 8/1 to 8/31 are eligible for prompt redemption.
  • Reply to this thread with one post detailing your redemptions.

HOW TO PLAY

TO PARTAKE IN THIS EVENT, you and your partner(s) will make a CARNIVAL THREAD placed in one of the above mentioned locations. In this thread you can partake in a variety of carnival related activities.[break][break]

By partaking in these activities you will FULFILL PROMPTS (LISTED BELOW). Each prompt fulfilled will award you with a SINGLE STAMP.[break][break]

You can only fulfill a SINGLE PROMPT PER POST, and any PARTICULAR PROMPT CAN ONLY BE FULFILLED ONCE PER THREAD PER PLAYER, meaning you can repeat prompts in other threads.[break][break]

Fulfilling a prompt will reward you with a STAMP.

PROMPTS & REWARDS

PROMPTS

BELOW ARE A LIST OF PROMPTS you can use to help your character earn stamps. You do not need to complete every single prompt.[break][break]

• Involve or reference a Tug-o-War Contest. You and your thread partner(s) can be on the same team or against each other. Pokemon participants are allowed.
  • Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game
  • Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game.
  • Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game.
  • Participate in MASK MAKING.
  • Participate in CLAMPERL DIVING; subsequently earn more stamps if you roll a 1 or 100.
  • Participate in the DUNK TANK.
  • Take a photo at a FACE IN THE HOLE DISPLAY.
  • Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” contest. (The winner wins a 50% off Coupon on your next meal for a local restaurant in the given location)
  • Run the obstacle course.
  • Win at least one carnival game.
  • Pick a prize from the prize wall at one of the Carnival games.
  • Give your prize away to your thread partner or an NPC.
  • Lose at least one carnival game.
  • Ride at least one carnival ride.
  • Ride in the ferris wheel.
  • Ride one of the Pendulum rides
  • Ride one of the Drop Tower rides.
  • Ride one of the extreme-spin rides.
  • Ride in the Bumper Cars.
  • Ride the merry-go-round.
  • Help fix a ride.
  • Get lost in the house of mirrors.
  • Successfully find your way through the house of mirrors.
  • Help a carny with a troublesome customer or other issue.
  • Be a troublesome customer.
  • Eat a carnival treat.
  • Offer a carnival treat to someone else.
  • Watch a carnival performance.
  • Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths.
  • Buy a Balloon Pokemon.
  • Cheer up a distressed kid.
  • Play a part in a carnival performance.
  • Share your Carnival experience on a social media of your choice under #Funtasia.
  • Partake in the Meet-you-local-heroes event. (The Carnival has staged a meet and greet with the local Law-Enforcement, Fire Fighter Department, Gym-Leader, Elite Four, etc.)
    Disclaimer: It is not mandatory for Gym Leaders, E4 and other canon characters to be present within the thread or setting, but it is welcome.
  • Watch the fireworks show on the final day before the Carnival leaves for the next location.
  • Complete a carnival thread.

REWARDS

REWARDS FOR STAMPS

AS YOU RECEIVE STAMPS, your characters can redeem special rewards. Below are the rewards you can receive for receiving/adding stamps. Each character will earn their own stamps.[break][break]

Please note that the STAMPS ARE NOT CURRENCY. Rather, this shop functions similarly to milestones or a tiered battle pass, where the TOTAL amount of stamps corresponds to what rewards you are able get.[break][break]

In other words, should you redeem the reward for 10 stamps, you will also be eligible to redeem the 1 stamp and 5 stamp rewards too.[break][break]

• 1 STAMPS: 3x Pokéballs
  • 3 STAMPS: 3x Level Tutors
  • 5 STAMPS: 1x Form Change
  • 7 STAMPS: 1x Ability Capsule
  • 10 STAMPS: 1x Mega Shard
  • 13 STAMPS: 3x Move Tutors
  • 15 STAMPS: 1x Tera Shard of Any type
  • 17 STAMPS: 3x Egg Tutors
  • 20 STAMPS: 1x Flask of Luck: a Pokemon who drinks this potion will have their ability changed to Super Luck. The flask can be placed in your PC immediately.
  • 25 STAMPS: 1x Phione - choose the moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon.

DEADLINE

AUGUST 31th - 11:59 PM PST

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]