tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 8:31:19 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 The sound of shuffling feet covers the night as people are fleeing from a newly established archaeological site with a rucksacks over their shoulder. Their movement is frantic as there’s a loud scream behind them before silence fills the area once more.

“Shit, shit, shit, what the hell is going on? I thought you said this was going to be an easy job!” a disgruntled thug yells at one of the men at front.

The man grits his teeth, turning back at the other. “How the hell was I supposed to know that the Pokkenger was going to show up with actual super powers!?”

Before the man can even react, a gauntleted fist clad in red suddenly punches outwards, colliding with the man in the face, causing him to trip backwards onto his back. ”Correction, it’s Pokken Rider.”

The other thugs stop as they stare at the masked vigilante. “How the hell?! You were right behind us!”

Yet as they turn to look back, they see an exact copy of the super hero slowly walking forward before its body begins to melt away, revealing the former’s identity to be a ditto. ”There’s no where for you to run, just hand over those fossils and turn yourselves in!” the Pokken Rider demands, as he stares imposingly at the thugs – the vizors on his helmet glowing a bright red.

Grinding her teeth, one of the Poachyena thugs pulls out a pokeball, sending out a Mightyena. The dog snarls as it stares at the Pokken Rider, lunging at the man to bite him.

---

Pokken Rider is here!
archaeological avalanche

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 9:23:42 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Winter Mischief
Lilycove City | Mission

THEME

One of the Poachyenas decided to try and engage Pokken Rider in single combat. A foolish pursuit.

Fortunately, his craven associates tried to escape the red arm of vigilante justice. They ran right into a stone wall. Literally.

Onix reared up, roaring at the thieves and forcing them back towards Pokken Rider. Atop the stony stoke was Zac, red haired and grinning widely as he saw the look of fear on their faces.

Actually, he couldn't se there faces very well in the darkness. "Zappa! Give us some light!" he said, sending out his Helioptile. A broad beam of light swamped the thieves, spotlighting their little band, now trapped between a rock and a hard place. 

Zac hadn't planned on Pokken Rider showing up. Unlike some of the police department he wasn't opposed to vigilante justice, especially against thieves.

The trapped Poachyenas went back to back. Villains they may be but these masked nuisances had clearly worked together before.
There was an overlapping of shouts and flashes of red light as the Poachyenas sent out more pokemon. 

Two more Mightyenas, a Houndoom, and a Lycanroc.
It looked like some of the group didn't get the message when it came to branding. 

The group snapped and barked at Zac and Pokken Rider, and just like that the fight was on. 

NOTES:

TAG:

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 9:38:42 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 As the Mightyena lunges at him, Pokken Rider is swift enough to catch it by the lower jaw with his right hand as he uses his suit’s augmented strength to briefly lift then slam the dog into the ground with the power of FACADE. Seeing her pokemon dispatched with relative ease, the woman backs away into her compatriots.

”This is your last warning, stand down and surrender!” he demands, catching sight of the tall fiery ranger. There’s a moment of surprise; however, he rolls with it as it seems the man is more interested in helping him rather than obstructing him.

It’s easy to surmise that the two are slightly outnumbered; however, that doesn’t phase or worry the hero as electricity seems to spark from his suit.

“Screw it all, Flamethrower!” one of them cries out and the horned hound wreathes out a fiery breath at the armored vigilante. Pokken Rider shakes his head in disappointment as he ducks underneath the flames and rolls to the side to avoid any potential damage. He flicks his wrist forward as the electricity sparks out from his palm, zapping the four dog pokemon, causing their body to stiffen with lingering sparks of electricity paralyzing them.

---

Pokken Rider used THUNDER WAVE to weaken the enemies!
archaeological avalanche
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 10:04:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Winter Mischief
Lilycove City | Mission

THEME

With the enemies still reeling from paralysis, Zac unveiled his trap.

The ground beneath the criminals shuddered, softening as Vibrava turned the battleground into a pool of shifting quicksand. The Poachyenas and their weakened pokemon sank into the SAND-TOMB, and barely had time to cry out before the sand hardened around them. 

"Thanks Pokken Rider." Zac called as he jumped down from his Onix and walked towards the trapped criminals. "That is one helluva suit you've got there. Made short work of these guys."

"Hey! We're just tryna make a living here. Give us a break. What are we supposed to do against a superhero?" Complains one of the Poachyenas.

"Well if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? Have you ever tried a life of...not crime?" Zac asked, shaking his head.
The Poachyena grumbled a response.

"Guess we should call the Lilycove Station to come collect these crooks, ay?" he asked the masked vilgilante.

NOTES: Vibrava uses Sand-tomb

TAG:

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 10:28:01 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 The Pokken Rider secretly admires the red-haired ranger’s creativity as the Poachyenas are quickly entrapped by hardened quicksand. They struggle and yell to no avail as there’s no escape for them.

The hero gives a nod in response as he makes also approaches the captured criminals. He squats in front of them as he looks at them. ”You know, you guys could probably earn a better living helping out with the region’s restoration rather than causing more harm by trying to make a quick buck.”

Yet before they can respond, the Pokken Rider leaves them behind as he moves towards the ranger, extending out his gauntleted hand for a handshake. ”Thanks for the compliment. You’re plenty capable yourself.” he says with a smile; though his face is properly hidden by his helmet.

”Bzzt. No problem, the police have been notified and are on their way.” the Rotom powering his suit suddenly speaks out through his helmet.

---

archaeological avalanche

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 10:46:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Winter Mischief
Lilycove City | Mission

THEME

”Thanks for the compliment. You’re plenty capable yourself.”
The words meant a lot coming from such a capable hero, and Zac eagerly grasped the outstretched hand. He shook it firmly, introducing himself.  

Pokken Rider's suit buzzed, speaking, and Zac's eyes went wide.
"Oh!"
He exclaimed, putting two and two together. He leaned in closer to the suit, giving it a quick inspection before pulling back. "Now that's a great way to keep 'em guessing." He gave Pokken Rider a wink. 

"With the police on their way I'm guessing you'll be heading off them." Zac said, sounding disappointed as he looked back at the stuck criminals.
Zac checked his watch
"This wrapped up a bit quicker than I expected. I was prepared for a stakeout and everything."

"Did you have somewhere else you needed to be tonight? Do you normally do patrols around the city, or..."

He trailed off, the weight of the camera in his bag becoming very apparent.
"I don't suppose you'd want to do a quick interview?"

NOTES: 

TAG:

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 11:17:01 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 Pokken Rider keeps quiet when the man begins speculating, letting his silence speak for him instead; though he has to admit that the ranger’s extremely good at deductive reasoning. He’d make a good ranger the masked hero quietly thinks, harkening back to his days with the International Police.

He nods at the mention of leaving. ”More than likely.” he says, affirming the ranger’s assumptions.

He stares back at the criminals briefly before turning back to the ranger. ”I’ve been keeping tabs on them for a while since they’ve recently been making deals with Team Rocket, and anywhere Rocket’s been involved will bound to lead to trouble.”

Catching onto the man’s true intentions, he holds out a hand to stop him. ”Better to not. I’m not out here for fame or glory.”

---

archaeological avalanche

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 11:33:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Winter Mischief
Lilycove City | Mission

THEME

Zac sags a little at the not-unexpected rebuff of an interview.
"Fair enough. It's easy to say that though, but you're gathering onlookers whether you like it or not." He says to the masked hero. 
"You're becoming a celebrity, and as much as you may want to stay out of the public eye you're leaving your mark all over the place."

"If it were me, I'd want to get out in front of it. Make sure everyone knows who you are and what you're about, instead of letting rumors run wild, but that's up to you."
Zac said with a shrug.

"You said these guys were working with team Rocket? In Lilycove?" he asked, doubling back on the juicy tidbit of info.

"I seem to be spending more and more time here. Should I be worried? Anything I should be on the lookout for?"

NOTES: 

TAG:

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 11:40:50 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 You’re becoming a celebrity…

Pokken Rider’s head perks and he awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. ”I think you’ve gotten the wrong idea. You’re thinking of Pokkenger. I’m Pokken Rider.” he says, trying to correct the man; after all, he’s only recently been active in the region. It’s clear that the ranger has mistaken him for Pokkenger, though its not hard to see why.

The masked vigilante shakes his head to alleviate the ranger’s worries as he thumbs back at the grunts. ”They may have been making deals with Rocket, but keep in mind, they’re still chumps in comparison. It’s more smaller deals like trading stolen pokemon for profit.”

Hearing the insult, one of the rocket grunt calls out, “Hey! Who the hell are you calling a chump?!”

”Boss, I’m picking up activity on the scanner, the police are almost here.” the Rotom in his suit silently alerts, speaking on the comm lines rather than through his speakers. Pokken Rider nods before looking back to the ranger.

”Thanks for the backup!” he says before taking off, the ditto left behind transforming back into his clone before splitting off in a different direction.

---

archaeological avalanche

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 11:55:50 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Winter Mischief
Lilycove City | Mission

THEME

”I think you’ve gotten the wrong idea. You’re thinking of Pokkenger. I’m Pokken Rider.”
Zac frowned a little. Maybe he had mixed the two up. Either way, a superhero was a superhero.

Pokken Rider put a finger to his ear, probably receving a communication from his suit. ”Thanks for the backup!” He said to Zac, as he took off into the night.

"You too mate!" Zac called after the disappearing figure. "And if you change your mind, you know how to find me!"
"I'm on Chatter and Togetic!" he shouted, just in case. 

Zac heard sirens in the distance. The Lilycove Police were getting close. 
Well, no interview, but still a great job. He said to himself.

He looked down at the Poachyenas, who had stopped struggling.
"Well the good news is, when you get to jail you can say you were caught by the Pokken Rider!"

"Shut up."

NOTES: 

TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
winter mischief [m/ee]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 3:24:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: