8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 7:03:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]

Winter approaches and with it comes a cold front that quells the night with such a bite that only Shoal Cave can dare to match it. The sudden cold front comes as no surprise despite Hoenn’s tropical weather, as with all things, due to the region’s uncanny tendency to be anything but predictable. At least the weather proves trivial. Between the Ultra Beast War and the Blackout of Slateport, the regions has been manhandled by disaster after disaster, held on a tightrope slacked with unforeseen events.

Ffuuu…

A plume of pink smoke streams from his nostrils as Fernando exhales the unsavory heat out from his lungs. Holding it in too long causes him to salivate and the whole experience is nothing short of unpleasant. Flicking off the burnt up ash and feeling the filtered paper between his fingers is probably the best part of smoking, as miniscule as it is, but he does so regardless. The buzz he feels is weaker than any other vice he can partake in but the habit proves soothing. It’s like second nature.

Christmas is approaching and it looks like he’ll spend this year alone as well. The bonds he’s made have extended well beyond the flimsy ropes he’s kneaded last year but they’re hardly enough to warrant a deviation from his annual tradition of working. After all, he has a region to clean up, as messy and disgusting as it is.

The rooftop of his condominium provides a safe space for him to remain isolated but enjoy the scenic skyline of Lilycove’s well lit nightlife. The coast remains flooded and most places are still working on repairs but life continues to breath throughout the city. As sure as remains as one of the city’s biggest advocates, so will the city refuse to give in. That’s why Fernando loves his second home: it reminds him of himself, unable to accept defeat, unwavering against impossible odds.

All of his weight leans onto the balcony’s railings. Beyond the leather skin of his coat is the imprint of the cold steel against his skin, molding to the shape of guardrail as he continues to apply pressure on his forearms. His head peaks over the edge, staring at the dozen of stories underneath.

He loses himself in watching the people go about their lives like Durants.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 8:00:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
For the first time in a long time, the cold that whips through Lilycove is actually biting. It scalds her exposed skin, and yet she seems to cling to it, to that vulnerability, to that foreign feeling that she can't quite figure out.[break][break]

For the first time in a long time, she pulls her jacket just a little bit closer to her chest, as if afraid that her heat might fade away entirely.[break][break]

Her feet carry her aimlessly and yet they point her towards the man blowing pink smoke from his nostrils above the city. Her thoughts are jumbled, messy, dark and confusing. They're painful and a little bit terrifying, and in every dark alley or dimly-lit street she feels her skin crawl. With every flickering lamp light she looks over her shoulder, her stomach clenching.[break][break]

There is a bitter taste in her mouth that she soon realizes is her teeth pinching skin until it bleeds. She brushes her tongue over the new wound, but she worries at it in order to keep her alert. [break][break]

But not entirely, because she doesn't notice the clumsy teenagers donned in Christmas gear coming down the street toward her. They clash against her shoulder, aggravating bruises and what had probably been a still-healing dislocated shoulder.[break][break]

They apologize and she ignores it, sucking her teeth through the white-hot pain because, for a moment, it gives her clarity.[break][break]

Or maybe it doesn't, because she finds herself standing behind the man and his pink haze. Her hand loosens from it's white-knuckled grip on her purse, falling off her shoulder and onto the ground.[break][break]

"I need to talk to you."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 20:05:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]He hears the intrusion the moment the door to the top floor becomes unhinged. It swings open, even gently, with an unoiled squeak. Despite the buildings well maintained interior, that only goes for the main lobby and high traffic areas meant for residents. The top floor, as lavish as it is, is seldom used. Those who can afford a quaint condo in downtown Lilycove are far too busy to spend their idle time up here.

Yeah?

Fernando doesn’t turn around to address her. He doesn’t need to. Not when he recognize her voice past the constant breeze.

Shoot.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 20:34:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
There is a wave of emotion bubbling in her chest, and the purse remains limp against the ground. She's holding the strap, but even that falls away when she realizes she can't tighten her grip because her hands are shaking.[break][break]

Whatever beauty of the rooftop, whatever decorations and Christmas spirit hangs nearby, they're invisible in comparison to her tunnel vision. He doesn't turn to look at her and for some reason that guts her.[break][break]

"Something happened. After the war ended, in October, in Slateport."[break][break]

She's over-explaining because it still feels like yesterday. He knows what she's talking about, surely, and yet she can't stop the overflow.[break][break]

"I- I think something is wrong. Something happened to Moltres- to-- to me. I don't know."[break][break]

Stormy sucks in a breath and it catches in her throat. It's taking everything left in her to keep the tears from flowing, mostly out of sheer stubbornness. There was nothing inherently wrong with her after all. She was healthy, technically. Her bruises and her cuts had almost fully healed. This was deeper than any broken bone.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 21:00:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Yeah. I know.

Fernando cuts the conversation short. There’s no need for her to feed him the exposition. Not now, not while he’s reminiscing. If it were anyone else, there’s a sliver of a chance he’d give them time of day. But not Stormy. He’s too familiar with her, too adjusted in the sense that he can squeeze her for it later, if needed.

It isn’t until she wavers that he reconsiders his stance. It takes him a moment, hesitation evident in the way his foot stammers on its heel. With another heavy exhale, he flicks the ash off the butt of his cigarette before finally turning away and into her.

You okay?

He considers another puff but lets his hand remain steady by his side. Like always, he scrutinizes his companion, seeking an answer that lies on the surface of her expressions, something that can’t be expressed by mere words. What he finds is unsatisfactory.

So he treats her like a polished pawn. A moment of affection can garner a lot. Fernando takes the first step in amending her state of disrepair, placing a hand on her shoulder.

It’ll be alright. What happened?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 21:19:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy nods, but its a jumbled gesture, half-way between a yes and a no. She swallows hard, swallows the lump in her throat, the fear.[break][break]

"Yes?"[break][break]

It isn't convincing but it's all she has, and he finally turns to face her. [break][break]

His hand applies familiar pressure to her shoulder, and she stiffens beneath it momentarily. She'd sought him out for comfort, but the moment he had given it to her, offered her that brief window of support, she feels cold and awkward.[break][break]

"That thing pulled me in, both me and Moltres. We fell and it took Moltres from me. Held it to the ground and absorbed its fire - all of it. I could feel Moltres dying, Fern."[break][break]

She's searching his face but at some point she stares past him, as if haunted by the shadows behind him. The twinkling Christmas lights spread goosebumps across her skin, steal the colour from her face.[break][break]

"I don't know what happened, but Moltres fought back with some sort of darkness. I can feel it inside of me, like this burning fear or--or sickness, maybe. There was a Lugia, but its skin was black or gray, it was hard to see it in all of that darkness. But it's eyes.. I saw its eyes right before it attacked Necrozma and Moltres."[break][break]

She takes a breath.[break][break]

"They turned Moltres into something dark. It spewed black fire, it's skin turned black, it became wild and berserk. We survived, somehow, but we aren't the same. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't know how. I didn't know - I don't know what's happening to me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 21:31:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Her story coincides with ’s report so he believes her. Not that he wouldn’t otherwise, but his trust runs as deep as the sources is reliable. He doesn’t expect lies or ill intentions from Stormy but personal recollections can become hazy. Details are smudged in the moment and perspective add an unneeded bias to testimonies.

You’re fine.

She leaves a lot for him to ponder about but it’s hard to discern any real details with the way she blubbers between words. Her pain is obvious, her fear tangible, so his priority is to console and stabilize one of the few Avatars he still has left. , for all her greatness, had lost what made her ‘special’. He’ll be damned if he lets it happen again. It’s less about Stormy and more about him. He still needs her.

You smoke?

It’s not a vice he practices it often but rotating them out does good to steel his nerves. He only pops out the carton whenever things become too much, or when gambling, and he wagers on offering him what’s left of his own. It’s not much but it’s all he has right now.

He pulls her in and gestures to the edge of the roof.

Let’s talk.

His offer is simple, adding one more to his nightly meditation.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 21:40:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy shakes her head, slowly, when he tells her she's fine. It's a lie she's been telling herself to get through the day. Like looking up your symptoms on the internet and being shocked and surprised by all of the terrifying facts that say you're going to die.[break][break]

She exhales slowly as she pieces herself back together.[break][break]

"No, I don't."[break][break]

He pulls her with him to follow him to the edge of the roof, and she walks, stiff-legged, after him. [break][break]

"Okay."[break][break]

Her hand finds the cold steel bar, and she taps it anxiously, focusing on the sound of her fingernails against the metal.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 22:41:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Her addition to his perch doesn’t change much. Fernando resumes his people watching and the night glows with the constant buzzing of those below. Neon signs and decorative lights dress the streets with their own unique clothes. With a teasing interest, he undresses them by trailing down every block.

Suit yourself.

He raises the cigarette to his mouth and takes a drawn out puff. Enough to pool the smoke into his lungs and let it sit. By every means of the word, it hurts, unable to breath, the sudden heaviness of the foul smelling odor. But he does so anyway because its different.

What’s going on? What’s changing?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 22:53:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Everything? Nothing? Fuck if I know."[break][break]

And that's where it truly lies - the hollowness of her words causes her to shake her head. She leans against the bar, letting its coldness bite into her clothing. The ground falls away beneath her and yet it doesn't combat the sick feeling in her chest.[break][break]

"I feel.. wrong."[break][break]

She glances at him briefly, but whatever it is she's looking for is impossible to understand.[break][break]

"Like I can't keep warm, like the fire that creature stole from me was stolen from me forever. It isn't, I know that. I can still feel Moltres, still feel its bond and its trust. But it's different now, almost detached. I feel isolated, like the eyes that are on me are looking through me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 23:34:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hm.

She doesn’t provide much and that makes it that much harder to counsel her. The bulk of his advice revolves around typical life therapy but that’s meaningless in the face of something unnatural. They sit there and his second hand smoke starts to drift her way.

So, like before you became an Avatar?

He considers his own relationship with Tapu Fini and her description feels like an apt tell from their playbook. He prefers it that way.

People change. Pokemon change. Who’s to say Moltres won’t either? As long as it accepts you, isn’t that enough?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 23:50:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
He doesn't understand - and why would he? How could he? He hadn't been there, he hadn't seen what she'd seen, felt what she'd felt. He hadn't witnessed the horror and destruction. He hadn't even been there when she'd recovered. Or maybe he had, but she hadn't realized.[break][break]

His smoke stings her nostrils as she breathes it in. She pushes away from the metal, hands wrapped around the steel.[break][break]

She doesn't know how to answer his question, so she chooses not to respond to it at all. Instead, she focuses on what he says next.[break][break]

"This isn't a natural change, Fernando. I don't think you're listening to me."[break][break]

Fear combines with frustration and it burns brilliantly for a moment, as she looks up at him. [break][break]

"I'm scared. I thought I was going to die out there and that I would lose Moltres. You told me that I do stupid things, often. I think that this may have been the stupidest thing I've ever done. But I did it because I felt that I had to, that if I didn't, the world might end."[break][break]

Although she knew the world didn't rest completely on her shoulders, it was evident that she felt it might.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 23:59:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“…?

Her emotions are spiking and that warrants his full attention. Leaning on his elbow, he turns his head to face her, consciously avoiding smothering her in his smoke. He maintains eye contact, unfazed.

Then you had to. What’s the problem?

He ‘hmph’s.

And what are you going to do about it?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 0:13:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She sighs, shaking her head and turning away from the railing to lean against it with her hip. It digs into her and she lets it.[break][break]

"I don't know what to do. So I came to find you."[break][break]

Her brows furrow together and she observes him carefully.[break][break]

Maybe that was stupid, too.[break][break]

She pushes off of the railing again in order to stand closer to Fernando.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
emergence
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 0:19:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

He sounds surprised but his face doesn’t show it. It’s more a farce than anything else, sarcastic in nature.

And what am I supposed to do about it?