december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
pub [c]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 10:19:40 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
casually cleaning a glass in the most cliched manner of a bartender, wolfgang idly watches a television screen on the corner of the room. his mind is numbed by the ambient noise of the place, briefly shifting his eyes at the entrance when someone enters the facility.

"oi, kid. i need your id."

no one ever enters the pubs of the town besides the residents of littleroot with exceptions of visiting friends, family members and an occassional lost traveler. it required wolfgang to do a double take when he does not recognize the person as a usual face in town, but recognizable enough that his paranoid self casually acknowledged his presence.

older members of rocket would easily know who he was. an impulsive slam of the glass on the counter gets the attention of the other regulars, had his loud voice not have done it. "wait, fuck! i know you!" he shouts from the other side of the room from the entrance.

a smile forms on the otherwise miserable face.

"give me a name! i forgot!"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
pub [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 1:43:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

After the loud yelling from the bartender Razz was beginning to regret his decision of coming in here. While drinking wasn't something he did often some locals did recommend the place for relaxing, and after dealing with the most headache inducing couple he had to work with the young man felt like he needed it. Though clearly it was a mistake especially as he got a better look at the other and realized that he knew this man. Normally knowing someone would be fine, but for Razz knowing someone from before Hoenn was nothing but bad news. Salem seemed to assure Razz it would be fine, especially as the cat gestured to the whole bar and it's people. [break][break]

Right... causing a scene isn't something either of them would want right? The sudden slamming of the glass on the counter proved otherwise and the knots in Razz's stomach just twisted more as it even got the attention of customers around. Razz went forward to the counter for now so they wouldn't be so damn loud, "Do you take Pryde at just yelling at customers from afar?" Razz answers with a question, dropping his old surname in the sentence, thank god for that convivence. [break][break]

He ponders on the idea of actually giving him his id though as that did contain his address, and while he had nothing against the man while still in the group, he was an okay enough guy. However the young man has been out of the loop for 2 years, he doesn't know what they're doing here now or why, so giving the detail off that could be bad. "It's just Razz now though, it was Mr. Wolf right?" he questions usually much better with names but his mind was still tired from before. "Why are you here?"

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] SOCIAL WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
pub [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 4:16:33 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
pryde... that was a name that he hasn't heard for a long time. he can't really attach a good memory to the parent, but the same sentiment can't really be given to the son.

"yeah, i knew you looked familiar!" he chuckles. "i work here now." he leans forward to the counter closer to razz. "the fixing and tinkering shit don't give me as much income here as it did before, so ya gotta do what ya gotta do."

rocket's reformation has been outside of his scope of news. he's been living peacefully for the past year or so after its fall, albeit in parole. wolfgang chooses not to disclose it just yet.

he throws himself away and gets back to his normal posture, placing the glass on the table before drying his hands on a towel behind the counter.

"if ya need some engineering done, just go to me. i gotchu!" the bright expression turns to curiosity as he raises a brow at him. "what are you in littleroot for? i didn't see you around here before."

perhaps a job or something, he guesses.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pub [c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:36:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(no rewards)