part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 21:24:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Your secret’s safe with me,” assuring Razz, Angelo throws a smile his way when he catches sight of his red eye growing a little distant, lost in thought. Trapped in the memory of a physical assault, apparently; given how the teenager rubs at his arm at a mention of a punch. [break][break]

Sounds like our Sky...” There’s a soft edge to the corner of his lips as he chuckles, his gaze drifting towards his Pidgeot that doesn’t quite focus; he suddenly wants to take to the clouds again, only this time past the old cycling path and beyond towards the Lilycove docks. “Don’t worry, I got your back. There’ll be no mention of a 'Miss Dross' when I next see her.” The courier wonders if that’ll be soon… [break][break]

Angelo’s gaze is pulled back towards Razz at his question, his expression carefully neutral; practiced. “We’re friends,” is the oversimplified response. [break][break]

What he and have together doesn’t need a title. Even if there was one that encapsulated their… dynamic, Angelo doesn’t feel it’s very necessary to force them into a neat, labelled box. Doesn't want to. And so friend it was. Razz didn’t need to know the details. Probably wouldn't want to. [break][break]

What about you? Sounds like you’ve been roped into a race, at least,” he turns his gaze back to Razz as he makes to stand, noting that all of the pokemon have finished their food. There’s a curious, albeit slightly knowing smile on his face, as if he already has a hunch to the answer for his next question. “How'd that go?

[break][break]

[break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 22:53:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Razz nods to the other, thankful that they wouldn’t mention his little slip up. He highly doubt the sailor would do anything bad about it, but she was his first ‘official friend’ and he wanted to keep good terms with her. After he gives the other his attention again as he mentions that he is a friend of hers too. He doesn’t know what he expected any more of an explication as he didn’t offer one, but it all feels short. Though this could be mor of his lack of understanding social cues and acceptability. [break][break]

At the question of his races he gives a small smile, ”Yeah the races with my brother were more training, but I also had a race with Sklyer about a month ago, sadly that ended with me losing, not that I’m too surprised with that she’s the water expert or something,” there is a small chuckle at the last party, though he does recall the pain of having been knocked off his Sharpedo. ”Have you tried a flying race with her?” he can’t help but ask with curiosity.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] SOCIAL WITH
[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[/div]

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2021 20:24:22 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Angelo nearly drops the empty dish on Salem’s head after bending to scoop it up, precariously fumbling with it as his expression briefly flashes with unmasked shock from the reveal – exasperated.[break][break]

You lost?” He echoes, less of a request for Razz to repeat himself and more so trying to swallow the information, digesting the words on his tongue as it slowly begins to sink in. Blue eyes blink at the teenager, momentarily blank and when he speaks, it’s as incredulous as it is playful. Good natured competitiveness sparking. “Razz, buddy. If I lost to you and you lost to Sky… That means that I’m bottom of the totem pole and that’s just...Unacceptable. He’s not losing to Skyler by default. [break][break]

No,” he pauses, resolve set. “But I’m going to have to, now. Can’t leave things as they are.” Angelo vows, thrill of the challenge alight in his bones, fiercer and more determined than it had been during their sky race just passed. A switch flipped.[break][break]

There’s a curl to his lips then, like an idea has sprouted and the courier pauses in his collection of the empty dishes laying in front of their pokemon, attention pulled towards the teenager with that contemplative grin. “How does this sound? If you help me train, I’ll practice with you for any future water races? Next time, we’ll get you that win.

[break][break]

[break]
+

[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 0:48:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Yeah...?" Razz seems to answer in more of a questioning tone as he was a bit confused with the way the other fumbled their food enough to make Salem panic and join Razz again back on his shoulder. He just blinks at him for the explaination, "The bottom of the totem pole isn't bad, it's a foundation and-" Razz is interrupted as Salem thwacks his trainer's head and meows some words as the cat seems to sign something to him to make the trainer understand. "Oh...."[break][break]

For now he keeps quite again as the other seems to change to from devastated to determined. Before going off on a tangent of having them train each other as if it were the greatest idea in the word. "I... don't think that...." he was about to protest but Salem seems to interfere again as he moves to his trainer's shoulder and pushes his head over as the cat definitely gives a 'lets do this' type of answers as the cat's puts his hand up for a fist pump. [break][break]

Shamrock seems confident about it as well and Razz just sighs, "Uhh sure I'm sure Duke will definitely like a rematch against her eventually anyways"

[break][break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 18:45:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Razz doesn’t seem too certain about his proposal, given how he fumbles over his words. Angelo’s smile softens a little at the corners. No intention on forcing Skyler’s friend to practice with him if he didn’t want to. [break][break]

Salem, on the other hand, appears enthused by the idea at getting to partake in more contests and unlike Angelo is quick to push Razz into accepting. The Meowstic’s competitive spirit proving to encourage his trainer to agree; even if the teenager still appears hesitant. [break][break]

Course you’re competing,” he turns to the Meowstic, amused retaliation pointed his way. Angelo reaches forward to exchange a fist bump with the tenacious psychic type, grinning. A playful rivalry apparently formed. “You’re not off the hook until I’ve taken your title from you.”[break][break]

Behind him, Aquila ruffles her feathers at all the competitive chatter, looking like she wants to join in. Angelo may have considered racing her again, had he not caught her head bobbing moments prior; his Pidgeot attempting to look less tired than she really was. As Angelo tidies up the camp, he gives her crest a fond pet. [break][break]

Here,” he says when he returns to Razz, holding out his old, battered phone with his contact details clearly displayed. “Ever up for a race – or if Sky ropes you into another one – just let me know.” [break][break]

There’s a pause, blue eyes flickering skyward as a pleasant breeze brushes against his skin, inviting him to follow with a gentle song whistled through the trees. “Unless… You’ve got time for one more now?” Angelo smiles. He’ll be heading back that way soon anyway, his desire to get back in the air already pulling eagerly on his mind. Why not see if Razz is up for one more…[break][break]

Best out of three?

[break][break]

[break]
+

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 9:18:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz still doesn't give much of an answer as his pokemon show their own enthusiasm toward the other trainer. The cat more than happy that the other completed the bump and he then looks at the Ranger as he points at his paw. Meowing as if to say something and it just makes Razz role his eye. At the offered phone Razz considers it for a bit. His phone only had work people with two exceptions and he doesn't know if he feels close enough to this man to give out his personal number to just yet.[break][break]

Though he is a friend of 's so maybe it wouldn't be too bad. "Sure," he simply comments as he takes the phone and enters in his number for now both Salem and Shamrock excited at the idea of being able to see their new racer rivals once more. "You'll be the first to know," he comments before he checks his own phone after sending himself a text through Angelo's. [break][break]

He notes the missed message as he double checks things and shakes his head at the offer of another race. "I have a missed work message so I should be going," he excuses himself as he hops ontop Shamrock, "Until next time," he offers as Salem jumps on before with a flap of her wings and jump of her legs she takes off leaving their new rival behind. No, they didn't think the guest of wind would knock things back sorry.

[break][break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wind shear [o]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 3:40:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: