2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 21:54:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was a new year which meant it was time to clean. The tradition was something harsh coded into his being, a throwing out of the old to rid yourself of the burdensome negative spirits from the year before. Chu-e was not religious enough for that part of it; he just liked to keep neat.

And he had a lot to neaten up. While his home had been in good shape and he had it in a working order, there was still old memories and rooms filled with dust. Most of his upstairs was untouched, the challenge of stairs making him reluctant to tackle the task on his own.

But Chu-e's little collection of pokemon was growing and he was finding he wanted more room. So he had put out a request for some help; he could do the sorting on his own, he just needed someone to carry it down for him.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 1:25:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISSION: SUtR

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

A pink Sinistea had been sent to the Rocket operative with a note. An executive in the higher echelons of the organization had chosen to lend his assistance to the former beast. The extension of an olive branch, of sorts. It always helped to stay on the good side of a beast, after all.[break][break]

The butler-like teacup had persisted for some time now, under the direction of , dusting off shelves and rearranging books and other things. Before the better half of an hour, however, the man himself appeared: . The door to the home was wide open, surely to air out the dust, so the dark-haired royal simply stepped inside, announcing his arrival with a clearing of his throat.[break][break]

"I trust Earl Grey has been helpful," He began, hoping to pause the man from his cleaning in order to shake his hand. "Remiel Calcifet. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. Apologies for not being able to arrive sooner."[break]

[break]

mission: SWEPT UNDER THE RUG

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 3:13:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Earl Grey had been an absolute delight. Chu-e adored all the help while also finding the pink pokemon rather cute; he had tried valiantly before starting work go spoil the pokemon with a cookie he fixed earlier in the day.

Chu-e had been on his way down the stairs, lumbering really, with a small box of clothes in his arms. When had waltzed right in he paused to raise a brow. Well. Still, he finished his descent as he spoke.

"It's no trouble!" And Chu-e, in that moment, certainly did not look like a Beast, let alone a Kanto Beast. His hair was pushed out of his face with a pink headband, clothes old and ratty and rather dusty (who would wear their nice clothes to clean?) Chu-e, however, did not shake the other's hand. Instead, he attempted to push the box of old clothing into the other's arms.

"Earl Grey has been a delight! Would you mind taking this outside for me? Thanks!" Mischief was in his eyes as he spoke.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 7:35:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel took a moment to blink and register the box that had been suddenly pushed into his arms. He hadn't exactly come for cleaning duty himself. That's what he'd sent Earl Grey for. But he supposed he could carry these trifles and trinkets outside for the lad.[break][break]

The little pink Sinistea certainly found its master's chore delightful, and its giggling chimed throughout the room like clinking of a glass as he went on about it. "I am happy to hear that," The ambassador replied in the meantime, stepping outside and finding a vacant patch of grass to set the box down on. Slapping his hands clean of the dust that had accumulated on his palms, he turned back to .[break][break]

"Most pokémon don't have the organizational skills for such an endeavor. Perhaps you should invest in a Mr. Mime for future chores. Or, alternatively, I can recommend a good maid service." He added, checking his shoes for grass stains.[break]

[break][break]

note: please keep giving him chores to do LOL[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 9:28:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When @olso would step inside, Chu-e had another box waiting for him. As before, he made no bones about shoving it at the other.

"My Gardevoir usually helps around the house." Chu-e usually didn't have much energy anymore, as it were. "But he didn't know what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to donate." Someone would be out to pick this stuff up in a little while. He felt guilty about tossing out perfectly good things.

"I hope your trip wasn't too much of a hassle. I know I live put of the way." But he preferred his seclusion and the wide open space for his pokemon to hunt.

There was a sudden and loud BANG of wood on wood; Chu-e did not flinch at this. Down the hallway, one of the doors had been thrown open. A Skitty, looking very proud of herself, strolled out of the room. She shook herself before bounding at their guest, doing what cats do best and getting in Remial's way as he walked. Sprinkles adored company.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 9:54:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Another box.[break][break]

Remiel spared a moment to take a deep breath and quietly sigh before he set off to stack it outside with the other one, too. "Gardevoir make for wonderful attendants," He concurred, thinking about Agnés himself. "Especially if you open yourself up to their Telepathy. I often find my own knowing what I want before I even ask for it." What's in this box, anyway, he wonders before taking a peek.[break][break]

Its heaviness is attributed to books stacked upon one another inside it. To bother seeing what kind of books they were exactly, however, meant pulling them out one-by-one. Remiel wouldn't bother. Regarding Chu-e's apology, the black-haired royal shook his head. "I understand. The seclusion, I mean. Traveling here was no issue. In fact, I enjoyed a rather scenic view."[break][break]

Just as he was about to step out of the door, there was a slam that prompted him to stop in place and turn around. Before he knew it, a Skitty ran between his legs and started hounding him for attention. He tried his best to move past it without hurting it, but ended up tripping over his own foot and stumbling out instead. He succeeded in keeping himself from falling. Unfortunately, he also spilled out the contents of the box on accident.[break][break]

The Skitty was lucky not to be caught in the landslide of books. Though it was pretty light on its feet, and seemed pretty amused by everything.[break][break]

"For Heaven's sake," The ambassador sighs, crouching down to start gathering the books up. "My apologies. That was my error." Though the kitten isn't spared a sharp glance that likely sends it scurrying away. On the bright side, at least Remiel could see what kind of books they were now.[break][break]

[break][break]

note: friggin precious cat[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 10:30:40 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Jokes on ! Sprinkles does not fear God and certainly does not fear prickly aristocrats. She only settled herself on one of the spilled books, no doubt one he had been reaching for, and begins to purr. She was much like her Trainer; every day she awoke and chose drama.

Most of the books seem to be about business. A few on Psychic type studies. Fewer more on Gym theory. Oddly enough, one of the things that spilled out was not a book, but instead a smaller box that resembled a present. The top had popped off, a thin gold bracelet having spilled out.

"Oh, are you okay?" Chu-e had stepped outside at the sound, another box in his arms. He dropped it next to the first before he leaned over to help pick up the books. "... what's this?" The bracelet was picked up; it was inlaid with a pink and white stone charm.

A note had fallen out, which Chu-e hadn't noticed. If the other picked it up, Remiel would find a sweet letter expressing this as an anniversary present. For Chu-e. Ah.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:27:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Silly little thing, Remiel thinks, regarding the cat sitting on the first book he'd chosen to lift.[break][break]

Though the prince moves on to collect the others, his butler Sinistea notices the cat and chooses to intervene. But, rather than antagonize the Skitty, Earl Grey instead chooses to dote on it. It floats down to eye-level with it and, though the Sinistea could very well be perceived as a toy to a creature such as a cat, he quickly summons a sprout of catnip grass out from the nearby garden to defend himself with. Earl flies it around with his ghostly telekinesis, keeping himself just out of paw's reach as he tries to guide the cat off the book with the nip.[break][break]

The black-haired royal, in the meantime, just about finishes gathering the books before he takes note of a nicely embellished gift box... and the bracelet that had come spilling out of it. The sunlight hits its gem at just the right angle when Chu-e picks it up. Remiel raises a brow at the piece of jewelry for a moment before setting off to finish his task again.[break][break]

"Looks like a Mega Stone," He remarks, stopping once more when he finds an accompanying letter beneath one of the books he's organized away. He lifts it up off the ground, but is respectful enough not to read it as he stands up and hands it back to Chu-e. "Someone must like you very much."[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 22:29:01 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Oh yes, Earl Grey was very wise indeed. The little butler was almost on the receiving end of a paw, which would have aimed to drag him down for some kicking and rolling around. The catnip stops Sprinkles, though, and if Skitty had more than slanted eyes they would have been shining. The jubilation is still evident on her little face despite not opening her eyes, and soon her upper body is lowered while her hind end raised- some cute haunch wiggles given before she leaps at the spring of catnip! Soon she is chasing it around, in sight but out of mind as she is now out of the way.

"Mega Stone?" Chu-e had heard of them. They were pretty rare. He's about to wonder who would just leave one in his house when he's handed the letter. He gives it a quick glance over... and the mask slips, just a bit, allowing to see the start of tears pricking in the corner's of the others eyes. But, a blink and he's back to normal; a master of schooling his face after years of practice. He smiles at the other but it doesn't sit as easy as it did before. "Yeah... yeah, he did."

And that was all Chu-e would say on it. Remiel also seemed to intelligent sort, though. The old clothes didn't seem like they were small enough to be Chu-e's. And the books, mostly, weren't something that matched his shelves. Remiel could probably put two and two together on this one.

The note was folded and tucked into Chu-e's pocket for now and he seemed eager to put the moment behind them. Holding the bracelet out, he half offers it to the other. "Will you help me put it on?" Giving it a better look, he hummed to himself and tilted his head. "And... any idea what it might pair with? I've never had one of these before." Which might be surprising, since he used to be a Beast and all, but Kanto hadn't been overflowing with them.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 14:46:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Earl had played caretaker to children and pokemon alike, in the past. In fact, he almost always had a grand old time of it, which sometimes made Remiel wonder whether he would have been better suited as a child's playmate than a prince's personal butler. Regardless, this natural inclination towards play managed to get the Skitty off the final book he needed to retrieve. Appreciative, Remiel bent down to grab it and place it within the box he'd managed to fill up again.[break][break]

Almost immediately after straightening in posture and regarding Chu-e again, however, the young royal felt as though he'd intruded on... a moment. He cleared his throat and looked away to spare the lad the embarrassment. But the whole thing still felt awkward for him, really, so he returned his sights to the mega stone that had accompanied the letter instead. That was something he knew how to analyze and deal with.[break][break]

Then, as if consciously subverting that thought, Chu-e asks him to help put it on. Remiel blinks, pauses to set the case of books down on the floor, and nods as he reaches over to take the bracelet from the lad. The act seemed fairly intimate. But he supposed it would be easier this way, and it serves to give him a much closer look at the pink-hued stone embedded within the jewelry. "Hm... rosewater pink with veiled hues of quartz pink... if I had to guess, this is Audinite."[break][break]

He finishes clipping the bracelet securely to the lad's wrist, then nods once more as he bends down to pick up the case of books again. "I don't suppose you have an Audino in your reserves, do you? I'd be able help you verify its authenticity." There's a dull thud as he sets the box down in the appropriate space finally, then he turns back to Chu-e clapping his hands clean once more. "Oh, you'll need a Keystone as well. I don't suppose you have one of those either?"[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 15:32:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Audinite... oh. This was meant for Callie." With that said, and at question given, Chu-e shakes his head. "Not anymore. I've been trying to work on a trade with someone online but it's not went through yet." It kind of sucked, not being able to confirm it right that moment when an apparent expert was here. Oh well, he would be able to do so some other time. It also gave him an excuse to further annoy at a later date.

"Not that I know of, but I've also had this in my house for a while and didn't know. So... " Picking up the gift box that started this, Chu-e tipped it over and... yes, another piece of jewelery fell into his hand. This time it looked to be a small golden ring with a smaller ball attached, which had the Keystone embedded within. He looks almost amused. "Can't believe he remembered..." Is muttered to himself, loud enough for Remiel to hear but not meant for his ears.

Tilting his head, Chu-e fiddles with his right ear for a moment, wincing a bit before pulling away; the ring had been for his ear, a daith piercing that was easy to look over and hide the true nature of the piece. It was perfect.

"Well... this had been interesting. When I get that Audino, I'll have to arrange another meeting!" He seemed much too pleased about that, mischievous again; trying to dispel any awkwardness between them. "Are you hungry? I made a batch of blondies a bit ago."

daith piercing - it's the one 'inside' the ear
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 10:23:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

He had to assume the man's Audino had died. What a shame, Remiel thought. It had been one step closer to divinity and never gotten the chance to reach it. Then again, only the strong could truly harness the power of Mega Evolution. He wasn't sure how it had perished, and he didn't bother to ask. But a truly worthy pokémon likely would have found some way to survive whatever it had endured.[break][break]

Looking over at Earl Grey, the ambassador recalled a time when the Sinistea had been severely poisoned itself. Near the brink of death, his little partner had managed to hold out against all odds until his master and could find a cure. And Earl Grey wasn't even a pokémon the prince trained for such endurance, either. There were countless others more physically fit and battle capable.[break][break]

Thankfully for Chu-e, the Keystone in question ended up being in the box as well, and Remiel watched as he placed it on one ear. "A fine piece of jewelry," He remarks, not one for piercings himself but capable of appreciating the style nonetheless. "I was stuck with a rather cumbersome gauntlet."[break][break]

The royal nodded in agreement when the Beast stated an intention to call upon him in the future. But alas, it appeared their chores in the present had come to an end. With Earl Grey guiding the Skitty into the home during their play, Remiel decided he could spare some time to indulge in Chu-e's after all. "That sounds delightful. Thank you for the invitation." He answers, appreciatively bowing his head.[break][break]

FIN

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bullying royalty [bb m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 1:00:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: