Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 4:48:23 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''You ever been here before?'' He wasn't sure Hideo was much for mountain climbing. Hell, he wasn't, but this route was only one of a couple where ghost pokemon could be found. It was fitting of course. The place was a creepy as they came. ''Just keep an ear out and I'll keep my eyes open. I don't want to end up like last time.''
[break][break]
The last thing he wanted was for Hideo to get slapped down like he had on his previous visit It had taken forever for all the bruises to finally go away. If what he had been told was true, they were nasty looking. Given they were all across his back, he hadn't been able to clearly see. Andy was lucky to not have had his spine broken, or worse.
[break][break]
''Gengar?'' His pokemon questioned as if he were chopped liver. ''Yeah, you downed that trevenant, but after it hammered my ass into the dirt. Just try to keep a better look out yourself so I don't get another wooden rogering.'' The glistening pale pokemon put his hands on his hips, pressing his grin into an annoyed line.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 16:24:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo carefully walked the mountain path, very carefully tapping away at the area around him. This would be one of the worst places to fall, and one of the easiest to trip in.

But he didn’t want to fall too far behind Andy; Hideo already had to get saved a couple times by him the last time he went Pokemon-hunting. Hideo didn’t want to embarrass himself again.

To that end, he already had a rock-climbing expert out; Rocky was doing a good job guiding him around and keeping the path clear.

Nah.” His answer was quick. “My parents never let me go mountain climbing. Say it’s too risky and stuff.” They didn’t even know he was here; he’d told them he was just visiting the graves to pay respects. Not to catch ghosts. “But I’m getting the hang of it. Rocky’s great for this kind of stuff~

He brushed against the Lycanroc’s fur, the wolf grinning as he continued to keep the path clear for his trainer.

But Hideo’s enthusiasm dropped when he heard Andy mention his last trip here. “Aren’t Trevenants those big tree Pokemon? That must’a hurt really bad! Did you have to go to the hospital after that happened?

At least he sounded fine now.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 0:58:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 9:40:13 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

It occurred to him that the last time Hideo's parents came up he mentioned that they didn't allow much. He understood to a degree. The boy was blind. But to never let him live would have him grow into a man who was both weak and blind. It was something he could never understand: parents encouraging their kids to be satisfied within hiding in their weaknesses.
[break][break]
''The selfsame wooden bastards, aye,'' he confirmed the kid's suspicions. ''Doug helped patch me up. I'm too fab to be broken by some pissed off tree, mate.'' He really should have gone to the hospital, but to him that would have been an example of wallowing in weakness. So instead he had just griped to their mutual friend until assistance was rendered.
[break][break]
Of course, he hadn't exactly done it on purpose.
[break][break]
''Woah!'' Stopping, he motioned for the other boy to do the same. Hopefully the lycanroc would make sure the signal was properly relayed. On a distant branch sat a wide-eyed dreepy. While it was one of those pokemon Andy considered so ugly that it was cute, he knew full well the useful creature it could become.
[break][break]
A real diamond in the rough.
[break][break]
''Taph,'' he whispered to his gengar. Nothing was better to fight a ghost type than another ghost type. He didn't want to scare it off. ''Don't hurt the little bugger. Wee thing's just a baby.'' The gengar setting his sights on it, his red eyes flashed a dazzling array of colors for a brief moment to hypnotize the dragon. It hovered down towards them under his sway.
[break][break]
''Annnnd, got it!'' Pressing a pokeball to it, it was inhaled. ''Might be small, but that's a big one off the list,'' he said with a grin back towards Hideo. A rustling of bushes caused him to swivel his head back around quickly. ''Kadabra...?'' The brief flux of psychic energy had drawn its attention.

catching dreepy

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 18:57:21 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Seemed like Hideo wasn’t the only one Doug was helping out these days. “Doug really knows his stuff, huh? You were lucky he was around; getting hit by big Pokemon’s gotta suck.” He was fortunate that he hadn’t been attacked by anything big for a while; last time had to have been that big Pokemon that Andy tackled him out of the way of.

He paid much more attention to any cues Andy or Rocky made. When Andy spoke in surprise, Hideo immediately stopped, even without Rocky’s intervention. He’d assumed there was some obstacle, whether a part of the mountain or a Pokemon.

Evidently the latter, judging from how Andy was ordering his Gengar. Sounded like it went pretty well.

But Hideo heard another Pokemon from the opposite side. A Kadabra. And he could feel something...familiar. Like when Elga was preparing one of his attacks. “Rocky, quick! Don’t let it get that off!

His Pokemon acted fast, surrounding himself in bright energy as he rushed towards the concealed Kadabra. Several beams of energy were fired at the rushing Lycanroc, but he deftly weaved around them all.

Once he got behind the brush, he made quick work of the Kadabra. The others would only be treated to barely-muffled sounds of Lycanroc violence, until it suddenly went silent.

Rocky dragged the unconscious Kadabra from its hiding spot, over towards the two boys. “I hear Kadabras are pretty popular,” Hideo said, taking out an empty Pokeball, tossing it at the Kadabra once Rocky indicated he was close enough.

So how’d you meet Doug? I met him when my Aipom stole his hat. We talked for a bit, and we became friends pretty quick.” Doug also nearly got sent to the hospital, but Hideo would leave that part out.

Hideo is attempting to capture the Kadabra

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 0:50:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORICORIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DANCER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVELATION DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAPTIVATE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUMPKABOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRICK-OR-TREAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEED BOMB

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 22:15:05 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Observing the brief battle in the bushes and the battered kadabra being hauled out by the lycanroc gave him flashbacks to their encounter in Slateport. He saw the pokemon's propensity for violence hadn't dampened much. Perhaps it was just the nature of more physically capable pokemon. His ghosts were more about abstract attacks.
[break][break]
''Aye. One of the few psychics that aren't creepy as hell.'' His personal opinions were repeated as fact, like any good human being. Few fell into the category of 'cool' when it came to psychic types. His claydoll still made him uneasy, but the utility was too good. On the flip side, he saw his slowbro as no threat at all, and even sort of hated it.
[break][break]
But again, the utility was too good.
[break][break]
''Doug?'' A quiet moment of consideration came as Andy determined just how much to share about him and the bug catcher. ''I met him getting ice cream. His dewpider ate his. You can't trust some weird alien looking shit like a dewpider. After that we uh, hung out a couple of times. We had dinner, like a big camp soup. He said he's looking after you.''
[break][break]
Not the exact words he used, but at the moment he wasn't sure how to frame it.
[break][break]
A noise then caught his attention. Stepping off the path with some attempted stealth, he peered through the brush to an interesting scene. An oricorio was performing a dance for an audience. The color of the feathers told Andy that it was the sensu variation, a ghost type. Part of him wondered if was the same one he had chased off on one of his previous trips to Mt. Pyre.
[break][break]
''Hideo,'' he whispered. ''Wish you could see this shit. An oricorio is dancing for some pumpkaboos.'' Every once an a while one of the pumpkin pokemon would do a little twirl to participate. ''Epitaph.'' It was time to make a plan, but the gangar was already pushing past him. ''What are you doing,'' he hissed under his breath.
[break][break]
The pale ganger waltzed right into the little pokemon party, all participants freezing at the sight of the newcomer. When Epitaph got close enough he started to bust out with some moves himself. He flailed his arms. He shook his buttnub. His head spikes rose and fell. The other ghost types watched in either horror or amusement. Andy buried his face in his hand.
[break][break]
''I take it back. Probably best you can't see this fucking clown.'' Picking out a pumpkaboo, Epitaph's eyes once again became a light show, and the little pumpkin seemed to freeze. The others, knowing exactly what had just happened either froze in surprise or bristled in preparation for an attack. Andy had to admit, he wanted to see if his gangar could take them all.

-gengar used hypnosis
[break]
-catching pumpkaboo

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 17:23:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Didn’t know he had a Dewpider. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised, though; dude loves his bugs.” That line of Pokemon was one he knew to stay away from; their water bubble was neat, but he heard some of them would try to take in vulnerable Pokemon as an attempt to save them - only to drown them. No doubt one might mistake his blindness as vulnerability and try to “protect” him. “I’m not a big fan of Dewpiders either.

But yeah, I guess he’s kinda looking after me too. He joined up with a mentorship program I’m in, and we’ve been doing a lot of stuff since then. It’s pretty liberating; all my other mentors kinda sucked ‘cause they think I can’t do much. Doug’s actually treating me like I know what I’m doing.” Plus, he took him to stuff most of his mentors never would have.

Like renaissance faires.

But reminiscing on their mutual friend could only go on for so long; he too heard a strange noise, and carefully followed Andy to the source. For obvious reasons, he didn’t make any attempt to look past the brush, instead just hiding behind it as he listened.

I hear Oricorio are pretty popular. Maybe I can catch it and it could teach me how to dance?” He snickered at his own suggestion - as if he could ever dance well.

He didn’t want to interrupt the supposed spectacle, but it seemed like Epitaph thought otherwise. Hideo giggled at the thought of him just intruding on their little party and dancing. But a sudden hush went through the crowd and a silence rang through as he heard Epitaph do something.

Ah well, guess the party’s over. Grab one of them, Rocky!

The Lycanroc jumped into the fray, further scaring the wild Pokemon. With two fully-evolved Pokemon causing trouble in their midst, most decided to run, or wildly fired off their attacks in panic.

It was hard for Hideo to tell who was where, so he left it up to Rocky to get one for him. Only when he heard Rocky come back to him did he take out an empty Pokeball, ready to capture what he’d caught.

He didn’t even know that Rocky had grabbed the Oricorio. Rocky had taken his joke seriously.

Hideo is attempting to capture the Oricorio

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 0:08:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEHEEYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[break]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 0:49:00 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''I know how to dance if you want to learn,'' he mentioned offhand. It didn't take long for him to regret the offer, as he realized that he couldn't just show Hideo. With the situation unfolding before them, he didn't have time to consider just how he could ever make good on that. After the kid's lycanroc got ahold of the oricorio, he wasn't sure how soon it would be dancing either.
[break][break]
Though Hideo had it captured before he could really get a good look at it. After the other two pumpkaboos had fled, Andy stepped out to claim the one that had been ensnared by Epitaph's gaze. The gengar celebrated by leaning forward to do something like a bosom shake causing his trainer to make a face at him.
[break][break]
''Never do that again..., the command was spoken through a look of disgust. ''Gengar...'' Both annoyed and confused, why was his trainer so upset? And was it because of his surprise attack, or his sexy dance after? But the situation didn't last. Noise of travel from the bushes drew their attention.
[break][break]
First a beheeyem burst through the leaves, halting wide eyed when it spotted the humans and their pokemon. Unhappy with their presence, it focused on Andy and ensured his complicity with an imprison. At first neither he nor Epitaph knew what was going on until the youth discovered he couldn't move.
[break][break]
Which was bad as a girafarig came stampeding through right towards him.
[break][break]
''Oh! Ah! Shit! I can't move! Taph! Hideo!'' Both of their accidental attackers were likely startled by the fleeing pokemon from earlier. The girafarig at least just seemed to be mindlessly charging. Gengar charged a shadow ball for the beheeyem, hoping that an assault on the psychic pokemon would free his master.

-gengar used shadowball
[break]
-catching beheeyem

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 16:51:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo grinned. “You know I’m gonna have to take you up on that offer sometime,” he said, unable to restrain his giggle. He could already imagine Andy struggling to teach him the footwork, the two of them constantly tripping each other up. Maybe they’d actually have to go to the hospital after that.

Hideo pocketed the now-filled Pokeball, unaware he’d just acquired a dance teacher of his own. “I’m sure Epitaph just wanted to have some fun~. No need to yell at him.” At least he assumed that the Gengar had danced along with them. Sounded like something he’d do.

But before he could joke around any more, Hideo heard something rustling through the bushes. Seemed once again, the wild Pokemon found them first.

And it sounded one of them fired first: he heard something happen to Andy beside him. It didn’t sound painful - but Andy sounded distressed, explaining just what was going on.

And then Hideo heard the stampeding Pokemon. “Ah crap!” Hideo shouted, stepping back so he wouldn’t be where he assumed her path would be. “U-uh, Rocky, stop whatever’s charging at us! Fast!

Rocky was quick to act, already pulling rocks out of the ground by pure force. The rocks flew straight at the Girafarig, pelting her in the side. She stumbled to the ground, meter away from Andy.

Before she could get up, Hideo was quick to toss a Pokeball at her; even if she got out, this would at least slow her down long enough for Andy to deal with whatever was holding him down.

Hideo is attempting to capture the Girafarig

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 4:44:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN SLOWBRO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK DRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SIDE ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLACK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO SHIFT

[break]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 0:12:55 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The threats dealt with, the Galarian boy breathed a sigh of relief as he could move again. His motion was fully tested when he tossed a pokeball at the crumpled beheeyem to watch it be absorbed. Its abilities would have to be surveyed later, but he didn't care for how it looked; like one of those pink lightsabers under his mom's bed.
[break][break]
''Thanks,'' he said turning to Hideo. While his gengar's attack might have freed him from the beheeyem's prison, gengar wouldn't have had time to deal with the girafarig. ''Anyway,'' he brushed himself off. ''I'll have to come up with some kinda way to teach you some moves. I had to learn how to ballroom dance back in Galar, but I can do a lot of other shit too.''
[break][break]
Andy sauntered back towards the beaten path, wondering if they would come up on another dance party. Peeking at the pokedex app on his phone, the psychic phallus didn't look like too bad of a catch ability-wise. It was a good support pokemon, much like his claydol, though no less bizarre. He didn't know what it was, but psychic types unnerved him.
[break][break]
Cramming the phone back into a pocket, the sound of splashing water drew his ears. Veering from the walkway up the side of the mountain once again, he hoped for something like a frillish to continue to round out his ghost collection. As his eyes pierced the brush however, he spotted the most disappointing culprit.
[break][break]
''Ugh. It's a slowbro. Looks like its bathing.'' It wasn't the only creator of splashes though. ''There's a xatu washing its feathers too.'' The boy considered asking for the bird. He had a slowbro. He hated slowbros. Although for that reason, it felt wrong to force one of them on Hideo. Who needed that additional headache?
[break][break]
''What do you think? Just say when you're ready and we'll surprise them.''

-catching g. slowbro

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 22:01:29 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo, too, breathed a sigh of relief. It didn’t sound like that stampeding Pokemon got out of his ball, and Andy sounded like he’d been freed from whatever was holding him down. “Good thing Rocky helped in time!” he said.

Hideo noted to himself that he’d just saved Andy’s life (or at least from a trip to the hospital). He was pretty sure Andy wouldn’t like him pointing it out, but that did kind of make up for when they first met. Though he still owed Andy one more.

Hideo walked over towards where he threw the ball, only needing to feel around for a moment to find it. “I’m sure we could make up a few ways for you to teach me.” Elga guiding him along could work. Maybe even the Kadabra he got could help.

But he stopped that thought as he heard Andy walk off, following close behind him. He could hear the other boy tapping away at something, so he’d followed along quietly, not wanting to be a distraction. Rocky followed along, making sure Hideo didn’t trip over anything and keeping watch so they wouldn’t get ambushed again.

Hideo did hear the sound of splashing water, and followed Andy as they investigated the source; a Slowbro and a Xatu bathing. “Sounds like they’d be pretty good catches,” the younger boy said, already preparing a Pokeball. “Rocky can get that Xatu nice and quickly. And I’m sure Epitaph won’t have trouble with the Slowbro; they got that name for a reason, and not just ‘cause they say it.

We can probably just grab them from here. Get some rocks ready, Rocky.” The Lycanroc nodded, pulling some rocks out of the ground with a little more subtlety than before. The Xatu still noticed the sound, staring straight over at the group. It opened up its wings, preparing an attack of its own.

Aaaaaaaand-

Before Hideo could give the cue, Rocky fired his Rock Tomb, aware they would’ve been attacked if he waited any longer. And sure enough, the Xatu shot an attack of its own, several blades of air flying straight in the way of the flying rocks. But Rocky proved to be the stronger attacker, the Air Slash only serving to break small chunks off the rocks.

Predictably, the rocks hit the Xatu straight-on, knocking it onto its back. It floated on the water, unconscious (face-up, thankfully).

True to Hideo’s word, the Slowbro only just started to realize something was going on, looking over and blinking at the knocked-out Xatu.

Hideo is attempting to capture the Xatu

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Favorite Haunt [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 6:32:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYSHOCK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOURGEIST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[break]