[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
invitation

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

“i said, we want you to be part of our organization,” snaps 28 years old valerio dachev, his head boiling in frustration in trying to make this 16 year old kid understand the opportunity he's been given.[break][break]

valerio knows the drill. he has been on the other end of recruitment himself, only he was two years older than this kid. what is it that they see in him anyway?[break][break]

“you can train with us, be a very competent and skillful trainer. you just need to accept the terms of our membership.”[break][break]

ooc: recruitment: act 1 mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 12:02:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

Chu-e doesn't like this redheaded bitch or what he's offering. Getting away and running would be good. The best. But he's also not had a fix in four days and he's so fucking tired of being pushed around. Of people thinking they can walk all over him because he's young. Like he's naive or some shit.

"Uh-huh, sure I will. I join you and I bet next week you'll have me sucking dick for money. Why won't you fucking perverts leave me alone?" Even if he lied to himself, Chu-e knew why people like this targetted him. It was the pock marks and desperation. The perceived hopelessness.

But none of them, before now, had been Rocket. They had been people wanting to snuff that fire in his eyes. Not cultivate it.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 20:25:53 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

invitation

“for the record, you're not even my type, li'l kid.”

sure, chu-e is kind of adorable little twink guy. he has that certain snarkiness he's been looking for most guys. but the problem comes with the fact that he is still a child. not even physically, but even on the inside.[break][break]

now, he really why they want to recruit this kind of ungrategul swine.[break][break]

“i just can't believe you'd pass on an opportunity like this. i want to make you realize that it's not our loss; it's yours.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 2:29:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

"Don't gotta be your type to fuckin' sell me off like a whore. Monica took a deal like yours last week and I fucking saw what happened to her. I'm not that stupid." But Monica hadn't joined Rocket either. She had fallen prey to something much worse. Still, Chu-e snarled, bared his teeth, showed what little he had with think and shaking limbs.

"You talk all this big fucking game but how do you expect me to trust I won't end up like her? A hole being pumped too full of... full of drugs to even mind?" He motioned around them, the dirty streets and stench of broken souls all around in this part of the city. "You think I don't know what happens to stupid, fuckin' teenagers who trust people like you?"

He shivered, wrapped his arms around himself, the stress and need mixing together to give him sharp chills despite the humid air. "You say this... this Rocket, or whatever... fuckin' prove it to me. Prove I won't end up like Monica."
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 21:13:19 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

invitation

valerio's eyes squint as he listens to chu-e explain his reason. to be fair, this kid can be quite convincing. he senses the boy is not just acting, but he is indeed scared that's why he wanted to act so tough in front of him.[break][break]

now, he's staring to see what the rocket admins see in him.[break][break]

there is only one problem.[break][break]

“who the fuck is monica?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:55:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
 When asks his question, Chu-e snarls and looks, for a moment, like he might try and punch the redhead. Instead he just simmers as a thought crosses his mind. Yeah, he knew exactly what to do with this guy now.

"We ran together before she got suckered in. Only other bitch who could keep up with me."

Chu-e narrows his gaze on the other. "You want my ass to join your fucking gang? Bust Monica out of Blanilla. It'll prove you're not full of hot air and might buy my loyalty."

While it sounded like an easy enough task, Blanilla was a fairly popular nightclub. It was trendy and stylish but there were rumors of a seedy underbelly... one of which being human trafficking. From what Chu-e was talking about, this Monica must have gotten mixed up with them for a terrible fate. They also weren't affiliated with Rocket.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 19:20:01 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“I see what you're doing, young man.”

He laughs for a good, ten seconds and then laughs some more. The humor is that, it is possible does not truly know what he's talking about. But it can also be that he's been playing naive all this time just to bring Rocket into his side for saving his missing friend.

“You're lucky my boss is scarier than those guys in that pub.”

Of course, Valerio knows the aforementioned inn. While they are not totally affliated with the gang, it has been a popular hangout spot for grunts that he has managed to establish connections within the establishment itself.

“Okay. I'll get that bitch out of that joint, but it means you have to join me afterwards.”

This is just a basic display of power. Show him that anything is possible when you're a Rocket member. Although, will be gravely disappointed that Valerio will not display any show of force.

“Do we have a deal?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 10:41:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e looked at like he was something slimy that just crawled out of a public toilet.

But still, with visible reluctance, he offered his hand to the other to shake. A staple of his life back in Sinnoh he couldn't let go of; when you made a deal, you shook on it. Valerio would find Chu-e's grip firm and full of surprising resolve for someone his age. "Deal."

And just like that, whatever course of life that Chu-e may have been on before is intrinsically changed. Never more will be be just Chu-e Choi, the boy who ran away. He will be Chu-e Choi the Rocket. And someday, he will be Chu-e Choi the Beast, yet neither of the two could possible know this future.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 11:24:33 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Valerio takes the his hand to seal the deal, but he did so for another purpose. Finally getting a grip on the boy, he drags him towards his drampa so they can get to the nightclub that instant. Blanilla is just a short walk away from where their city headquarters, which means far away from where they are now.

At least, he convinces Chu-e that they arrived fashionably late.

As the dragon descends in-front of the pub, he bursts in with the seadra who pumps through the doors with its water blasts. Customers got wary and agitated but the grunts, seeing one of their own, tries to stop them. Valerio walks directly to the counter where the owner is wiping of his glasses and the redhead, still holding Chu-e's hands, sits him beside.

“Good evening,” he greets. “The usual for me. And for this boy right here...”

There is a short, dramatic pause that he spends looking into Chu-e's eyes, then winks.

“He believes he has left something here that you can help him find. Do you mind if he look inside?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 11:22:44 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"H-hey!" When he realizes that isn't going to let him go, Chu-e tries to pull away. He prickles at the dragon pokemon, it's not one he recognizes, and keep trying to struggle. Valerio is a lot stronger than him as he now, though, and before long he's on the back of the dragon. When he sees Blanilla's front, he pales and tries to fight through the air sickness, he had never been good on boats or in the sky, and starts to struggle once more.

When sat down, most of the club turns a blind eye to his plight. "What the fuck are you doing?!" His voice is high pitched. In a last ditch effort, he tries to punch Valerio- only to be grabbed by two of the bar's workers, who half restrain the boy. The bartender gives Chu-e an appraising eye. Maybe he had misunderstood why Valerio had brought him here? Because Chu-e sure has no idea what the hell is happening.

Still, the two bouncers start to drag Chu-e towards to back of the club, where the less.... scrupulous activities happen. "I'll kill you! I'll fucking you, you red headed bitch!" He yells over his shoulder, kicking and trying to get loose all the while, before he's vanished though the back doors.

Did Valerio really just gain his trust to sell him out as a sex slave? What the hell was happening?
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 4:20:31 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
TW: BLOOD, ABUSE

The redhead doesn't mind the cursing and the aggression Chu-e is showing because in a short few seconds, he will come to realize the power Rocket possesses.

Once they get out of the back room, the bartender is in visible gloom. Face covered with bruises and blood pooling at the edge of his lips, it is obvious that the man has got some beating. But from who?

The next that follows is Valerio, whose arms are nonchalantly folded behind his head.

Then the next one, Chu-e will recognize. While Monica is obviously not in her best shape, feeling battered and all, at least now she is safe from the hands of her capturers.

“Pleasure doing business with you, gentleman.” The man's teeth gnawing at his lips.

He drag's Chu-e's arms on one hand and on the other, Monica, who seems lifeless and can't believe she's finally leaving the hell of an establishment.

“You know I won't tell anything about my secret unless you join me in the headquarters,” the secret, being how Valerio managed to pull off that stunt into flexing what greatness Chu-e can achieve with Team Rocket. He looks longingly in his eyes, the glint does not scream desperation but determination to make him bend and actually consider the life of the villains.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
invitation [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 6:47:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: