Zac Ramsay
A Farm Grasp of the Basics [S]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 13:28:38 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

A Farm Grasp of the Basics
route 101 | social

THEME

Mudsdale clomped along the dirt road to Caroline's farm at an even speed, his massive hooves sending up low puffs of dirt in the winter air. "Whoa boy, that's it just up ahead, yeah?" Zac said, patting the flank of the massive horse as he let it know where they were headed. Fango chuffed in response.
    They arrived without much fanfare or property damage, an achievement for Zac. Caroline was waiting at the gate to her property, which was a very smart move. Fango came to an easy stop and Zac waved to his farm friend. "Mornin' Caroline! How have you been?" he said, getting down off Mudsdale. "Those tips you gave me worked wonders! I've been letting him out to roam every day now and he's burnt off most of that restless energy. "
    The Mudsdale did seem in a better mood today. He was a lot calmer than he had been during their last mission, though there was a still a general arrogance and aggression to his movements.
"I brought a few of my other problem 'mon too, for you to work your magic on!" Zac said, patting two more balls on his belt. One looked relatively new, while the other was scratched and faded with years of wear and tear. "I'm excited to see what else you have in store for today."    

NOTES:

TAG:

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
what a mess you've made of the gd room
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 11:00:17 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
Caroline rested her back against the farm's front gate. Above her, the wooden pole connected to an arched, flat piece displaying faded letters that read Foster's Farm. By her side, Daisy nibbled at the scarce pieces of grass still fighting winter's chill. A faded blue duck, Deedee was her name, sat on the edge of a fence and poked her short beak at Daisy's side. She was ignored. Food required more attention than a slight nuisance.

"Zac!" Caroline waved her hand eagerly as the red-haired man approached. Almost immediately, Caroline could tell that his Mudsdale seemed much more relaxed and receptive compared to their first meeting. "Wow, Fango looks fantastic today. Even his coat seems more refreshed. I'm glad those tips helped you out." Of course, most of their horses were growing out winter coats to shield against the cold, but Fango's had developed a slight shine to the fluff.

"I've been pretty fantastic! I hope the same's goin' for you." Rarely did Caroline have a complaint for the world. Her life was a peachy keen as it could get. "If you're okay with it, we've got a small group of Mudsdale here, too. I'm sure they'd love to run around with your Fango while we check out your other Pokemon." She motioned to the pasture on her side where three Mudsdale were stood motionless and staring at the new arrival. Devon, her most recently acquired Mudsdale, was amongst them. He was newer to the herd, but had quickly fought his way to leader of the others. He huffed in response to Caroline's overheard words.

"So who else have you brought along this time? Don't think I'll be doin' all the work for you, but I'll show you how to work with what you've got."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 1:30:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: