JAYDEN CROSS

[attr="class","lyric"]
painted like a sun without a soul

[attr="class","sublyric"]
so i thought i could love nothing [break]
but the breeze here

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

Jayden nods, letting his gaze wander over to the booths that the other mentions to him. To be honest, in all the rush of the festival, each of the booths don't look all that different to him. However, as Chu-E pulls them closer, he does begin to notice a discernable difference. More exactly, he notices the crowd that has gathered around the one that the retired Beast pulls him toward.

[break][break] Once again, his throat closes-- however, this is for a different reason than before.

[break][break] Jayden Cross does not like crowds.

[break][break] This, of course, is a fact that Chu-E either doesn't notice or ignores, because Jayden finds himself being drawn towards that way anyway. Unlike himself, takes control and garners the crowd with an expertise that he can only envy.

[break][break] He swallows. "I.. I see," he says, slowly, and then tries to relax. There is no one here that would betray or stab him — well, except for the man currently attached to his arm. He looks back at the other. "Have you ever done this before?"

[break][break] He isn't sure what he's asking. Has been on a date before? Or has he made a show for others? Or has he made takoyaki before?

[break][break] Before he can clarify his response, however, a skewered, sweetened octopus is being shown in his face and Jayden blinks, startled, before opening his mouth obediently. "Ahhh, " he says, because he was told to.

[attr="class","ooc"]+ tagged

[attr="class","pkmntab"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[newclass=.shadows] width:490px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 30px 0px 30px; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius:10px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows] --accent:#9434ff; --speech:#b18cdb;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows b] color:var(--speech); font-size:13px; text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows i] color:var(--speech); text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows:hover .top] transition:2s all; filter:contrast(130%) grayscale(0%)[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/K7jTqxg.png); opacity:0.95; filter:contrast(130%) hue-saturate(110%) grayscale(20%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 25%; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .lyricbox] position:absolute; width:430px; right:25px; bottom:25px; z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows:hover .top .lyric] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .lyric] color:#fff; text-transform:uppercase; font:italic 35px roboto; line-height:30px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #9b0eff, 1px -1px 0 #9b0eff, -2px 1px 0 #9b0eff, 1px 1px 0 #9b0eff; letter-spacing:5px; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px; transition:1s all; text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .lyric .span] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .sublyric] font:15px poppins; line-height:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px 20px;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .sublyric span] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows:hover .top .sublyric span] transition:1s all; color:var(--speech);[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .title] text-align:right; color:#222; font:bold 15px roboto mono; margin-top:8px; letter-spacing:-1px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom:1px; margin-bottom:10px; width:115px; position:absolute; right:0px; top:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .main] font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:20px; color:#fff; border-image:slice; border-bottom: 10px solid; border-image-slice: 1; border-width: 5px; border-image-source: linear-gradient(to left, #9434ff, #4501b7); position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .main::first-line] color:var(--speech); font:14px playfair display;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .textbox] padding:0px 30px; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .pkmntab] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .pkmntab img] filter:grayscale(100%); background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; z-index:99; transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .pkmntab img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; background:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .flower] background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); height:450px; width:450px; bottom:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .ooc]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-left:10px; margin-top:20px; padding-top:15px; font-size:9px; font-family:roboto mono; [/newclass][newclass=.shadows a]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:playfair display; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins:700|Montserrat|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cool knife tricks to win your heart [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 8:46:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There is a gentleness there when Chu-e presses the bite into 's mouth. When the other has it, be pull back- marginally. Shifting the skewer, his thumb chases Jayden's lower lip, a swipe wiping off an excess of the sauces used.

Chu-e just grins up at him after he does it, snakes his tongue out to kitten lick the mess off his own thumb.

Then he looks away, like nothing happened, and helps himself to one of the balls.

"I'm not sure what you're asking." Is what he starts, finally answering, tugging them away from the crowded booth and towards a little picnic table. He hums and sits down, tired after the day on his feet. "I've been to festivals before, I've eaten Takoyaki before... unless you're worried someone else has had me before?" His voice lowers at the last part, something sultry and dark, shared between the two of them.

"I don't think you could ruin me as much as you think you could."

That cryptic statement out of the way, he leans back and shoves another Takoyaki in his mouth. His free hand find's Jayden's again, tries to curl them together and squeeze. He doesn't say anything more, the fireworks starting overhead stealing his attention and breath away for a time.

Just two completely normal people on a completely normal date.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cool knife tricks to win your heart [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:07:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: