2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 22:53:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
To be fair, Chu-e had just invited out here to meet up with her again.

After had taken him back into Rocket, he didn't see a point in forcing himself to stay away from the woman any longer. Emma had always been cold, sure, but he had enjoyed her company enough to the point to remember her fondly. She was a woman unwilling to put up with bullshit and he could respect that. So he had sent out a small letter, with a meeting place in mind; something more secluded and secret than when he had boldly stepped into 's club. it seemed like something she might respect more.

Plus, Chu-e was getting tired of staying at home. It was as much an excuse to stretch his legs as to see the woman.

But, a wrench was thrown into that plan. At least a little. With the new year, there had been festivities in some of the shrines around the region, even the smaller ones. There was one on this route, he didn't know to what god, but it seemed like whoever was overseeing it was absent... and Chu-e could see prizes inside. They might have been nothing but it was always worth it to take a look.

Well, if he was lucky... maybe if Emma showed up, they could take advantage of this? Steal a few things, set the place on fire, then maybe fake at putting it out to seem like they were just nice people who stumbled upon the flames.
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 3:41:56 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 121

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
The letter had been received - surprisingly, honestly, considering how generally off the grid she tened to be. Perks, she supposed, from having a residency within Gavin's home, and being easier to reach in general with the new Rocket hierarchy. [break][break]

She had thought nothing of it, honestly, and had only considered meeting up with him and giving him the time of day as a result of 's encouragement. Generally speaking, maintaining friendly relationships were not something she found herself doing. It required commitment to something other than her job, and her job always came first.[break][break]

Until Gavin.[break][break]

And so Emma arrives in honest to God regular people clothes, not at all prepared for her former Beast companion to be ready to steal. In fact, her expression is strained as she stumbles upon the young man, and she watches him carefully for a moment longer.[break][break]

"... what are you doing?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 2:00:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Huh?" Chu-e turns; has always been good at sneaking up on him. He knows he shouldn't be happy with that, but it still makes a weird spark of joy light in his chest to know she's still got it. It used to make him angry, years ago, when he was an angrier person. Now he's just pleased she seems to look relatively well despite the time. Maybe he had worried over her more than many would think; more than she would probably appreciate knowing.

To be fair, Chu-e also isn't dressed for this. His clothes are soft and loose and seem to drown him, giving the appearance he's smaller than he already looks. These two years had not been kind to him. Where before he had been short but muscular, now he was sunken and weak, arms thin and brittle enough that Emma could probably snap him in two if she really wanted. Decline was never an easy thing to see.

"Well... I brought some food." He lifted up his picnic basket, then motioned over to the small shrine. "But the worshipers left their stuff out. I wonder if it's worth anything." If she wasn't into it, he also would be content just catching up. Speaking of, he does offer her a smile, a small one. He was more open with his emotions now, for better or worse. "You look good, Wolfe. I'm glad you're still kicking."
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 21:20:43 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 121

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma is not shy in her studious, belittling gaze. The man she knew as Chu-e was not the same that stood before her now. Two years ago, or maybe more, she had once stood alongside a beast respected and worthy of the title. The person she was looking at now was a memory of the man, small, weak. She can see that his clothing is, perhaps, an attempt to cover up his frailty - but all she can see is how limp it hangs off of him, and how small he appears in the fabric.[break][break]

He draws her attention to the basket in his arms, and she blinks, her narrowed gaze softening at the sight of food.[break][break]

"Unlikely, given the hardships they've faced with the war."[break][break]

Stealing from the unfortunate and the innocent had never interested her anyway, and she leaves her response as flat and uninterested as possible. She is nearly deadpan, more focused on the fact that Chu-e had invited her out here to eat at a picnic, rather than talk business. He really had changed.[break][break]

And his compliment is jarring, and her eyes widen in muted surprise - but it was a considerable change in expression given how flat and emotionless she tended to be.[break][break]

"Wish I could say the same for you - but you look like a strong wind might take you out."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 1:56:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e last one last glance over at the shrine... before shrugging and finding a nice spot for them. He doubted she would be interested in sitting on the ground, but there was a nice gazebo not too far from here with a nice little wooden table and chairs. He had scoped it out earlier. With that in mind, he started to walk for it, only stopping for a moment to see if the other would follow.

"Eh, I've looked worse, if you can believe it." Setting the basket down on one of the chairs, he started to unpack what he had made them. It was simple, he didn't know what liked. A cream cloth laid over the table to shield them from any dirt of debris he had missed, then some warm tea poured into cups from a thermos; bottled water and juice also provided for Emma to take her pick.

It looked like Chu-e had made enough food to feed an army from what he kept taking out of the basket to sit between them - and it did, indeed, all look at least partially homemade. Spinach and feta swirls made with a crisp phyllo dough, a few muffaletta on flaky dough that looked like it had come from a nicer bakery, hummus and fresh veggies wraps, a honey-poppy fruit salad, and finally a small batch of red velvet macrons. To be cheeky, he had decorated the macrons to look like Ariados.

Sitting the plates and silverware out last, he finally set down and moved the basket to sit on the ground for now.

"I couldn't remember what you liked, so I tried to make a little of everything."
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 18:58:10 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 121

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm.."[break][break]

She doesn't look the least bit convinced, but she doesn't pry. It isn't her place, and she can't seem to bring herself to care more than she's already made clear.[break][break]

Instead, her attention falls on the Mary Poppins basket of food. It doesn't seem to end, not until the entire gazebo bench is covered in different assortments of homemade food. She idly peruses the options before settling on the Ariados-shaped macaroons. In fact, the woman even picks one up to inspect further, her brow creased in subtle amusement.[break][break]

"You certainly did make a little of everything."[break][break]

But she does take a cup of tea to nurse quietly on the other side of the table. [break][break]

"They look good, I didn't know you were such a talented baker."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 8:35:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Don't worry about leftovers. I have an army of pokemon that would be more than happy to eat it."

Finally settled, Chu-e picked up one of the swirls and gave it an idly nibble. He was hungry but it was best to go slow. One never knew when their stomach would rebel on them, especially in his shape.

"Ah, thanks. It's a fairly recent hobby! I'm at home a lot and I have to be careful with what I eat, so I picked it up. It's mostly just following recipes, though." Even if he downplayed it a bit, Chu-e had worked hard to be able to cook more than basic things for himself. He also seemed to have a natural talent for it. Maybe in some other world, some other life, instead of ending up in Rocket he could have been a chef. If only.

What might be strange to is how... sincere the other seems. How open. Personable? While he had been somewhere in the range of 'friendly' with the woman before he was never... like this. Always an edge to his words, rough, ready for a fight be it verbal or physical. A drastic change.

"So, how have you been holding up? You ever find a Mr. Wolfe?" He grinned lightly behind his own cup of tea, teasing gently. While Chu-e had talked to a few times by now.... well, it's not like he had asked if the guy was dating anyone.
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 0:20:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 121

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
"Maybe you should eat it."[break][break]

As quickly as she says that, though, she drops the subject and briefly watches her as he nibbles at his roll. She opts to do the same, glancing away from him to muse over her own snack.[break][break]

"Why haven't you pursued it? You should."[break][break]

She can't help but pick up on the dramatic change in the young man in front of her. Whatever rage and hatred that had burned in his veins, barely hidden beneath the surface of his pale skin.. it had receded. The person she was looking at now was a shadow of that person. He was calmer, friendlier, nicer.[break][break]

Emma cradles her cup of tea, fingers linked. Before she raises it to her lips, however, she stops short when he makes small talk. Her expression is flat, boring, indifferent, but there is a glint to those sharp yellow eyes of hers.[break][break]

"I'm well."[break][break]

She refrains from mentioning her 'Mr. Wolfe' only because of her own self-preservation instincts. While she and Choi had been partners, beasts, together, she had never actually truly seen him as a friend. He was a stranger with a name and a common history, and she was honestly a little surprised to hear him be so forward to ask.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 12:22:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
If anything, Chu-e was more amused than anything by . They had never been particularly close, but something about her always... relaxed him in a weird way. He thought maybe her coldness reminded him of his mother growing up. While they couldn't have been more dissimilar otherwise, they both were short and sharp with words.

"i'm trying, promise." Her words rolled off his back like water off a duck; Chu-e gave another small puff of a laugh as he tried to finish his treat. He did take her suggestion more seriously than one might warrant, humming as he chewed and thinking it over. He brushed crumbs from his fingers and onto the ground. "Well... I'm not too interested, I guess. Having something all to myself feels nice."

There was also the chronic exhaustion he didn't want to talk about and ruin the mood. Some days, he couldn't even really get too far from his bed depending on how his body felt. You couldn't really 'pursue' much in the state he was in. But, well, nicer topics.
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 17:26:00 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
route 121

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
He promises, and her eyes settle on his as if searching for a lie. She finds none, insinuated now by his puff of laughter. The man has nothing to hide, it seems, not even from her. Rather than find it relaxing, however, Emma finds it mildly unsettling. She had never been particularly close with him, but it was clear that that feeling wasn't mutual- not really.[break][break]

"Not interested in something you're good at?"[break][break]

The notion is mind-boggling, and that much is evident in the lilt in her voice and the quirk of her brow. She stares at him as if he has three heads, but doesn't otherwise press the issue. [break][break]

"I see."[break][break]

Despite her coldness, she finds herself fond of his spinach rolls. She takes another one, leaning back in her chair to savor it.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sacrilege [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 5:58:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: