Ghost's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 0:35:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sps"]

[attr="class","spsimg"]

[attr="class","spslyric"]

EYE FOR AN EYE AND BLOOD FOR BLOOD. YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR GUNS. FOR EVERY ACTION, REACTION - AND DEATH IS BUSINESS.

[attr="class","spstop"]
[attr="class","spstop2"]

[attr="class","spsname"]LUCIAN RENOUARD

[attr="class","spsbot"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]ABOUT
]

[attr="class","sps2"]

[attr="class","spsabout1"]21 years

[attr="class","spsabout1"]He/him

[attr="class","spsabout1"]Heterosexual

[attr="class","spsabout1"]Team Rocket

[attr="class","spsabout1"]Grunt

[attr="class","spsabout1"]Lumiose City

[attr="class","spsabout1"]Single

[attr="class","spsblurb"]

Lucian is native to the Kalos region. He was born twenty-one years ago in the grande Lumiose City. His family was unstable, with a father that was barely around and a mother that had four children in total to take care of. Lucian was the eldest of four, which meant he had the responsibility of looking after his siblings. You could say that he grew up too soon. That he never had the chance of enjoying his youth. However, he had set a few goals for himself early on. His biggest dream was to become a professor and study Pokémon, as he had always been fascinated by them.[break][break]

Life wasn't kind to Lucian. Not only did he watch how his family fell apart, and he watched his dreams shatter as it turned out he wasn't good enough. There was no money for him to study, as his father had taken off with half of it. And he knew his siblings needed proper schooling too. Lucian started to go down a darker road, earning money in a different way. He found himself a boss to work for and became something he had never thought he would become. A thief. A criminal. The innocent little boy that had been taking care of his younger sisters, was no more. He had done what needed to be done in order to survive. And in due time, he learned how to enjoy this new way of living. Years later, he barely remembers what life was like before.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]FRIENDS
]

[attr="class","sps2"]

Lucian is new in Hoenn, which means the odds he already knows someone is pretty low. He isn't a very happy or bubbly person, which means he isn't likely to walk up to people randomly to introduce himself. He does spend quite some time in bars, so he could have a couple of friends he knows from there, or people that are also part of Team Rocket.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]ENEMIES
]

[attr="class","sps2"]

Right now he doesn't have any yet, but he isn't the friendliest of people and it does occur that he has a fight with someone about something.

[PTab=
[attr="class","spstab"]LOVERS
]

[attr="class","sps2"]

Lucian was together with the love of his life in Kalos. She was in the same business as he was, which made them partners in crime. Sadly, she found a better partner in someone else, leaving him with a giant hole in his heart that hasn't been filled up since. Before her, Lucian was quite the flirt, yet respectful towards women. He enjoys the chase, the romance, and the danger of certain relationships. Of course, he is trying to fill the hole his past lover has left behind, so there can be plenty of options for him chasing after interesting women. He doesn't fall in love that easy, as he is holding himself back. His usual preference is redheads, yet he can swing in any direction, if the person is interesting enough.

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;width:366px;background-color:transparent;margin:-62px 22px -3px 22px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=VT323]

[googlefont=Inconsolata]

[newclass=.sps]width:600px;background-color:#222222;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsimg]height:400px;width:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spslyric]border:solid 1px #ffffff;padding:14px;font:10px Inconsolata;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;line-height:10px;position:relative;z-index:1;margin:25px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.65);[/newclass]

[newclass=.spstop]background-color:#b0463c;padding:25px;padding-bottom:65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spstop2]background-color:#ffffff;height:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsname]background-color:#b0463c;color:#ffffff;height:25px;margin-top:-25px;position:relative;z-index:1;float:left;font:40px VT323;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spstab]margin:-3px;border:solid 1px #ffffff;color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:9px;position:absolute;width:60px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps2]height:235px;width:350px;padding:25px;margin:42px 0px 0px -22px;position:absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsabout1]text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:10px;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:9px;text-align:right;padding:10px;background-color:#191919;color:#aaaaaa;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsblurb]height:235px;padding-right:5px;overflow:auto;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsblurb b]color:#b0463c;font:11px Inconsolata;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b0463c;border:0px;border-left:solid 5px #222222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spsblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 6px;background: transparent;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:.2;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);opacity:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);opacity:.2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sps .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);opacity:1;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Ghost's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 1:23:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
my ass saw this plotter last night and then FORGOT TO RESPOND LIKE A FOOL

Hmm.... since Lucian is the more quiet and reserved sort, it might be hard to get him to interact with outside of work related things. Chu-e is a retired beast, still in Rocket but kind of keeps to himself and does his own thing. He's pretty friendly, if you can believe it, but he does enjoy messing with people to see how they react. I could see Chu-e maybe trying to push him out of his shell for his own amusement as well as a chance to test his mettle and loyalty, something like that!
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,836 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Ghost's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 9:58:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

If he's new to Hoenn, that means he's new to Rocket, and recruitment falls under 's job description. It may not have been Gavin who finally brought him in, but it does mean he'd be keeping an eye on the new blood to make sure they're settling well.

Since you're new to Hoenn, I'm more than willing to help you explore his plots in any way I can! We can toss them into a mission (read: performance review), a wild thread where they're rounding up more Pokemon for the grunts, a social, whatever you'd be interested in. Feel free to hit me up on Discord to flesh things out more! (I'm bad at long-winded plot ideas and much better at back-and-forths, hehe).
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Ghost's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 7:12:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
&

tucked into lucian's mailbox is a letter, hand-written and decorated with a few cute pokemon stickers. it reads:

happy new year, lucian!

i'm sorry again for azurill interrupting your new years hot spring the other day.. i gave him a proper talking to for being so forward and insensitive. i've left you a gift-card to my favourite local bakery. well.. it's not a gift card so much as a note saying you can buy whatever you'd like and they'll honor it and add it to my next bill. please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for your kindness and understanding!

with love,
avery collins