murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 13:10:53 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

“Zac Ramsay!” said Michi’s husband, meeting him with a firm handshake at the door. “In our house! I never thought I’d see the day.” He shook the vlogger’s hand longer than seemed necessary. “It’s an honor to have you over for New Years. Michi’s told me a lot about you. It seems like you really helped her out this year!”

“Mickeyy~! Where did you go?”
Michi’s sing-song tones could be heard from somewhere in the house and she appeared at the doorway, already bundled up in coat and scarf. “Oh, Zac, you are here! Is Devin here too?” She craned her head, checking to see if the cameraman had come along. “Thank you for coming today! Are you ready to go? It is not so far to the shrine I like!”

”It’s small, but quiet. There won’t be any of the crowds you usually see at the bigger shrines,” Mickey added, reaching over to take his wife’s mittened hand. She giggled. “I’m worried it’s fallen a bit into disrepair, though— there aren’t as many folks around to take care of it anymore. Isn’t that right, Michi?”

The older woman’s bright expression clouded for a moment. “Hmm... maybe,” she admitted. “I wonder if it will be open.” She seemed troubled, but then her husband gave her a squeeze and she was back in good spirits. “O-kaaay! I’m ready to go!”

She checked her purse to make sure she had her keys and closed the front door behind Mickey, who seemed eager to chat more with Zac and had engaged him in a lively conversation. She was on her way to the car when Mickey turned to her. “Honey, aren’t you bringing Thor?”

Her face clouded again instantly. The idea of dragging the Electrike up all those stone steps in the mountainside put an instant damper on her romantic shrine visit. “Oh... but, Matchan is watching him,” she said lamely, “Matchan will feel lonely, won’t he?” To her relief, Mickey just laughed, elbowing Zac as he slid into the passenger’s seat. “She’s so funny about that Machamp,” he said fondly, “Michi’s never trained Pokemon of her own, so she’s always playing with mine.”

“Y-yes! Matchan is very funny,”
Michi agreed, growing anxious at where this conversation was going. Zac had taught her to catch Pokemon himself a couple of months ago, and Michi still hadn’t admitted to her husband she was becoming a fanatic. He’d assumed all the pictures she’d sent him were just her playing with Zac’s Pokemon. “Ooh, Zac, tell Mickey about Heliolisk! He is very interested—”

“Oh, don’t worry! I already saw Zac’s whole Heliolisk Special!”
Mickey interrupted. “I know his Zappa top to bottom! Y’know, Zac, I would just binge watch your videos up in Galar whenever I was snowed in for the day. Really picked me up.” Michi began to back up out of the driveway, grateful for the change of subject.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 3:15:13 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Happy Hatsumode
Petalburg city | mission

THEME

"Always great to meet a fan. Mickey, was it?" Zac asked, shaking the man's hand. Mickey Maeda hung on for longer than expected, but Zac wasn't one to pull away from a handshake and he grinned right back at the enthusiastic fan.
    Michi appeared from within the house, and after a brief back and forth the four of them all bundled into the car. Zac was a little sad that Michi was leaving Matchan at home. He was pretty fond of the guy. 
 “Y-yes! Matchan is very funny,” Michi said, and Zac laughed.
    "Yeah he's an absolute riot! One time, when Michi and I were out on that Pokemon hike, Marill had just rolled off down the hill towards this huuuge Onix, a real monster of a thing. Kev, Steelix now. You probably saw him in my Route Roundup: Desert. Well anyway so Marill bounces off Onix and back up towards Michi-"
    “Ooh, Zac, tell Mickey about Heliolisk! He is very interested—” Michi cut in. Zac was confused at the swift change of subject, but Mickey was thrilled at the chance to talk about Zac's little lizard. He was a huge fan! As they chatted, they reached the temple. Mickey parked and they all hopped out of the car, spending a few minutes adjusting coats and gloves.
    "I brought Zappa with me today, actually," Zac said, radiating pride. "If you'd like to check out the real thing then I'm sure he wouldn't mind posing for a quick snap."
    They bowed at the temple gate and walked up the first set of steps, which were lined with long boards covered in knotted fortune slips. They would need to get some of them after praying. 
    "By the way Mickey, I've been meaning to ask. That's a nickname right? Mickey? What's it short for? Michelangelo? Minccino?"

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 6:10:24 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi loved this shrine. The salty ocean breeze which flowed through Petalburg had stripped away the bright red color of the temple gate, so it had been painted white instead. It felt pure and clean, the perfect place to start a fresh new year.

Despite the fortune slips tied on either side of the stairs, the shrine was almost empty. With so many people leaving Hoenn, the little shrine had fallen out of use in the last year. There were no food stands or shrine maidens selling arrows of protection: only a simple donation box.

“Oh Mickey, did you bring the charms?” Michi asked, rummaging in her bag. Her husband seemed preoccupied talking to Zac. “Never mind, I found them!” She produced a handful of hand-embroidered little charms, which she returned to the shrine box. Even though she wouldn’t be able to buy new ones this year, it was still good to return them to their origin. It marked the closing of an old year, and the start of a new one.

“It is so quiet,” she murmured to herself, wandering away from where Mickey was animatedly telling Zac his full given name (Michales Theodoropolous).

“That’s just for the journals,” the mustached man was explaining, “Michi can’t say half of it and I was already pretty well-known under it in certain academic circles before we got married. I’m a professor, by the way! I don’t know if Michi’s mentioned.”

“Of course!” Michi’s voice carried across the empty shrine. She was standing before the offering box, gazing up at the carved figure of the legendary Pokemon there. Her mother had told her what it was when she was a child, but she’d forgotten. I will have to ask her, she thought, too embarrassed to ask her husband.

“Right,” Mickey said, gesturing Zac towards the bell at the temple where his wife was standing. “So you know all about my work! Nowadays I’m mostly studying features and structures left by past societies, but to tell the truth, I got my start studying Pokemon ecofacts like everyone else.” He scratched his head sheepishly. “Speaking of fossils, we’ve got that Aurorus in the backyard Michi’s been looking after for you, when do you—”

“Oh!” Michi cried, betrayed. She hurried up to her husband, tugging on his arm. “That was a surprise!”

“Surprise?” he asked, startled. “What do you mean? Didn’t he—”

“Let’s pray at the shrine!” Michi said brightly, turning away. The man cast Zac a baffled look and then shrugged, grinning. “Well, that’s my Michi. I hope you brought your shiniest coins, Zac!”

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 12:48:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Happy Hatsumode
Petalburg city | mission

THEME

Michiko's husband was a blast and a half., and he and Zac got on like a house on fire. In another life the two could have been brothers, but right now they were a pair of fieldwork-loving academics with deep interests in the other's field of expertise. Like a superhero unmasking, Mickey revealed his true name, and Zac almost fell over in surprise.
    "The Michales Theodoropolous?" he asked, stupefied. "I can't believe I didn't recognise you! You're lucky they don't do full-body spreads in journals anymore, or you'd be swarmed with fans everywhere you went!" Zac shook his head, still processing the reveal.
    Michiko had gone on ahead to the shrine, and as Zac caught up he couldn't help but gush. "Michiko, you know how famous your husband is right? People call him 'The Mountain', because of his initials and his reputation as the pinnacle of archaeological research!"
    The group bowed at the gate and passed through into the central courtyard of the temple. In the middle was a leafless tree, which had been decorated in folded slips of paper and knotted fortunes. It's prominent roots pushed up the ring of  thick, mossy cobbles that encircled the temple fixture. Stone paths spread out from the tree. leading to the charm shop, prayer bell, and gardens. They paths were straight, like the spokes of am ancient wheel, and they cut the courtyard's manicured foliage into neat yet uneven sections. 

"...They say that you can tell that the Mt worked on a piece because it will be pristine. I'm sure you've seen his restoration of the Pyroar burial mask. That's the piece that first got me interested in ruins and fossils!" Zac said, as the took the path towards the prayer bell. He paused for air Mickey jumped in to take hold of the conversation. “Speaking of fossils, we’ve got that Aurorus in the backyard Michi’s been looking after for you, when do you—”  Zac didn't have an Aurorus, and this was the first he had heard about Michi having one. Had she been out catching on her own? Before Zac could ask, Michi interrupted. “Oh! That was a surprise!”
“Surprise? What do you mean? Didn’t he—”
“Let’s pray at the shrine!” 
“Well, that’s my Michi. I hope you brought your shiniest coins, Zac!”
"I sure did! Raided my coin bowl for the brightest little fivers." He shook a little coin pouch that looked full to bursting.     Zac snapped it open, threw a handful of glittering coins into the prayer box, bowed deeply, bowed again, and clapped twice. He made a wish, and rung the bell, which was actually just a rope with two Shroomish-shaped bells at the type. They rattled pleasingly, and Zac retreated back down the stairs.  
    What did Michi mean by a surprise? Did she get me an Aurorus as a Christmas present? Zac smiled, warmed by at the thought. They really are a lovely couple. I'm not surprised she went to so much trouble. That woman's got a heart the size of a Wailmer. He patted an inner pocket, checking that his present was still sitting nicely. Zac had expected the gift, and had come prepared.
Why didn't Mickey know it was a gift though? Is Michi hiding something from him? Zac pushed the idea out of his mind. No way. It must have been a misunderstanding. 

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 14:59:11 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Clap, clap. Michi bowed elegantly, then tossed a handful of glittering gold coins into the prayer box. They landed with a satisfying clatter, which she hoped would get the god’s attention. Then she closed her eyes, focusing on her prayer.

I wish to find the courage to tell Mickey about my Pokemon.

It was a strange time to start training Pokemon, but it wasn’t a strange time to pick up a new hobby. Most women her age picked up tennis, or baking, or flower arranging— Michi just wanted to collect round Pokemon and put them on her Instagram. It was not so dramatic...

And after Zac had shown her how easy it was, she couldn’t stop!

Finishing her wish, realizing she’d been standing there for a long time, the older woman quickly straightened up and clapped again, then rang the bell. It was so old it didn’t make much of a sound anymore, but it still felt good. It was like a weight had been released from her shoulders.

Now she just had to tell Mickey. The mustached man had come up right behind his wife, still flanked by Zac, and copied Michi’s process. “Can never remember how many times to clap,” he admitted to his fellow academic, clapping once, then bowing, then clapping two more times.

“Oh, you can make your own style,” Michi assured him, hoping the god would still hear his prayer. She was sure it would not be offended as long as Mickey still made an offering. 

But disaster (or fate) struck as Mickey rang the bell and turned his back, walking towards the box of rolled paper fortune slips while still chatting to Zac. “I wonder what my luck will be like this year. I could really use a little good luck— so far my research in Galar has been exciting, but nothing concrete enough to write home about. I’m getting worried it’s a little bit of a wild Zangoose chase...”

Mickey didn’t see, but Michiko did— a MEOWTH popped out from behind the shrine box, eyes bright and greedy. It stuffed both hands through the slats into the box and withdrew two handfuls of gleaming coins. Stuffing them into its cheeks, it scampered up the steps to the main shrine and perched at the top, looking satisfied with itself.

Michi made a strangled sound of protest and looked around, but she was alone. Her husband and Zac were getting along so well, she hated to interrupt them— especially after Zac had praised him so much. She loved seeing Mickey get the recognition he deserved. 

While she was hesitating, the lid to the prayer box rattled, and FOUR MORE MEOWTH KITTENS jumped out, each holding another five-piece-coin. It wasn’t much money, but seeing it stolen from the shrine felt like the cats were stealing the wishes and good intentions from all the people who’d come here to start the New Year.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Michi whispered indignantly, making two fists with her hands. She could take care of this... all on her own!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 14:20:48 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Happy Hatsumode
Petalburg city | mission

THEME

"Oh, you can make your own style," said Michi, and like the bell of the temple that idea rung true with Zac. "My own style, ay?" he said, watching her and Mickey perform the ritual. He went last, clapping his hands while keeping both thumbs pointed straight up. "Great work this year, whoever's listening," Zac said, not afraid of voicing his thoughts "and here's to another year of excitement!" He bowed, and clapped again twice with the same, thumbs-up style, before throwing a handful of clattering gold and silver coins into the box.

"So, Mickey, have you thought about livestreaming your digs?" Zac asked, as the pair walked over to the fortune box. Recently he had been experimenting with 'technology', and was keen to share his knowledge. "You can share and retweet all the megabits across the web simulcasting," Zac said confidently. Mickey nodded politely. "Yeah we stream to the museum website sometimes, but highlights are usually better. It's slow work and there isn't great reception so far underground."
    The two reached the fortune box and each pulling out a rolled slip of paper. Zac read the lines, and among the mixed or couched blessings a few points stood out. "Luck direction: East, good luck with health, good luck with gambling, and bad luck with job or employment," Zac read, as he and Mickey followed the path to the temple's ancient tree. "Maybe all that livestreaming isn't the way to go after all!" The pair laughed, and they tied their fortunes around the branches of the tree. Good fortune or bad, knotting the slip of paper around the branches was always recommended. It was an old tradition, and the tree was meant to catch the spirits that brought the bad luck, keeping them busy so they never caught you. "How about you Mickey, good luck?"
    Before the other man could answer, the temple tree started to move. Cobbles ruptured under Zac's feet, sending him stumbling backwards, just as worn branches, covered in ten-thousand bad luck paper bend forward to grab Mickey. He probably got a real bummer of a gardening fortune. 

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 1:24:34 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi hurried up the stone steps two at a time, carrying her skirts. Her eyes were fixed on the brown-tipped tails of the cat Pokemon scampering ahead of her, just out of reach. I am out of shape, she realized as she gasped for air, reflecting on all the times she’d had Matchan carry her while hiking, and unconsciously made her New Year’s Resolution. I must exercise more this year! 

Torii gate after torii gate passed above her, marking the route to a little-used Harvest Shrine further up the mountain. It was for people like her friend Jun-Jun who came to pray for good weather and a bountiful rice crop—she couldn’t let the Meowth take those offerings, too!

She reached the top filled with determination, hands balled into fists. One Meowth kitten had climbed up a moss-covered Ninetales statue and was perching on its head—another was working its way up a cedar post towards the roof of the shrine, where a third kitten crouched.

It was the Meowth she couldn’t see that worried her. Her eyes went unconsciously to the offering box.

She hesitated.

If there was one inside, what would she do?

> FIGHT
   CAPTURE
   RUN AWAY

As was the way of this world, Pokemon saved the day.

“Doree, Meriru, I choose you!”

Two capsules sailed forwards, fountaining light into the heart of the harvest shrine. “Meriru, bring the Meowth down!” Michiko cried, pointing at the two on the roof, “Doree, check inside the box!”

Water sprayed the roofline, sending soaking kittens flying and mewling from the high place. They dropped their five-piece coins, which clattered on the roof-tiles. The Marill turned its Water Gun on the Meowth on the statue next, who fled with its back arched and its tail puffed up. 

The Dreepy which had appeared zoomed inside the shrine box, passing through the exterior with ease. There was a sudden explosion of yowling and clattering from inside before the lid flew off and the big Meowth came tearing out with its ears laid back flat to its head, covered in an Infestation of more tiny Dreepy.

Michi clapped her hands in delight. “Oh! Doree! Your friends come quickly!” she exclaimed, a little worried that she hadn’t seen them beforehand. Was she losing her Dreepy vision?

Shedding Dreepy like a cloud of insects, the Meowth and its kittens took off towards the forest empty-handed, clearly having had enough. 

Looking at the tiny ghosts still zipping around the shrine, Michi hoped they would stay to protect its offerings from thieves in the future. It was a nice ending to their arc at Jun-Jun farm! 

Hoping the Harvest God would forgive her, Michi peeked inside the offering box to see the Meowth had left the coins here. It seemed nice to leave them alone—there was nothing wrong with a little redistribution of wealth, she thought privately, setting the lid back over the coins. 

Back at the main shrine, Mickey was utterly baffled when the tree began to move mid-tie of his fortune slip. While he was usually careful about cursed or ghost-possessed objects on a ruin crawl (they were quite common) he hadn’t been expecting one during his yearly shrine visit with his wife. He hadn’t even brought his Machamp.

“Ah!” He exclaimed in surprise as the branches seized him and ripped him off the ground, dangling him upside-down. His long hair flopped back from his face, brushing the gravel of the courtyard. “This is a bit of a surprise! There must be a lot of bad luck trapped in this old plum tree after the years— it’s brought in a Trevenant! Wonder what I did to catch its eye...”

A knot at the heart of the tree rolled like a ball bearing, revealing a single round, accusatory eye. Aged bark seemed to crack and warp, twisting into a jagged wooden mouth. The splinters peeled back like teeth, and the branch holding Mickey began to move him towards it.

“Ah! Zac! Mind helping me out? I didn’t bring any Pokemon,” Mickey gasped, realizing he was actually in danger a little too late. “No no no, Trevenant... let’s try not to feed into harmful stereotypes...” 

Like a trapped gnat he began to struggle, but it was too late to break the branches’ hold.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 4:11:38 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Happy Hatsumode
Petalburg city | mission

THEME

Zac believed in luck. It was a practical belief. Good luck brought Spring rain, new friends, and great battles. Bad luck brought food poisoning, court dates, and apparently it took Michi's husband. The Trevanant let out a roar like crashing lumber as it hoisted Mickey into the air.
    "Hold on Mickey! I've got just the thing for this," Zac said, reaching into his bag. His hand closed around a Pokeball. The Safari Ball was a camouflage mix of greens and browns, and bore a large sticker from the local vet. There's only one way to counter Bad Luck, Zac thought, as he sent out his now red Darumaka. To remove the source. The Darumaka looked around, and its  bright, clear eyes went wide as it saw the giant Trevanant. 
    Zac picked up Ruma with one hand, holding him like a red, fuzzy football. "Eat all the fortunes, Ruma!" Zac shouted, as he hurled Ruma into the branches of the rampaging tree.
    Ruma's flight tore a flaming path through the thin outer twigs and bounced off one of a larger branches with a flash of orange fire. He looked around, grabbed one of the twisted fortunes with his stubby paws, and stuffed it into his mouth. 
    Trevanant groaned and reaching up through the hole in its branches with its free hand, trying to crush the feasting Ruma as he ripped at the faded strips. The red menace scurried out of the way, stuffing his cheeks like a Morpeko loose in a Sunflora patch and staining his tongue with ancient ink. He let out a little belch of dark fire, incinerating the scraps stuck between his teeth. 
    The flames caught on the thousands of dry strips, and spread through the branches of the tree, racing Ruma to consume the papers. Trevanant shrieked and dropped Mickey, plunging its second hand into the spreading flames. The tree flailed, frantic, grasping and groping as Ruma scurried through the inferno, consuming more of the fortunes.
    "Zappa! Save Mickey!" Zac shouted, and the thunder lizard burst from its Pokeball, crackling along the pavers like grounded lightning as it used its Parabolic Charge to snatch the falling archeologist.

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 12:52:28 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Mickey found himself snatched out of the air like a damsel in distressed, rescued by no other than Zac's famous (well-vlogged, at least) Heliolisk. "Zappa!" he cried, hanging onto the lizard's neck as the Parabolic Charge rocketed them back to solid ground away from the crackling Trevenant. "Marvelous! Just marvelous-- such speed and agility!"

The last of the bad-luck fortunes knotted around the branches fell into ash, and a shudder swept through the old plum tree. A wave of what Mickey could describe as peace flowed through it, setting its branches budding with new growth. Or so he imagined-- maybe, freed of its burden, the tree was simply free to grow in a way it couldn't do before.

Michiko returned down the stone steps two at a time, Doree floating beside her and a fat, sleepy Meriru in her arms. She waved enthusiastically at Zac and Mickey, who looked up, dazed.

"I have saved the shrine offerings!" she announced, abandoning the main path and hurrying over across the well-groomed gravel. "Oh, the tree! It is so beautiful-- it was not blooming before!"

"Maybe it's a sign,"
Mickey said, frowning at the familiarity with which his wife was handling the mouse Pokemon. "Sweetheart, did you just find that Marill at the shrine?"

"Oh!"
Michi cried, flustered, and cast a pleading look at Zac as if to ask him what she should do. But she could never lie to her husband directly, and her shoulders slumped as she admitted the truth. "This Meriru... actually, it is a Pokemon I catch at the beach. I was surprised because it is so easy. Also," she burst out, "--it is... fun!"

"I never thought you were interested in Pokemon!" Mickey exclaimed, incredulous. "I thought you just liked the character designs in manga, and keychains and things!"

"They are very similar,"
Michi exclaimed.

"But... but you never want to walk Thor!" Mickey was grasping at straws, stroking his mustache as he tried to rationalize this New Michiko. Michi choked and began to cough. Mickey moved to pat her back, laying one hand reassuringly on her shoulder.

"You know I love Pokemon," he explained gently, "And I love you, Michi. If you want to bring some more little ones into our lives... well, you know I'll support you."

My wish came true...

Michi turned and hugged her husband tightly, beaming at Zac over his shoulder. I did it! I finally found the courage to tell him, she thought-- and she was so relieved! "I love you too," she choked as they broke apart, and Mickey laughed.

Some time later, after they'd returned from the shrine visit and were enjoying hot green tea in Michi's courtyard, Michi approached Zac again with a gift.

"It is not so special," she confessed, "But I think you and Mickey, you are a little bit alike... I think maybe you will enjoy this Pokemon. It is very cute, but big, and it comes from a fossil."

"So that Aurorus was for Zac!"
Mickey exclaimed as Michi held it out, carefully cradled in a soft, Cinccinamoroll-print handkerchief. "Lucky man! Hope you've got the space to keep it!"

"Happy New Year, Zac!" Michi bowed her head. "Thank you for everything--  especially, teaching me to catch Pokemon!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 17:59:41 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Happy Hatsumode
Petalburg city | mission

THEME

Zac smiled, eyes full of tears, as he watched the couple reunite and pour their hearts out. He hung back. This loving exchange went on for a while, and it warmed his heart to see two people, already so in love, brought even closer together by their shared enjoyment of Pokemon. I was there to help her start that journey, Zac realized, and he thought back to the picnic they'd had so many months ago. What a happy ending.

Michiko handed Zac the Pokeball, and he beamed. "For me? Really? No, no, you shouldn't have!" he said, hitting that perfect mix of bashful, thankful, and flustered. "Well, if that's the case, then here's a little something for you." Zac handed Michiko a Pokeball of her own. It was as bright and red as the little apple dragon inside it. Applin would no doubt find a place in Michi's cherished collection of cute, round, tiny Pokemon. "Thanks a million to you Michi! You're the best friend I could ask for. Happy New Year!" 

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HAPPY HATSUMODE [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 5:46:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: