Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
same song, different melody [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:03:58 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
Ah it seemed Noelani had hit the threshold of tolerance and for the first time since they had met the woman turned towards him. Despite that he still couldn’t get a clear look at her face due to how dark it was. He still maintained his relaxed demeanor in spite of everything though that didn’t mean he wasn’t considering her question seriously.
[break][break]
Sensing that the atmosphere was shifting a bit Wikolia did return to stand next to the alolan eyeing the floating Solrock with disinterest but the message that displayed was clear. Noelani showed no reaction to that despite having an urge to grin at the sign of loyalty. She was one of his longest companions and the bond they shared was strong.
[break][break]
It was a serious moment and Noelani acknowledged it as such by taking his sunglasses off. He ran a hand through his currently white hair before finally locking his eyes with where he assumed hers were and speaking “Why? Because I want to and had nothing better to do when I walked into a random alley.”
[break][break]
He knew that was a dissatisfying answer but he wasn’t finished yet and as he prepared to continue his expression turned sharper and the grin in on his face took a more intense edge “But more importantly because of the way you walk with confidence and a purpose. Because you didn’t hesitate to head into such an alley, not only that but you actually feel at home in it. Because of the chip on your shoulder. Because with every movement I can see a story there. Because you did actually entertain talking with me and are fun to needle on so far. Because you are a mystery but most importantly when you combine all those things YOU. ARE. INTERESTING.”
[break][break]
Shrugging his shoulders, the shine of his eyes remained as he finished “And I do have a weakness for interesting things.”

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:37:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

the solrock simply stared back at the vulpix, unable to create any sort of countering look on its mostly stone face.

noelani had a lot to say. lulu gradually became discomforted at the speech, cringing. a chip on my shoulder? she scoffed indignantly. it was true that he’d reached that threshold. “for strange boys in dark alleyways?”

it wasn’t the only thing that rang offensive. she felt at home in it, he’d said. on top of everything else, he believed he’d successfully psycho-analyzed her. she snorted at the idea and her eyes narrowed some at him. as though she bared it all, in the thick of the dark.

his words were ultimately met with vexed facetiousness. “that was riveting, truly.” she shifted her weight, crossing her arms. “you realize you’re suspicious as all fuck? what makes you so confident, following mysterious characters in the dark? ya look like a teenager.”

she considered it a moment, and reached into her boot to discreetly brandish a small revolver. she wouldn’t point it at him, and it was mostly hidden under her sleeve as she pulled it up, but she was sure that the metal glinted in the moonlight. “with all of that said, what makes you so sure i’m not dangerous?”

still attempting to catch ferroseed

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:30:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUFANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH HORSEPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 16:32:13 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Clearly, she wasn’t impressed with what Noelani had droned about but he wasn’t bothered by that and was ready to accept that some of his conclusion could be wrong. He wasn’t really going to apologize though since it that’s what he had seen so far from her. Her question though did make him snort in amusement and add a quick “Maybe.” he was after all a bit strange.
[break][break]
Noelani couldn’t deny that it was suspicious what he was doing but really, he didn’t have some grand goal when he had decided to follow her. It had been a whim that remained after she had proven interesting enough in his eyes. He did also look youthful but Noelani hadn’t actually been confused for a teenager before and was insure if he should be insulted or flattered by that.
[break][break]
“I can take care of myself pretty well and I’m confident enough to get out of any bind I could get into. I am also no less suspicious than you are. Also, I’ll be real with you I’ve been called creepy and overbearing before for being open and pushy. So, getting called suspicious is a new one. It has a gravitas to it that I can’t say I dislike.” He finished his rambling with an amused tone of voice but despite everything he was still taking things seriously and keeping an eye on the woman.
[break][break]
There was a slight shift in his posture as he observed her movements resulting in his back straightening and losing its relaxed slouch completely. It has been a hot minute since he had to shift into his shady work attitude but it seemed he couldn’t escape it. The alolan had wanted to take it easy a bit more but well she did decide to draw a gun on him, even if she hadn’t brandished it out yet.
[break][break]
Noelani simply shrugged his shoulders at her while his hands went to his pockets to preserve his relaxed image though one of said hands was hovering over a pokeball in preparation to release it. He did rise an eyebrow at her question before replying “I never said you weren’t dangerous. In fact, it was obvious that you were so no need to say it.”
[break][break]
The smirk that followed was all edges and teeth as the alolan added on “It seems you’ve dismissed me as not being dangerous though. So, I gotta ask as well. What makes you think Wikolia here hasn’t been gathering energy already and can bath the entire alley in fire before you could aim? This aint my first standoff ya know.”
[break][break]
As if to demonstrate the point he was trying to make a few flames escaped from the corners of the Vulpix’s mouth almost as a huff that dared them to test her.

Pass

Party:

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 0:12:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

he was a sharer. her tongue pressed against the inside of her teeth impatiently.

the cold steel in her hand caused her heartrate to increase just so. she wasn’t much of a gunner anymore. it wasn’t in her heart. it was simply a tool for intimidation where it would work, these days. she was in a dark alley. this was common self-defense, and seemed like the most effective way to cut off the interaction without further scaring away any pokemon.

his back straightened keenly, but he didn’t seem entirely fazed apart from that. years ago, she would have made a bet on it. breathing out of her nose, she shoved the gun in the front pouch of her hoodie and turned to continue walking again. “i’d really appreciate it if you didn’t do that.”

she then released the blaziken again, and it was unclear whether it was due to some insecurity she might have finally been feeling, or in preparation of another pokemon ahead. the blaziken kept pace, but continued to glance over its shoulder. she’d only taken a few steps before making it clear she’d abandoned the idea that she was going to get away from him while still being able to continue her search. in a way, she begrudgingly welcomed him to her party by giving him what he'd asked for. well... sort of.

“my name’s sarah.” she told him, falsely. she wasn’t often made uncomfortable enough to use a different name, outside of league-organized events and battles. she hadn’t felt it to be particularly necessary. lulu was a creature of privacy, however. in a pinch where there was someone attempting to psycho-analyze her and pick her apart in such detail, she would attempt to shroud herself in lies and defenses.

an excadrill then appeared to her right, causing minor destruction on the side of an unfortunate office building. that was useful. she looked at her blaziken and nodded her chin towards the wild pokemon, and it went in for the attack with a LOW KICK.

swept up off its feet, the excadrill was flipped onto its back with an unpleasant sounding cry. righting itself, it attempted to use HORN DRILL, but failed terribly as the blaziken’s trained speed allowed it to deliver it another kick across the alley. the pokemon slid to bump its head against the wall, looking thoroughly disoriented. lulu tossed a pokeball at it.

attempting to catch excadrill

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 6:16:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAAFFY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SIGNAL BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUXIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]LULU CAUGHT EXCADRILL!

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:31:04 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Yeah, as always, the good ol threaten with fire and brimstone worked well enough. Him and Wikolia had practiced it enough by now to be able to sell it without actually going through with it. Not that they couldn’t just that Noelani preferred not doing it. It was a bit sad that it had still actually seen use as much as it had in the past.
[break][break]
“Sure, Sure” was his only reply as she finally accepted, she wouldn’t be getting rid off him so easily. Not that Wikolia moved away from him after that, especially when his gun wielding companion released her Blaziken to follow her. He was also finally given a name though after rolling it a bit in his head he was unsure if it was a real or a fake one. Not that it mattered currently after all he had managed to pry it out finally so he was satisfied for now.
[break][break]
He couldn’t resist the joke that followed though “Good thing I didn’t ask for your age or something if this is how I finally got a name eh?”
[break][break]
He watched the proceeding short battle and noticed some stray pokemon dash out from the ruined wall of the office so Noelani gave out a warning “Heads up. There are few darting out of where the Excadrill made an entrance. “
[break][break]
Reason was that the Luxio seemed aggressive so better to give Sarah more time to react to it.

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 5:56:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

lulu shook her head at him, deciding not to respond. it was the principle. don’t ask a woman for something she doesn’t want to give you in a dark alleyway. doesn’t matter what it is. she could have thrown something at him, but refrained, as the only thing she had was steel.

she picked up the pokeball containing the excadrill and stowed it away in her bag, a small smirk appearing on her face as she did so. it would be an extremely helpful pokemon to have on hand.

looking back in the direction that noel had directed her, she caught sight of a luxray and flaaffy. the luxray seemed spirited, having cornered the sheep. she felt a moment of interest before waving it off and continuing in the other direction. “i’ll leave them to it.” she stated.

passing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 3:47:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTABUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA IMPACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMOLGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 20:39:42 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Shrugging his shoulders Noelani resumed his walking after Sarah deciding he wouldn’t interfere as well seeing as he had no particular interest in the two pokemon as well. Interestingly enough he caught a glimpse of Emolga riding on the shoulder of an Electabuzz that was pointing directly to where the Luxio and Flaaffy were. It seemed the Luxio wouldn’t be getting easy dinner tonight.
[break][break]
He debated internally if he should ask something or attempt small talk but currently nothing was popping up that wouldn’t annoy his companion or well more than he had already done so. The alolan did have a few smart-ass comments ready but he doubted they would be appreciated right after the tense exchange they had.
[break][break]
Yeah, for now he would allow the ambience of their surroundings to envelop them. Though it seemed it wouldn’t be for long because Wikolia had turned and was currently looking at something. She hadn’t moved away from him but he sense that something was going it was just a question of what.

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 1:08:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

Lulu didn’t notice the pokemon as she walked by. She thought back to being eighteen, nineteen, twenty. She’d spent those years with the Dragons, in city slums. She knew creeping through alleys. Perhaps it was the reason she’d been suspicious. Maybe she did have a chip on her shoulder. A sigh escaped her.

“Why are you wandering around here, anyways? Looking for pokemon, or… just like walking around in the dark?” Oddly, she could relate to both. Her amber eyes briefly looked up at the moon above, the light of it reflecting off of them as her hood fell back some, also revealing some of her blonde hair.

Her gait no longer attempted to carry her ahead of him.

passing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 6:23:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTRIKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 22:48:40 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The commotion seemed to be a group of energetic Electrike passing by. Though one of them did seem familiar or at least it recognized Wikolia. Stumbling a bit, the wild pokemon gave out a bark before wearily eyeing the vulpix. Noelani’s pokemon gave a huff before turning away making the Electrike relax and bark out to its companion after which they moved away without trying anything else.
[break][break]
The alolan had watched the proceeding but he wasn’t caught up enough to miss the question that had been directed towards him. Catching up to the now revealed blonde until they were almost side to side Noelani gave out his answer “Main streets were getting a bit too crowded for me. And I wouldn’t call it nostalgic but well sometimes the urge to roam back alleys rises up in me as well.”
[break][break]
He finished off with a shrug as memories surged of running through back alleys and snickering alongside someone about the stunt they had just pulled, examining his prize after a successful heist, holding his side to stop the bleeding as a worried Hatenna applied life dew and a few others. Shaking off the memories Noelani continued “That and places like this reveal a lot about a city. In a way it lets you see the true nature and what lies beneath all the polish and glitter. So, it’s been helpful.”
[break][break]

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 1:05:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

Settling into her decision, the slightest smirk tugged at the corner of her mouth. “Heh. That’s a bad sign. Don’t listen to that urge.” Words from the wise, but she didn’t realize he’d already been through it. She’d written him off as a kid, though not terribly younger than her.

Then, he said something that was sort of poetic and thoughtful, and her face twisted at him a little. She’d grown up filthy rich. It wasn’t until she’d left the fortune of her own accord that she’d seen this ‘true beauty’ he spoke of—only she’d never really seen it as such. The streets and the dark alleys had been full of pain, death and heartache, and had swallowed her up whole before she’d even hit the pavement. There was no going back. The journey she’d taken was not one of romantic self-discovery with a worthwhile ending. As she felt she was moving up in the world, she had already lost. Lulu Flint was dead—she just didn’t know it yet. “There’s nothing beautiful about this city.”

It was then that a Magneton floated by ahead at the end of the alley, disappearing around the corner. Lulu immediately picked up into a run after it. “That’s what I’m looking for!” she called back to him, not really sure why as she did it. Shrugging it off, she cut around the corner. It seemed to want to put up a fight. She was met with a ZAP CANNON which nearly hit her, but she rolled out behind the corner again, looking back at Noelani for a moment as the electricity soared past her head. Her Blaziken was already on it with COUNTER, and sent it back with a clatter. Remarkably fast with its SPEED BOOST ability, it delivered a BLAZE KICK immediately after. The Magneton fell to the ground, and Lulu came around the corner again to toss a pokeball at it.

catching magneton

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 2:03:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOLISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIFY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EERIE IMPULSE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]LULU CAUGHT MAGNETON!