Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
same song, different melody [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 23:37:52 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

Noelani couldn’t help the snort of amusement that escaped him after all it had been said urge that allowed him to meet Sarah “I’ll keep it noted for next time.” was all he said though.
[break][break]
Things took a slightly different angle and tone after that even if he hadn’t meant to steer the conversation such a way. Her pessimistic comment did make him quirk an eyebrow before a crocked smirk over took his face as he spoke “Stay long enough in the pit and it starts gaining its own twisted charm to trick you.”
[break][break]
Despite wearing sunglasses his head almost instinctively turned to the skyline to hide the gleam in his eyes. Things and the words were getting oddly poetic and philosophical for his taste though and also coming way closer to home then he had expected. Thankfully there was a distraction as his companion made an exclamation. Snapping his head back towards Sarah he made sure to follow after her and catch her short battle with the magneton.
[break][break]
Though he was quickly distracted by an angry bark coming from Wikolia. Turning his head to her he spotted the Vulpix jumping away from the spot she had been standing on. The reason for why was revealed itself almost immediately as a Mud Shot erupted revealing that she had stepped on a Stunfisk. His Pokémon’s response to being attacked was to throw an Inferno on the ground type.
[break][break]
Before it could get it’s bearing after being set a flame the Stunfisk found itself getting bitten by Wikolia and then subsequently thrown at the wall. The Vulpix was unrelentless and pinned the wild pokemon to said wall with a stream of Flamethrower that she kept up while walking closer to the ground type. All it took was a motion from him to make her stop and seeing the downed pokemon Noelani nonchalantly shrugged his shoulder before throwing a pokeball at it.
[break][break]
Things had been sufficiently derailed but the alolan still felt that odd atmosphere that had settled meaning talk could once more circle back to heavy topics and while he was enjoying his time with Sarah Noelani wasn’t too sure he wanted to touch upon or bring such heavy topic to the forefront of his mind currently. Running a hand through his hair he asked the hooded woman “While I feel like getting a drink right now, I think I’ll grab dinner instead. I also suspect what you might say but still I know a place that sells pretty good late night food stuff if you want to come?”
[break][break]

Capture Attempt on Stunfisk

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 9:04:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

She went to pick the pokeball up off the ground, staring at it in her hand a moment with a satisfied look in her hidden eyes. She stored this one in her pocket more carefully than the rest that she’d simply tossed in her bag.

A Heliolisk then scurried by in front of her, and she quickly pulled another pokeball from her bag, tossing it as a last effort for the evening. She watched as it continued to run, seeming to know she’d thrown something at it. Her aim and projection was true and it hit the Heliolisk on the top of the head, capturing it in a red glow. The ball dropped to the ground, shaking.

“Not much of a restaurant goer. Think I’ll pass.” She said, lingering a moment. Then, “Careful who you harass around here.” She smirked, a light joke, but as though she knew something he didn’t. She returned her Blaziken and went to grab the pokeball off the ground before releasing a large Hydreigon and taking off into the night sky.

catching heliolisk

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:15:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]NOEL CAUGHT STUNFISK!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LULU CAUGHT HELIOLISK!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIFY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EERIE IMPULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD & 2 LUCKY LETTERS!