part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 12:41:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
@anyone
OPEN MISSION: SANCTUARY SAFEGUARDING

they’d been sent to stage an embarrassing overlook in the league’s reconstruction process. it felt strange targeting something ancient—a bit too spooky for her taste, but she still wasn’t one to turn down an order.

apparently, there was a statue of a goodra somewhere in petalburg woods which had been nearly decimated in the war. it had been adorned with many jewels, most of which would have to be replaced as thieves had already taken their share.

their mission was more elaborate than thievery, however. they would still be making off with jewels, of course, but their primary mission was to replace the onsite construction team’s blueprints with an incorrect design. this new design would not only be missing many of the jewels the city was expecting to be replaced on the statue, potentially making the league appear cheap, but happened to include a certain offensive situation of them on which a bet had been placed was too obscure to be caught before it was built and done with.

lulu had been called to action from her desk for her problem-solving skills and creativity. swell.

it was night. they watched the team finish up their last duties of the day and drive off, leaving behind all equipment, an armed watchman, and a vigilant looking braviary.

she looked back at her company—a levitating solrock; a houndoom; a partner. “we’ll take the guard. can you handle the braviary?”

without waiting for an answer, lulu broke through the trees. the guard reached for the gun in his holster, immediately suspicious, but houndoom’s EMBARGO disabled the weapon. solrock levitated ominously above lulu and waves of CONFUSION emanated from it, causing the man to stumble back on his rear.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 22:10:17 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
goodra job

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

valerio surely misses these kinds of mission with . apparently, nothing has been boring with her and her creativity. as she commands the redhead of what she's going to do, he finds himself leaving the rest to her as he deals with the threat that's been assigned of him.[break][break]

“distract the bird.”[break][break]

dee and dum know what they are doing. they do not need to disable the bird, only to distract it. the two dragons slither through the woods that his partner used and grabbed the braviary's attention with their glistening orbs. as it leaves its post, dum summons a veil of mist in the area, allowing valerio the cover he needs to follow lulu.[break][break]

ooc: sanctuary safeguarding mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 23:29:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

MISSION: SANCTUARY SAFEGUARDING

once solrock’s confusing rays had done their damage, it then delivered a final dose of HYPNOSIS to the watchman, whose disoriented looking body slowed to a pause on the ground. lulu’s ears rang for a moment, a mysterious creation of her own mind, before she shook it away, catching herself as she nearly missed a step back in valerio’s direction.

looking up to meet his eyes and notice the mist surrounding them per his dragonairs, she nodded, noting briefly that she still needed to one day pick the dragonmaster’s brain about his fleet. dragons had become some of her favorites in the time she’d spent redirecting her focuses.

with the site’s defenses neutralized, it was theirs to sabotage and pilfer. “find the jewels? we've been told to leave most of them, but not to come back empty-handed.” she then looked to her houndoom, who was trotting along at her feet. “watch our backs.” she’d take care of the rest.

she’d been informed the designs were located as documents within two industrial laptops somewhere onsite. it took only a couple of minutes to find the first, which sat in the seat of a sleeping machine. she opened it, powered it on, and went to work breaking in.

houndoom paced dutifully, using ODOR SLEUTH to pick up on anything attempting to approach.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 6:13:00 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
goodra job

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

lulu would know valerio is not big into these kinds of things: hacking, computers, virtual information. since they started working together, while the redhead proves his genius in something else, he has never been that much particular to details than his companion. they could easily be the brains and brawns of rocket and valerio knows who is which.[break][break]

“oh, don't mind me here. i'm just going to watch you do your thing while i assist your houndoom.”[break][break]

dragonairs return with satisfaction upon their faces. they managed to get the braviary lost somewhere in the area and it will take time for the avian to come back.[break][break]

ooc: sanctuary safeguarding mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 6:59:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu looked up from the soft beam of the computer at him and smirked bemusedly. “valerio, i’m stuck here while this bloody thing boots up—it’s archaic. go find shiny things? i can assure you, my houndoom will eat anything that comes by, and he doesn’t like to share.”

the houndoom looked up at valerio and gave a low, affectionate sound before going back to work. he was a love of a creature, really. vicious, but a lapdog at heart.

finally, she was in. inserting a flash drive she’d had in her pocket, she quickly replaced the files she’d been instructed to, and then backed out as quickly as possible to go looking for the second computer. she waved off valerio again as she passed by.

“emeralds. rubies. somewhere.” her eyes strained in the dark for the computer, and then caught the glistening of the jewels in the moonlight. “somewhere is there.” she pointed in the direction of something sparkling out of a wooden, burlap-lined container. and, just past it, what she was looking for: another machine containing the second computer. lulu high-kneed it through the grass, and pulled herself up to the tall seat, grabbing the laptop and getting to work once more.

her solrock levitated in a strange, but probably meaningless circle around the machinery.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 19:31:55 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Your houndoom is probably a dragon in its past life.”

Head rested on his folded arms, Valerio scurries away to look for the "shiny things" is telling him. After all, while his partner is more elaborate on their primary task for this mission, the redhead is more concerned on the jewelries they get to keep.

“Shiny things. On it.”

He is wandering aimlessly, trying to check the boxes if there are glitters spewing out of its holes like those in video game. , however, still manages to beat him on it. She points out the location where the precious stones are glistening which is also the place where she needs to hijack the other computer. With a nod, he follows her lead.

“Dum, watch closely for backups. I have a feeling something might happen. Dee, help us get these treasures.”

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:28:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“quite possible.” she agreed.

this computer was remarkably slower than the other one. lulu gave a sharp sigh, tapping her fingers on the side of it. for fuck’s sake, it took floppy disks. thankfully, out hung an adapter for uploading. she watched a downright primitive welcome screen finally flash and the machine whirred loudly, alighting her face with a pale glow. it looked thoroughly irked.

feeling like a sitting duck, she looked out of the construction vehicle. sure enough, noise came from the trees in the direction the dratini had led the braviary. lulu’s houndoom, alerted by the racket, cut through the woods towards it, howling.

she looked over at valerio, giving a look that read all. she couldn’t go anywhere. he was on his own, but that was what he was for. he was the beast. she was just some nerd with a flash drive this time around.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 11:42:29 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Yeah, yeah. I got it. Just focus making that abacus work or something. And the gold, yes.”

Valerio walks lazily outside, following Lulu's houndoom who has already taken the lead. Dragonairs encircle around him as he strides and outside they see the braviary shrieking as it guides a bunch of backups to take care what the sleeping guy did not.

“You two, fly them out of the way.”

The techniques is pretty interesting considering the similarities of both dragonlings and yet they have different niche from each other. As one of them encircles to create a TWISTER, another one uses AGILITY to agitate the turbulence even further and create a bigger version of cyclone that haunts the ground.

The storm takes them away and sends them back into the forest. It will take some time before they can return once more but it is no guarantee that they won't. After all, Valerio prefers not to use much force when it is unnecessary.

“Please tell me you've taken care of it already,” he shouts from a distance, checking up on once more as he remains in his position to fend off the guards.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 23:39:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu snorted audibly at the joke.

she felt confident in the beast’s return, and in her houndoom’s safety with him and his capable team. she focused on the task at hand, her impatience ever-increasing. the computer was already searing hot. she lifted it onto the dash, huffing, still tapping her fingers.

finally, just as it finished shutting down, valerio came through the trees. “yup, time to go!” she responded shortly, jumping out of the vehicle. she went to grab some of the jewels herself and shove them in a backpack. she then whistled sharply through her fingers. The dog abandoned the scene and bolted to catch up with her and the solrock cutting through the trees, giving a garbled, houndish sound when it reached her side.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 3:46:08 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
With the success of their mission, Petalburg city will wake up the next day about the perpetrators in the goodra construction site. It is not sure what the suspects did to mess up with the operation, but they expect as much that the jewelries that adorned the structure that once guarded the city has now been stolen.

While no League personnel that guarded the place, the officials still draw the flak of having failed one of the city's treasures, much to the new Gym Leader 's dismay of trying to prove himself that he's suit for the job.

“How about you teach me a thing or two about hacking? Do you think I can keep up with you the next time we do this?”

Valerio is laughing. Perhaps they both know it is unnecessary. Valerio's a different kind of smart compared to Lulu, and most of the time it is what's more needed than a bunch genius ones.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
goodra job [m][o]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 0:18:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: