he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 2:49:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

When he walked up to the building Razz never thought he’d seem himself going to a gym. Badges were never something of interest to him as it just put you on radar. Yet here he was some time later after having Challenged Fernando Silph. Thankfully this was promised to be a more private challenge as per his request. Cause otherwise Razz wouldn’t be showing the unique thing he’s come across. So the only audience would be his Meowstic who was off to the side. [break][break]

As Razz readies up on the challenger side of the arena, he bows his head in thanks, “Thank you again for accepting this, I’ll try not to disappoint,” he comments as he very much knows that he doesn’t do trainer battles in general. His battle style has always been to go for the trainer rather than the pokemon as most of his cases involved the person being a problem while their pokemon just a servant. Thankfully the time between the challenge and now allowed him a bit of time to practice that. [break][break]

With a flick of the wrist he calls out the Ultra Beast, Crimson giving a call of battle with a buzz as the large bug seemed bumped for the battle. “I think you can now see why I'd rather this be kept private”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Battle/gym WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 10:33:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No worries.” That’s a lie but Fernando has to be cordial. At least until he figures out what it is that Kingsman is keeping under wraps.

To no surprise, he reveals yet another Ultra Beast. That makes three confirmed instances of one belonging to a trainer. By sheer coincidences, this makes ’s story a little more credible but only by the slightest of margins.

Indeed,” he falters for a moment before shooting his shot. “So what’s the story behind it?

His own Pokeball is unholstered, releasing his signature Tapu Fini.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 11:35:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Okay Tapu Fini, they were ready for this... maybe.[break][break]

The Gym leader is oddly cool about seeing the Ultra Beast, though considering what it was. Though as he's come to interact with the other they were quite stoic. "Alright we're holding back got it Crimson?" Razz ordered in code, it was always how he did things, and with his new Ultra Beast it was going to be no different. He usually didn't have this code but considering the new trainer battle he's trying it was needed.[break][break]

With that order the Buzzwole flexed and used BULK UP, the red in his veins glowing to show their small increase of power. Hopefully it would be enough to stand up to a legendary as Razz is not to sure how an ultra beast compares. "The Blackout of Slateport," Razz answers simply as he tilts his head, "I've met up with your sister and it seems she was there too, so I'm guessing you know what happened?"[break][break]

With the buff up done the Buzzwole continued with operation 'Hold Back' by following up with an EARTHQUAKE by punching it's fist inbto the ground. Breaking up the battle field and to attack their opponent.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 9:44:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Barely.” By his standards anyway. The most Fernando knows is that ’s involved her self in something too deep and that he doesn’t know enough.

Battle routine set.

The Buzzswole gets in a BULK UP without contest. That’s the most leeway Fernando will grant the ranger prior to engaging. He doesn’t expect the Ultra Beast to live up to their war time counterparts in the same way that none of the Poipole do.

Execute!

As the fist goes down, Tapu Fini brings its up. As the tremors cross the field, uprooting portions of the ground as debris, a PROTECT comes up to block the impact of the EARTHQUAKE’S shockwave.

Go ahead, tell me more.

Once the barrier shatters, the Tapu Fini responds by channeling its power into an aimed MOONBLAST. The MISTY TERRAIN that surrounds it blends in with the pink energy it fires off.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 10:45:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

One... he thought to himself as the legendary used Protect. [break][break]

"Well it was a creature that created the darkness, whether or not it was an Ultra Beast or a Pokemon I can't be sure,"[break][break]

Two... the Moonblast, the one attack he knew it had and the reason why he step up operation 'hold back' the way he had. As Crimsen flew forward with it's quick wings, Razz gave a quick double whistle. Without missing a beat the Buzzwole grabs onto a large piece of the broken ground before throwing it forward. The piece colliding with the beam in their stead in hopes of it being enough to take the blast head on, or at least reduce the damage. Another whistle and Buzzwole pulls back an electrified fist before striking forward with his added strength from the bulk up before an THUNDER PUNCH. [break][break]

"There was a group of us that were fighting back, outside your sister I don't know who else was there because it was so dark, that... that thing killed near every normal pokemon that went up against it, and with one of it's attacks it seemed to eat everything it could. Thats why no debris, no bodies, no dead."[break][break]

A.... the Misty terrain, another of the few things he know about this thing. Being as busy as he was he hasn't had time to look up much if anything about Tapu Fini, but based off the fact that it seemed to summon this Mist the last time, he had a good guess at it being part fairy. After that based off the blue hair he guessed water or ice. Thus the THUNDER PUNCHES it would try to hit the Hoenn Guardian with. [break][break]

"It was near the end when a blinding light came, and it sounded as if something new entered the battle. New Worm holes were created as well and thats when this one came to me," Razz vaguely explains as the battle. Doing what he could to keep it quick as his main focus here was still trying to test out the Ultra Beast. [break][break]

+ Buzzwole uses broken debris as a shield to block/reduce the damage from MOON BLAST[break]
+ Buzzwole attacks with a series of THUNDER PUNCHES[break]
+ Buzzwole +1 Atk/Def

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 11:08:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The gym's rubble proves resilient enough to stand up to the MOONBLAST. It eats up the attack with impunity, granting the Ultra Beast some time and distance to maneuver. When it tries to cross the gap between them in order to land a physical attack, the Tapu Fini has already primed its follow-up techniques.

The THUNDER PUNCH comes dangerously close as Tapu Fini puts its hands up. It's own lavender lightning sprouts from the cracks of the EARTHQUAKE'S upheaval. Should the THUNDER PUNCH land, it'll put the Buzzswole in a precarious position to receive the NATURE'S MADNESS in response.

"Hm."

Fernando has little to comment on, both from his story and the battle at hand. He trusts Tapu Fini to fight on its own, relying on the Legendary's instinct from prior to their partnership. As for Razz's story, it certain puts some pieces into place but that doesn't provide anything for Fernando to inquire further about.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 2:18:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Being the forward type of fighter it was, Buzzwole didn't seem to care for the small warning of the oncoming attack. It went through with it's THUNDER PUNCH the resulting shockwave from Nature’s Madness knocking the large bug back before it’s lightning struck their body. [break][break]

Three… whatever hell attack that was. [break][break]

He doesn’t know what it is but he can tell that despite the bravado it did do quite a bit of damage. While Razz can’t tell how much he already knows the Buzzwole wouldn’t back down. It had an excitement there, if nothing else it showed the bug that there were plenty of trainers they could challenge. With a different set of whistles Razz tries another order, and with buzzing wings Crimson takes off attempting to stab at one of Hoenn’s guardians with his stinger for LIFE LEECH. The bug makes sure to check it’s surroundings for it’s rubble knowing it may still need it for a defense. [break][break]

"No follow ups as I'm sure you've heard it all before?" Razz questions as he follow's his pokemon's movements, trying to study them as this was a much a chance to see them as the Gym Leader's he's sure.
[break][break]

+ Buzzwole tanks Nature's Madness to ensure that Thunder Punch Hits[break]
+ Uses LIFE LEECH in attempt to gain health back [break]
+ Buzzwole +1 Atk/Def

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 6:59:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The Buzzswole specializes in close combat. That must is evident. Tapu Fini shows no protest when its sting pierces its flesh in an attempt to suck it up with LEECH LIFE. In fact, it's exactly where the deity wants it. The more often it has to come up close the easier it is to hit.

A fountain of water swirls around the Tapu Fini as it retaliates with SURF. The entire might of the water it pools within its shell comes crashing down on the enemy, looking to push them back and cut short the LEECH LIFE before the Buzzswole can get more than just a sip of its vitality.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 1:26:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Despite knowing that the Ultra Beast was more interested in fighting this battle on it’s own, Razz needs to know that it’ll listen when it counts. So while he is watching the battle intensely he notices the water swirl up and he knows what's coming, “Fly up now!” the ranger orders, and while it's clear the bug is reluctant it does listen this time. Annoyed that it couldn’t have a proper meal as the leeching barely rejuvenates any health for him.[break][break]

Flying up, and going along with the force of the water the Buzzwole is able to avoid most damage. With that Razz whistles for it to charge, with that it punches fist together making sparks fly. Once the wave from the Surf dies down he whistles again as the bug flies down using THUNDER PUNCH at the water that covers the arena, the plan was to have the electricity cover the arena where the water hit. The sparks should hopefully travel back to the water legendary.

+ Buzzwole flies up to avoid most the Surf
+ Uses Thunder Punch at the ground to the electricity to cover the arena and hopefully go back to Tapu Fini

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 12:08:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]As the SURF courses through without purchase, Tapu Fini reclines into its shell. Like the ocean it heralds, battles come with the ebb and flow of the tide. When the enemy avoids the attack by maneuvering out of the way, then surely they’ll respond with an attack. That’s how the PROTECT comes out in a timely manner, well before the THUNDER PUNCH connects.

Electricity cackles as it discharges through the water left behind. They snap like ravenous dogs, leaping up against the erected barrier, unable to pierce through the Legendary’s green projection. Once it stabilizes, the Tapu Fini touches the water with a blast of its BLIZZARD, turning it into ice as it trails back toward the Buzzswole.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 11:25:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

With the blizzard coming at him Razz gives a whistle of instruction, the ranger rather he dodge. Though the bug was proud and still felt on top of the world despite it's injuries. Using their Bulked Up form Crimson uses one of it's many legs to bring up part of the broken ground to take the majority of the hit. Both just watched as the shield became pure ice in the aftermath of the brutal ice attack. [break][break]

The Buzzwole pushes the block away once it's done, flapping its wings in order to do some buzzing that it's come to do when it tries to communicate with it's chosen trainer. At first he seems a bit confused at what he wants before Buzzwole strikes a pose and it becomes clear. “Thank you for helping me test Crimson this far Mr Silph, apologies if it’s been underwhelming but there is just one more thing we’d like to try,” Razz says as a crystal on his belt glows as he takes up the same pose as Buzzwole. [break][break]

As trainer and pokemon move in unison, the blood that flows through the bug takes up a greenish hue before the bug Ultra Beast is dashing at the Tapu Fini as they drew back their fist for a mighty blow with their Z-Move SPACE JAM. Razz was forced to braze himself the best he could from the after shock, though in these close quarters it still managed to knock him back. Hopefully it would produce good decent results though. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 14:19:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Water continues to pool within the Tapu’s shell as the enemy diverts their attention to their trainer. Fernando’s eyes narrow in return, accepting Razz’s apology with a sage nod. To call it ‘underwhelming’ would be hyperbolic but he can’t distract himself with words. Not with the light shining from the ranger’s belt.

The color distortion doesn’t take them by surprise. Mostly because both of them come into this battle with an open mind, knowing very little about the Buzzswole prior. However, the velocity and impact of the attack catches both of them off guard.

The fist looks to be a clean strike against Tapu Fini’s black shell, sure to do damage, but the carapace should provide enough protection to absorb the impact.

Should.

The strike causes the shell to vibrate endlessly, stammering from the impact, causing Tapu Fini to rattle within the confines of its own cage. Its hair is tossed asunder, frazzled, water sloshing out in the split second contact is made. All that force is compacted at the point of impact and comes through all at once, sending the Legendary flying back, even as the Pokemon tries to push itself forward and against its flight path with a stream of water.

But none of that matters behind the impact of the Ultra Beast’s Z-Move.

Tapu Fini is spent sprawling, well past Fernando, and into one of the many walls that lines the Gym. It doesn’t puncture the metal or leave behind a dent, but the impact of being punted at a solid object doubles back as the Tapu falls onto the floor, laid out as its body slink over the open rim of its shell.

Neither had expected this type of power. Fernando accepts it, more than happy with being able to see it in person. Tapu Fini, the one to receive it, is anything but. A primal fury wells up from the bruises and bumps of its injury. As a prelude to its retaliation, the remnants of its MISTY TERRAIN start to concentrate around it, harnessed as the temperature sharply drops.

The water from the earlier SURF as well as the Pokemon’s constant source turns to frost. The ice path it had carved out with BLIZZARD also starts to expand until the entire field sudden gets frozen solid. And, a moment later, it shatters, all the kinetic energy of the temperature fluctuation coming down into a single point.

SUBZERO-SLAMMER!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 21:49:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

There is a moment of pride in both of them as the fist connects and the Legendary Guardian is sent flying back with the sheer force of the Z-move. Though unlike his Buzzwole there was no surprised in Razz's eye when she was able to pick herself up. With it being a fairy type Buzzwole was going into this battle at the disadvantage, he still wasn't clear about the ice or water typing but it seems as the end was coming it wasn't going to matter with the air getting cold around the gym. [break][break]

[break][break]

Worn out from the use of their own Z-move there wasn't much that could be done as the arena begun to freeze. Though that didn't mean the bug wasn't going to try as the ice surrounded the bug used their wings to try and move up and avoid what was coming. In the end it wasn't fast enough as it engulfed him in the end. Razz could only wait until the ice exploded and Buzzwole fell to the ground with a hard thud due to it's weight. [break][break]

Returning the Ultra Beast to their pokeball Razz made sure to give them a compliment before bowing his head to both the Gym Leader and the Guardian. "Thank you both for the chance to test them."

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 0:42:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The Ranger is quick to return his Ultra Beast and it’s good that he does so. Just because the battle is over between the trainers does not mean the Legendary deity is satisfied with the outcome. The way the ice shatters into pieces, raining onto the field, lines up another BLIZZARD as the Tapu Fini starts to conjure another blast from its hands.

Fini!

Fernando waves his arms, expelling his own MISTY TERRAIN to appease the Legendary. Only at the sharp tone of its Avatar does the Tapu Fini regress, closing its eyes as its shell shuts around it.

It’s a strong Pokemon, Kingsman. Be sure to use it well.

He pauses as the Tapu Fini fades into the MISTY TERRAIN.

But make sure you can control it.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:03:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Protective instincts kick in as it seems the legendary wasn't satisfied with the battle. Salem was already on Razz's shoulder with eyes glowing as if ready to defend his trainer. Not caring for the fact that it had just beaten down the Ultra Beast. Thankfully the Gym leader had control over his legendary otherwise he feels this could have ended badly. Putting the pokeball back to his belt Razz eyes the fairy legend warily before turning his attention to Fernando. [break][break]

"I'm glad you think so I was worried from your lack of response, that you found their strength underwhelming, and I've been doing what I can to ensure they listen," he's not gonna comment on how there were a few times Crimson still rather do their own thing. But it listened to where mattered and that's what counted.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES