8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 1:21:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Oh?"

Only now does Fernando realize how his lack of an outward reaction may cause the other to feel. He forces a warm chuckle to strum from his throat, "I was just concentrating. It's not often I get to witness an Ultra Beast in action." The smiles fades after the comment and Fernando's eyes flirt with the Gym's exit.

"I appreciate your trust in me and the promise you show between you and your Pokemon."

He says that but at the end of the day that's just another lie that Fernando breaths out effortlessly. It goes without saying that the Gym has cameras to document challenges. Most of these are to call back should the need arise, not necessarily shared out, but available for his own pleasure should he choose to review. This one too will be glossed over, used as a sample to gauge the Ultra Beast's strength and compile.

All for Avalon.

"Feel free to claim your badge at the front desk." He pauses, smirking. "But feel free to skip out on it as well."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 9:34:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

The young man nods for now, "Fair enough," though now that he's had a chance to test them out he can't help but ponder that the need to use them will come all too soon based off how much trouble Hoenn found itself in. "I would appreciate still if you can keep it secret, but I figure with a large company you run keeping one isn't too hard," he comments maybe coming off a bit harsher than he meant. It was more of an observation than anything else. [break][break]

He does tilt his head at the mention of a badge before dismissing it, "Sorry this was never meant to be a Gym Match for me I'm still with the whole rather not bring attention but thank you again Mr. Silph I hope you have a good day," with that Razz heads toward the exit as he checks his phone to check just how much time that took and how much time he needed to waste because spending it resting wasn't something he cared to do at the moment. [break][break]

As he passes the front desk Razz doesn't even spare it a second glance, his Meowstic however does. He jumps onto the desk as his trainer keeps walking. Enjoying it's shininess he decided he'll take it. His trainer might not like it but doesn't mean Salem can't have a fun item. Putting the badge into his fur Salem uses his psychic abilities to float over to Razz before he leaves the building

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Battle/gym WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Salem takes the badge without Razz's notice hehee

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Buzzing Test
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 19:31:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: