part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Peek-in Pie
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 13:34:20 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
names?"

she claimed a piece of the pie. and while pecan wasn't her personal favorite, she couldn't say no to a homemade and thoroughly baked sweet, happily placing a narrowly cut piece upon a ceramic plate. cait tentatively took her first bite before properly digging in, chewing slowly to properly savor the dessert's taste.

'it's good.' 

some part of her was pleased that choi made for a good cook.  

"i haven't," she admitted. "surprisingly enough. i'd rather sénon make that decision for the first one."

once again that hope for a little boy came about, but it was likely arceus would decide to bless her with girls aplenty if she stubbornly clung onto that admittedly selfish desire. 

"how's work, by the by? you're not putting yourself at risk on the daily, are you?"

she took another bite of her pie, humming quietly in a subtle show of appreciation.    

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Peek-in Pie
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 9:59:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Work?" He mused, pulled from his thoughts searching up nice brands of baby products later. Chu-e gave an amused snort, grinning around his fork. "I'm retired, so I kind of just get to amuse myself all day. Watch a lot of TV, groom my pokemon, play games on my phone..." He shrugged, motioning around the two of them.

"This is about the most excitement I see. I've been talking to a few people and getting to know them, though. It's nice to kind of... just relax." A pause, followed by a small laugh. "I did almost fall out of a tree once."

This was still his before. Before Rocket again, before being an Underboss, before he would fill his days with paperwork and missions and making sure his little Grunts made it relatively unharmed through whatever he could throw at them. Before mentally cracking, before his head almost getting chopped off, before... a lot of things. In this moment it was just him and enjoying a quiet afternoon together.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Peek-in Pie
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 5:31:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: