thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
More than just a Tyrunt
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 1:46:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
's social ineptitude doesn't seem to bother Gavin. He dealt with Rockets on the regular, and they could be insufferable in numerous ways.

"I do my best," he chuckles, with his hand over his heart. "No worries, man, you're all good."

He drops the subject of the other's injuries there, for pressing him further is like to lead to a sharp spike in suspicion. He grimaces as if in dread. "I know that freaky sludge-covered thing escaped the Power Plant, but I'm not sure of others. The plates themselves are harmless, I hope."

The IRON PLATE was displayed in the Rocket armory, at present.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
More than just a Tyrunt
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 7:19:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"Thank you," Is all Razz can mutter as the older man doesn't seem to judge him too harshly. You'd think with his job that he would learn out to be a bit more sociable with people but it feels like the opposite. [break][break]

Though at the mention of the sluge monster from the Power Plant, and what was revealed over in their discussion over at the church about the plates. "Harmless on their own maybe, but if combined with any of the pokemon from the trio? Not so much, or worse what if holding these plates makes us all targets to them?" Razz voices his concerns out loud but at the very least he finally finishes up with cleaning his Tyrunt now. [break][break]

With that over he does make himself get up, ignoring the stiffness of his muscles as he did so. "Well I guess with this done I should let you get on with their check up, nice meeting up with you again Mr. Cavalli"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
More than just a Tyrunt
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:01:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: