6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
cats & dogs (2001 film)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 16:51:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the granbull starts coughing as the smog enters his system. the charge up of the move slows down ever so slightly with the skies blocked, with just enough time for the granbull to lose sight of the houndour amid the smog.

with its vision obscured by the move and the sense of smell hindered by the poisonous gas, the granbull thrashes about the area. eventually, the searing flash of light cuts through the smokescreen of a move in the most literal sense.

solar blade extends from the granbull's arm as it slashes through the air towards the last direction it had sent the houndour to. the smog dissipates as the tailwind from the attack blows most of it away. kyle can tell it's a blind shot with how his pokemon had been thrashing about.

"be careful with where you aim that, jagen!" he reprimands his pokemon, more concerned by public safety and destruction of property than the actual battle.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
cats & dogs (2001 film)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 16:59:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Thankfully, the attack misses and Trooper does not get his nose chopped off or something equally silly.

"Match!" Chu-e calls out, not wanting to prolong this any more. Plus, even if Trooper was more competent than Grump had been, he is still young and seeing the wild attack had scared him on top of being tired from what little he had done. So Chu-e calls him back to his pokeball as well.

"Hey, thanks for the match, dude! If I see you around again, could we have another round? Easier to get their exercise in this way!" He was not under the illusion he would win but it would certainly be helpful.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cats & dogs (2001 film)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:49:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: