2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
we are doing it. we are fighting.
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:55:40 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
After what must have seemed like weeks to poor , the battle was just now starting.

Zaffre led with a an Aqua Jet, the stream of water slamming into the unsuspecting Buneary. She whined, trying to shake the wet from her fur and rubbing her eyes. Then she pouted at Zaffre, hands on her little bunny hip.

"Aw, don't be that way, Creams. Why not that one move...?" Chu-e didn't say it out loud to ruin the surprise. Creams did seem confused a moment before realization dawned on her face.

She ran up to the Oshawott and acted like she was going to punch him in the gut - only to pull back and try to slap him in the face instead. Fake out!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 7:50:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Both trainer and pokemon were taken aback by the bunny's pouting and scolding at the otter for attacking like that. Zaffre a bit more confused than he felt he should be in a battle. Though another thing pondered in Razz's mind for a moment after whistling. Should he change his battle tactic for this in the off chance the former Beast would find it familiar? No... maybe he was being paranoid as it wasn't like whistling wasn't uncommon right? [break][break]

Though as he's distracted with that he's unprepared for the FAKE OUT the comes their way as Zaffre flinches leaving him open for attack should she take advantage. After the initial shock Zaffre would attempt ENCORE at Razz's whistle to make her try it again. As a fake out wasn't as effective if you knew it was coming. [break][break]

+ Zaffre is hit by Fake Out[break]
+ Zaffre flitches to be left open for attack[break]
+ Zaffre tries to use Encore on Fakeout

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 13:35:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Being praised and asked to do the attack again confused Creams. Did the other pokemon want to see how she did it? So maybe he could do it sometime?

Zaffre's encore worked. Creams took a step or two back before lightly jogging in, so the other could dodge, and slowly repeating what she had done- jab for the stomach, then slap them when they didn't expect it! She even tried to grab the water type's paws, as if to guide him to do it to her next. That way he could know! She was a really good teacher!

"Creams, I don't think that's what he wanted." Chu-e calls out to his pokemon, grinning. Gosh, she was such a silly little thing. Glancing up at , Chu-e gave him a wink before glancing back at the 'battle'.

-Creams uses Fake Out! It didn't work!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 20:32:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Thankfully with no quick follow up to the Fake Out Zaffre is able to recover his stance for when the Fake Out comes at him again. Though admittedly he was a bit confused with how slow she was being about it. Prepared this time for the slap as he refused to fall for it again. "Osh-wott?" the otter seemed confused as she seemed to try and guide him to try. Zaffre turns to his trainer to give him a look and all Razz could do was shrug. [break][break]

Zaffre jumps back a bit flustered as he complains to the Buneary that he didn't near her teaching him! That he could battle all on his own! Maybe... kinda... his lack of a shell comes back to mind and Razz has to whistle an order again to get him to focus. With that he does attempt a FURY CUTTER though with his claws rather than his usual shell.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 10:42:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
What did Zaffre mean that he didn't need to be taught? Wasn't that what he asked her to do? She seems just as confused about this situation as Zaffre as she chatters her questions to him.

Creams squeaks and darts back from the Fury Cutter; it still connects, scratching her a bit, but not as badly as if she hadn't managed to react in time. Chu-e whistles, impressed by her reflexes. Before her can order another attack, she stomps her foot before letting out a powerful jump, Bounceing into the air. She goes quite high up for her small frame, and her descent back down is sharp and sudden, a punch aimed for the other.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 10:19:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a small joy that comes from the connection of his attack. Though it is slightly overshadowed by the fact that he knows it would have reached if he just had his shell. Zaffre almost wanted to tear up again. He missed it so much. [break][break]

“Zaffre!” Razz calls to get his attention, snapping the otter out of his thoughts enough to realize the Bounce, but not enough to dodge it so he is gonna hold his head in an ‘ow ow ow’ fashion. Because how dare she take advantage, but he also shouldn’t have drifted. With a shake of his head he seems determined once more as water twirls around his tail as he goes at her to use AQUA TAIL.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 17:47:15 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Somehow, the Bounce lands, and Creams ends up landing hard on the ground herself; since she's so unused to battling in general she hadn't known how to catch herself. As such, the Aqua Tail takes her by surprise and knocks her over.

She lays there, not unconscious, but wet and miserable, pouting.

Chu-e sighs from where he's at.

"I think she might have given up..." Well, this was no good. He would need to give her some more serious training later. Creams probably couldn't be one of his killers but he still wanted her to be strong; she was pink and therefore worth the effort to him. "Yeah, I'll call it! You win, !"

He doesn't seem too bummed about it, just grins at the other.

Creams, however, does stand up and run over to Zaffre. She tries to take his paw and give it a big shake- then tries to lean in and give him a big smooch with her Flatter. The battle might be over... but Creams is much like her Trainer in this regard. She did not shy away from affection.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 17:54:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With her knocked over there is a bit of panic in the Oshawott and it makes him feel that he might have to cross out Zaffre from his list of 'No Mercy' pokemon. Sure at the same time they might be able to later but for now the answer is no. Not as he goes over to ask if she is alright with some panic. Though as she gets up and gives him a smooch making the otter flush with embarrassment. [break][break]

"Umm thanks... this was definitely an odd battle," he mentions as he tilts his head, though he supposes this is what only the second traditional battle he's been in? "Hope you enjoyed it"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:00:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I dunno, fairly standard from my experience. But, I've got some... extreme personal experience." Chu-e shrugged it off, watching as Creams continued to try and hang onto the Oshawott and stay close. Most battles probably did play out like this. Just children playing or wannabe Trainers who wwouldn't push their pokemon hard... not too many people had seen the personal rough things that him and had.

"Razz, I'm going to have to keep harassing you... I think she has a crush." He grinned at the words, watching as Creams bounced in place and kept trying to keep Zaffre's attention.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:07:48 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Is it? Guess with the intensity my mother demanded battles at, and now with the rangers I'm a bit out of touch with more...." he pauses as he crosses his arms as he tries to think of a word for it, "Chill battling?" he ends up using but he isn't entirely sure about it. Though his shoulders slump a bit at the idea of being bugged more. [break][break]

"A crush?" he questions though he was dumb with emotions so as he was looking at the bouncing Buneary, and his blushing Oshawott who seemed happy to see her bounce. He tries a few times but but he definitely doesn't have the same height. "How can you tell?" forgive him he's never had the feeling and can barely recognize it himself.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:13:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"it's nice, isn't it? To not feel like battling has to be so..." Chu-e, too, fails at his words, clicks his tongue. "Well, like it's so serious, I guess? I like it, anyway." Sometimes, the simpler path could be the better one.

Observing the pokemon again at 's question, Chu-e just grins at the pair. "She's all excited, but not in the same way as when she's with her siblings or even other pokemon her age just playing. See how happy she looks? All giddy. You never have a crush before?" It's not said in a condescending way, he sounds genuinely curious.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:19:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah guess it's nice... its really different honestly," he comments as he himself tries to relax a bit as he whistles over to Zaffre before tilting his head, "We should probably move off the field if we're done with it"[break][break]

Razz tries to see it with her excitement, and the way Zaffre takes her hand to walk off the field and seeming embarrassed about it. "No not really, we were basically shut ins as my mother didn't trust us to keep her secret as kids, so never really met others my age"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:32:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Agreeing, Chu-e followed after as they moved off the field.

"Oh, yeah, I could see that. Book-club parents were never... sane. You ever meet any of the Cross family?" He briefly thinks back to the last time he met . "Two kids, both parents in the club. One was a psychopath. The other, I had pegged as an emotionless doll for a long time. It's a shame." His eyes followed the two pokemon, Creams's face almost as pink as her ears. She was having a time of it.

"Maybe you'll have one someday, maybe you won't. It's nice, though. Better than just liking someone just cause you wanna bang them."
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:44:46 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah I definitely wouldn't classify my mother as sane that's for sure," in either the one he made up for this one, or his actual mother who stood so much higher in Rocker that Razz would ever admit to the other. As then he most likely wouldn't get away with being an unknown anymore. He thinks for a moment as while the name sounds familiar he can't place it, "I'm not sure, but remembering hasn't been a strong point since my injury," he's forgotten names, accidently switch words with one another, remembering things clearly defiantly was difficult.[break][break]

Though while he's told the other he's had no crush he does wonder why he'd think he'd understand meeting up with someone for sex, "I guess? Can't say I know the feeling"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:54:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You might not have ever met them, anyway. Youngest was around my age." Chu-e glances at the other, trying to pick out any hidden meanings in his words. "You look like you've been in a meat-grinder." Then he snorts, trying to heighten his voice to sound more womanly. He was still cross-dressing, after all. "Want me to kiss it and make it all better?"

"It kind of sucks. I mean, honestly, my relationship with sex throughout my life has not been normal." He sighs some and frowns some at the thought. "But a crush... it's like... you just want to spend time with a person, always, but you also want to leans on them and be held. It's... soft. But nervous, since you don't know if they want that back."