[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Moments after they've left the café, Thorgrim has finished chewing his croissant to mush and swallowing it down. He sticks close to his master as they walk down a stone-cobbled street towards Fallarbor's plaza. The Glass Market within that plaza is in sight, but they must make their way past established businesses and three-story stone apartments first.[break][break]

There'd been ash falling from the sky earlier that morning. The last of it seemed to have dissipated by the time they'd exited the café, however. No need to cover the hole of the cup's lid with my thumb, Remiel pleasantly thought as he looked up at the overcast sky. Razz walked beside him, but they hadn't said a word so far since they'd went outside.[break][break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 10:06:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz just follows long side Remiel taking in the sites and honestly he wasn't sure what to feel about them. He's never been to this part of Hoenn before, if he could he'd prefer to keep as far away from the volcano as possible. Honestly he wondered how the residence could handle all the ash that was rumored to always fall on this town. Ever since they came Salem was passively using his abilities to keep the ash off the group. [break][break]

"Is this why you came to visit here?" Razz is the first to break the silence, as Remiel did mention they would talk as the walked. Though Razz didn't want to pry into a matter of this new thing if the other wasn't 100% ready to speak about it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 10:27:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel chuckled. "No. In fact, I came here on accident. A day ago, I was on one of my usual hikes through Meteor Falls. I explored a new cave and, quite simply... it lead me here." He explains, pausing to take a sip of his americano.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Thorgrim pounces ahead stamp his feet into a pile of ash gathered by a little old lady with a broom. Thankfully, the old woman in question has her back turned as she sweeps the front porch of her apartment building. Even when the Galarian Meowth's action creates a small cloud of ash in the air, causing him to cough and hack, the senior appears incapable of hearing any of it.[break][break]

"Have you ever been to Fallarbor, Kingsman?"[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 10:40:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

With an simple Ahh at the explanation it seemed to tell Razz everything he needed to know. He is amused by the way the Meowth plays though the ash. He gives his Meowstic a look as if expecting him to want to play in it as well, but it seems like they're too busy with their job to try. [break][break]

"I have not, I do try to avoid being around the volcano unless the job requires it or I am in search of pokemon only found within the area, which thankfully none. I'm here because of a contest a fellow ranger asked me to be in as he needed other bodies to compete," Razz explains his reasoning for being there. "What of you?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 10:50:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The ambassador muses on the lad's words for a moment. Then, when he finds himself too curious, he asks: "Do you have a lung condition? Asthma, perhaps?" It seemed like the most likely of reasons he endeavored to stay away from the volcano... aside from being afraid it would blow at any moment.[break][break]

"I didn't take you for a contest participant. I might have to stay longer just to watch." He adds, turning back ahead and issuing a sharp but short whistle when Thorgrim runs ahead too far. "So far, all I've had planned was to browse the Glass Market and head home afterwards. But when does this contest begin?" He asks, turning back to his friend.[break][break]

"Oh, and yes. I've visited a few times."[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 7:34:58 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"No none of that, just probably an over abundance of paranoia about a volcano with too many fire pokemon around it," he jokes lightly, but there is a truth to it. He hates how little that fear is, but it was there and it was going to pester him. There was a reason why he lived on the island rather than the main land.
[break][break]
There is almost a sense of dread about the other thinking of staying for the contest. "Honestly I'm not, I just somehow end up getting roped into them. This time by a fellow Ranger and since I'm off he knows I don't have a reason to say no, but around noon?" he chuckles a bit but there was nothing but dread. At least this time around he had a mask to keep himself hidden. "Have you ever participated?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 7:59:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Overabundance? Paranoia? Oh... it had taken Remiel a moment to put the puzzle pieces together the right way. The bruises on the young man's face reminded him of the burn scar on the other side, however. And that, in turn, led to the natural conclusion of pyrophobia.[break][break]

When asked whether he's ever participated in a contest before, Remiel shakes his head. "No, I'm afraid not. But I've attended a few in the past. Royal affairs, usually. The aristocracy loves its contests." He adds, rolling his eyes. Realizing the gesture might be interpreted as insulting, however, the prince quickly relents. "I'll be glad to attend yours, however. Is there a flag for me to wave?"[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:14:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Royal affaires huh? Well sadly I think this one might not be up to that caliber," Razz chuckles feeling now a bit more nervous at the idea of Remiel joining. He wasn't too sure as to why yet. "The pokemon participating are all unevolved, and I've been told everyone is an armature? But for all I know the guy who recruited me has a different definition of armature than I do."[break][break]

He does tilt his head at the other at the mention of a flag not entirely sure what he could've meant with that. Did people wave flags at these? "Not really? Do most people bring those?" he questions before he suddenly hears his bag being messed with as salem is looking through his pouch before brining out a white cloth and presents it to the prince as he communicates as if exclaiming 'flag!'

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:54:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel chuckles. "Less pomp and haughty imbeciles? Your contest sounds leagues better." He remarks, keeping an eye on Thorgrim as he advances forward again to inspect a nearby trash can. When Razz utters a strange word, however, the prince quirks. "'Armature'? Do you mean amateur?" He asks.[break][break]

Regardless of the answer, the ambassador chuckles and shakes his head. "It's a very Galarian tradition, yes: flags and trumpets for the contestant you cheer for. I was only teasing, of course. Though I'd be pleasantly surprised to find a flag with your name on it."[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 9:11:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a chuckle with that, good to know they would find some enjoyment in even their small thing. Flashy wise it might not be as fun, but from what he's always been taught about rich snobs from his mother might be more fun with the people. He blinks at the other at the mention of his mistaken wording. Great first his messing up 's name and now miswording entirely, "Right... I think I should probably see a doctor about these injuries again sooner rather than later," he comments as he rubs the side of his head. Maybe it messed with him more than he thought. [break][break]

"Nah that would feel kinda weird honestly," he comments embarrassed at the very idea of it. "Besides only signing up with the last name as I'll be wearing a mask," Razz goes for his satchel this time as he takes out an orange spiraled mask with a single hole in it. "Figured I don't really have the face for a contest and crowds make me nervous," he puts the mask over his face, "What do you think?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 9:28:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel would have uttered a laugh, but the worry and the mystery over Razz's injuries resurfaced just as strongly as before. Instead, he nods, staring at his friend with a slightly severe look. "Right. Please let me know if you need a recommendation. Or anything."[break][break]

As their conversation continues, the royal's interest is peaked when Razz reaches into his pack and pulls out an interesting mask. He finds himself disagreeing with his comment about his face, but decides to withhold his opinion on the matter in favor of examining the item. When it's held up against the lad's face, Remiel leans in and narrows his eyes on its craftsmanship.[break][break]

"Curious... is this Unovan in make?"[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 9:42:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz is thankful over the fact that he put the mask over his fact. Hides the guilt he feels for hiding the information from his friend but honestly he feels if he tells the story he'll just make them worry more. "I just sorta go to whatever is cheapest," he chuckles knowing it wasn't always the best but what could you do? "But thank you"[break][break]

As Remiel leans in to ask about the make he does remove it as if to examine it himself as he is trying to recall where he got it from. "Um.... Yeah I think the merchant mentioned that, I'm not 100% sure if I'm being honest I just got it at once of the festival things I went to to keep busy."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 10:50:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Ah, he had looked too much into it. Remiel often found himself doing these sorts of things. Usually with good reason, of course. Mostly everything had its own composition, history, and obscured meaning behind it. But this was likely nothing more than a mask he'd bought at a costume store somewhere.[break][break]

In the end, however, his hunch ends up being correct. He hums with great interest, stroking the bottom of his chin as he looks at the mask from every different angle he can. "Interesting," The prince says, recalling the very mask he wore as admin-- a relic from the destruction at Slateport over a year ago. "Will you have a theme for your contest routine?"[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 11:31:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"it's impressive that you have such an eye for that though, I'm guessing you've done your fair bit of travel? Or I'm guessing its from an archeological interest right?" Razz questions curious, but he wouldn't be surprised. He's come to expect the other will have experienced a great deal due to his position, or at least their job. [break][break]

Razz offers it over to the other, "Feel free to take a closer look," he comments as he pauses for a thought as he tries to recall which kind of contest this was. Remembering wasn't usually this hard, but things happened, "It's a tough contest I believe? My Elekid from earlier is who I'm entering."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
greyglass [s]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 2:29:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"That's correct," Remiel answers. "And plenty of study, of course." At this point in his life, he felt as though the majority of it had been spent with his nose in a textbook. Though, to be fair, plenty of these 'textbooks' were pretty amazing in their own right. Particularly, his prized 'Grimchiridion'.[break][break]

Carefully taking the mask when it is offered, with no ounce of hesitation, he begins to turn it around and examine it more closely as Razz continues. He raises a brow when the lad divulges the theme of the contest, but doesn't tear his eyes away from the curious mask when he responds. "The Elekid seems to be just a child... though I suppose it did carry a certain spark in its personality."[break][break]

Was the subtle joke intended? Razz couldn't know for sure.[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki