tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
king slakong [m:bb]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:02:30 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Reports of a Slaking blocking off one of Petalburg’s exits have been running rampant over the scanner. Any attempt to try and move the lumbering ape or get past it has only resulted on civilians and officers alike being hospitalized.

The Pokken Rider is only the latest to arrive on scene as he stares down at the menacing ape trying to get its beauty sleep. He frowns slightly as it clearly has no intention of ending its vagrancy. Raising a gauntleted fist, he points at the Slaking. ”Time for you to move.” he utters lowly, unleashing a THUNDER WAVE of electricity to stun the ape.

It doesn’t take the assault kindly though as it lifts itself off from the ground despite its lingering paralysis and begins drumming its chest with both fists.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:35:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Okay it's been a while but he could do this. [break][break]

With his injuries mostly healed Razz was cleared to do missions again as long as he agreed to take it easy. What could be easier than a clearing up a sleeping pokemon. From what he's heard most attempts have been by force so the plan was to have a more gentler touch. It was why he brought Laurel with him, this was suppose to be simple. [break][break]

Though it seems Hoenn's resident hero wanted to make this difficult. Razz wasn't told anyone else was going to be here and while the young man is always fine with the idea to go in guns blazing sometimes this was not one of those times. "In what world is waking a pokemon by attacking it a good idea Pokken Ranger?" the Ranger ask with annoyance as now they had to enter battle mode. Something that his Chikorita was still learning. Also sorry, Razz only heard of one vigilante and even then it was clear he wasn't sure on the name. [break][break]

"Laurel see if you can calm them a bit," Razz orders as the small grass pokemon uses SWEET SCENT for it's scent to help calm the tired Slacking some a bit as putting it back to sleep here would still be a problem. Though this would be a great way to relocate it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Mission with
[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: Blocks your Path

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:42:42 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
The masked vigilante ignores the man's sudden outburst as it seems like he's missed the reports. Regardless of whether the slaking is asleep or awake, any attempts in lulling the pokemon away from its position has only resulted in multiple injuries. Seeing as that's the case, sometimes brute force is needed as it's better to have the Slaking understand that its resting spot isn't its territory.

Folding his arms together, he simply watches the newcomer attempt to calm the ape; however, seeing the small grass pokemon encroach onto its territory only causes it to rage even further as it lunges at the pokemon.

The Pokken Rider's body glows a bright yellow as he and the Budew promptly vanish - the hero and the pokemon swapping thanks to ALLY SWITCH activating. As the Slaking swings down with its Hammer Arm, a barrier suddenly pops ups, covering over the hero as he PROTECTS himself from the attack.

Confused by the events, the ape slightly backpedals, only to be struck multiple times in the gut as a flurry of punches strike it. "Sometimes it's better to show them who's the real alpha."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:59:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

While Razz was more than prepared to defend his pokemon at the Slaking went on the attack again. He might not often use Salem for battle but he was one of his biggest defenses. Even as it came to attack they were prepared but her sudden disappearance and the armored man's appearance did throw him off. The ranger could do nothing but stand there for a moment as they created a barrier than followed by a series of attacks. Just what the hell was all this?[break][break]

Salem's question seems to bring back his attention that they should be doing something. As the Lazy pokemon comes to attack again Razz gives a whistle making Salem use FAKE OUT as it appeared in front of the Slaking to clap it's hands and flinch and leaving them open for attack. With another whistle Salem then preforms HELPING HAND both for Laurel and to test a theory about the stranger as the Helping Hand would aide them too.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 22:27:16 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
The Slaking is momentarily stunned by the Meowstic’s unexpected attack – giving the Pokken Rider enough time to swap the electronics within his belt buckle. His suit glowing with a white outline powers up with the power of FACADE as he reaches out to grab the slaking by the arm, lifting it over his shoulders as he slams it down with an over the shoulders throw.

The large ape lets out a muffled groan as it lands onto its back, writhing in pain as it didn’t expect a human of all people being able to over power it.

The masked vigilante looks over to the ranger, giving him a slight thumbs up. ”Thanks for the assist.” he says, acknowledging the man’s help. He then looks down at the Slaking. ”What do you think? Had enough?” he taunts the pokemon.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 22:50:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

It does seem like the Helping Hand does work on the guy confirming a possible idea he had, but he still had no clue how it worked. So for now he would keep his focus on the problem at hand. Not that it was much of a problem as the other was able to finally take down the Slaking. Something which seemed impossible but he'll let it go for now, honestly with all the crap he's seen in Hoenn something like this was bound to show up. [break][break]

"Of course, but lets not mock the pokemon?" He comments as he goes over toward the Slaking, "Now that you've seen you can be beaten, how about you move for us? I can help you up, patch up your injuries and we can all go on our merry way," the Ranger offers making sure to look friendly as he even gives the large pokemon a friendly smile. Playing the part of good cop before he points over to the masked assailant, "Or I can have them keeping going at you?" he offers playing it up for them to play the bad cop. Hopefully the other would get what he's trying to do.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 23:01:18 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
"I wouldn't mind giving it another beating." he says condescendingly to the Slaking, quickly catching onto the man's hidden intent. The ape, struggling to get to its feet actually looks fearful towards the pair, and with a few grunts, it begins wobbling away.

Feeling rather content over the situation, the helmeted vigilante looks over to the newcomer. "Nice job, citizen." he says, unaware that the man is actually a ranger.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 23:07:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The Ranger watches the they begun to move away. Though not wanting to see the pokemon in pain he looks over toward Laurel to sign for her to do the thing. Without needing another prompt the Chikorita spins the leaf on her head before using a HEALING PULSE on the Slaking. Thankfully it stilled walked off even if their pride was bruised. Razz stands up straight as he looks over to the other as he calls him a 'civilian.'[break][break]

Weird guy. [break][break]

"Ranger actually, you're the Pokken Ranger right?" he asked figuring he might as well get to learn of this weird hero he's heard about.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 23:11:34 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
From citizen to ranger, it truly seems like the man is obsessed with the role as he even refers to him as such. Shaking his head, the Pokken Rider looks at Razz almost vacantly. "It's Pokken Rider. Anyways, thanks for the assist!"

With his job complete, it's time for him to venture off to new sights and potentially more dangers. And just like that, the hero promptly runs off.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 23:17:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Pokken Rider," Razz repeats as he tries to commit it to memory. He still suffered some head problems do to everything but he feels that it'll be hard to forget something like this. With a man using pokemon attacks, was it in the suit somehow? Though how would any pokemon be able to do that?[break][break]

"Don't get yourself killed being reckless!" the ranger calls after him as he decides to run off. Salem comes up to him and starts posing a few times like they do in the shows that he watches as apparently that's what the man reminded him of. Well one job done, maybe his job will let him do a few more with how simple that was.

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:47:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: