TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
You Haunt Me (s,c)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 9:45:15 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

Despite the tears, the embrace was everything Killian had been longing for the past year. Sure, he'd been living with the idea that Lex had betrayed him. But not a day went by where he hadn't thought about holding her in his arms. Love was strange. It made even the smartest of men irrational. None of what happened in Johto mattered anymore anyway. At least to Killian, for Lex - letting it go wasn't going to be easy.

Killian doubted there was anything he could say that would change that either. The only thing he could do was hold her close as she sobbed. Tenderly, he rubbed her back - waiting for the tears to stop. Killian had only seen Lex cry a handful of times. It was never something he handled well. Not just because it was her. Tears merely reminded him of a past he'd worked hard to erase.

He felt her head shift against his chest. The stifled sounds of her sobs becoming quiet breaths. Lex pulled back to speak, and Killian's eyes lowered to meet hers. Puffy and red from crying, mascara smeared around her eyes. She still looked gorgeous.

Killian sighed, "Yeah, you're right. You should have come to me." at least she knew that now. "If you had, I could have shown you a better way to do things. A way that didn't involve the police." but that didn't matter anymore. Rubbing the mistake in wasn't going to make her feel better either.

"Move on?" Killian frowned, wounded by her words. "After everything we've been through together. The fact you'd think I'd just move on hurts me more than anything." gently, he squeezed her waist.

"Lex, I love you. Do you think those are just words to me? That I say them without knowing the impact they have?" passion and pain danced together in Killian's voice. "I tore down walls I spent a lifetime building to let you in. I might not have chased you when you left me. But I wasn't just gonna move on." he couldn't keep his emotions in check.

They swept over him like a storm. A childish desire to prove he meant everything he said at the center of his emotional hurricane. Killian leaned forward, tugging Lex closer and planting a kiss on her lips.

NOTES: lilac sunsets, violet nights

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/r03tGsN/You-Haunt-Me2.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
You Haunt Me (s,c)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 18:30:09 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex’s gaze turned away shamefully at the fresh wound. She shouldn’t have said that. But then again, Lex was still quite naïve when it came to love. Sure, she understood what it felt like with Killian. But outside of that her only experience was her parents who seemed to be able to switch it on and off like a light switch. When she fell for Killian she fell fast and hard. It was so natural; he was the missing piece that made her whole. If he was so easy to love, why would it be hard to stop?

She learned quite painfully after the fact that it was impossible. Once you tasted true, deep, messy love everything else paled in comparison. But Lex always considered Killian to be stronger than her in so many ways. If anyone could handle it, he could. He’d be fine. But he wasn’t, and that was on her.

The ’I love you’ brought her attention back to him. It wasn’t casual this time. She could feel the passion in his voice. The part of her that lie dormant, drowning in the fear and darkness stirred to start fighting back against it. His words set her soul on fire and her heart swelled in her chest. There was a glimmer of hope. He didn’t hate her. Even after all this, he still loved her.

Normally, Lex would kiss him with a ravenous hunger; she could never get enough of Killian. But this one was different. It had been so long and the emotions were so raw and the wounds so fresh that she chose to be gentle. She wanted to savor it and really feel him as if it was possibly the last kiss they’d share. Lex hoped that wasn’t true, but she’d never take it for granted again.

Her eyes closed, squeezing out the last of the remaining tears. When their lips met, she felt like she was flying. Her hand moved from his chest to the nape of his neck, twirling its fingers into his shaggy brown hair. The kiss was long, slow, and passionate. She poured everything she was feeling into it: all of her love, pain, fear, and longing. It was the unspoken story of her past year and the footnotes to what she was feeling now in this moment. Within it she asked for his forgiveness, asked him to stay, asked him to sweep her off her feet and back the life they knew before all this, although impossible.

Lex was so lost in him and the moment that she forgot to breathe. She pulled away rather suddenly to come up for air. But she didn’t pull away far. She kept her forehead gently pressed against his, the air between them hot with their breath, “I love you, Killian,” she whispered softly, “I’ve missed you so much it hurts,” she admitted.

It was physically painful to break away from him, but Lex stepped back. She needed to clean herself up. She wiped at her eyes with the back of her hands, “Look at me, I’m a fucking mess,” she grumbled to herself, turning her back towards Killian while she furiously wiped at the smudged mascara in an attempt to get rid of it.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
You Haunt Me (s,c)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 7:39:46 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

The kiss felt like something from a storybook. A tender moment shared between lovers who longed to reunite. Pleasure, like electricity, ran down the back of his neck at her touch. It had been too long since Killian had felt her hand's in his hair. He lost himself in the moment, matching every bit of passion and longing that he felt behind Lex's lips with his own.

If she'd been looking for forgiveness in their kiss, Killian gave it to her. Not just there either. It was in the way he held her, how he ran his hands along her exposed skin. Gentle but firm, craving, begging to explore her body further. Killian needed her to understand that it was okay. He was here and wasn't going to let her slip away from him again. Words alone would never be enough to express how Killian felt about her. He'd give Lex the world if he could, but he'd settle for keeping her safe.

Killian would have let the kiss last forever, but Lex pulled away. "I love you too." he replied, "And you don't have to miss me anymore. I'm not going anywhere." Killian assured her. There was still so much for them to discuss. Questions about the past, the future, but they'd get to them in time. For now, Killian only wanted to enjoy Lex's presence.

He chuckled as she stepped away. "Yeah, you're hideous, a total hag." he teased, moving to the bed and plopping down onto it. "It's a shame I'll have to put up with it forever." Killian laid back to look up at the ceiling. "That's if you'll have me?" Killian needed to hear her say it. The kiss was one thing, but if she didn't say it with words - that she wanted him to stay.

Until then it was always going to linger in the back of his mind.
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/r03tGsN/You-Haunt-Me2.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
You Haunt Me (s,c)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 2:24:55 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

His words made her lips twitch into a wide smile before she pulled away. It was just what she needed to hear. Although caught up in the present, she had hope for the future; Their future together. It was a mystery but the only thing she cared about was him being in it.

As Lex rubbed at her eyes, she could hear Killian move from behind her. She too moved towards the window, eyeing the bottle of whiskey while he teased her. She smirked at the joke, stealing a look back. Reaching for the whiskey she paused. The word forever hung in the air in the brief moment before he continued. But Lex clung to it. The void in her stomach disappeared, replaced by an unmeasurable happiness she hadn’t experienced in a long time.

She turned around at the question. The brow above her scarred eye rose in piqued interest. Wasn’t it supposed to be the other way around? She was the one who buried them in this hole to begin with. She should be asking if he would have her. As far Lex was concerned, she was in need of some serious redemption, not him. She looked forward to a lifetime of making it up to him.

Lex quickly forgot about the whiskey. There was one thing she loved more in life than the sweet oaky burn of the booze and she was looking at it. Her amber eyes traced Killian lying on her bed while her lips curved into a playful grin. There was no doubt in her mind that Killian knew exactly what he was doing. He was a smart man with years of experience driving her wild. He knew she couldn’t resist, and Lex took the bait.

She moved to the bed and crawled over him until she replaced the rather dull view of her ceiling. Her eyes held a hint of a playful lust as they peered down at Killian. A soft smile spread across her red lips while she gently traced the curve of his jaw with one finger, “Of course. Forever. And another forever after that,” she promised. Lex leaned forward to gently kiss his lips then moved to his jaw, then his neck, then his collarbone.

She’d have him, all of him, over and over and over again until they lie in a sweaty, tangled mess while the first hues of the morning sun peeked through the apartment’s single window.

Killian would find nothing different about her. She bore the same tattoos and scars she has collected over the years they have spent together. She still loved with the same voracious passion she reserved only for him. But after a year apart there were times she would slow down and savor the moment. Even after all this Lex wouldn’t sleep. It was not because of the fear she had become accustomed to, but because of the way he set her soul on fire. She’d lie as close to him as she could, intoxicated by his scent and the warmth of his body against hers. There was no need to sleep and dream. Nothing beat this present moment.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
You Haunt Me (s,c)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:28:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: