awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 16:16:55 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Now that the 'Monica dilemma' is finally handled, can we move on to the more important things now?”

It's the first time is brought to their underground headquarters. The incident of last week ends with the devastating closure of his folk's favorite bar, Blanilla; with the pub owners wanting to get back at Team Rocket for what Valerio did, their retaliation is only met with an overwhelming display of power from the grunts that he oversees. Apparently, freeing Monica leads to the other victims being rescued as well by the authorities.

It seems Chu-e's friend is happy with the arrangement; he hopes he is too.

“You still remember the deal we made, right?” His arms weighs the boy down on his shoulders, trying to impose his dominance over their situation.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 10:42:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e grunts, uncomfortable with the touching but letting it slide for now. He did promise . The redhead had even gotten a two for one deal; Monica had been more than happy to join Rocket as well. Shame that Chu-e hadn't seen her since.

"Is this the part where you get me to suck you off?" It's said kind of flat; Chu-e, at this point, doesn't really think that the other will make him do that... but he's also a stupid teenager and still wary about a lot of shit. He's seen and had to do fucked up stuff he shouldn't have had to do. Even if Valerio made good on his promise, there are still barriers the other man would need to overcome to gain his trust.

Chu-e was kind of like a prickly cat.

Much like the prickly cat in his arms. The Skitty, ragged but full of energy, hisses at the redhead from her Trainer's arms. She won't put up with any bullshit.

"Sweetness, be good." He mutters, quietly, to his pokemon.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 14:12:26 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“How many times do I have to tell you that we're not anything like that?”

There is a noticeable tone of frustration in his voice, if only the man is really bothered by such accusations. Of course, there are shady dealings that Rocket is involved with. He likes to think most of these are honest work that coincides with the member's best interests or at least something that will benefit them even if they do not know it yet.

He begins to detach himself from the boy, his arms casually crossing as he probes on his echoed banter.

“I'm starting to think that you're the one who actually likes it. What, do you have a crush on me boy?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 12:58:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Say it all you want, I won't stop till I believe you." He pouted up at the redheaded man, huffing lightly. But at @vaelrio's second comment, Chu-e's face heated up to a bright red and he spluttered.

"Wha- No! Why would anyone have a crush on... some old, red bitch like you?!" Yet his face was ratting him out. This wasn't the Chu-e of the future, who had been broken and morphed into a more desirable shape by Rocket. He was young and still wore his emotions on his sleeves, having them rat out what he was thinking even if he denied it.

"Ugh!" Turning away, Chu-e just poked at his Skitty and tried to rile her up a bit to distract himself. "Why'd you even want me to come out here, anyway?"
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 9:14:05 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Valerio giggles when he elicits the expected reaction from the kid. He doubts if he has any real feelings for him, as he figures teenagers of his age doesn't even know what love and affection is all about. As much as he wants to respond to it and tease him some more, he tables the matter for the mean time in favor of their purpose in the visit.

“We're gonna kidnap somebody.”

It is a joke. Kidnap is a menacing exaggaration for "giving a ride," but he likes to keep giving Chu-e surprises and some kind of humor to make his initation to the organization a lot more easier.

“Think you can do the job?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 18:55:44 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Skitty in Chu-e's arms is busy kicking him and biting his hand playfully, ears pinned back on her little head. Chu-e glances away and has to take a few moments to digest what is saying. Kidnapping someone... this isn't really where he ever expected his life to take him. But, he had made a deal. Taking a shaky breath, he only looks back at the redhead when he's ready, that steel in his gaze from their first meeting there again.

"Alright. Let's do this. Who are we grabbing?" Leaning down, he places Sweetness on the ground. The kitten pokemon takes this chance to puff herself up at Valerio again, a sharp hiss leaving her in a warning to the man. Don't touch her.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 8:31:10 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“I like the enthusiasm! Keep it up, boy.”

Fingers scuffle through the teen's hair as they take a few more steps before reaching the last door at the corridor.

She's inside.”

He takes the initiative to open the Kalosian door to reveal a large hall adorned with ornate window walls. Laid down on the couch, a girl is busy reading a magazine and jolts out at the sound of their entrance, her voice starts panicking at the sight of the redhead.

“Sir Dachev!” She is about 's age, but she has already climbed the organizational ladder as part of the executives. Olive has always been a valuable member in Valerio's squad and while he believes she is too young to be sent to another region right away, he embraces this departure instead as an opportunity to meet other grunts to bully and to train. “I have already prepared my stuff, don't worry! I'm ready to go! But uh... who's this?”

Amber eyes shift to the boy in question, as Valerio's own pair darts to 's and awaits his introduction.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 14:31:15 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e lets out an indignant huff at 's overly familiar touch, cheeks heating up again before he follows him into the room. He does his best to look intimidating- since he is still underfed and scrawny, not to the point he would be in even a few scant months of picking up muscle, it is less than intimidating. His face is too round with youth.

At the girl standing up and what she says Chu-e's face goes from a scowl to one of confusion. He, too, turns to Valerio, not bothering to introduce himself like Olive expected of him. "I thought you said we were kidnapping someone?" It's a statement that sounds like a question, his glances shooting back to Olive. She looks like the type to be kidnapped, sure, but she seems familiar with Valerio.

Just what games was this guy playing?
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rsvp [m][c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 1:27:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: