Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:54:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Of course he’s nice.” Rowan seemed slightly offended at the question, as if he would choose someone who wouldn’t treat him well to spend all this time mulling over. Even so, the questions seemed to be heating up and becoming more personal as she continued her phishing expedition. It was only a matter until she got to the nature of how they met, and there was no way he was going to give her any information about that without being tortured prior. “Maybe…” Rowan quickly interjected, reaching down to pick up Mistral and place him securely back into the hood of his jacket. “...If you’ll come to Slateport some time you’ll get to meet him.” An empty promise, but you know what they say about throwing a dog a bone to keep them from digging in the yard. “That's where I’m staying, have a small apartment there.” Rowan looked at the time on his phone, realizing the perfect way to get out of this conversation. “It’s getting late and Mistral is past his bedtime.” The Piplup immediately trilled with resistance, but Rowan simply tightened his hood strings to seal the Pokemon in a cocoon of fabric.

“Here, this is my number.” He quickly jotted it down on a napkin and held it out towards Lilith with a smile. “Don’t know how busy your life is, but you can come visit whenever you want. I’m sure Mistral would love to cause bedlam with Rubia in a larger venue.” Rowan gave a small nod and started walking backwards away from the festival, waving his hand towards Lilith with a genuine smile on his face. “You know the expression, don’t be a stranger, right?” With that, he turned around and continued walking off, hoping that indeed she would choose to visit Slateport soon and they could rekindle the embers of friendship that had lit all those years ago in Galar.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:59:39 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Aww man, I really wanted some funnel cake..." Serena nodded. "Same. Man, I could've at least hit up 10 more stalls." she groaned. "We're gonna have to stop somewhere on the way home." Adrian said as they continued. Serena perked up at this, she always loved an excuse to eat good food. "Fine by me. As long as it's somewhere good. I'm in the mood for comfort food." she said with a sigh as she glanced down at her ankle.

Adrian helped her into the passenger seat before shutting the door and walking around to the driver side. Hopping into the car he cranked it up and after a moment the car roared to life. Serena was quick to flip on the heated seat option as Adrian glanced over at her. "Whaddaya think? Chinese? Burgers?" He asked her as Serena pursed her lips. "Hmmm, why not both?" she said with a giggle as she instinctively reached for her phone before remembering it was broken. "Shit." she said with a sigh before turning her sights onto his radio instead.

She grabbed the cord that was plugged into the car and waved her fingers at Adrian. "Cough it up," she said as he passed her his phone with a quizzical glance. She hooked the cable into his phone as she began to scroll through his music. "Let's listen to something of yours hmm?" She said with a wicked grin as she began to play one of her favorite songs by him. Relaxing back in her seat she began to sing along. Music was a hidden talent with the Malcolm's. So it was safe to say Serena could hold a tune too. And just like that the sibling duo pulled away from the festival with songs and food only on their mind.

---

Last minute spiceeeeee sksksksk lmaooo. Thank goodness! | 15th post | xtra tag:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 18:39:22 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Michiko had a car. Gwyar had almost forgotten those were a thing.

After seeing her off and making a few important calls, he had come back to what remained of the festival. It had been a mess when he had left.

Now there was a giant Wonder at the center of it, rising high above everything.

"How did that happen?" The man wondered outloud, gawking at the construct with palpable awe- and confusion. With nothing else to catch his eye- being gone and what not, the man began making a bee line for the landmark in the distance.

6/15
TAG:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 4:59:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD
SETTING: MID-FEBRUARY
OLDALE TOWN

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/810426232222515251/lunar_beast_pog.mp3[/player][break][break]

BLOOMING ENDING

AS PEACE SETTLES UPON THE FESTIVAL IN PETALS AND BLOOM, the night sky still glows warmly with floating lanterns and lampent. Some wonder whether it is Team Rocket's doing: the chaos of an impromptu stampede. A possible sabotage. However, aside from minor property damage, cracked pavement, and slight injuries sustained by Pokemon and human alike, it is not the worst case scenario. After all, Hoenn has already survived its worst day. So far.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

As the Tapu Bulu awakens to its newest partner, others find themselves wrapped in the privacy of their romances. Others cast quiet wishes against the stars. Some find comfort in company, no matter how big or how small.[break][break][break]

As 's monument blooms outward in a beautiful display of nature's power, the earth burgeons with fertility. Plants grow. Pop. Seeds scatter against pavement and soil. Those who are lucky enough are able to take some of these seeds for their own:[break][break]

[break]
HOW TO USE CARROT SEEDS
[break][break]
Having participated in this thread will net your character 1X CARROT SEEDS.[break][break]
Research with local gardeners will tell you that these hearty seeds will take on the properties of their respective fields. To "use" them, choose one of the following locations to "plant them" in: Shoal Cave or Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

To "plant" your seeds, complete three threads (1 of which can be a solo wild or duo wild) in the location of your choice. Once you are done, post in moderation requests saying that you have completed the three threads for the next step.

[break][break][break]

VITAL SPIRITS

THOSE WHO STAY CLOSER TO THE FESTIVAL'S CLOSURE will be able to witness an eerie sight. Spirit orbs fly out from the nearby shrine. Enticed by the vitality everyone brings to the town, the souls of old return to celebrate in the cold air. They dance around, capturing the glow in their ethereal bulbs. They accompany the ghost-type Pokemon dancing with the airborne lanterns before crossing over. Beyond the fade.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

However, one remains. Eventually whether it is the same night or the next evening, would be visited by an ominous wisp. It glows blue— and should one listen to it, they would be able to hear wind and running water. Eventually, the wisp swirls into a spherical shape. Like a miniature cyclone, the ghostly gale twirls. Then hardens. Into 's hands, an orb falls: cold and dewy.[break][break][break]

[break]
For .

THANK YOU

HELLO EVERYONE, thank you so much for participating in the Vital Spirit Festival. Not only was this event thread incredibly active, it was filled with fantastic writing, meaningful character moments, and creative collaboration. Thank you so much for being such wonderful writers. It truly means a lot to me— and everyone else to see you all having fun and raising the festivities of Oldale Town and our site!