awards
1,805 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 4:01:55 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar grinned, swallowing the last of his churro. "Fuck yeah! What should we do? More fireworks?" Oscar pondered silently, scratching his chin and twirling his cotton candy between his fingers. Fireworks were fun, but maybe they should think of something more original. More fresh.

Oscar snapped his fingers, "I got it! We get like, a shit ton of beedrill and let them loose at the next festival! We'll hype them up on sugar beforehand so they really go crazy!" Oscar folded his arms, resting his chin on his fist. "Or maybe that's a bit too chaotic. I'll put it on the list though."

Post 9/15

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 4:41:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the idea from gets priam to smile from excitement for a while, before he mulls over it after oscar brought up his second thoughts about it. he bites on the curros and crosses his arms to think about it.

"yeah, beedrills don't fit that much if we want the same energy..." he dips his head for a while before it jolts back up. "what do you think of spiking food with rage powder?"

the effects of the move it has on pokemon was evident on the name itself. the important question comes up quickly though.

"wait, is that even safe to put on food?"

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
silently judging everything
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 4:45:47 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

Looking over at the woman, the pen continued to scratch away on the paper. He would make this work, no matter what the cost.

“I’d have to agree about the forest fires, to be quite honest,” he remarked without looking up. “Tradition is as tradition does, as they say. But safety first, above all.”

He knew that she wasn’t done—there was something else underneath those statements.

“The rampage was quite sudden, wouldn’t you agree,” he continued on, getting more ideas for what he wanted to tack on next, “...asides from leaning toward friendlier alternatives to keep the surroundings as safe as possible in the future, is there anything else you feel can be improved upon?”

Depending on the answer, he would want to have a private interview with her, either way.

he's wearing the attire on the left and is HELLA weird about it

[#9]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 4:49:38 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Hook, line and sinker - No matter how thorough one may think themselves to be, they will ultimately slip up if their mind is hazed with too many thoughts. Humming softly at the little mistake, Lilith can't help but pat herself on the back for the successful interrogation. For the sake of Rowan's dignity, however, she instead turns her gaze back to Rubia, offering the Wooloo an extra snack just to ensure she's full.

"Cat's out of the bag, huh?" She presses once more, patiently awaiting an answer. "Whether you're pleasant or not, he clearly took an interest in you." In the midst of all her questioning, Lilith might have been a little too intrigued by this topic to have ignored the need to reassure Rowan that he was fine as he was.

"So what's he like? He's clearly your type by the way you're reacting… Or perhaps…" Her eyes gleam with a rare mischief, "you've held hands and kissed…?" Reaching out to pat Mistral, she presents him a small offering of a lollipop, ready to enlist his help if so needed. Arceus knows that this is gonna be a long night.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || @dakota || aftermath || post #14
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:28:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
VITAL SPIRIT FEST

Not long after she’d started down the path in the opposite direction, the sound of gasps made her turn again--just in time.

She reached or her phone again and held it up, doing her best to catch video while she watched, jaw agape with wonderment. Decades of birth and change unfolded over a matter of moments. The emotion it evoked from her caught her off guard, and she felt her heart throb for a world she typically cared little for. It was one of the most magical things she had ever seen.

When the tree had fully blossomed, she stood there a long moment, blinking up at it amongst several other strangers.

Eventually, everyone dispersed, Lulu included.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:43:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Oh gosh, he wanted more? Now Eva really had to think. Her brows pinched in thought and she held her chin gently. Doug didn’t look like he could contribute to this part of the conversation, “Yes, it was quite sudden,” she agreed with a nod, “But, I mean, if you pack a bunch of hot-headed Tauros together and scare ‘em with a bunch of exploding fireworks you can kinda guess what’s gonna happen,” Was she being too honest now? Maybe too critical. After all, she did technically work for the League so . . . “I can’t really think of anything else,” she decided to respond before digging herself into a deeper hole.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,805 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:46:56 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was an expert on bugs, so he was able to provide a quick reply to Priam's quandary. "It in fact does, most powders retain their effects when applied to surfaces. Very useful for ambushes." Oscar nodded vigorously, "Great thinking Priam, with rage powder we can piss off those beedrills real bad."

A thought occurred to Oscar as he unfolded his arms and scratched his head, "Though we will need a way to keep the beedrill from attacking us. The fun would be gone if we were swarmed."

Post 10/15

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:55:14 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]She had a lot of assurances to give him regarding the training. He'd heard it all before, not to say she hadn't made improvements since, both as a trainer and a person; he just couldn't live with a clear conscience knowing she was vulnerable whenever he looked away. Even for a moment.

That's all it would take to snuff one's light out.

"I just want you to try, as a precaution..." Buffing his sister in the shoulder lightly, he mentioned further. "I do trust you, Serena. It's literally everything else that worries me." There's a deep crease in his brow even as he manages a grin, as he recounts the myriad disasters Hoenn had faced in the last year alone. Anybody should worry considering Hoenn's history, which he is intimately familiar with, perhaps owing to his concerns.

"Enough of that. Let's get you patched up. Would you rather hobble? Fly? Or should we..." Adrian is flipping through his phone, looking for his Abra or another pokemon that could transport them quickly and effectively.
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:57:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Cat’s out of the bag, huh?” Rowan reckoned this was a bit of an understatement, absolutely embarrassed and ashamed that Lilith had gotten the best of him and forced an unwitting confession. “Yeah, I guess you could say that.” He said with a defeated sigh, looking up towards the night sky in order to avoid looking his friend in the eyes, not exactly mentally prepared for that just yet. Mistral seemed incredibly amused now, letting out a series of small trills that only could be equated to laughter as he munched on the snacks that were provided. “Oh thanks, I was hoping that maybe you’d refute my claims that I’m unpleasant, but now I have even more to worry about.” Crossing his arms, he looked towards Lilith finally, cheeks flushed red with frustration and embarrassment that could only be attributed to someone with much to hide and an unwillingness to further implicate himself. “Fine, but I’m not going to use any name. I won’t give you the satisfaction of being able to track him down.”

Lilith seemed more than lightly interested about his romantic exploits, for reasons that Rowan couldn’t quite understand. Was she simply trying to fight back against his own teasing or did some part of her actually care who he was involved with? “I don’t know if I necessarily have a type, but I would say that he is definitely different than anyone else I've met back in Wyndon. Which is appealing on its own, to say the least.” In fact, he did hit a lot of boxes of what Rowan found attractive, but the goal was to make sure he didn’t give out any identifiable information she could use to hunt down this lover. “Held hands and kissed?” Rowan’s eyes immediately jolted in the direction opposite from Lilith, knowing full well that there was more to their encounter than just that. “Yes. Yes, we did.” He coughed into his hand out of pure embarrassment, feeling a heat come into his cheeks once more that he attempted to hide. “Is that all you want to know?”

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 6:11:31 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"I just want you to try, as a precaution..." Adrian said as he nudged her in the shoulder for a second. For the briefest of moments a slight puff to her cheeks formed. "I said a would..." she muttered almost inaudibly with an immature pout. "I do trust you, Serena. It's literally everything else that worries me." He went on to clarify as Serena looked around at the mess that became this festival. She understood, but it didn't make her any less reluctant to start this process.

But if it would get Adrian off her case then that was good enough for her. She hardly had enough patience for one Malcolm man to be on her ass about what they believed was best. She didn't desire to have another one. How her mother managed to put up with it after so many years still amazed Serena, that was for sure. "Enough of that. Let's get you patched up. Can you walk? Fly? Or should we..." Adrian trailed off as he began to flip through his phone.

"I told you I'm fine." Serena spoke up. She hated going to the doctor or any form of medical facility. Ever since she was a child she hated going there. It was cold, and they stuck you with needles and almost everyone there had a dry sense of humor. It was boring, and Serena hated to be bored. Now that she was older she hid her distaste for the places a little better but she still avoided going as much as she was able to.

That meant at-home remedy's for when she was stick and just the general old 'sucking-it-up' that she was so good at. "Didn't you drive here?" Serena asked Adrian as she turned to glance back at him. She really hoped he didn't force her to go to the doctor's. She hadn't been in ages and she just didn't want to have to deal with all the paperwork.

---

13th post | xtra tag:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 6:15:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a way to get the beedrill off of them...

"oh, i know!" priam blurts out, swallowing a piece of churros afterwards. "let's just put out some insect repellants! that'll surely work, or they're not working as advertised!"

at least that's how commercials on television told him.

"around four or five of 'em should be enough!"

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:01:31 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]He cast a disapproving look at Serena, but decided on a compromise: "Ice it when we get home then, and I want to see it tomorrow morning." By then, the swelling and bruising would be more pronounced, giving him a more precise impression of the sprain's severity. Getting up to leave, he waited to give Serena his shoulder once more before they headed to his car together. "Yeah, for a change." By his tone he meant to express to Serena that he didn't always resort to driving everywhere. Adrian rather enjoyed for himself the exhilaration of pokemon-assisted travel. Driving couldn't replicate the sensation.

"Hope you had some fun before it all went to shit..." Most of Adrian's plans had gone out the window, but it hadn't entirely been a waste. Deep down he felt they'd gotten a little bit closer, and he'd confirmed that Patrick was indeed keeping tabs on him. An unwelcome development, that.

They had managed to elude him tonight, at least, although he couldn't help but feel he was going to become a recurring issue.
This is black sheep,
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:27:05 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena saw the way he looked at her and she chose to ignore it. She didn't want to hear any lip and she was sure he didn't either. Serena and her dislike for hospitals and doctor's just wasn't up for debate at this point. "Ice it when we get home then, and I want to see it tomorrow morning." Serena snorted as she shrugged and shook her head. "What are you, my mother?" she said rhetorically before agreeing, "Fine."

After flipping though his phone a little while longer he gave up and stood beside her. "Yeah, for a change." Serena smiled at that. She was a gadget kind of gal. She loved having shiny new toys and would much rather show them off than take transportation provided by Pokémon. However she wasn't completely against the idea either.

"Hope you had some fun before it all went to shit..." Adrian said as he offered her his shoulder for support. "Yeah it was pretty nice, all things considered." She said with a strained chuckle. "Though I didn't get all the footage I wanted while I was here, I managed to snap a few things that should satisfy my team." She said as they walked, heading in the direction of his car. "I wish I could've won something though. Or tried a few more food stands."

---

14th post | xtra tag:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:28:02 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Whether influenced by upbringing or personal choice, every person has their own unique speech pattern, especially when they attempt to lie. For Rowan, his expressions are an open book, one that she gladly takes her time to scour through to catch even a glimpse of his many hidden secrets.

"I mean, you can be nice when you want to." Perhaps, she's being overly blunt in how she addresses his concerns, years of relative isolation dulling her interpersonal skills. "Rarely do people go for jerks with attitudes, so you've at least got something going for you." Do such words really count as reassurance? Though uncertain if her words hold an edge, Lilith chooses to discontinue the conversation lest she ends up wounding a man's pride. Ah, but she immediately encounters her next obstacle, a lack of information regarding Rowan's fated encounter.

So the trail goes cold… Or so she imagines, the flushed cheeks and forceful jolt only providing her with more questions that she can't possibly retrieve answers for. "Are they nice?" Instead of searching for things that she can't find, Lilith's content with narrowing things down. "Do they flirt with a lot of people? Or are they already seeing someone else?" With all the questions she's asking, she almost seems like a mother hen fretting over a child but her heart can't help but worry. Even if she doesn't have a name or a description to go off just yet, she'll find out their identity soon enough - All she needs for now is to be sure that Rowan hasn't ensnared himself with the wrong company.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || aftermath || post #15
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 7:45:21 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Adrian seems downright crestfallen when Serena jogs his memory with some of her regrets. "Aww man, I really wanted some funnel cake..." He was famished as it was, and after working up even more of an appetite, he felt weak and sickly. "We're gonna have to stop somewhere on the way home. I've gotta eat."

He's quick to help her into the passenger seat, shutting the door with a loud thud before rushing to the driver side door. Fishing for his keys and wrestling them into the car, jingling all the while, he plops himself down in his seat before turning the ignition. The engine sputters at first before roaring to life as he presses the gas while in neutral. While he loved the thrill of traveling by mount, the purr of an engine had its own allure.

"Whaddaya think? Chinese? Burgers?"

He was ready to stress eat anything at this point.
This is black sheep,
dandy ♫