[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Rarely does Lilith know the meaning of madness but in those moments that she experiences mania, she can always pinpoint one common factor: The root cause is any of her pokemon. Listening to Rubia insistent wails on getting a move on, she tries her best to ignore the gremlin, simply giving her a little bop on the head as she takes a step towards the snack store. Heaven knows how many pairs of eyes have fixated their attention onto her, a quiet sigh leaving her as she closes her eyes to the world.

"What do you feel like getting?" The question is popped and quickly answered, the excitable Wooloo swinging her hoof at her favourite snack as she loudly bleats at the shopkeep. "Oh... and uhm... I'll take these..." Flashing the vendor a sheepish grin, Lilith swipes up a few lollipops from the counter before averting her gaze. Though the man returns what seems to be an understanding smile, Lilith can't help but reckon he's only being nice due to their patronage.

As the store owner turns his attention to getting the Wooloo what she wants, Lilith can't help but notice the odd duo standing beside her, an engineer and that singer that was performing on stage just moments before. Ignorance is often the best way to go when dealing with strangers but it seemed that life just didn't feel like being kind to her today. Before she realises what's going on, Rubia's already attempting to reach out, her maws wide open as she tries to take a snap at that brightly-coloured hair.

With a strangled screech, Lilith separates her companion from impending doom, panic written all over her face as she attempts to diffuse the situation. "I- uhm... sorry! S- she's just a little hungry... and probably thought... uhm... your hair was cotton candy?"

From being ran down by a Tauros herd and nearly being injured by Tapu Bulu to having to explain to a stranger why there's a Wooloo eating their hair... Maybe festivals just aren't her thing.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || aftermath || post #12
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:23:28 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"You need to train your Pokémon more. They can keep you safe," Adrian said after a moment which only got a scowl from his little sister. "Adrian. Don't start. Please." She said in a dry tone. She was fine with the way things were going. Her Pokémon were her friends and they were fine. Besides she was the one that got herself in this situation in the first place. She wasn't just going to use and abuse her friends for every little thing. Especially when she just should've been more fucking careful.

"You're lucky it was only some Tauros." he continued despite her plea. Serena had half a mind of sucking it up and pushing away from him and walking off. She didn't have time for this, nor was she in the mood. Instead she just pressed her lips into a thin line and said nothing, for once. "Maybe Senon can help you with that..." Adrian went on and Serena groaned. He was so hard headed, then again so was she.

Adrian still helped her as he took most of her weight and they began to shuffle away from her hiding place. They continued to walk on till they reached a bench where lowered her. She was thankful because it was starting to feel like she hadn't exercised in forever the way she felt herself begin to sweat despite it being cold out. "Yeah... we were both pretty reckless." he said as he took a seat beside her, staring up at the night sky.

Serena scoffed as she looked away from him and back towards the mess they left. She was nowhere near as reckless as he was, that she was sure of it. The only difference it made was Adrian could get away with it. Her poor brother still had no idea however, that his little sister was a rocket member, who'd gone on plenty of missions and had plenty of experience and dirt on her hands. She wasn't as helpless as he thought she was.

"But we aren't those kids anymore." he muttered. "You're right." She said as she still stared away from him. "Then you have to stop treating me like one." She said pointedly. So what she didn't do things the way he preferred her to? She was doing fine on her own. She had been fine all on her own. Ever since he left her behind to go pursue his dreams. Serena sucked her teeth under her breath as her eyes began to sting.

How infuriating. And she thought she had managed to put all these feelings behind her at this point. She wasn't still angry with him but she'd be lying if she said thinking back on it didn't make her upset. While she always rooted for her brother and wished him the best, he was also her best friend. So when he left her behind caused a hole in her heart where he used to be. It wasn't his fault the mistakes she made after he left but she was sure some things wouldn't have gone the way they did if he was there. He could've protected her from him. She thought before shaking her head. No she wouldn't think like that. It wasn't his problem to deal with.

---

11th post | xtra tag:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:28:31 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

"Just a bit," he said in a joking manner, but honestly he knew several of his skills were sought after, "I know there are some people enjoy my eye for pokemon as I could throw my Joltik here in a hoard of them and I'd be able to pick her out easily." Not many people he knew had this skill, but it definitely helped when trying to fine just the right pokemon for the job as it meant he could also tell which was stronger, or quicker. [break][break]

"Fair enough, all the extra schooling was definitely a pain in the arse, but it paid off in the end for me, though not everyone needs a PhD," at the call of the young lass' name Wright just raises a brow in small amusement, "Lookie that seems you have more fans than you realize for only trying to get your name out"

[break][break]

+ Post #9 [break]
+ ?

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:33:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Lilith’s assertion that he had someone in his life was enough to make a flush of crimson overtake his cheeks, immediately looking away from her in an attempt to hide the reaction, as unconvincing as it may have been. “I don’t know what you are talking about, I never said anything like that.” It wasn’t as if he was embarrassed by his liaison with the man he’d met in Slateport, but he felt as though it was too soon to be talking about Adrian Malcom to others, especially if there was a chance things wouldn’t work out. “I have more important things to worry about than relationships, I intend on being the champion of this League after all.” Much like his Piplup would do, Rowan crossed his arms and raised his nose to the sky, not wanting to acknowledge the accusations any further.

Mistral seemed to get exactly what Rubia was going for, waddling forwards to the takoyaki stand where the Wooloo was waiting with a devious look upon his face. Opening his beak, Mistral lets loose a MIST in the area around him, causing a fog that prompts the man running the stand to start shouting. “HEY, WHO THE HELL DOES THIS PIPLUP BELONG TO?!” Rowan quickly panics, forgetting anything about their previous conversation and running over to scoop up the Pokemon from the mist. “I apologize deeply, he’s simply hungry and impatient.” Rowan quickly shuffled some money across the counter, causing the man to grumble and pass some food over for the four of them, turning around and offering a portion to Lilith. “Seems as though our Pokemon were tired of waiting.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:36:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

14th post

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Melody had noticed during her conversations with mr Wright that some people had begun to look at her closely. One of them being someone who was slightly older than her who was speaking to himself. She didn't catch most of it except for the part where he said her name, she turned around instinctively and waved at him "Oh! Hello!" she said with a small smile on her face as her ponytail fell off of her shoulder and behind her. The large pink hair did really mimic the color of cotton candy sometimes huh? She got excited as the guy told her that he was a fan! Oh! how exciting! Melody's face lit up like a christmas tree "Oh! You're a fan?!" she exclaimed "Oh oh! im so glad to meet you! I just met another fan do you want an autograph too?!" she said acting like a kid in a candy store full of excitement. However that excitement was a bit short lived as it turned into confusion, she felt something almost nip at her hair. Melody turned around and saw a girl with a wooloo who was trying to reach for melody for some reason. [break][break]

Ohhhh she thought melody's hair was food "Ohhh I see, yeah I guess that's fair enough. My hair is pink right now." she said placing a hand atop the wooloo and petting him "Hello there cutie pie...it's not very nice to eat people's hair is it?" she said putting her hands around it's face and squishing it's cheeks. "I suppose you were right Dr wright...thank you for the words of encouragement." she smiled at him wondering if it was time for her to put on a 2nd concert.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:41:41 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he looks at after he's been recognized as a 'fan' and nods at his conclusion, dipping his head slightly as he points it out to .

"uh, yeah. let's go with that."

if he was to tell the truth, he'd say that this was just the first concert of hers he had attended, if only because the venue was the place he was working for and he had no choice. he lets them have the illusion of it though, thinking that it wouldn't hurt anyone.

"oh yeah, i kinda want an autograph please."

he pulls out a clipboard from his side, where he got the itinerary for the event, and takes a pen attached to it as well to give to . "signature here please." he hands over the clipboard, with a waiver that says that she's unharmed in the fiasco.

wolfgang supposed it's so that event organizers wouldn't be sued for their performer's injuries.

@tags
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:49:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

15!!!

Melody was absolutely delighted that she had another fan she met in person! She took the clipboard and signed her name onto it adding a cute little heart to it as well. "Annnnndd done!" she said as she handed it back to him "Thanks for supporting me! I hope you continue to do so!" she added, it was a bit cheesey but melody really wanted to build a connection to her fans. It was desperate times for Hoenn and she wanted her music to be the thing that bound them all together and unified them. No, she didn't want, she HAD to. She felt like it was her duty! But this was besides the point, no reason to get all passionate during a fun festival. She smiled eagerly "Lets take a photo together!" she said as she turned around and pulled everyone into a group photo and stuck her other hand out with a peace sign and smiled.  She was glad to finally be making friends.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 8:03:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,svenransei]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
you're a taker; devil's-maker

[attr=class,lyric2]
let me hear you sing

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

A thief in the night![break][break]

Leaping down from nearby stage lighting, a Thievul swipes the camera used to take the group photo and cackles (PARTING SHOT) as it speeds away shortly thereafter. Darting between civilians walking to and fro, it endeavors to lose any would-be pursuers in record time.[break][break]

Its trainer, in the meantime, runs to address the small grouping of individuals that seemed to gravitate around the pink-haired belle. He bends down to brace his hands against his knees and take a deep breath. Then, when he's ready, the shaggy-haired young lad wipes the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand before speaking.[break][break]

"Have any of you seen a Thievul run through here?"[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,svenranseicredit]
punki

[newclass=".svenransei .accentbg"]background: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .accentborder"]border-color: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a, .svenransei .bulk b, .svenransei .bulk i, .svenransei a"]color: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/HPHJzFG.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenranseicredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenranseicredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 8:23:59 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Where do I hide?

That's the only thought that she can process amidst this entire conversation, a grumpy Piplup garnering more attention by misting the entire grounds while her Wooloo gets lectured by a rising star. Arceus, she swears she's ready to put everything behind her and go back to prying into Rowan's love life as long as she can be anywhere else but here. Watching as gently squishes Rubia's cheeks, Lilith's shrinking further into her jacket, her gaze fluttering from one side to another as she seeks a way out of this mess. What else is she supposed to say to this social butterfly? That was a great performance? I liked your song? She had barely listened to the music that was blasting during that concert...

"Pretty... I mean uhm! Pink suits you..." There is a reason why she isolates herself from crowds, her cheeks burning up as she averts her gaze from Melody. With the idol's fan present, Lilith's almost afraid to ask any questions, as if expecting a lecture for not knowing anything about this beauty in the limelight. What's more, the singer is quick to offer a group photo, one that she's ready to skip out on if only to remain a passing face in the crowd. Thankfully, Rowan's unwittingly got her back, dragging her attention back to him as he carefully hands her a portion of food.

"I mean... No one was expecting to wrangle wild pokemons... Much like you meeting that special person." Is she overstepping her boundaries with this? Gently placing Rubia onto the ground, Lilith sets down her plate and takes a seat right beside the Wooloo, waiting for yet another claim of ignorance as she takes a bite. She knows that he's blushed in response to her question, understands that there are hidden reasons to his denial and definitely wants to know more about the mysterious figure. "Are they nice...? Or do I have to ask Mistral about your certain someone?"
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || aftermath || post #13
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 8:29:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

16 POG

Melody closed her eyes and said "CHEEEEEEESE" but when she tried to press the button on her phone, it was gone? How strange. She opened her eyes and saw what happen. she saw a mischievous thieval swiped her phone away and made off with it and before she could run after it the pokemon used some kind of mysterious move to weaken the crowd of people who were watching and her pokemon who were already out. Crap "My phone!" she said as she stared at the thieval making it's get away "It took my phone!" she said as she pointed the direction it went towards for the mysterious looking boy.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 8:31:21 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]"Yeah, yeah." It wasn't like Adrian enjoyed ridiculing her; he merely acted out of concern. He couldn't always have her back when he had his own to cover. Already he felt the accusations from his father if and when he were to hear that something had happened to Serena while visiting him. Blame would immediately fall upon Adrian.

The problem child. The bad apple.

"I'm serious, Serena." He turned sterm, coal eyes on Serena, giving one final, solemn warning: "I lost Howitzer here. I'll never get her back. She's gone." He'd always glossed over that fact until now, deflecting or blatantly lying if it ever came up. Averting his eyes, Adrian took a lengthy pause to avoid choking up his own words, loosing an exasperated sigh before resuming their little familial heart-to-heart. If you can even call it that.

"That can't happen again."

He sounded almost manic.

Although there might've been an overriding reason for bringing this up, he's a bit wound up, incapable of continuing the line of thought. He can only hope that Serena can understand his expectations came with the best intentions.
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 9:02:53 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Yeah. Yeah.” Adrian replied almost as if he was brushing off her statement. This only served to annoy Serena further but instead of popping off the handle she remained quiet. A tell tale sign she was actually upset. On rare occasions did Serena, the mouthy one, have nothing to say. It was no use, this argument that they were having. She could tell that much just from the tone of his voice. He wouldn’t back down nor was he in a space to really listen and hear her. No, she wouldn’t waist her breath, not right now anyway. She was in too much pain to really dig into it with her brother right now.

"I'm serious, Serena." He turned stern, coal eyes on Serena, giving one final, solemn warning: "I lost Howitzer here. I'll never get her back. She's gone." There it was. Serena bit her lip as she held back releasing a heavy sigh. She felt for him, she really did. Howitzer was precious and she felt awful for him. Putting herself in his shoes if she lost any of her current Pokémon she’d be devastated. But that was even more why she was so afraid of putting them in perilous situations. She didn’t want to end up like—she stopped that train of though immediately. Guilt instantly washed over her as she knew deep within herself where that thought was going to end. How could she think something like that?

"That can't happen again." He said after a moment, his voice still shaken. Serena looked at her Salandit softly before softly addressing her brother again. “Sorry.” She muttered before rubbing at her eyes. “It won’t happen. I promise.” She knew better than to make a promise she couldn’t keep but she would damned well try. “If it would make you feel better, then all I can say is I’ll try.” She said after a moment of silence. “I’ll try it your way. But for the love of god Adrian, don’t turn into a prick when you teach me.” She said, her tone lightened however she was serious.

“If I fuck up or I’m not learning as fast don’t get like how dad would.” They both had dealt with the difficulty that was their father. While Serena was the baby, the Angel child, it didn’t stop her parents, or father in specific, from shoving his ideals down her throat. Adrian decided to do his own thing so it was up to Serena to carry the will of their father. And while that pressure was all consuming and it left her going through a lot once he was gone, the sibling duo did have some things in common. “I’m sure will just be thrilled to be volunteered again.” She said dryly as she thought back to him helping her move here. “I’ll try my best to learn to do things properly but,” she said as she paused glancing at Adrian, “I do need you to learn to trust me. That I will not back down on.” She said as she stared at him with a strong and confident gaze.
---

I’ll edit for colors once I’m at my desk | 12th post | xtra tag:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 9:32:49 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he was reviewing the paperwork to be submitted to his superior after he got her signature on it, focusing solely on it instead of his surroundings, when he suddenly hears suggest a group photo.

"wait, wha-?"

before he can say no, he gets pulled in alongside others. he cringes when he touches others, though a sigh follows when he realizes that it's better to get this over with sooner than later. he looks up to the camera, though it disappears the next moment.

it felt like that he watched in slow motion when the pokemon came in to take it off of the idol's hands. the cool demeanor subsides the moment that its trainer comes.

"you mean the fucking thief?" he asks . "why the hell would you let it out in the public when you can't even control it?! we were just about to take a picture, man! just one fucking picture!"

he could've went home afterwards, but this had to happen.

@tags
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 10:21:12 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
It’s the touch of her finger pressing into his lip, stinging faintly even through the haze, that lingers even after Skyler’s attention is diverted to jabbing against his shoulder. Angelo doesn’t respond to the mention of the key he keeps in his pocket, hardly used and a source of confliction in his heart, passing it off with just a hum of acknowledgement. Mind instead drifting to the taste of tequila and bruising kisses. Much easier and tempting a thought to consider than the hooks that are starting to sink into his flesh. [break][break]

He wets his bottom lip over the mark she’d left on him, tasting the memory just before a retaliation falls from it; as involuntarily natural as it was fond, softness slipping. “Hag...” The sharp point of the snare wiggles in a little deeper.[break][break]

Would’ve seen the sea a lot earlier if you had,” there’s a suggestive, flirtatious edge to his tongue as Skyler shifts to grab the tequila bottle, plucking at the material of her dishevelled yukata between his fingers. Altering it to further expose a shoulder. [break][break]

A scoff of laughter escapes at Skyler’s next comment, Angelo raising a brow as he shifts, pushing himself up to sit in the grass with her between his legs. “Hm.. Junior or something, wasn’t it…? Why? You’re not getting broody, are you?” Of course she wasn’t… Still, he’s suddenly craving the glittering liquid the remains in her bottle. “’Cus if you are…” [break][break]

Leaning towards her, he curls his fingers around the bottle of tequila and – whether he has to guide the captain’s hand or successfully pries it – brings it to lips for a generous mouthful. Or two. Taste of it barely registering on his tongue anymore, just bringing comforting, fuzzy warmth. [break][break]

Then he starts to get to his feet, playfully feigning an escape.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]
+ closed for new interactions! [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 11:51:48 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Words swim freely in the pleasant haze within her mind, untethered from any kind of filter and judgement. In much the same way, there's nothing to hide the fluttering of silver eyes when playful fingers brush over an exposed shoulder, the soft drag of fabric over skin taking up all of her attention. It distracts her from from words left unsaid, the earlier subject fading away to be replaced by a soft hum of contentment.

Captain Dross leans back against a warm chest, taking in the light show with an absent-minded sort of focus that insists on deviating back to the blue eyed annoyance behind her. Although the bark of laughter catches her attention, it's his comment that has Skyler sputtering, hilariously affronted silver eyes cutting through the air to meet his own. Flashing in the dark threateningly. "Broody? Broody?!" A finger jabs at his chest, relentless in its sudden assault. "What do you mean, broody?"

But then 's curling his fingers around the bottle of tequila, taking her hand with his as he brings it to his lips. And although Captain Skyler's heart is a wild creature, it finds itself caught horribly unaware in this moment. Because while Angelo's busy drinking the tequila, the captain is shamelessly drinking him in, silvery gaze unhurriedly brushing past the column of his throat and along to the sharp edge of his jawline to rest over the familiar profile, highlighted with the fireworks above.

And for a moment it feels as if - she's drowning.

Thankfully the moment is over when the courier moves as it to make a swift escape. Slipping her hand from the tequila bottle, Skyler nearly launches herself at the young man, calloused hands gripping his shoulders tightly. The captain uses her weight to pull him down, pinning him against the dewy grass below with a triumphant grin, moonlight pooling in blond curls. Not unlike a certain night in the jungle...

"Just so you know, I already have a Junior. Angel Junior, but that's a bit of a mouthful. He's blue and he bites. Much like you. The resemblance is uncanny, to be honest." Amusement weaves itself into her words, though some other emotion runs underneath. Something that lends the curl of her lips a wild, feral edge. "And if you escape with my tequila, Angel baby, I will hunt you down."

closed for new interactions!