1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 3:00:27 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Here," Zac said to . He pointed to the half-pile of crushed wood "bring all the other carts and stalls here." 
    Zac returned Heatran and Ditto, and set to work himself. Between the two men, their Pokemon, and Steelix's continual Steel Roller, they made short work of the wreckage. The mound of carts, stalls, and stools grew quickly. A hill of soot-smeared accidents. 
    Zac hurled another chunk of lumber onto the mound. Fungus and lichen had formed on the shaded edges, giving the wreckage an aged look, though it had been just a handful of minutes. 
    "These planks are pretty pre-burned, but keep any matches away just in case,"
Zac said to Doug, somewhat hypocritically. "I've got plans for this wood."

@open to new interactions

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 3:04:38 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

Yuan shakes his hand, "Oi oi stop thinking like that, sure there is a bit of a mess now but honestly with Hoenn being the disaster that it is something like this was bound to happen. Least no one died right?" he was a harsh way to look at things but it was the harsh truth, and Yuan found himself as a realist. [break][break]

"Your name out there huh? Well I think that might be a tad difficult as I believe the Gym Leader might be the talk of the town for now, but I'm sure you'll find plenty like me that enjoyed your starting act," he does gesture toward the end area of the festival, "Besides there are still some stalls still open not willing to let the trouble effect them."

[break][break]

+ Post #5

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 3:07:32 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

He stared at the pile they had amassed, Zac's words making him a tad aprehensive.

"That's one way to jinx it." He said dryly. Now that Zac had said that, something was bound to happen. Just like with bloody jinxing the entire festival.

Well, not on his bloody watch.

Producing yet another pokeball from under his jacket, the youth threw out his Araquanid into the scene.

She looked around the destruction and the gathered wreckage, before giving her trainer a dry look.

"Don't look at me, this ain't my handywork." He said, harrumphing.

She huffed.

For once.

"Oh shush. Just make sure these don't catch on fire, alright?" He said, to which she reluctantly nodded. Didn't he know saying such things jinxed things? Now something was bound to happen.

6/15
[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 3:17:14 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

10th post

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

He had somewhat of a point. Yeah hoenn was a disaster so what was she to expect? Maybe she was just disappointed she couldn't help more, maybe she'd have SOME of the limelight. "You have a point I suppose." she said as she somewhat scowled at herself for being selfish. It was true she did find her first fan in chloe porter, and now this man approaching her was also complimenting her skills. So a small smile did at least come to her face a bit "Well I appreciate the compliments mr...?" she said letting it linger in the air as she wanted to know who this tall gentleman was. She did look over to the stalls, she was going to take a note out of their page, she slapped her face with both her hands playfully and woke herself up "You're right, I should be happier that people are trying to make this event still a big net positive!" she exclaimed as her primarina and her exploud came over and cheered as well mimicking their trainer.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 3:30:26 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Chaos and arson were just around the corner. They could feel it.

Standing in front of the pile of wood left in the youth's care, both Doug and Kumon were on high alert, knowing that something would happen any second now. With their luck and all the jinxes thrown about, lightning would spontaneously crack over the pile of wood and begin a massive bonfire.

It would not be allowed to happen.

"Got the soak ready?" He asked for the umpteenth time, and for the umpteenth time, Kumon harrumphed, irritated, and nodded, her water bubble much larger than usual, enveloping practically half of her body while struding metres beyond her face.

Oh yeah- no fire was surviving this. Nothing further would be allowed to happen. Nothing.

7/15
[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 3:57:23 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Doctor Yuan Wright, pleasure," he introduces himself as he gives out a hand for a shake, but he mostly shrugs. "It's fine to feel wrong Melody, those in charge clearly didn't do a good enough job in hiring the proper people to keep the peace." While throwing shade down at the league wasn't something he always did, he did try to throw it out every now and then. Toss the seeds and let them grow on their own.

"I was about to check out what was left, care to join me?"

[break][break]

+ Post #6

[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 4:22:02 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]"L- lummox?" Her lips curl at such an insult, the sheer audacity of the boy to use such awkwardly refined words in her presence. Old habits really do die hard, she guesses. Though he's chosen to run from home and distance himself from the reputation of his family, he can't quite seem to hide that pretentious status. "It's just something you learn... the longer you travel..." From treating scratches and mild poisoning to setting bones and stitching gashes, there's really no limit to what she can do with regards to treating herself. All that really matters is the quality of work that she can produce with such limited knowledge and unskilled hands. "You should probably... learn it sometimes..."

He cares, Rowan claims. From the reaction he has, both of them are rather iffy on this matter, unused to the idea of looking out for another person after isolating themselves for so long. Though uncertain if she'd be able to offer the same kind of assistance he did, Lilith reckons she might feel something if he gets injured, perhaps even get her hands dirty if those wounds were the work of another human being... Or she might do nothing at all.

It's her cynicism that bubbles to the surface first: A cold, calculative creature that's counting the benefits and pinning the motives of those around them. Even after all the time they've spent together, she isn't quite sure how she feels about having Rowan as a companion and perhaps, she may never know. She shelves those thoughts for now, a quiet snicker passing her lips as Mistral dismisses his trainer for the slander.

"Why would I be on a date?" Her question flows naturally, a sheen of curiosity coating her words as she squints at him. "I'm not really interested in having a partner... and I've never really met anyone that I've like-liked." Romance isn't her strong suit but Lilith at least knows enough to rebutt such a joke. "Weren't you the one that said you had someone?"

With a loud bleat, Rubia snatches her attention back, her hooves waving at the candy store nearby as she squirms about. You can talk on your way there! Those actions speak, the Wooloo calling out to Mistral as she points once more at a takoyaki stand. Perhaps, if one pokemon making a ruckus isn't enough, two screaming gremlins will be enough to convince them.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || @dakota || aftermath || post #11
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 4:57:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

11th post

She extended her hand to meet his own and shook his hand, his grip was firmer compared to hers. "Doctor huh?" she said curiously trying to see what exactly he studies. "What do you specialize in if you dont mind me asking?" she continued as she walked over to one of the food stalls thats still open. She went up to the vender and began to speak. "Do you have anything that pokemon can eat? my pokemon are tired after that hard work if you dont mind.." she continued as she lingered on that thought dr yuan put in her mind.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 5:54:32 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Pokemon biology with a minor in engineering," because he couldn't trust people to build what he wanted to modify pokemon so he would have to learn and ticker it himself. Though the details to her he doubted mattered too much. As he joined her next to the stall he decided to get himself a pretzel as well as some bite sized ones for his pokemon as he was at it. After all he if had unhappy assitants his word would suffer for it as well. [break][break]

"So have long have you been trying this whole singing thing anyways?"

[break][break]

+ Post #7

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 6:06:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

As the beast stabilized, Eva relaxed. The bleeding clotted and the Tauros succumbed to the paralysis of the Stun Spore. Now that she didn’t have to fight the normal-type, she sunk to the ground, breathing heavily in relief. The pokemon would live to see another day. Job well-done.

Her emerald eyes turned to Blade, whose sparkling rain bathed the area with a healing power. It seemed to help change the tide of events. The Tapu Bulu engaged with seemed to have a realization. It’s lowered its guard and connected with the man on a level Eva had never witnessed.

Slowly, the doctor rose to her feet, eyes wide in awe at what she was witnessing. She had heard the stories of avatars being chosen in Hoenn after the press conference, but to witness it was a miracle unto itself.

Eva gently touched Blade’s shoulders. The psychic-type pulled himself away from the Life Dew. The sparkle in the rain slowly fizzled out as the two watched Zac and Tapu Bulu become one.

It all happened at ended so fast. Several people came to his aide to make sure he was alright. Eva was focused on the legendary, a hint of concern in her frown as she studied the bull’s physique. Was the pokemon ok? It had taken quite the beating from the onslaught on trainers aiming to calm it.

The Gallade’s eyes bore into the legendry’s, daring to make a psychic connection, ’Are you alright?’ it dare ask on behalf of its trainer. From the reaction of Zac, it seemed everything was settled.

Eva moved towards the crowd, eyes flashing between the red head and the others present. She began helping Zac and clean up.

Notes: 11/15

Eva and Blade watch Zac become an avatar. She is concerned for Tapu Bulu’s health but starts to help Zac and Doug clean up.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 6:20:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

12th post

Melody was pleasantly surprised Mr wright seemed to enjoy Pokémon as well! "Oh how cool! I graduated from lilycove university a few months ago." she explained "The singing thing I've been doing since highschool, I was exclusively doing stuff online on my channel on utube until recently though" she explained as she ordered food for her pokemon and handed the plate of snacks off to each of them and allowed them to eat. she patted them on the head and told them good job before sending them off to eat. "What about you? what do you do for a living? are you a professor for trainers to visit?" she asked.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,357 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:06:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam takes the churros from and chews on it. he'd prefer the sweet, sugary dust of a cotton candy, though he figures he'd just have to save some of it for later. churros will sate him for now.

"disasters make the best memories!" he chimes. "at least, that's what i think."

he bites off half of the snack on his mouth and points the severed half to oscar as he continues his point.

"wanna make keep up the tradition and plan for the next one's?"

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:06:52 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh? What what did you study?" he asked actually curious as what the young lady might want to do. After all science was a right of all no matter if they were with him in Rocket or not. "Online work huh? well in this day and age everything is moving more digitally so gaining audience there might be the best option." As he got the food the Rotom left his phone allowing it to drop into the man's hands as both of his electric pokemon started nomming on the prestel. [break][break]

Greedy shits, but they did good work.[break][break]

"I'd say, however it might lead to more questions which answers would definitely breach a non-disclosure agreement I have with them, so I just work with machines is what I'll leave it at"

[break][break]

+ Post #8

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:13:51 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

13th post!

"Ahhhhh." she said to herself as she realized he most likely signed an NDA...was he with the league? eh it's possible, not like she's really all that high up in the league's ranks to be privy to that sort of info. Melody smiled at him "You must be pretty smart then! I just graduated with my degree in music theory. It's like...my one hobby/skill...aside from dabbling in coordinator stuff but I never really did competitions." she explained "I didn't like school all that much so I just got my Bachelors and vamoosed out of there as soon as I could." she continued.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 7:16:32 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he had been working on the stage after it had been trampled over by taurus, being responsible for the maintenance for it as a contractual job. when he figured he was tired of it, he wanders about for a bit until he sees someone he recognized.

"oh my god is that..."

he approaches , wiping dirt off of his palms from a handkerchief on his way before pocketing it.

wolfgang stops and pulls out a pamphlet for the festival that mostly included the itinerary for performances for the concert stage. "melody... miro..." he reads slowly before pulling his head back up again.

"yup." he says with nonchalance. "big fan and everything."

@tags