part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Apartment and Ramen
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 15:49:24 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
With a feline on each shoulder, Angelo strolls out into the Hoenn afternoon, lifting a hand to shield his eyes from a sunbeam as he glances to where he’d left his Flygon. With Razz’s description of the neighbourhood kids, he might’ve half expected the dragon to have mysteriously vanished by the time he emerged. [break][break]

But Rigel is right where he left him. Although it doesn’t escape his notice that he’s now laying on the ground, snoozing in the sunshine after his stint as the local children’s climbing frame. No doubt exhausted. [break][break]

Are you giving me a choice?” He asks, raising a brow towards Razz when the teenager questions if he wanted to walk or fly. Seemingly pre-empting his answer by the emerging presence of another, although blue tinged, Flygon. [break][break]

After the long flight into Sootopolis, as much as Angelo loved being airborne, his legs were itching for some restlessness to be spent. Where better to burn off some excess energy than the sprawling cliffside city, with its narrow steep walkways and apparently annoying hiking trail? It sounded like a challenge. [break][break]

Cause if you’re really giving me the option, I’d rather walk. The food will taste better after a hike down the trail.” Angelo grins, returning his snoozing dragon to his pokeball as if to eliminate the alternative route.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Apartment and Ramen
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 6:26:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

There is an odd relief not having to carry his cats for once. Though it seems they were very interested in their trainer’s new friend because while he met with people outside his home Razz never brought people over. Maybe it was because he didn’t care for the neighbors, was ashamed of his place, or just never saw anyone close enough to actually invite over. Maybe it was a combination of the three and yet here someone was now so the cats were going to cling and see what this human was like. [break][break]

He seems confused when asked if he was giving the other a choice. ”I don’t get you?” he simply answers back not understanding. Still very confused on why the other would return their Flygon before mentioning a hike. Honestly he’s tried from the hike he had having to climb up and down from the water where his pokemon were. ”Ohh... ummm sure I guess? he waves off Shamrock with an apology before he starts to head out toward the path to lead the way as he knew the way to the place. Even if he’s never been there, ”So have you ever been to Sootopolis before?” he questions curious how much the other knew of his island as it would take them some time to get there. [break][break]

He wonders if the Meowstic would weigh the other down too much.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social[break]
+ Apartment plan

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Apartment and Ramen
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 11:33:03 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
A couple of times. All on the clock, though. Haven’t had the chance to go exploring just yet.” That was primarily the reason that Angelo was eager to walk to the Meowstic’s favourite restaurant, to see the famed Sootopolis white cliff walkways and traverse down their steep embankments on his own two feet. To maybe take a sneaky detour down some less-travelled streets, satisfying that adventurers spirit. “Least, not properly. Don’t tell my boss.” [break][break]

He’d apologise to Shamrock for her wasted trip later, wherever she went. [break][break]

Alright guys, which way am I going?” He hums to the pair of Meowstic clinging to his shoulders, beginning to descend down a narrow chalk white staircase that led to the crater view, sea breeze tickling his skin. [break][break]

So you lived here long, Razz?” Angelo asks, secretly hoping that the ranger hadn’t been trapped in that cardboard box apartment for an extended stay…

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Apartment and Ramen
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 8:39:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The younger man looks confused as he tilts his head, "Why not tell your boss? Are you not doing something you're suppose to?" he can't help but question as Salem directs the other telling him to just keep going and pointing in a single direction. The road was rough as it was clear little care went into creating a path toward this area of the island. Whoever made the apartments clearly wanting things out of the way. [break][break]

Razz has to ponder for a moment about it, "Uhh I was 16 when I moved in I believe? So almost 3 years?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social[break]
+ Apartment plan

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Apartment and Ramen
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 7:59:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: