Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Carry On My Wayward Son [C]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 2:33:31 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The very last rays of the dying sun cast a halo around Mt. Pyre, the last vestiges of the day that promised tomorrow. The Blackadder camp sat silent save for all the spirits buzzing around it, and the creek that babbled behind it in the trees. The luminous eerie darkness on the ground just in front of the quesant hut drew many of their eyes.
[break][break]
''Phan... Phantump...'' The creature arrived with his charges looking faint, and casting thundering footfalls a trevenant moved from the natural trees nearby to catch the little sprout before he fell to the grass and fainted. The tree pokemon's singular glowing orb focused a malice at the two interlopers and their pokemon. What were they doing here?
[break][break]
Where was Andy and the rest of his pokemon?
[break][break]
''Trevanent! Treev!'' From his position above the door of the hut, a chandelure came to life, better illuminating the dusk, his ghostly flames joining in with the glow of the burning bones of two Alolan Marowaks posted on either side of the door. ''Maro? Maro.'' One looked on in confusion before the other joined in.
[break][break]
''Wak?'' They encroached from opposite the trevenant, not exactly hostile, but wary. With the jingle of a zipper, a little banette hopped from around the towering tree pokemon in a bouncy rhythm. It didn't come to a halt so much as it danced in place nearby the two trainers, his glowing eyes promising a mischief most foul.
[break][break]
And a sea of similar gleaming peepers came alive in the woods all around them, the cries of nearly every ghost pokemon in the dex echoing silently in the trees.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,406 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 17:42:59 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This was not good. This was really not good.

Hideo didn’t know where Andy had transported him to. With the grass beneath him and the sounds of so many Pokemon echoing around him, he could only assume he was somewhere in the wild. But where exactly, he didn’t know.

His first instinct was to try his phone to call for some help - and as any horror story goes, there was no cell service. No way for him to contact his brother - who was likely still at the festival - and no way for him to get directions. And no way for them to find him.

He could hear countless Pokemon around him. No doubt they were surprised about his sudden arrival. He only had two Pokemon with him - the very small, very pink Ribombee currently sitting on his head, and the Hatterene he still had in her Pokeball, still asleep from all that powder ’s Pokemon dusted her with. He did have the means to cure it, but he was fairly certain her first reaction would be a very violent one, so best not to do that until he was certain he needed her.

And besides, none of the Pokemon he heard were actually doing anything to him yet. He did hear one circling around him, but it didn’t seem like it was doing anything but dance and make some weird jingling noise.

All in all, Hideo was a bit jittery. He was completely lost in a place he didn’t know.

So he sat there, hoping Andy would show up and at least try to give him an idea what was going on.

At least it sounded like there was someone else nearby. A person.

H-hello?” he said, staying in place, “Did...did Andy send you here too?”  He hoped he was right - that it was actually a person.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 18:07:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Celia groaned softly at the landing. One moment she was at the festival, with her son, and the next she was blinking away stars and trying to collect her thoughts. She was feeling emotional whiplash. She had been hunting for for what felt like months at this point. To see him, then to have him ripped from her grasp... she didn't know what to feel. She didn't know what to do do. The jingling of the ghost types didn't bother her as much as it should. Her Centiskorch was curled around her protectively, hissing at anything that came too close, while her Butterfree was resting on top of her. Shields and protectors.

At the voice she knew she couldn't just lay there forever. It had been a tempting prospect but one she had never indulged in before. She wouldn't start now, pushing herself up and into a sitting position, she took in her surroundings as well as the boy that was with her. Unlike , Celia could see the eyes peering at them from the darkness, could see the spirits that lingered nearby. She gave a wilting look to any who got too close before answering.

"Are you... one of Andy's friends?" She found she didn't really know what to say. Being kidnapped by your own son and forced to be around a strange child. Well. It wasn't what one entirely expected to happen.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 0:20:11 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Maro! Maro.'' One of the Alolan marowaks spun his bone in an impressive display at the female interloper. No wilting gaze would be suffered by most of Andy's lot, just as stubborn as their master. With a jingle, the banette danced up closer to the male, his red eyes gazing up their length. They didn't look like the one who had abandoned him...
[break][break]
Oh, he hadn't forgotten.
[break][break]
''Trevenant. Trev.'' Monocular eye flicking between the two trainers and their attendant pokemon, he tried to caution the banette. The little stuffed doll upstretched his limp appendages and hopped in place slightly, hoping the child would pick him up. Maybe this one would be more open to affection that his current trainer.
[break][break]
''Draaagh. Dragapult!'' Save for the banette, the other pokemon backed off a bit as a dragapult slid into the light provided by all the ghostly flames, perched atop a dhelmise. The haunted anchor absolutely towered over anything else there, providing the dragapult a commanding view. Lifting from where she sat, the pokemon swooped down to light in front of the adult.
[break][break]
''Draa. Dragapult. Draaagh.'' Her suspicious yellow eyes flicked to the centiskorch in the hopes that it could provide context to this visit. It was unlikely any trainer would teleport to a random spot in the shadow of Mt. Pyre, which meant they had been sent here. And she easily recognized the stench of phantom force. So they certainly must be guests, right?

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,406 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 16:14:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
She sounded just as confused as he was, though a lot calmer.

"Y-yeah. I'm one of Andy's friends. We were hanging out together until... everything happened back there." Hideo still didn't fully understand what went down there. Too much happened at once for him to fully perceive.

"He was saying some weird stuff about people trying to stalk him or something? Some conspiracy out to get him? I dunno; he wasn't making a lot of sense back there." Did Hideo doing well at that shooting game really set him off that badly? Andy was a bit aggressive, but he didn't seem like the paranoid sort.

But one thing he did remember was a woman coming by and sounding like she hadn't seen Andy in years. Hideo couldn't get her voice down immediately, but she did sound a bit like the woman here right now.

Wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Were you that lady that was looking for him? I heard someone saying his name a lot, and they sounded really happy to see him."

But only just after asking, he heard that jingling noise again - this time approaching him. Must have been the same Pokemon circling around him before. It stopped at a point in front of him, just making that jingling sound over and over in the same spot.

Needless to say, Hideo had no idea what it wanted, just staring in that direction with closed eyes.

Fortunately, his Ribombee was a bit more savvy to the Banette’s intentions - and much less cautious than he probably should be. His little wings beat fast, lifting off the boy’s head and onto his hand. He gently guided the boy’s hand towards the bouncing ghost, letting him feel its soft, plushie-like body.

It did seem to calm Hideo somewhat - he seemed a little less jittery. And Pinky did make sure to keep an eye on their interaction.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 5:52:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mahoru was the wrong tree for the Dragapult to bark up- he simply hissed, tightening his grip. He had always been a bit more vicious, more willing to bite and jump into battle and fights. Before the fire bug could get them into too much trouble, Cepheus flicked her wings open, put herself between Mahoru and the dragon, face to face as she chattered. Where was ? Where was he at? Where was her human's larvae? Was this one the larvae's friend?

Meanwhile, Celia herself was much more interested in . She trusted her pokemon to keep her safe. A hand slowly dragged down the hard chitin of Mahoru, trying to calm him from pricking a fight.

"Yes. My name is Celia. I'm his mother." She sent other look around the camp, hoping her words would carry- and maybe have a positive reaction. She didn't know what Andy had been doing since her disappearance but it was clear he had been busy. And from what this boy was saying.... it was best to believe that Andy perhaps was suffering in some way.

Her fists tightened, knuckles white and shaking.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 13:39:18 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Dᶰrͦaaͪaͣaͬhͫ. Dʷrͥˡaˡgͨaͦhͫ.ͤ Pͧᶰuˡlͤˢlˢll. Dʸrͦaͧgaͣpͭuͭlͣtͨᵏ.'' The dragapult tried to assuage the centiskorch's concerns. The chain of the dhelmise's anchor clanked a couple of times to promise harsh reprisal for any foolish moves. Even wailord's had trouble tanking an anchor shot. It seemed like the interloper's butterfree would be doing the negotiating.
[break][break]
''Dͪrͤaͥˢgᶰuͦhͭh. Pͪuͤuͬlͤll,'' she stated the obvious. ''Pͪuͤuʷlͤᶰtͭ! Dͭrͦaaͣaah. Dᵖrͣaͬgͭʸ. ᶰDͦrͥaͩgͤaͣpʷuͪuͤᶰulͪtͤ. Dͬrͤaͭaͧaͬᶰhˢ.'' The creature explained, before her yellow eyes flicked to the unknown child. ''Dˡrͥᵏaͤˡaʸgˡuͥhͭpͭˡuͤlt. Pͦᶰuͤulͥˢ. Pͣuult. Dͨrͦaͫᵖaͣᶰaͥaͦᶰh.'' Meanwhile, the banette nuzzled at the child's hands, grabbing at it with his floppy arms.
[break][break]
He wanted to be picked up.
[break][break]
''Yͫaͦnͭmͪeͤgͬa! Yͫaͦnͭmͪeͤgͬa!'' Ravana buzzed out of the darkness to light near Celia, chirping happily. After all, she had once been one of the woman's pokemon before she was Andy's first ever charge. ''Yʸaͦnͧ. Yͣaͬaͤn! Yaͣˡnͥmͮeͤga!'' Red compound eyes also settled on the centiskorch. ''Yͫaͣnͪmͦeͬgͧa! Mͪeͤˡgˡaͦ! Yʷaͪnͤmͬeͤgaͪaͣaͮaͤ! Yʸeͦnͧmᵇeͤgͤᶰa!?'' Even if the humans couldn't understand, they had to see she was excited.
[break][break]
Before any other pokemon came to chatter, a ominous light came alive in front of the hut, further lending to the ghostly fires that glowed atop the bones of each Alolan marowak. It grew and shifted like a dark wind before popping and dissipating to reveal Andy Blackadder himself, and his attendant pokemon, a white gengar, a drifblim, and a red duskull.

--

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,406 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 17:09:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The Pokemon Hideo touched seemed happy, brushing against his hand, even wrapping what he assumed were its hands around his arm. He was starting to understand what exactly it wanted from him, but it helped that his Ribombee guided his other arm to the plushie-like Pokemon until Hideo was effectively hugging it.

It felt nice to hold. Definitely helped calm him down a bit more.

The woman confirmed she was calling out Andy’s name before...and something else that caught Hideo off guard, immediately stealing his full attention.

You’re...his mom?” Hideo couldn’t hide his bewilderment, his head cocked to the side - though he wasn’t facing towards her. He distinctly remembered Andy saying his mom had run away, leaving him behind. Yet this woman seemed to be looking for him, and she’d sounded so happy to be reunited at the festival.

It didn’t add up. Someone was lying to him. Either Andy wasn’t being honest about what happened with his parents, or this woman wasn’t who she said she was.

He had to find out what was going on. But on the off-chance Andy really had been telling the truth about some conspiracy going after him, Hideo would be careful.

He...told me he hadn’t seen his mom in a while,” Hideo said, “He didn’t know if he’d ever see her again...so why are you-

Before he could finish his question, Hideo heard a sound a good distance away. He reflexively held the plushie Pokemon closer as he faced towards the noise, unsure what was going on. His Ribombee flew on top of his head, using it as a vantage point to get a good view (and keep his trainer safe).

H-hello?” Hideo asked, unsure what was going on, “Is someone else there? Is that Andy?” Maybe the woman could tell him what was going on.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 5:40:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The chatter of the pokemon goes above Celia's head. They don't seem as aggressive anymore, which is good at least. She's about to reply to when the Yanmega flies over. She gasps lightly at seeing Ravana, knowing that one of the pokemon entrusted to is still safe and in his hands.

She swallows, thick, and has to find her voice again.

"I went missing." Is the easiest way to explain it. The boy seems just as confused as she is about the whole situation, which is fair, since her own head is still spinning. However, that's about all she can get out before the pitch of the light, the shifting of the wind that chills her skin.

Andy always did have a bit of a flare for the dramatics.

She takes a sharp breath and has to still a moment before lunging to her feet. Mahoru hisses as he is lugged off of her body, coils around her feet and nearly trips her when she tries to stand.

"Andy!" And like before, her focus is narrowed in on him alone, trying to go to him, grasp him, pull him close, make sure he was real beneath her fingers.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 12:31:04 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Upon his arrival, Hideo started in with questions, which was understandable given the chaotic context of all the events leading them here. Before any answers could be provided however, his mother assaulted him, nearly smothering him in her bosom. If this was some imposter trying to kill him, she had chosen a strange method of execution.
[break][break]
''Gef offeh muph.'' While he indulged her for a few moments, it wasn't long before he was trying to squirm free. His attendant pokemon all stared at the reunion uncertainly, but Epitaph seemed downright uncomfortable. This lady was certainly less guarded than the woman he remembered. Perhaps she was some malicious doppelganger.
[break][break]
''Unhand me woman!'' He assumed she would loose him eventually. ''Who the fuck are you really?! If you're supposed to be my mom, you're not acting nearly stodgy enough. Did you torture her for information? It would be just like her to give someone false information as an obvious warning.'' His mother might have been distant and at times severe, but she was quite cunning.
[break][break]
Probably where he got it from.
[break][break]
He felt bad for leaving Hideo high and dry, but when a conspiracy that had lasted over a year was unraveling in front of you, it had to be dealt with. A sympathetic look was cast at the boy to acknowledge him, although he wouldn't see it. Why was he snuggling his banette? Sure, the thing always wanted attention, but he had never thought it would take to a stranger so quickly.

--

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,406 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 23:51:08 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"I went missing" was a real funny term to use. It was a lot different from the “[they] ran off" he'd gotten from Andy a while back. Just as vague too, but that ambiguity was a lot more suspicious coming from the person who supposedly was the one who ran off.

Whether or not this woman was Andy's mom, the way Andy talked to - well, shouted at - her gave Hideo pause. He knew if he even thought to talk like that to his parents - or any authority - he'd get grounded for weeks. Hearing Andy go full-crass with her was surprising, to say the least.

And it did lend credence the idea that this woman wasn't actually Andy's mother.

Hideo had a lot of questions for Andy. And he really wanted answers. But first, he had to help free him. Andy probably wouldn't be too keen on answering him while he was being smothered.

Hideo stood up, facing towards where he heard Andy struggling. "You should let him go, Miss," Hideo said, holding tight to the Banette. Which probably didn't look too intimidating, but he was too focused to think about letting it go.

Pinky was quick to notice Hideo's intent, and sighed as he once again left his comfy spot, flying a small distance ahead of his trainer - though he was still much closer to Hideo than Andy and his "mom".  He looked at the two Pokemon attending the woman. A Butterfree and a Centiskorch; neither seemed like the type he had a good chance against, if he had to take them on himself.

Of course, there was always the "nuclear" option. But it probably wouldn't be easy to get Hideo's Hatterene to focus on fighting those Pokemon. Especially not when Andy was radiating so much aggression that he could pretty much feel it from where he flew.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 11:46:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There was a brief flash of hurt and anger in Celia's chest but- well, that was more than fair, wasn't it?

She had no idea what was going on about. Still hadn't put it all together from the festival, yet the boy wanted space she would give it to him. For the moment. After a lot of thought, she realized she had been... Well, they could talk about it later.

Poor . While the boy was there and was doing his best, Celia just had eyes for Andy right now.

'I have no idea what you're talking about."

She had the urge to pat his head, to smother him in her chest again. Those things had never been something she had ever done before, though. Celia couldn't blame him for being confused and upset. He was such a volatile age anyway with all those puberty hormones.

Reluctantly, Celia backed off and made her way back to Marohu. The Centiskorch curled around her legs.

Cepheus was less deterred, flitting over and attempting to land on Andy's head once again. It had always been such a nice place to snuggle.

Glancing around, Celia took in the clearing again. The setup, all the pokemon, his friend... most of them looked ready to attack at any moment, even the other child. It ached in her chest a bit, knowing that it looked like he had been just fine all on his own. Yet, she couldn't blame him. This was a mess she had been making since her very first child had been born.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 22:53:14 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The only chink in the conspiratorial chain mail of his own paranoia was that both of his mother's pokemon seemed quite authentic. To replicate such loyalty and behavior would be fairly impossible, or at least incredibly difficult to the point of improbability, especially with Ravana. On the other hand, it wasn't like his mother to so easily retreat.
[break][break]
Nothing made sense.
[break][break]
''You don't act anything like mother. So who the fuck are you? You might look like her, but that can be easily done. What have to done with the real Celia Blackadder and what do you want with me?'' While the butterfree lit on his cranium, making for an interesting crown, Andy only spared it puzzled glance before leaving whatever notion aside and continuing.
[break][break]
''As you can see, we're right in the middle of my domain.'' A hefty claim given that Mt Pyre mostly belonged to the dead. Still, it hadn't escaped his notice that she was looking around at all that he had collected. ''You won't get away with whatever crafty plot bullshit you're planning here, you charlatan harlot.'' An accusatory finger was thrust.
[break][break]
''What were you hoping for, ransom money? Family secrets?'' Defiant hands were sat upon his hips. ''The only thing you'll get is a swift ass kicking if you try anything stupid.'' Standing at the epicenter of essentially an army of ghosts was something of a confidence booster to the extreme. No to mention he had at his side. Even the megalopolans would stand no chance here, he felt.

--

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,406 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 23:25:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was a tense moment as Pinky waited to see whether or not a fight would break out. The situation looked decidedly in their host's favor, with the woman and her two Pokemon surrounded by a small army of ghosts, but he knew well enough that people weren't always reasonable.

Once he saw there was no fight to be had, he audibly sighed in relief - and returned to Hideo at a fairly significant speed, slowing down only to properly position himself atop his hairy throne.

Hideo let his tension go, though he still held on to the Banette; even if he thought himself too old for stuffed toys, holding this Pokemon felt nice. With that issue solved, he could focus more on the questions he had for Andy.

He noticed Andy mention this was his "domain". Which explained all the Pokemon he could hear around him: knowing Andy, they were all probably ghost-types.

While that did explain the "what" questions he'd been wondering on his arrival, it still didn't answer his more important question.

And now that Andy was free, he could ask it, even if Andy seemed more interested in telling-off this woman.

"Andy?" Hideo said, inching closer to the other boy, "Where did you send us? I can't get any cell service around here. Please tell me you didn't send me too far from the festival."

If he could at least answer the "where", he'd have a decent idea how to get back home. Or back to the festival, where his brother was probably looking for him.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 6:39:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There is a lot of things that Celia could say to . A lot of things she could bite back, dismiss, and maybe once upon a time she would have. She is still... concerned. Who has been feeding her son strange stories? Was probably her father...

Yet, for all of that, all of the accusations, Celia keeps her face blank this time. She looks upon the army of ghost pokemon and knows that they could crush her. In a strange way, it alights a strange swell of pride in her chest to know her son was such an excellent trainer- even if they were being leveled against her and insects mostly used to lab settings.

Andy has grown but he's still shorter than her. Celia has always been tall for a woman and wears heels on top of that. Bending over, she crosses her arms and makes sure to meet her son face to face.

"You have a mole on your little arse that matches your grandfather's."

When comes over she does glance briefly at him. She feels a bit bad; this kid has gotten caught up in whatever mess this was.