[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
Mt Pyre seems pretty lit?

"How do you get rid of a body?" It is with genuine curiosity that the question is posed, idle hands fidgeting with a metallic box as the group travels over uneven grounds. "Throw them to the wild pokemon? Bury them deep underground? Burn them to ashes?" Despite the disgruntled snort that Reiner gives her, Eris remains fixated on the object in hand as she gently shakes it beside her ears, listening to the quiet rattling of the components within.
[break][break]
"Is it still considered murder if we hide the body, but didn't commit the murder itself? I've read that people can still be identified even if all that's left of them is bones... " Raising a hand to the Luxray's head, she offers him a comforting pat for his services of carrying her on this journey. Had it not been for his watchful eyes and silent footsteps, she would never have been able to slip away on this little misadventure undetected. Prying open the cover of her little gadget and tapping it one last time, Eris spares her companion a brief glance before turning her gaze back to the blinking light on the box.
[break][break]
"Am I talking too much again? I just find death to be really interesting in its own way, you know?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Let's Go Looking for Bodies! [M / O]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 9:01:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You can talk as much as you want." Chu-e replies to easily. As many memes and jokes might be made, he really didn't mind children as much as some other Rockets might. They could be useful and very creative in their approach to problem solving. Plus, rarely did people expect them to participate in some of the more gruesome acts that their ilk usually relished in. They were good for surprises if you could shape them how you wanted them.

"You can still get arrested for assisting in the cover up of a murder if you help hide a body, even if you didn't kill them yourselves. You can still identify them with bones. And," He pauses, for dramatic effect, because Chu-e was just kind of like that. "I usually feed them to my own pokemon. Strong acid also works well since it will dissolve bones if you leave them in long enough. But that's only if you don't want evidence to be found." He said, almost sagely.

His own pokemon was carrying him as well. A steadfast Galarian Rapidash. Chu-e was sadly a weak and sickly man. That meant he often had trouble doing even simple tasks around his house on his own, risking getting winded and tired. There was no way in hell he would be able to hike up Mt. Pyre on his own.

"Pop quiz." He starts again, glancing at Eris. "We're up here looking for a body. Why is it up here and why is it important we find it?" Eris was impressionable and young. If she was going to fit in with Rocket, she needed to be made into something great. The first step of that was making sure she paid attention to context clues in mission reports.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 1:17:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
Mt Pyre seems pretty lit?

She may talk as much as she wants - Chu-e may not quite understand what he has unleashed with such a powerful statement, but Eris knows to hold back such impulses for now. Instead, she listens closely to the tides of explanations he gives to each of his question, even gracing her with his own methodologies without the slightest of hesitance.
[break][break]
So he's done it before, Eris muses with a hand gently stroking Reiner's neck. He seems a little distracted, his claws digging deeper into the ground as he takes yet another step forward. Having been around him since her childhood, Eris is quick to understand his gestures - As much as he's willing to be her partner-in-crime, she'd never think of making him kill, much less forcing him to eat human flesh to cover their tracks. Shoving her device back into her pocket as she listens close to the questions lobbed right back at her.
[break][break]
"Uhhhh... A sportsy guy didn't go home for a while, so their family wanted us to check up on him? And it's kinda dangerous here, so if he's actually still alive, we have to get him out?" Her eyes linger on the Rapidash's mane for far too long, awe filling her entire being as she attempts to size the pokemon up. "Are we trying to extort them for our services?" It's a grim thought but one she needs answers to regardless, her attention now flickering to the scenery that passed them by.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 15:29:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You're right in why we're here." He hums, the picture of patience; Chu-e might have been known in Rocket for many things but it was never for harming children. Even a cold blooded killer needed to have some lines they wouldn't cross. If ever feared being around anyone, it didn't need to be him. He would kill to make sure a hair wasn't bothered, would do what was needed to be a gentle hand. He had been trying to be a father at one point in his life, after all; may as well put all those parenting books and sleepless nights to good use.

"We are but we aren't. Rocket doesn't work for free; we can't afford to always do charity. But, that man's family turned to us because the League couldn't do their jobs and find him. Even if we only find a body, we're giving that family closure." He wondered what she thought of that; Chu-e had read her file and knew a few very bare basics. An orphan of Kanto. Did she ever get closure like that?
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 15:46:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
y i k e s

The League couldn't do their jobs - It's a sentiment that she hears regularly as she goes about her day in the Rocket HQ. Be it trashing their efficiency or their methodology, there's always something wrong about the people who run this inherent shitshow of a region. Ah, but she shouldn't be cursing even in her inner thoughts.
[break][break]
"I never got to see mom or dad's body, if that's what you're thinking." Her eyes are fixated on anything but Chu-e, her words carrying nearly no weight as if she's merely stating a fact. "I only ever remember there being a fire and being dragged out by Reiner. I'm not really sure if they actually made it out or they're all gone. It's probably the second option cause trying to explain why they haven't come looking for me is much harder." Surely someone in a position as high as him would have known her ties to this organisation, the odd bits and pieces of her past that kept her stranded in such a place. "I don't really think much about it, but I think that family ought to know what happened to their own at the very least."
[break][break]
If only her hands are as steady as her words, fingers clutching tight onto the Luxray as if she's holding on for a wild ride up ahead. Perhaps, it's because of how much time has passed that she's able to accept that her world has been torn down and rebuilt from ashes. Or perhaps, it's her age that makes denial an emotion way easier to contain within. Either way, the topic is pretty much a touch and go, her mind already refocusing on their objective with a soft exhale.
[break][break]
"Checking cliffsides is probably the best place to start? Or maybe they went trekking near some lava streams? Reiner could probably sniff something if it weren't for all the ash and dust in the air!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 3:57:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That's a pain you'll have to carry for a long time." Because even if Chu-e was kinder to children, he saw no reason to lie to . To baby her too much to the realities of the world. She was young and had already been through so much- lying to her just to spare her feelings would be a disservice to everything she had been through. "What matters more than the pain itself is what you do with it in the end." This he spoke from experience, a different kind of ache. His own reaction had been to rage and hurt and make those around him feel as bad as he did. Chu-e was a different person now. He knew there wasn't a point in that. It would all be up to Eris in the end, and how she processed it.

The girl seemed to want to change the subject, though, and he would allow it. No use in forcing the subject right now.

"Those are good places to start. Do you have any pokemon that can fly? Or are very small? I can send my Swellow out to check the cliffs for us. No reason to risk falling off ourselves." Already, he plucked a pokeball from his pocket and called the blue bird pokemon out. "The lava might be harder... if he fell in, then there wouldn't be anything left for us to find."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 2:13:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
y i k e s

A pain that she'll have to carry - At this point, Eris isn't really sure if it hurts anymore but perhaps, that's just her subconscious trying to block out the trauma. Any other kid would have hated the world, cursed it and tried to hurt those around them. They may have tried to latch onto other people and seek the family they had lost in others. But she couldn't afford to get attached, she didn't want to cling onto anyone else.
[break][break]
All she needed was Reiner. Anyone else would surely become a liability and a pain she wasn't willing to harbour.
[break][break]
"I have Inari and Fizz…" She calls out to the Pichu and Emolga respectively, offering each some headpats before directing them with quick hand signs. "Your Swellow and Fizz can work together, cover more ground. Inari can check the crevices." With the instructions comes action, the electrifying duo darting off to their assignments as Eris strokes Reiner's mane.
[break][break]
"Did you have someone you lost?" All that she can hear is the sound of claws digging into dirt, silence befalling her as she takes a moment to gauge whether she should prod any further. "You sound like you're speaking from experience."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 9:35:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Since it was going to be an electric rat party, Chu-e plucked another pokeball from his pocket and called out a Dedenne. She sniffed at the other two mouse pokemon before rushing to chase after them, more than willing to help dig or search or do whatever was needed. Swellow, meanwhile, also flew off to go and search the cliffs.

"A few people, yeah." Again, he saw no sense in lying to . "My family, in a way, and then my husband when he passed away. It hurt a lot. Just thinking of his favorite pokemon made me cry. Do you ever feel like that?" His own prodding. Chu-e didn't want to particularly treat Eris like glass but he couldn't talk to her the same way he might an adult. How he might try and talk to, say, if he found him crying or upset. She needed a different kind of hand.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 14:50:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
y i k e s

The more she listens to his tale, the more she starts to realise that may be somewhat like her. Loss of family, loss of everything he held dear - In some sense, she can be considered lucky for not having to attend any funerals. After all, she was but a kid that had no funds nor ability to conduct a proper burial, much less organise an entire event for it.
[break][break]
"It… kinda hurts." Honesty is only answered to by honesty, a hand slowly reaching towards her chest as she grasps at the fabric of her coat. "I didn't even get the chance to see them. I never got the chance to send them off…" Even if she presses flowers and draws picture to remember them by, there's not even a plot of land that she can place her crafts, no space for her to return to if only to hold a quiet conversation by herself. "The house was gone… the fields we used to run in were all burnt… It all happened so fast."
[break][break]
She stops, taking in a shuddering breath so quiet that Reiner turns his gaze to check on her.
[break][break]
"Mom used to talk about legendary pokemon all the time. She'd tell me that Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos would always watch over us. That if anything happened to Kanto, they would move to defend the people."
[break][break]
The child in her had always wished to keep that hope alive, but she had always known that legendaries were creatures motivated by the benefits they'd gain. After all, kindness was almost always what got them killed by the hands of the incorrigible, a willingness to believe in mankind ending up with knives in their backs.
[break][break]
"She'd talk a lot about the stars... taught me how to use them to find my way home if I ever got lost in the wild." Her finger lifts to the sky as if led by the gentle grasp of another. "Find the brightest star and follow it North. North is where home lies."
[break][break]
But now home is no more. It's a sentiment left unsaid in the wake of overflowing memories.
[break][break]
"Pa was the one who taught me how to make explosives. The bigger, the better, especially when we were making our own fireworks..." It's strange how easily the words slip off her tongue, the bitterness in her mouth growing as she turns her attention to the horizon. "Nowadays, I'm not really allowed in any workshop, so I have to make do when creating explosives of my own."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 0:25:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah, that makes it worse. You feel like you lack that closure." Chu-e also knew this from experience. Sometimes you didn't get to say goodbye. Sometimes you didn't even know that the last time you smiled at them or gave them a kiss on the cheek would be the last time you saw them forever. It wasn't fair and it sucked. It felt horrible.

"In Unova, there's the area where it gets really hot and causes wildfires. So there are places that burn down every year or so. But, after it's all over, those areas thrive. They build up on everything left behind in the ashes of it." His Dedenne ran over, tugging at his pants leg and dropping a gaudy, golden ring at his feet.

"That's kind of where you're at now. You've been burned down to nothing. It shouldn't have happened that way, but you have a choice now. You can come back from this stronger than you ever could have been before. You can thrive."

He leans over and picks up the ring, turns it over in his hands. It's charred, so he clicks his tongue before putting it in his pocket.

"We got a hit. I'll call in the Grunts to collect what's left." He offered his hand to her, if was inclined to take it. "I can get you the good shit. Let's go build something your parents would have been proud of."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 2:38:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
no more tears

After the fire, new maps are drawn. Nothing to cry for, new dreams are born. If she were to return to the ruins of her old home, would there be flowers growing? Would people have begun to rebuild it without a clue of what had transpired on those ashen grounds? Though she sucks a sharp breath in, there's something about his words that slips through the cracks of her stony heart, something about the way he tells her she has a choice that makes her chest ache so.
[break][break]
Promise me.
[break][break]
She turns her gaze away from , her attention latching onto the return of Inari and Fizz as they immediately rush for her arms. So it seems that they've found something, but not someone huh? Not every fairytale has a happy ending but the ones written in stories are just the beginnings of untold tales. Hurriedly burying her face into her sleeves, Eris tries her best to suppress any hiccups as she takes in a deep breath. Then, she finally looks up to Chu-e and reaches out with shaky hands.
[break][break]
Promise me that you're not lying.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 3:44:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: