he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
Ice Bucket Challenge [D/W]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 2:23:34 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Hearing the man's name brought a small chuckle from out his chapped lips. How ironic. "I'm Ezra." He responded before slipping the vulpix into his newly prepared home. Then, with a small huff, Ezra lifted himself off the ground and dusted off the remnants of gravel from his knees. "I can totally print these out by the way. I'm thinking they'll come out prettyyy sweet."

As two continued to converse, Sol mewed softly and began to approach the Meowstic, Curiosity sparkled in her eyes as she circled around him, her head slightly tilted. As she did so, another pair of Pokémon had emerged from their surroundings, just as threating as the last. "I think you're a Pokémon magnet." Ezra laughed with a small head shake. Unlike before, he didn't really interact with the incoming Pokémon, and simply allowed them to waddle their way around them.

SolrockLunatone

skipping

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 6:53:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The chuckle seems to go unnoticed for the ranger as for him reading others doesn't come easy to him. Though as he waits for them to get back up Razz seems to ponder about the offer. Not really sure if he was willing to pay for it, well if they wanted payment for it at is. "Ummm sure...? What will it cost?" he questions finally as he knows Salem would love to have a few of the pictures. Once up Salem would definitely go and pounce on Ezra and go onto their shoulder seemingly wanting to ask about the pictures he's taken. [break][break]

With the pokemon coming by Slate seems eager about it at first, but only to see puny pokemon which makes the bug cross his arms. How dare this place insults him by giving him baby pokemon to fight. Next time though. "Me? Not really Though I think its because I've been coming here daily for awhile, so maybe the pokemon around are getting more used to people. This might be the best time for you to be taking pictures at least"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Duo Wild | Ice + Ground

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 23:04:37 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NINCADA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 16:33:21 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

"Cost?" While it was completely understandable to associate the service with a fee, it still took Ezra by surprise, as he had no intention of charging the guy. Having a nice, non threatening conversation is worth a few extra bucks to print out a gift. Especially for someone who's spending so much time surrounded by...Rockets Grunts. Yuck. "Nahnahnah, don't worry about that. I'm the one offering." The man smiled as Salem pounced onto his shoulder. Small Pokémon really were the cutest. "Besides, I need to pay you for accompanying me out here. Seems like I would've been swarmed by Pokémon if I had come alone!"

Brown eyes glancing towards the two wandering Pokémon, a small sigh slipped from his lips. Another duo he didn't quite care for. Ah well. Looking back at Razz, an idea popped in his brain, evoking a small grin. "Since we're out here, would you want to play a quick game? I could honestly use the company-- photography can be prettyyy boring after a while."

SolrockLunatone

skipping

[/quote]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 20:03:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 7:44:42 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I..." Razz was going to protest at first but decided against it. They were offering and even gave an excuse as to why so he should just accept. Which again he knew Salem would like it so he may as well. "Uhh sure it really isn't a problem, I'm a ranger so helping others with pokemon is sort of what I do," he explained lightly. Salem just gives the other a bit of 'your welcome' gesture as unlike his trainer he wasn't one to dismiss thanks. [break][break]

Meanwhile Slate was looking around, seeing if there was anything that they could play with. Once it found another bug they seemed excited to try and challenge it. Pumping his chest the Heracross attacks without prompt making the Nincada panic and fly away. After another attack to avoid the beetle pokemon Razz brings his hand to his mouth to give a loud long whistle. Said whistle brought the large beetle to a halt as it seemed to give his trainer a pout. [break][break]

Having seen the trainer's power of being able to stop the large bug with mealy a whistle the Nincada flies over to them. Arms extending up and down as it trying to say something. Maybe they wanted to be strong too? "You think you can keep up with training?" he ask them with a small chuckle as the bug seems hesitant at first as it looked back at the evil beetle that tried hunting them. Before turning back at the human with a nod before Razz tapped his pokeball at them to see them disappear in a red light.[break][break]

After the attempt to see if his pokeball would ding Razz stands up right again to look back at the photographer as Razz tilt's his head in some confusion. "Game? Ummm sure what do you have in mind? Though I warn you I'm not very good with games" [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 2:22:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROSMOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WIDE GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]RAZZ CAUGHT NINCADA!

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 15:25:26 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Ezra's lips quirked up into a small grin. "Don't worry, it's just for some light fun." He moved forward, camera in hand, ready to snap some more shots of the environment. Searching, his eyes scanned the area as they walked, moving up and down each rock they came across, ready for any chance to snap a shot of something...anything interesting.

"So," He began to say, his voice light and feathery, like that of an excited child. "The game's called 'True Story'. Basically, in one sentence, one of us has to explain some kind of experience we've had. It can be true or fake, doesn't really matter too much, cause the other person's objective is to ask follow-up questions. Then, after 10 questions are asked, the other person has to guess if it's a true or fake story." There wasn't anything too special about this game he suggested - it was simply a way to connect to someone while also distracting each other from the mundanity of the cavern. Ezra had played it a couple of times in the past, usually with strangers, and it always brought out a different side of the other.

After giving out his explanation, a blur of white caught his eyes, causing him to pause in place. Half expecting what it could be, the trainer turned to his left, a glint apparent in his eyes. "Sol, Psybeam." The words dripped out of his mouth with ease and the Espeon immediately sprung into action. With a jump, the carbuncle Pokémon released a beam of psychic energy at the angelic Pokemon, severely wounding it. While it was flailing in the air, Ezra swiftly reached into this pocket and threw out one of his spare poke balls.

Then, he turned back to Razz, smiling. "So, you down?"

SolrockLunatone

capture attempt onnnnn Frosmoth

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 23:05:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

excited about the picture that was going to be sent to them Salem decided to finally stop bugging the other as he jumped back toward his trainer for now before passing him up and going toward Slate to see what the large bug was doing. The meowstic having fun with just sitting on the other's head as Slate seemed to want pokemon worthy of battle. And apparently the phanpy wasn't not one of them, so they'll continued their search while they allowed their trainer to be awkward. [break][break]

Awkward as it Razz could only his tilt his head at the other in some confusion as he isn't sure he understands the game fully. "Why ask the questions if you're guessing?" he seems confused about it. Seems like even games like this he wasn't very savvy at but he was willing to give it a shot. "Uhhh sure how about you go first to give an exsample?"

[break][break]

[break][break][break][break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 3:33:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. RIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCREEN CLEANER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ALLY SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 20:49:44 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Ezra chuckled at Raz's obvious confusion. "Don't worry, you'll pick it up pretty quick," Casually moving forward, the duo continued to explore Shoal cave for all it's worth. Bits and pieces of time were even dedicated to look into each nook and cranny spotted, as you never know what laid in store for those with a knack for adventuring. And, in today's case, those possible rewards were all Ezra needed right now.

Moving forward, Ezra's eyes slowly drifted back onto Raz, a clear glint of excitement shimmering in them. "Okay, so," He began, a wide smile spread across his face, "Whenever I used take a bath, I would dump a cup of pasta into the hot tub water, so I could have a mid-bath snack." Another chuckle escaped his lips moments after he told his story. But, besides that slip, no other hints laid across his face. "Now, you're allowed to ask me up to 10 questions about my story. Afterwards you have to guess whether it's real or fake."

SolrockLunatone

skipping

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 6:42:12 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

For now the ranger just nods at the other figuring that alright this should be something. For now he ignores any new pokemon as he knows Slate and Salem would do whatever they want with them as the game starts. And already Razz is almost regretting his choice of saying yes to this because what? Noodles in bath water? The confusion he has on his face should hopefully be clear even with half of it covered. [break][break]

"Why?" yes he was going to use that as his first question because that seemed so wrong in many ways. Though as he scratches the top of his head he tries to think for a bit. [break][break]

"Ummm was this as a kid?" because thats the only way this would make sense[break]
"Did your parents allow that?" were they in on it too?[break]
"Why pasta?" there was no way that bath water was hot enough to cook that[break]
"That's unsanitary," its a statement and he is judging you, Razz will count as a question[break]
"No.." another statement he'll keep in the questions counting. [break]
"And finally I guess what would even give you the idea?" [break][break]

Its not all ten but he's just confused.

[break][break]

[break][break][break][break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 0:25:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BALTOY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COSMIC POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST