Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 0:33:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
I want to eat this.

The thought was quickly forced from Chu-e's head as soon as it crossed it. He paused in the task of dusting off the shards of some fossil, face twisted in bewilderment at himself and disgust at the logistics of what would happen if he actually picked up the piece of fossil and popped it into his mouth. It would taste like dirt. His mouth would get gritty and uncomfortable and if he tried to bite into it, it was still a rock. Arceus, ever since the Space Rock incident it was like he had developed Pica or something. It was annoying.

Sighing, he placed the brush down and stood up to stretch. He had come here to see if he could swipe a few of the smaller fossils but so far he hadn't found anything too interesting. Shame. Looked like it was just community service for no reason today.

- mission
-
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 2:11:13 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Nothing.” Rowan sighed, tossing an uncovered rock behind his back out of frustration. Mistral shifted suddenly in his hood and let out an annoyed trill as the chunk of earth nearly struck him in the head, forcing a small laugh out of the trainer. “Sorry, mate.” It had been hours since he started looking for fossils with the Piplup, hoping to come across something valuable that would give him some sort of income for the first time since coming to Hoenn. Rowan still had a reserve of money he’d brought with him from Galar, but that wouldn’t last forever and he didn’t exactly have any sort of job lined up. Research labs and professors tended to pay well for in-tact specimens, though that involved actually finding one first. “Let’s keep going, maybe we’ll have more luck further down.”

Continuing down the rocky path that led further into Meteor Falls, Rowan couldn’t help but notice that someone else seemed to have a similar idea. They appeared to be inspecting the rubble before them with a strange look on their face, almost as though they were contemplating eating the rocks. “I hope you aren’t planning on sticking those in your mouth.” Rowan finally spoke up as the stranger stood up and stretched, crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face. “I don’t think fossils are worth as much covered in drool.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 3:47:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When he was spoken to, Chu-e turned to face .

"How did you know?" The question was startled out of him and seemed genuine. But he had to be joking... right? Right??

Sighing, Chu-e ended up glancing back down at the handful of fossil chips he had unearthed before reaching down to grab them. "If you're here to find something cool, this area is a bust, I think. All the cool stuff got snapped up already." he sounded almost morose. Almost. But he at least offered a small grin and a hand to Rowan. "Ji-Hoon Ki. Nice to meet you." The fossil chips were shoved in his pocket.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 20:47:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I didn’t…” Rowan began, his amused smirk growing wider as the stranger painted himself into a corner. “...until you just admitted to it.” Consuming rocks was strange, though it was far from the strangest thing he’d seen in his short nineteen years on this planet, especially since coming to Hoenn. “I sort of figured that to be the case.” Rowan sighed nearly in tandem with the stranger, turning over a rock with his shoe only to find wet dirt and worms underneath. “Seems like this place was picked clean before we even got here, doesn’t it?” Disappointing, but there wasn’t anything he could do about it now.

The offer of a handshake was reciprocated, not finding any reason to distrust this individual, actually finding them quite friendly, albeit odd. “Rowan Wrynn.” Rowan introduced himself in kind, offering a kind smile with the pleasantry. “Nice to meet you as well.” Placing hands on his hips, Rowan did a quick survey of their surroundings. “Guess I'm on to Plan B then, see if there are any dragon Pokémon around to snatch up.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 20:57:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"They probably got all scared off with the fighting." Chu-e said ominously. He leaned in a bit, lowering his voice as if whispering dark knowledge with . "See, the meteorite scientists uncovered some fossils, so the fossil scientists are all pissy cause the meteorite scientists damaged them. It's been a turf war all day. Hilarious."

Jerking his thumb down one of the corridors, where more equipment could be seen set up, he snorted. "Wanna help me put these fossil pieces over there? Everyone else is on lunch. I've been stirring this pot all morning." Because if Chu-e was going to be doing charity work at this point, he may as well see how much trouble he could cause.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 20:44:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“They were fighting over the location? Yikes.” Rowan couldn’t imagine a nerdier affair than what would have been the scene of a battle between the meteorite researchers and the fossil scientists. “Guess that plan is fucked too, then.” A dejected sigh escaped his lips as it seemed like coming all the way out here to Meteor Falls wasn’t worth the trouble after all, already knowing that Mistral was pouting about the fruitless journey without needing to glance behind him into the hood.

“Sure, why not.” Rowan offered with a shrug, looking towards the corridor that Ji-Hoon had indicated. “Might as well make my trip out here actually worth something.” Since the opportunity to collect fossils or run into dragon-type Pokemon had been ruined by the scientists, he might as well indulge in getting some petty revenge with the stranger. “What’s the plan?” He asked with a devious grin.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 4:59:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Weeeeell...." Chu-e emptied his pockets, offering a collection of very tiny meteorite shards as well as some type of scientific device to the other. "I was going to spread these all around the archeologist's tents and hide this in plain sight of the... meteorologists? Is that what meteor scientists are called?"

He paused, lifted a finger up to his chin to think, then shrugged.

"And I have some fossil pieces and one of the fossil things in this pocket. Make them think the other side is trying to sabotage. I really want to see these nerds get into a fist fight."

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 4:40:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Pretty devious, Ji-hoon.” Rowan stepped forward and scooped up the meteorite shards before grabbing the scientific device, slightly surprised to find they were warm to the touch despite being inert. “Seeing as they were already fighting over territory, it shouldn't take much to set them off.” There was a moment where he considered if this was more childish than necessary, causing chaos simply because they’d prevented him from getting anything out of this excursion, but that quickly passed.

“Operation: Nerd Fight has commenced.”
Rowan responded with a small smirk, jogging away from Ji-hoon towards the encampment where the Archeologists had set up their equipment. It didn’t take long to plant the evidence that would frame them for sabotage, even having enough shards left over to stash some in his own belongings. They were pretty cool and they came from space, don’t judge. “You done, over there?” Rowan called out in a hushed voice towards his partner in crime, hoping they’d been able to succeed in planting the fossils.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 6:12:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Hell yeah" With in on the plan, Chu-e took his own little scientific doodad and the pieces of fossil in this pocket out and spread them out liberally on the counters. It was like the breadcrumbs left behind from a rat. A bag of chips, open and waiting, lay on the table, giving him pause. Were those Salt and Vinegar? Maybe just one....

He paused, head jerking to the entrance at movement. After a moment, he sighed, relaxed, saw it was just a Cleffa who was peering into the cavern before running off.

"All done!" He called out to Rowan, popping what had been into his hand in his mouth. He froze. While it had been a chip... it was a fossil piece. He made a face, unsure what to do or how to react, because it was fucking bitter to start but also because he had just shoved a fossil in his mouth in front of someone else.

He gave Rowan a panicked look before opening his mouth and letting the fossil fall out, noting a distinct and off-putting sweetness after it left his.

A deep breath.

"ANYWAYBYE."

And he was out of the cavern, before he could even enjoy the chaos he had just helped to cause.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 3:05:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan could only watch with abject confusion as Ji-hoon popped the piece of fossil into his mouth as though it was candy, with no hesitation and no regard for the fact that someone else was standing before them. “I…” There were no words that would have been appropriate for the situation, it was without a doubt the strangest thing he’d seen in his entire twenty years of existence. “...does it taste...good?” It couldn’t possibly, but there had to be some justification for them doing it...right?

The fossil tumbled out of their mouth much like a dog would do to something distasteful, watching the panic grow on Ji-hoons face as he just realized what he’d done. “You...okay?” With a single utterance, his partner in crime took off in a full sprint out of the cavern, leaving a bewildered Rowan behind. “What the fuck was that?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
forbidden candy
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 5:30:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: