4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Swimming In Darkness [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 3:46:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The tips of her fingers slid the paper back over to her side of the desk, and she briefly glanced his signature before stowing the paper away in a drawer. To his gratitude for her ‘sharing’, she responded with a simple, “Sure.” The cigarette was stamped out and the ashtray was placed in the same drawer before she slid it shut.

He was right about the two heads. She very much enjoyed working with other clever minds on the submarine. They tended to be the only people she could tolerate for long periods of time.

What now? Good question.

“Well. Depends.” She laced her fingers together, propped on elbows and furrowed her brow at him. “I’m going to hypnotize you. We could do it here, but it might be safer to go down the hall. There are beds and you wouldn’t have to risk falling out of the chair.” Shrug. “Up to you.”

If he agreed, they would leave down the hall, the Houndoom remaining behind to guard the office. Several labs down would be a room with a few cots off to the side of various equipment.

If the chair was fine, then, well, cool. No need to leave.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 18:03:44 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies
I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
I’VE GOT NEWS COMING, I’VE SEEN IT ALL FROM THE START. I KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP’EM, BURIED DEEP INSIDE. NO, YOU CAN’T HIDE YOUR SECRETS AND LIES.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Sleeping in a cot sounded a lot better than a chair. "Safety first." he joked, rising from his seat. Loveless hopped onto his shoulder as he exited the room.

[break][break]

The walk down the hall filled Killian's chest with anticipation. Each step closer to their destination pumped excitement through his veins. Was it going to be as bad as Lulu suggested? Would he live to regret this? Maybe, maybe not. He was eager to find out one way or the other.

[break][break]

Killian sat down sideways on the edge of the nearest bed. Blue eyes glanced up at Lulu, eager to begin.

[break][break]

"So, how's this work? Need me to count to ten or does Darkrai come out and sing me a lullaby."

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Does this make us friends?
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 2:38:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

As the three left the room, Djall the Houndoom went to shut the door again with his big nose. He then padded over to Lulu’s desk with the click of nails, and hopped up into her chair—just like he wasn’t supposed to. What she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.

A few labs down, they found themselves amongst empty cots. When Killian took his seat, the hunger began rising in her again. It was instinctual. She needed dreams like she needed food, sleep. More than sleep, even. It was a lifeforce. Without feeding on dreams, she became sluggish. The INSOMNIA began to get to her.

“Thought you wanted to experience avatar powers.” she responded. The color of her eyes began to desaturate and glow, and a pool of shadow swirled beneath them, licking up at the bottom of the cot. Her gaze would become more entrancing by the moment, digging into the workings of his mind too early, as her HYPNOSIS was still difficult to control. Her craving only intensified as the gates began to open for her.

“I’m going to put you to sleep, and consume your dreams. You’ll experience terrible nightmares. Eventually, you’ll wake up.” Fingers crossed, eh?  “Look into my eyes.”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 13:29:52 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman5"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman5-title"]
Exit Light[break]Enter Night
Exit Light[break]Enter Night

[attr="class","morhuman5-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-subtitle"]
Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, pray the Lord my soul to take.

[attr="class","morhuman5-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman5-icon"]

TW[break]
Abuse & Drug Use

[break]

Killian's not sure when he fell asleep.

[break][break]

One moment, he's listening to Lulu talk, speechless as her eyes glow and shadows envelop the floor. The next, he's staring into desaturate blackish-green irises when suddenly everything around him darkens.

[break][break]

For a moment, it's only him and her alone in a void of darkness. "Lulu?" he questions, but the woman doesn't respond. She's motionless, a statue with unflinching features. He waves a hand in front of her face. No response. A voice calls out from the emptiness behind him.

[break][break]

"And this one I bred especially for you." feminine, soften-spoken, and kind.

[break][break]

Immediately, Killian's head turns to look over his shoulder. The expression on his face is somewhere between surprise and grief. It's been years, but he'd recognize that voice regardless. "Mom? You can't be-" the cot vanishes, and he falls into the abyss below.

[break][break]

He's sinking, falling - faster and faster. There's barely enough time to panic before the scene changes.

[break][break]

Slam

[break][break]

Killian hits the carpet face first with heavy force. "Ugh." groaning, he pushes himself to his knees and looks ahead. All the color in his face drains, but not for the reason you'd think. Before him, clean and healthy is his mother. She's looking right at him with honey brown eyes brimming with life. Long black hair hangs down to her back and frames her face elegantly.

[break][break]

Blue eyes scan the room - red leather couch, matching recliner in the corner with a missing handle, a coffee and end table lined with figurines of Eevee and its evolutions. All of it framed by bright white walls covered in pictures. It's the figures more than anything that makes Killian realize where he is.

[break][break]

His childhood home.

[break][break]

"Isn't she cute, Killian?" cradled inside his mother's arms is a Pokemon. She steps forward and leans down to show him. Freshly hatched, a baby Eevee purrs as it sleeps.

[break][break]

"I guess, but I thought you said the Pokemon was gonna be cool? Like, a Dratini or Larvitar. The kind a champion would use." the voice comes from Killian, but his lips haven't moved. It sounds younger and more energetic. His mother looks hurt for a second but smiles. Wiggling a finger at him, she laughs, and Killian's heart sinks inside his chest.

[break][break]

It's been more than a decade since he's heard that laugh, even longer since he's heard it so full of warmth and joy. The sound is enough to bring him to tears. What's going on? Weren't these supposed to be nightmares? Not good dreams of distant memories.

[break][break]

The shadows at the edge of the room creep closer, and again the scene shifts. It's the same house, but a different room at another point in time. Killian stands, too distracted by the young boy cowering on the tiled floor to worry about anything else. The boy's knees are pressed against his chest, hands covering his ears to block out the sound of yelling from the other room.

[break][break]

The knot in Killian's chest tightens.

[break][break]

"Listen, I promise I'll have the money soon. A week at the most, I swear." his mother's voice again. "I-I know this is the third time, but money's so -" a thunderous slap echos from outside. The boy flinches at the sound, sobbing into his knees.

[break][break]

"I don't want to be here. I don't want to remember this." Killian mutters, stepping back only to fall. Again, the darkness consumes him as the world changes. He's in his living room again, but it's barren of most anything aside from the couch and coffee table. The once white walls are stained yellow from smoke. Trash alongside used needles and other filth litters the floor.

[break][break]

In front of him on the couch, his mother lays with a needle in her arm. Her pale, almost porcelain skin is drenched in sweat. Brown eyes are glazed over and barely aware. All the warmth drained from them and replaced with an aloof coldness. If not for the slow rise and fall of her chest, you'd think her dead.

[break][break]

It's a sight he hasn't thought about in ages yet could never forget. Tighter the knot squeezes around his heart. "It's a dream, Killian. A nightmare of the past, it can't hurt you." part of him doesn't believe that's true. Part of him is so afraid of what's to come that it's screaming for him to wake up. He doesn't hear it over the sound of his hubris. So confident is he that he can steel himself for the horrors ahead.

[break][break]

How foolish of him to underestimate Lulu's power.

[break][break]

His mother's body jerks to life and grasps his wrists before he can move. Killian's heart pounds against his chest, and he attempts to yank his hands away. Clammy palms only grip him tighter, but he manages to break free, stumbling back and falling to the floor.

[break][break]

"She's just going to leave you again, you know that, right?" cold and callous, his mother's voice echoes around him. She's leaning halfway off the couch, leering at him with empty eyes and a frown. "Your precious Lex (). You didn't really believe her when she said she wouldn't, did you? Come on, Killian. You're smarter than that. You know how people really are. They're only out for themselves. She wanted to lock you up next to Kaito and throw away the key." like a snake, his mother slithered down the couch. His nails dug into the carpet as he pulled himself back and away.

[break][break]

"The only reason she hasn't kicked you to curve is that you're useful to her. Once you help her get rid of Kaito for good, she'll be done with you."

[break][break]

His back hit the wall.

[break][break]

"That's even if you could get rid of him. All those connections, and you can't make one man disappear? Pathetic. You're failing her just like you failed me. It's no wonder she doesn't really love you."

[break][break]

With nowhere to run, Killian watched the elongated body of his mother snake across the carpet to him.

[break][break]

"No one will ever love you. You're unloveable, Killian. It's why she left and sent you to jail. It's why I chose the drugs over you."

[break][break]

"You're powerless."

[break][break]

"Weak."

[break][break]

"A failure."

[break][break]

"Loveless."

[break][break]

Something primal takes control of him that forces his knees against his chest. A dam breaks inside of him as his mother continues to taunt him. It's overwhelming. He feels small and worthless with every word. Desperate to block out the sound of her voice, he covers his ears. But he can still hear her speaking inside his head.

[break][break]

Sobbing, like a child on the floor - he looks into his mother's eyes, and with two words, shatters completely.

[break][break]

[break]

---

[break][break]

A week of unending nightmares passes, but for Killian, it might as well have been a lifetime. He awakens not in the cot where he'd first fallen asleep but in the infirmary. It's the sound of an IV drip and a nurse talking next to him that stirs him from his slumber. His vision is blurry as his eyes open. Rigid muscles refuse to budge despite his attempts to move them. Dryly, he calls out to the person nearby.

[break][break]

"A..awake."

[break][break]

Immediately, the nurse stops what she's doing and goes to find Lulu.

[attr="class","morhuman5-bot-1"]

notes about this post

uh this was really long and I'm sorry.
[attr="class","morhuman5-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman5]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman5-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman5-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman5-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman5-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; }.morhuman5-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#bd9fc9;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; }.morhuman5-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman5-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman5-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman5-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman5-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman5-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman5-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman5-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman5-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman5-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman5-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman5-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12x Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman5-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman5-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman5-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman5-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 0:39:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: