[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
I’VE GOT NEWS COMING, I’VE SEEN IT ALL FROM THE START. I KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP’EM, BURIED DEEP INSIDE. NO, YOU CAN’T HIDE YOUR SECRETS AND LIES.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Small pockets of Rocket grunts dotted the courtyard. Some conversed, discussing their recent successes or made plans for their next mission. Others observed the subaquatic view and oceanic Pokemon that passed above their heads. Then there was Killian, too focused on the phone floating in front of him to do either.[break][break]

The info broker sat comfortably near the middle of the courtyard. His legs crossed as he scrolled through his messages. Most of them were images of pages from an old book he'd had his people in Johto send him. Its subject was legendary Pokemon, but he'd yet to find anything of note. Killian doubted he would from the start. That's why he'd asked to introduce him to . [break][break]

Gavin had the Lugia, info on Shadow Pokemon, things Killian wanted - no, needed to know. Lucky for him that Lex had some sort of mentor relationship with the guy. The two were supposed to be meeting him here. Assuming that Gavin wasn't busy with...whatever it was that he did.[break][break]

Killian shot Lex a text.[break][break]

"Was he too busy?"

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I suck at starting threads.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 11:53:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
As luck would have it, Gavin would arrive mere moments after fired off his text. Unaware as to its contents or the other's assumption that he might have stood them up, the underboss cracks a sleep-stiff neck and lifts a hand in greeting.

"Decker."

They've never been properly acquainted, but Gavin had done the barest minimum of research before coming to the meeting.

"Have you heard from Lex?"

Amber eyes scour the courtyard as if searching for the missing party.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 2:47:12 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex had just finished up a meeting with before heading towards the submarine’s courtyard to meet and . Dutifully, she stopped at the bar and eased the anxiety with a shot of whiskey. That’s what made her almost late. Being on this sub gave her more anxiety than she wanted to admit . . . especially after the whole Genesect incident. It was a miracle Killian talked her back onto it. Well, maybe not that much of a miracle considering it was him.

Her pocket vibrated with Killian’s text but she didn’t bother to reach for it. Lex could only assume it was him asking where she was considering it had turned to their appointed meeting time. Impatient, beautiful man.

Her sixth sense always seemed to know exactly where he was. When she entered the courtyard, her amber eyes fell on his figure, a blonde standing before him.

“Gavin,” she smiled on her approach, giving the Underboss a courteous nod, “I hope I didn’t miss anything,” her gaze shifted to Killian, the same warm look settled on her face she always had when he was around.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 19:56:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 7:37:01 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

I’VE GOT NEWS COMING, I’VE SEEN IT ALL FROM THE START. I KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP’EM, BURIED DEEP INSIDE. NO, YOU CAN’T HIDE YOUR SECRETS AND LIES.

Killian lifted his head from his phone at the sound of his last name. At first, he wasn't sure who to expect. Not many people in Rocket knew who Killian even was. He smiled, however, upon realizing who it was. "You've got excellent timing. I just sent Lex a text asking about you." it was almost spooky. [break][break]

"Oh, and please, just call me Killian." he'd never been a big fan of using surnames during meetings like this. They made things feel less personal.[break][break]

His smile grew once Lex arrived. "We're just wrapping up, actually." Killian teased, "Should have gotten here sooner." he chuckled. "I'm kidding. Gavin only got here a few moments ago." Killian cleared his throat as he finished speaking. His smile faded into a serious expression.[break][break]

"Jokes aside - it's a pleasure to meet you, Gavin. From what Lex has told me, you're the man to speak to when it comes to Shadow Pokemon." it was nice to be direct for once. Usually, Killian's meetings had him slinging lies and half-truths.[break][break]

"If you were willings - I was hoping you might share what you know with me."

notes about this post

^^

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 20:38:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Killian." There a strange smile on the lips of the underboss, a faraway look that suggests he's thinking of something else. It vanishes as quick as it had appeared, and he nods. "All right."

No sooner has he asked after her than appears; Gavin plays along with 's jest, his now-serious expression never wavering.

It only intensifies when Decker brings up shadow Pokémon. His gaze reflects approval as he inclines his head. "I know a good deal, and I would be happy to impart whatever knowledge I can. Where would you like to start? What's piqued your interest in them?"
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 4:26:49 GMT

Just finishing up? Her lips pulled into a tight frown with a suspicious narrowing of her eyes. She could see through his bullshit like fine crystal. It helped to know she wasn’t even late, just annoyingly on time. She was surprised to see play along with it. Apparently, they must have hit it off, “Ha, ha, very funny,” her words dripped with sarcasm. It didn’t help that she didn’t want to be on this sub in the first place. Arms crossed across her chest, a defensive stance that warns she wasn’t too keen on the teasing.

dove right into the subject at hand. Shadow Pokemon. That and Legendaries had been an annoyingly obsessive topic since the organization’s meeting on the remote beach. Lex remained silent, glancing from Gavin to Killian, eager to see what piqued his interest most (not that she didn’t already know). He had only asked to meet the Shadow Gardevoir countless times since the beach. Lex had remained stubbornly resistant to his request, wanting to make sure she had control before putting him at risk.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 23:52:00 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Lex was in a sour mood. Not that Killian could blame her, she had almost gone down with the submarine. He appreciated the fact she was even here at all. He'd cool it with the teasing.

[break][break]

His arms cross, "The best place to start would be at the beginning, I suppose. How exactly are they made? It can't be an easy process, this 'shadowfication' or whatever it's called." it was the thing he was most curious about. He doubted Gavin would share the precise details. Those were probably too important to let just anyone know.

[break][break]

"As for what interests me about them? It's the fact that up until recently, I had no idea they existed. I don't like not knowing things." Killian nodded to Lex.

[break][break]

"Just ask Lex. She'll tell you that it drives me it crazy too."

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 15:56:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
seems bothered by the needling; Gavin doesn't apologize, but acknowledges her disgruntlement in the back of his mind and endeavors to lay off.

"Are you asking how they're made in the wild, or how Rocket recreates the process?" It's a rhetorical question; Gavin answers both branches without pause for reply. "It's believed to be a result of Ultra Beast toxin, most commonly that of Nihilego. The Beast that looks a bit like a Tentacool, if you're unfamiliar with the name." It was hard not to know of their appearance, at least, given that one of them had possessed the commissioner and used her to try and kill everyone. Hoenn was wild. "As for how Rocket does it, well..."

His lips purse, almost a smile, but it's bitter. "We don't know."

Much to the dismay of the underboss, the shadow laboratory had run out of juice. The process designed by Klaussner and Fowl had been kept top secret, and they'd yet to figure out its recreation.

"But I'm working on it," he adds, shrugging. "It's not an easy process, and they're quite rare."

He was, therefore, very proud of his collection.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 18:46:27 GMT

“The wild?” Lex couldn’t help but look a bit surprised. She wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed but she definitely didn’t know there was a wild “version” of Shadow Pokemon, “Your shadow pokemon with the dark crystals, are those wild types?” she recalled the Sandslash, Roserade, and Aerodactyl from when Gavin taught her about the Gardevoir. The fact that hers didn’t have black crystals is what made her assume it must be different.

“Besides appearance, is there a . . . strength or ability difference between the wild ones and artificial?” Look at Lex being intrigued and asking questions.

Lex was also surprised to hear that Rocket didn’t actually know how they made their own Shadow Pokemon, “Huh,” she grunted, brows pinched in thought. With Rocket’s scientific resources and the caliber of the scientists themselves, she assumed they’d have some sort of idea.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 11:25:18 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Gavin's answers, if you can call them that, only raise more questions. One of which is already on the tip of Killian's tongue. Before he can get it out, Lex beats him to the punch. He smiles, happy that a little bit of himself has rubbed off on her.

[break][break]

"Dark crystals?" it's the first he's heard of such a thing. Ultra Beasts, on the other hand? He's more than a little familiar with them. Killian leans back into his chair, fingers templing together in thought. "Interesting." he mutters, "Is Nihilego still around?" he suspects the answer is no.

[break][break]

His smile fades, "You don't know? That's a little disappointing." part of him wants to accuse the man of lying. How could Rocket's shadow expert be ignorant of their creation process? It's hard to believe.

[break][break]

Regardless, Killian chooses to take the man at his word. Shifting the topic to something that will hopefully prove more fruitful.

[break][break]

"Your Luiga, it's clearly a Shadow Pokemon. Did Nihilego corrupt it as well, or did Rocket do it themsleves?"

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 15:20:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Wild in the sense that they weren't created in a lab," he amends, at 's surprise. "It's not a natural process by any means."

He can see the crystalline beast when he closes his eyes, sometimes. He thinks of it swallowing the light until there's nothing left.

"They are a particular anomaly that is unfortunately classified." Because he didn't want to share his traumatic experience with the whole of Rocket, if he could help it. "Just know that they're different from both lab and 'wild' sorts, and that Rocket isn't responsible for their... corruption."

seems intrigued by the crystals, and so Gavin pulls out a capsule and lets his Roserade into the verdant courtyard. In place of petals, one of its flowers forms as a black blossom of dark shards.

"There's more than one," he says of Nihilego, "but it's been a long time since I've seen one."

His lips purse at Killian's disdain. "To myself, as well, I assure you."

As he expected it would, the subject shifts to Lugia. He feels in his chest a protective surge.

"Nihilego," he replies, curt. "Rocket rescued it."
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 6:01:24 GMT

Lex simply nodded in understand as Gavin clarified the differences between the beasts. It made her wonder if there were more Shadow Pokemon out there besides the ones that Rocket controlled. If there were, she assumed they must have made an effort to acquire them.

She was surprised to see the sudden appearance of the Roserade. The corrupted pokemon’s dark crystals had a beautiful glow beneath the courtyard’s natural light. She took a moment to admire the unique pokemon this close. Lex envied Gavin’s confidence to casually release his Shadow Pokemon like this. Obviously, it came with experience which she was sorely lacking at the moment.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 9:46:38 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Much like Lex, Killian admires the Roserade as its released. Taking note of the dark shards that construct the flowers of its arm. The change is fascinating and entices him to learn more.

[break][break]

He lifts his eyes away from the creature as Gavin speaks. The blonde's lips are pursed, and his disappointment sounds genuine. "I can see that." he replies, "With so many of them already at your disposal, you must be eager to make more." and Killian understands why.

[break][break]

"Rescued it from where?"

notes about this post

^^

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Three's Company [S|C]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 19:54:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"They bend easily to my influence, now."

There's twisted pride in his tone, in his eyes as he watches the corrupted Roserade sway as if in an intangible breeze. The aggression such Pokémon were known for is absent under his patron's power.

Power. Intoxicating, dangerous. understands.

"Beneath Sootopolis. I intend to focus efforts, there."