awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 1:35:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Fernando takes a glimpse at the icon before answering with a prompt, “no.” The logo doesn’t ring a bell. Sure, it’s nothing too impressive and bare polygons make up most trademarks but he can’t recall any with that distinct design. The fact that Razz follows up with an ominous statement doesn’t help.

What is it? Some kind of threat?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 1:48:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"In a sense," Razz responds as he takes back his phone for now as he take another look at it recalling the day, "A bit more than a week ago a colleague and I were sent to deal with a Pokémon causing problems for anyone coming close. Turns out Reshiram was out there in grief protecting their dead avatar, the person responsible for their death was wearing this symbol." [break][break]

There is a bit of sadness in his tone, whether that was his own or some of what Reshiram felt pouring into him he couldn't be sure. "They were also dead, burnt to crisp by the dragon so what information I have is little," Razz finally puts the phone away and looks back toward Fernondo, "The Reshiram told me they were chased making me believe that those who wear this symbol are after Avatars, so now that the League has announced several of them they could be in danger.[break][break]

Goes without saying yourself included."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 2:19:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hm,” Fernando hums between the wrinkles of his forehead. The only avatar killer he knows is himself. To suspect someone else capable of accomplishing such a task is worrying. Especially when he doesn’t know who the other party is. He can only assume their secrecy is mutual.

This changes some things. Send me the logo and I’ll look into it.”

It goes without saying, Fernando assumes Razz still has his number from their prior contracts. It’s rare for Fernando to give out his personal number but good help is hard to find. That should’ve been foreshadowing enough that today would eventually happen.

And what about Reshiram?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:45:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Thank you, but if you do find any information I would like to be informed about it," unlike before Razz is up front about something he wants for once. The Reshiram wanted answers and so did he, last thing he needed was to be kept in the dark. As Fernando seems to consider Razz tries to think a bit about it himself. Cause he knows what's coming up.[break][break]

"What does it change for you?" he can't help but wonder as he still considers everything. His biggest worry being that the CEO wouldn't be interested in sharing information of a possible group of avatar killers if he himself wasn't one. Razz didn't have plans to out himself today but if he wanted the details then.... Damn it. He bit his lip at the question he knew was coming, "They flew off and I haven't seen them since, but not before leaving their blessing." [break][break]

He feels like that doesn't need details.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 5:16:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Indeed.” Sharing is caring and Fernando’s not one to be selfish. Well, he is, but not to the extent of the League companions he’s left behind. “I’ll update you accordingly.

We don’t know who these people are or what they’re after. What if they were after the Legendary Pokemon themselves?” Food for thought and one Fernando bites into posthaste. “We’ll need to increase security around avatars and notify the League so they can work this out as well.

His eyes drift, loosening for a second, before settling back onto Razz’s.

Well, I’m glad Reshiram is safe. As for you, congratulations, welcome to the team.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 6:33:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Thank you very much," he nods in gratefulness, relief coming over him when he mentions of letting the league know about the threat. Good thing Razz knew one person in a high place who could get things done because he honestly wouldn't know what to do. He feels going out to each one he knew would seem odd, and just showing up to and telling her hey your avatars are in danger sounds extremely idiotic. "Always glad to know I went to someone who could actually do something with this information, I wouldn't know what to do." He's too low down the totem pole. [break][break]

He feels a tad uncomfortable under the other's look and congratulations. "I'm not really sure how safe they are, as I said I haven't seen them since that day and despite my practicing," Razz open his hand and a fire sparks but because his own internal panic about fire his hand shakes and the flame is quick to go out. His hand is still shaking, "I'm... not very good with it"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 16:33:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]All he can do is smile. The way his dimple peek out seem unnatural. The fluidity of his smile comes in many ways. There’s the fake one for cordial appearances, then the forced ones when people ask him to be more than a resting bitch face, and then the real one, well hidden by the difficulty Fernando has with displaying anything short of indifference. For Kingsman, it comes naturally. There are few that prove as useful and cooperative.

He is appreciative.

That’s what I’m here for. If you’re ever conflicted, you always have a second pair of ears in me.

And gratefulness is paid in spades. Especially if it means Fernando sprouts another flower on the extensive vine of his upcoming faction.

Naturally, but the fact they escaped is good enough considering the status of their previous avatar.” All that reaffirmation dies at the sight of Razz’s boon. That smile from earlier only grows.

It takes time and practice. You’re flexing a muscle you’ve never had before.” As if to demonstrate, he snaps his finger. On his whim, a coil of MISTY TERRAIN strings across the room in a single wisp. It almost seems alive in the way it squirms, swimming through the air in elaborate circles. It spins around Razz’s head before settling on his shoulder, condensing into a cottony cloud.

You must crawl before you can walk, Kingsman. That’s what the Aqua Initiative is made for, however, that comes with some stipulations. Should you prefer a more private method, my doors are open. They already have me training them.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 3:27:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Thank you sir, that's relieving honestly," talking to people wasn't a strong suit of his. He feels he'll always screw it up one way or the other. So in situations like this it did feel good to know there was someone for professional help like this. [break][break]

As Fernando talks about flexing an unknown muscle Razz does look up from his hand as the avatar summoned up his Misty Terrain with ease Razz could only wish for at this time. Though seeing the mist seeming to shape and move rather than spread naturally was fascinating. Truly the big difference between experience vs a newbie. [break][break]

"Doesn't signing up for that basically get you outed?" Razz questions though it wasn't one that really needed an answer. It was more that reminder of he very much didn't want the limelight "So if I take you up on that I'd prefer it be private, I think one aspect of it could be useful if creating it were easy"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 23:24:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Indeed.

It doesn’t take much to put one and one together. The ramifications of the Aqua Initiative are as clear as daylight. What they fail to see are the machination tucked inside, away from the limelight. Personally, he prefers it as such.

Naturally, what kind of role model would I be if I couldn’t help one of my upstanding employees?” It comes out playful, beholden with a chuckle, but it’s intention is to probe for his reaction.

Oh? And what aspect would that be?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 0:17:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"i-ah-uhh" he stutters at the playfulness flushing a bit in embarrassment due to the compliment that he honestly doesn't feel he deserves. "T-thank though I should probably do some some work for you before I could be called that" he admits though its clear he's appreciative, though embarrassed. [break][break]

Okay now he really needs to make this work. Show Fernando that he was worth what he was putting in. Another breath as he concentrates, Salem decides his trainer is calm enough again to move to the back of the chair and hand off there. As he's seen Razz practice the fire stuff, and he didn't want to be in front as he tried it. He closes and opens his hands a few times, a purple flame sparking and snuffing at two attempts before finally one shows up in his hand. Two more showing up at the corners of the room behind the CEO as he creates his Terrain of Truth. [break][break]

He huffs in exhaustion when he finally does it. His hand his shaking as the fire in his hand still made him nervous despite all he was feeling was a warmth. Whether or not its genius, or pure inexperience could be up for interpretation as the flames only surround Fernando. "So, think you can be fully honest?" he questions.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 0:33:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I only hire those who have proven themselves. Your track record speaks volumes even if your tenure is silent.” Budding poetry is ripped straight from the book that lies at the corner of his desk.

But all the pretenses grown from flowery speech is trimmed clean the moment Razz begins. The ranger goes through the motions and Fernando merely watches. His powers seem more in line with ’s than . Wherein the former had issues bringing out her full potential, his former boss couldn’t wait to be able to stop his excessive boon.

Thankfully, time between the two of them has given Fernando the insight to create regiments for both.

I suppose something bad would happen if I’m not.

Despite the uncomfortable nature of his situation, Fernando smiles. He has an appearance to upkeep.

Shoot.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 2:07:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'll do what I can to keep that in mind, thank you," he admits a small smile on his face about it, though he's obviously still embarrassed. Though he's more tired than anything else now having done what he's done. [break][break]

"I'd be lying if I said I knew, but I have tested this before and it doesn't seem to hurt?" he questionable about that because he has sense the lies the kids at his apartments have told along with what some of the others have said. It almost feels like a switch comes up when it happens but he's afraid to flick it. So no he doesn't entirely know what happens. [break][break]

"Sorry if I put you at any unease, I meant merely to show you on how it could be useful, such as if I were to ask 'Have you ever worked with Team Rocket before?" he throws out the question because with everything going on it seemed relevant. He could take better advantage of it, but the man has put some trust in him and Razz didn't want to spit in his face.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 5:37:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No. You’re fine. I’m not afraid.

The flames flicker. They exist. But they do not converge.

All I have to be is honest, no? You say that like it’ll be difficult.

Fernando is not a born liar. He’s crafted his art over years. Maintaining appearances at social functions, working his way into the world of business, politics even. Lying is more than just hiding your expressions. It’s about being truthful while retaining information you need to keep secret.

Very impressive Kingsman. Your power might be more useful than my own.

Even that statement is truthful.

For now.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 6:31:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz just watches as the flames go from purple to blue on the not being afraid thing and damn now there is a hint of guilt. Maybe it would've been better to just tell him rather than show. However actions did usually speak louder than words. He just shrugs, "Not everyone is honest and everyone has things they hide, and right now with an entire group of people in hiding outside normal criminals I figure it's helpful." [break][break]

Razz closes his hand though it seems the flame doesn't want to snuff out like before. He lets out a small groan of irritation as he tries again but the flames don't seem to react much. "If I could just get the hang of it," Razz looks away from his flame to look toward the other avatar, "Well I'm not sure how your Mist works, is it more than just the attack?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Burning Contracts
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 6:43:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Their color changes and Fernando notes that as well. His habit of eye contact is broken as they remain affixed on one of the three flames. Any reaction, no matter how significant, is an observation to be made.

Indeed.

When the fledgling avatar shows difficulty in recalling his powers, Fernando expels a slow steam of MISTY TERRAIN. It bleeds from his pant’s opening, spilling around his ankles, until it becomes thick enough for Tapu Fini to appear.

Some things take time, Kingsman. The more you force it the more difficult it is to build good habits. Your experience may increase but the skill ceiling of your technique may lower.

A few more moments and the island deity will fade into existence behind its representative.