[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Alone in the dead of night. The smell of cigarettes and gunpowder hung in the air. At the end of a long stretched out field sat four paper targets at varying distances. Laying flat along the grass at the opposite end, several kilometers away, was Killian with his eye pressed against the scope of a rifle.

[break][break]

Old but well cared for, the bolt action had seen better days. With a deep breath, he set his sights on the closest target. His finger squeezed the rifle's trigger.

[break][break]

Bang

[break][break]

The gunshot echoed, and the bullet whizzed through the air, striking the bullseye dead center. Killian exhaled, "Still got it." he muttered. Fingers coiled around metal as he tugged the rifle's bolt handle back to reload.

[break][break]

This was a private hobby, one not even knew about. Right around the time he'd been carted off to jail, he'd given it up. Things were getting more dangerous for Killian. Kaito was growing impatient, desperate to find Lex - it wouldn't be long before he tried something stupid. And then there was Rocket, and the danger getting in deeper with them would bring. So, he figured it was time to pick the hobby back up.

[break][break]

Pokemon were well and good, but they didn't always cut it. Sometimes you needed other protection.

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I'm testing how long this can go on before it starts looking silly. Test, test, test, test. I don't actually have most of the lyrics to this song memorized, so I can't really, uuuuuuh, type them as a test here.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Gunshots [O]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 15:01:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Amor was simply stretching his legs. He was far from his home in Lilycove at the moment, but that didn't matter to him, being stuck in one place for to long so he figured he'd take a stroll through Mauville. With Draco flying him everywhere travel wasn't an issue besides since this was a moonlight escapade, he wasn't going to bother Walter to drive him around. No this was just fine, and if he ran into trouble then his pokemon were more than apt to take care of it for him. Though if he had to fight he could, he just preferred keeping those abilities hidden away. After all the less others knew about you, the more power you had. On his right shoulder perched as always was his Pichu, Adontis, who was keeping a lookout, and an earout for him. It was just something the small pokemon liked to do, and it didn't take long for it's ears to perk up at something.

"Pi Pi Pichu! Pichu Pichu!" Adontis exclaimed, and motioned ahead of them.

"Oh? Are we not alone?" He smiled a bit at Adontis, and patted the little mouse on the head before continuing forward at a brisk pace. The sound became a bit louder, and Amor was sure that it was gunshots, so he picked up his pace. His hand already on the Pokeball of Glaedr just in case. Though when he got to the source of the sound all he saw was a man who seemed to be practicing his skills.

"Ah well...You certainly don't seem to be in trouble...I heard gunshots, and thought someone was going to be in pieces by the time I got here..." he chuckled lightly, a brilliant smile on his lips. "My apologies for the intrusion stranger...Though I didn't expect to run into anyone else out here at this time of night." Another light chuckle breathed from his chest.

The stagnant smell of cigarettes filled the air, and caused the silver haired trainer to wrinkle his nose a bit. Adontis was peering at the stranger suspiciously, but nothing more than that. The little mouse seemed more fascinated with the gun that the man was holding seeing as how he had never seen one before. Amor patted the little Pichu to get him to mind his manners.

"So are you just practicing for fun? It's not often I see someone take up arms themselves, so I'm always a bit curious like my friend here. Ah speaking of...I am Amor, and this is Adontis." he introduced himself politely as he continued to observe the other man. They seemed to be relatively close in age, but it was always hard for him to judge such things, and he didn't see any Pokemon by the mans side which meant they were either on his person, or hidden around.

Perhaps approaching a man who appeared to be alone in the middle of the night, who had a gun was a poor choice, but he had been through worse, so he wasn't incredibly worried.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Gunshots [O]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 22:38:20 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Hidden inside the shadows of the surrounding trees, Haxorus growled. Alduin had smelled the stranger before he'd made his approach. It wasn't until they spoke that the dragon made himself visible. Large and imposing, he stepped out from the treeline. Crimson eyes glared daggers at the sliver-haired man and his Pichu.

[break][break]

Killian lifted his eye away from the rifle's scope, his head turning to face the talkative stranger. "For fun." he replied, giving the man a once over. Aside from approaching someone armed and dangerous in the middle of the night, nothing about Amor gave him bad vibes. Still, you could never be too careful.

[break][break]

"I'm Dominick," he nodded to Haxorus, "And that's Alduin." the dragon growled. He returned his eye to the scope, adjusting it slightly as he aimed for a different target. While Killian did this, another Pokemon, silent and invisible, crept up behind Amor. The man would suddenly feel a finger pressed against the small of his back.

[break][break]

Its owner, an Inteleon, shimmered into view under the moonlight. "That's Insidious." Killian fired, hitting the center of the rightmost target. "You'll have to forgive them. They're both very protective." and yet, despite Amor clearly meaning him no harm - Killian didn't call either Pokemon off.

[break][break]

"What bring you out here in the middle of the night?"

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I'm testing how long this can go on before it starts looking silly. Test, test, test, test. I don't actually have most of the lyrics to this song memorized, so I can't really, uuuuuuh, type them as a test here.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Gunshots [O]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 18:47:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
"So they were hidden after all...How amusing..." he thought to himself as the two intimidating pokemon appeared. A Haxarous, and an Inteleon seemed to be guarding the man from the shadows.

Amor felt almost nostalgic as he had dealt with a man similar to this once before when he was securing his fortune in a far off land. Though this man with the gun seemed quite more sane than Niso, but he was just as cautious it appeared. What was about himself that caused him to find such people in the world, he didn't know, but they had their uses just as everyone else. Feeling the Inteleons finger against his back he quirked a brow at the man who was still aiming at his targets, and he slowly stepped to the side. He wasn't going to be held hostage today, it was far to late for that, and he needed to be home otherwise Walter would be worried.

"Well Dominick, I see that they are, but that's not a bad thing. Good partners are often over protective of their trainers." Adontis was watching the Haxorous, with his cheeks sparking lightly almost as if he was daring it to try something, but Amor simply pat him on the head to calm him down. "Adontis behave. As for what brings me out here, I was actually just on a stroll, I'm not incredibly familiar with the region, and the best way to learn about something is to just do it yourself." he explained simply with a laugh.

"It also helps that there are no people around to pester me as I go about my walk. Which I am aware makes me a hypocrite as here I am bothering you during your practice. But Gunshots in the middle of the night are something I am not use to hearing...So again my apologies for intruding." he spoke simply to the man, and looked at the Haxorous. He had an Axew himself, and was delighted to see that it would evolve into something truly formidable, though most dragons did. "So you are a trainer as well as a marksman I take it?" A curious tilt of his head at the question.

Aside from Josh, and Izumi, he knew no one in this region, and the better acquainted he could get with those that dwelled here the better off he would be. Information was power, and while he could just tap Josh, and get what he wanted, he preferred to just do things himself. It was easier that way in his opinion, if you wanted something done, just do it yourself. Besides Josh was a Ranger so his perception of others would be skewed, Amor had no such reservations, and was quite willing to work with the unsavory sort to reach his goals. Everyone was just a means to an end, at the end of the day, and pretending otherwise was a folly.

"Though I'm guessing you came out here shooting to be alone...So I can take my leave, and stop pestering you..." He laughed jovially obviously not perturbed in the slightest by the situation, though after dealing with Niso it would take a lot to actually shake him up.

(Italics are his inner thoughts.)

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gunshots [O]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 3:06:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: