Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 2:11:24 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex walked with her hands shoved in her pockets, head down, amber eyes lost in thought as they fixated on the path in front of them. Distracted was an understatement. Her mind hadn’t stopped reeling since Mt. Pyre. Getting locked up didn’t help either. Where there was supposed to be her newfound strength, there was a sense of helplessness.

Self-pity was a luxury she couldn’t afford. It felt like Kaito was right behind them. Sometimes she swore she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck, laced with the stale stench of vodka, piney aftershave, and pungent cigars.

She tensed, immediately pushing the thought from her mind. Her gaze turned towards Killian, a welcome distraction although her heart hurt for him. The nightmares he experienced under Lulu's Hypnosis felt far too real. No matter what Lex did, she felt she couldn't comfort him. There had been too many nights where she woke up alone in bed.

The small Joltik that clung to her back peeked over her shoulder, its chelicerae clicked quietly as it smacked them together. June wasn’t her strongest pokemon, but she was one of the best when it came to capturing things. Plus, the Joltik still had a lot of making up to do from her stunt on the submarine with Genesect.

“How are you doing?” she asked sincerely, the concern was apparent in way she looked him up and down. She worried about him, his nightmares, and his recent insomnia, "No lies," she reminded him with a frown.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
10 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 21:18:56 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Killian hesitated to answer the question. He knew Lex was only concerned for him, but they had bigger things to worry about than his nightmares. "I'm fine." he lied, "We should be more worried about you than me anyway." after all, she was the one that had gotten captured. Yet another mark on his ever-growing list of failures to keep her safe.

[break][break]

Lex hadn't been in league custody long. He'd risked the exposure of one of his spies to ensure as much. That, and his paranoia over Kaito's impending arrival, had given him the foresight to have her watched.

[break][break]

He frowned, "I've read the report." one of many new perks from Killian's recent promotion. "But I'd much rather hear about what happened from you."

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 4:42:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 5:28:17 GMT

He was avoiding the subject, and she could see through his bullshit. The pang of annoyance was clear to see by the pinch in her brows when she turned towards him, “You’re changing the subject,” A Houndoom stepped into their path. Lex gave June the signal to proceed without taking her eyes off Killian.

The Joltik’s AGILITY brought her swiftly off the thief’s shoulder. A spark of electricity cracked through the air before the zap of an ELECTROWEB entangled the Houndoom which growled ferociously. Her gaze darkened, the attack reminding her of the subject Killian was trying to breech. Lex found her resolve and casually tossed a pokeball towards the canine.

“I asked you first,” she reminded him, “And I said no lies,” There was no way Killian was just fine.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Capture attempt of the Houndoom!
9 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 5:51:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

Sometimes Killian hated how well she knew him. It made lying that much harder to do. He sighed, tired eyes meeting golden orbs with a frown. "I'm not." his tone tip-toed between frustration and apathy.

[break][break]

"You did, and I gave you an answer. It's not my fault you weren't happy with it." he replied flatly. Killian shared a lot of himself with Lex, but not this. She didn't really want to how he was feeling, not like she thought she did. The only thing it would do was hurt her.

[break][break]

"Seriously, other than being a little tired - I'm fine." his feet carried him past Lex and further down the route. "It hurts that you won't believe me." a low-blow that he wasn't proud of it.

notes about this post

Skipping.

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 0:00:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIINOTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUMINATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] STUN SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

SUCCESFULLY CATCHES HOUNDOOM!
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 1:01:26 GMT

So, he wanted to play that game.

June dutifully retrieved the pokeball and climbed back onto Lex’s shoulder as she stood in silence, burning holes into the back of Killian’s head with an icy glare. A rational part of her brain told her not to push it. He was healing, much like she had been and still was. But . . .

The audacity of this man astounded her sometimes.

“That’s not how this fucking works anymore, Killian,” Their days of burying their trauma were over, “You can’t keep hiding shit from me,” If they were truly in this together, the burden had to be shared. She bore her soul to him, reopened painful wounds that showed just how broken she was, so he could help put the pieces back together stronger than they were before. Even though she knew it would hurt him which was the last thing she wanted. She expected the same in return.

“How am I supposed to understand anything if you won’t talk to me . . . That’s not fair,” Swift steps brought her back to his side, intentionally leaving a cold distance between them, “I’m sick of waking up alone and not knowing why,” Her own low-blow back.

But she wasn’t finished there, not paying any attention to the Joltik that leap off her shoulder to zap a nearby Mandibuzz with DISCHARGE, “But if that’s how you want to play this little game, fine,” a bitter tone spat the word back out at him, “Everything I had to say about the Cave of Origin is in the report,” It was a flat tone that mimicked his earlier one before she attempted to nonchalantly end the conversation with a wave of her hand.

How did he like it?

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Capture attempt of the Mandibuzz!
8 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 2:45:27 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Killian distracted himself from the feel of Lex's glare at his back with a nearby Shiinotic. The Pokemon didn't suspect a thing when he hurled a Poke Ball at its backside. His attention immediately shifts back to Lex once the ball's thrown.

[break][break]

An uneasy mixture of disappointment and anger swam inside her voice. Killian could hear it in every word that she spoke. The edges of his lips curl into a frown. Everything she said cut deep, deeper than she likely wanted.

[break][break]

She was right. They'd done this song and dance enough times to know how it ended. It never worked out well for either of them.

[break][break]

"I'm sick and tired of waking up alone and not knowing why."

[break][break]

Killian cringed internally. Lex knew just what to say to get what she wanted. Tired or not, he'd still struggle to find any fault with her logic. His head turned to her, a defeated look inside his eyes.

[break][break]

"Alright." defeat turned to vulnerability. An emotion that Killian rarely, if ever, showed. "You're right, baby." a heavy sigh, "I'm not okay. I'm so far from it that it's not even funny." it was hard to admit. Doing so felt almost wrong, but he continued.

[break][break]

"But I need to be anyway. I have to keep telling myself that I'm fine. Because if I don't, everything's going to fall apart. I'm going to fall apart.

[break][break]

Is that what you want to hear?

[break][break]

You want me to admit that I'm weak. That a few nightmares have me teetering on the edge of...of...I don't even know."
fingers curled into tight fists. Fear builds inside his chest, forcing his body to tremble as he fights back against it.

[break][break]

"They didn't just disappear the moment I woke up. Whenever I close my eyes, I go back to them. They're seared so deep into my fucking mind I doubt they'll ever go away."

[break][break]

An empty laugh.

[break][break]

"You know what the worst part is, Lex? I'm not even sure if anything happening right now is real. For all I know, I'm still asleep, and this is just another fucking nightmare."

notes about this post

Capture attempt & some drama.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 4:25:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSTOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUIVER DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EKANS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUNK SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 6:36:04 GMT

Lex refused to look at him, stewing in her own frustration until he spoke, “Huh?” she looked towards him with a bit of surprise. Something she said must have struck a chord. His tone fell to a rare pitch, one she didn’t recognize. Her features softened, and much like Killian did for her on Mt. Pyre, she quietly listened.

He was right, it broke her heart to hear him talk like this. Lex knew what it was like to live in fear. It consumed you, running like a poison in your veins that slowly devoured you from the inside out. Lex understood . . . in some way. She’d never understand what it was like to be victim by a deity that literally fed off one’s deepest fears. The thought made her angry again: how careless had been with her and Darkrai’s powers.

“Killian, look at me,” her hand reached out to gently touch his arm, an attempt at stopping him in his tracks to turn towards her, “You’re not weak, you’re human. If fear is something to be ashamed of then I’m terribly guilty as well. If you’re falling apart let me help you pick up the pieces and hold you together as hard as I can,” the hand that lingered on his arm moved down towards his hand, “I can’t imagine what it’s like to be poisoned by Darkrai,” she admitted in a soft voice. Hopefully, she never would, “But surviving something like that is definitely not weak,” her head shook while her fingertips lightly danced over the bare skin of his hand.

A gentle pressure coaxed his hand towards her chest, a palm laid flat against her beating heart, “I’m real, this is real. And I won’t let you be consumed by that monster’s poison,” Easier said than done, she knew that. After all, what could she really do for him if she was part of the problem?

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Skipping!
8 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 0:20:18 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Her fingers traced delicate lines along his skin. How desperately he wished that her touch was enough to soothe his pain. Before the nightmares, it had been. Now it only acted as a band-aid on a wound gushing with blood.

[break][break]

Doubt wavered inside his baby blues. The haunting voice at the back of his mind said she was full of shit. It told him every word she uttered was a lie to help her get what she wanted.

[break][break]

"Do you hear her? Piece you back together? She thinks your broken. Defective."

[break][break]

His face contorted into a frown, but he allowed Lex to guide his hand. Pressed against her chest, he felt the warmth of her skin and the steady beat of her heart.

[break][break]

Thump. Thump.

[break][break]

She felt real, tangible, but so had the nightmares. "That's not enough." he pulled back, "You think I couldn't feel you in those dreams? That I couldn't taste blood on my tongue or feel yours on my hands? Because I could, and it all felt as real as you do now." the same empty look from the day he woke filled his eyes.

[break][break]

"What do you really think you can do for me, Lex? Fuck the pain away? Maybe give me a couple of kisses in the hopes it all gets better? You're just a thief. One who can't even handle her own demons, let alone mine." cold, the coldest thing he'd ever said to her. He could taste the bitterness of his words as they left his mouth. They left without thinking, fueled not by logic but fear.

[break][break]

"I don't need you trying to hold me together. When you leave again I'll just fall apart anyway."

notes about this post

Skipping

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 2:52:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VICTREEBEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEVIPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GLARE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 4:50:44 GMT

Bitter. Cold. She could feel the words trying to tear her apart like a rabid animal.

Just a thief.

Fine. If he didn’t want her soft touch, he’d get the cold, sharp edge of her blade.

The fingers that curled around his hand tightened and she threw it back at him with force. A purposeful step back let a cold space grow between them, “I’m disappointed you think your empty words can hurt me,” That’s all they were – empty. There was a darkness somewhere making him say it. This wasn’t Killian talking, “Do you really think that I’m that weak? That we’re that fragile?” Lex scoffed at the thought, the hint of a bitter smile on her lips, “I haven’t been ‘just a thief’ in a long time,” She wasn’t an idiot, she knew how it all started. He used her just as much and she used him before they fell in love.

Lex recognized the doubt behind his eyes because she once held on to it too. She learned two things from Darkrai’s KNIGHT OF TERROR. Once she accepted it was her doubt in Killian that gave the Nightmare its power over her it became just a dream. After all, nightmares were just dreams that fed off our doubts and fears. If you erased the doubt, they had nothing to hold on to, “Maybe you’re right, you are weak,” cold met cold, “You’re letting these nightmares define your reality,” There was a distinct difference. She waved her hand towards him as if dismissing him from her presence as she turned her back towards him.

“Pathetic,” Each syllable was articulated clearly.

When it was all over, she had two choices: Live in the nightmare, or live in reality. Everything Killian did in reality contradicted the mirage. So, she chose him, not the fallacies that poisoned her own mind. That was the cure: Getting him to recognize that his doubt in her and himself was the source of the nightmare’s power. But how?

Apparently fucking and kisses weren’t gonna do the job.

“Is that it? Is that all you have to say to me?” She glanced over her shoulder curiously before turning towards him again, there was more, she could taste it, “You sound like a bitter, scared, little boy. Don’t be a fool, you don’t need me around to hold yourself together,” She needed him, “C’MON, KILLIAN,” The urgency in her voice rose with her volume as it echoed through the night. Palms pressed against his chest and pushed back, intentionally meant to rattle the shackles that tethered him to his dreams rather than reality.

She wanted it all: All the doubt, fear, anger, and violence he refused to let go of. She was hungry for it, starving, “Stop hiding behind whatever this . . . excuse is to distance yourself from reality,” She vaguely motioned him as a whole. Give me my Killian back.

Amber eyes ablaze with a passionate fire bore into his. Behind the flames there was unwavering love. Killian was her religion, her tether to reality, her world, the reason she existed. She worshiped him like the King he was. Lex chose them above all else, it was burned into her soul. Resolute in their love, she’d be whatever he needed her to be. He couldn’t hurt her, she could take.

What Lex could do was be the target he unleashed his pain, fear, and doubts on. She’d devour it all until there was none left. “Give it to me, Killian,” an order, not a request.

As if to emphasize her demand, the dark behind her sparked with lightning as June trapped another victim in an ELECTROWEB. A pokeball consumed the Seviper.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Catching the Seviper!
7 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 7:07:32 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839921454543142962/843750962396528671/Dearly_Beloved_but_its_evil..mp3[/player][break]

What the fuck was she doing? Lex couldn't honestly think provoking him further was a good idea, could she?

[break][break]

Apparently, yes.

[break][break]

His temper flared, tension filling the space between them. "Lex, I suggest you shut up." but she refused to listen. Disobedience oozed out from every word she spoke and action she took. Teeth clenched as she taunted him.

[break][break]

The nerve on her. All Killian had done was give her what she asked. She begged for him to share. It wasn't his fault that what he'd said didn't please her. "Seriously, I'm warning you. If you keep going, you're not going to like what happens." the threat didn't stop her. She continued, beating him down with her words like a hammer hitting a nail.

[break][break]

Was this all he had? He scowled, so that was her game. Lex wanted to play the masochist. She thought she could handle everything he was feeling and then some. Killian wasn't so sure. She knew nothing about the thing she was attempting to bring out of him. He'd buried a monster behind lock and key. Once it was free, Killian wasn't sure he could seal it away again.

[break][break]

He was angry, frustrated, but he didn't want to hurt Lex - not really. But that wasn't an answer she was willing to accept.

[break][break]

Pathetic. Bitter. Scared.

[break][break]

Lex reduced him down to nothing in a way that only she could. A little boy she called him. He flinched, reminded of the child cowering in the kitchen, desperate for the pain to stop. A push, a shout, more words that demanded he gave it all to her.

[break][break]

He snapped.

[break][break]

Both hands gripped her wrists like a vice. Killian wasn't gentle, squeezing so tight that she'd surely bruise. Angry steps carried him forward and pushed Lex back. She'd feel her back touch the cold stone of a mausoleum wall. His gaze met with hers. Lex had a fire in her eyes, but Killian an inferno. Wild, violent, it threatened to consume them both.

[break][break]

Killian pinned her against the wall with her arms up. "How dare you call me scared. I've done nothing but watch you run away with your tail between your legs our entire relationship. From Kaito, your mother - us. It's the only thing you know how to fucking do." he growled, squeezing tighter.

[break][break]

"Do you know why I reached out to Lulu? Why I'm up all night in my study, pouring over books and staring at a screen until my eyes are red? Any inkling of an idea why I even accepted Gavin's offer to become an admin?" the night air fills with the increasing volume of his voice.

[break][break]

"It's not for my fucking benefit but yours. Everything. All of it, it's all for you. To keep you safe, to clean up your mess, to try and stop the person hunting YOU down."

[break][break]

Seething, boiling over with unrestrained anger, once suppressed thoughts flow freely from his lips.

[break][break]

"I love you more than Loveless, more than myself, more than anyone or anything in this world. But sometimes I'm not sure if you feel the same. Because you leave - you run, and I stay."

notes about this post

Skipping

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 2:58:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER F OCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GENGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT SEVIPER!