Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 17:37:07 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

He warned her, even threatened her to let up, be done with it, stop pushing. It was a challenge she accepted fully, and her words bombarded the walls he had erected around himself to protect her from some sort of monster her had caged within. Well, Lex didn’t need protection from him. The words hurt to say but the frustration and anger had them spitting freely from her lips like venom.

Eventually, the walls cracked. And that’s all it took to release the monster from its cage.

Lex gasped when his hands gripped her wrists tightly and she was forced back against the hard stone wall of mausoleum. A hint of fear found its way into her gaze along with surprise. They were quickly replaced by burning desire. It was a side of Killian she had never seen. It was wild, violent, authoritative, and in all honesty, quite exciting. She was getting exactly what she wanted.

She didn’t try to fight it, she let it happen. Lex absorbed his rage, breathing it in like she was desperate for oxygen, “Hypocrite!” she snaps back. Of course, he was scared, that’s what Darkrai preyed on. He was lying to himself and Lex if he denied it, “You’ve been running from reality since the moment you woke up, trapping yourself in some dark fantasy Darkrai created. WAKE UP, KILLIAN,” Give me my Killian back.

Although she didn’t answer, she knew exactly why Killian did what he did. She listened anyway, lips pulling tight as he made it sound like selfless torture, “If you don’t want to clean up my mess then let me die it almost sounded as if she was begging for it, and at this point she was if her issues brought nothing but torment to Killian’s life, “That’s the only way you’re getting rid of me,” Her eyes narrowed, bearing deep into his, hoping he sees the truth in her words, “I’m not going anywhere,” she speaks slowly, deliberately, “The day you lose me will be the day I die. Whether it’s by Kaito’s hands, Rocket’s, or if by some miracle we’re 90 and my body finally gives out. Life’s not worth living without you,” She learned that the hard way, and it’s brought nothing but pain and suffering to them since. She wouldn’t make the same mistake twice.

Up ahead the rustle of June sparing with a Wild Sneasel filled the void of the silence once Lex was done speaking. The FURY SWIPE forced the small spider back. The speed boost from her AGILITY kept her on par with the Sneasel. A loud, furious BUG BUZZ rattled the dark-type enough to give the Joltik the advantage. The silent pulse of a THUNDER WAVE stopped the wild pokemon in its tracks. From somewhere a pokeball consumed the pokemon in a flash of light.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Catching the Sneasel!
6 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 16:53:21 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839921454543142962/843750962396528671/Dearly_Beloved_but_its_evil..mp3[/player][break]

He doesn't know what to say or do other than get mad. Lex is spewing venom from her lips to provoke him. The threat of violence shines in his eyes with her rebuttal. It's a look he's never given her before, the kind reserved solely for those who've wronged him.

[break][break]

"I said be quiet!" he shouts, pushing her arms together so he can grip both wrists tightly in one hand. "You're so full of shit, Lex." but she keeps going. Tries to hammer home the fact that she's not leaving until the day she dies.

[break][break]

What bullshit. A low animalistic growl comes loose from the back of Killian's throat. "I'm supposed to believe those lies? You've already left once before. You couldn't possibly have forgotten." and she's apologized, done everything she can to make up for it since. None of that matters right now. All he's seeing is red, and all he wants to do is hurt her.

[break][break]

That's why his free hand finds its way to her throat. Playful choking that would usually lead to pleasure is violent. He needs her to stop speaking.

[break][break]

"That's it, Killian. Let go of the woman holding you back. Kill her and be free."

[break][break]

It's there, the temptation to press down hard enough to crush the air in her throat. Killian stares into her eyes. Searching for something deep inside the windows to her soul.

[break][break]

Would she even try to stop him?

[break][break]

Did he really want to do this?

[break][break]

He hesitates, but his hand doesn't move from her neck.

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Holding off on the Gengar for right now.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 4:15:18 GMT

He doesn’t believe a word she says. Perhaps this wasn’t the best strategy to go with, but she was getting results. Lex takes a moment to struggle, trying to pull her arms from his grasp when he switches them to one hand. She fails, he’s stronger than her and she remains pinned by the wrists to the mausoleum wall. Her upper body lurks forward, ME full of shit?!” she almost laughs, “Fucking hypocrite!” she repeats as a growl. Before she can get another word in his hand glides up to her neck.

There’s a moment of panic as her eyes grow wide and look into his. She can see the violence, the hatred, the conflict. There is something dark in him trying to take hold, begging him to give in. The fact that there’s conflict to begin with is promising. It means he’s still in there somewhere.

The panic fades from her eyes as the grip grows tighter. It’s replaced by a look of defiance. She wouldn’t stop until she got through to him. The pressure is threatening, but not enough to make her afraid just yet, “Do it,” she challenges, leaning forward into the grip, “I love all of you, Killian. Monster included,” Her voice is hoarse against the pressure, but her words are clear. There’s acceptance. If he wants to embrace the dark side that Darkrai unlocked and walk down that path, then Lex would follow. She’d follow him anywhere, as long as he asked her to.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Catching the Sneasel!
6 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 22:26:47 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

"Do it."

[break][break]

Both Lex and that fucking voice are egging him on. Killian can't ignore them both. It would be so easy for him. Just apply a little more pressure, and one of them goes away.

[break][break]

"You don't." but he doesn't sound sure, "You..." he squeezes. There's conflict written on his face even as he's pressing down harder. This isn't what he really wants. He loves Lex. He'd die for...he'd...

[break][break]

"So close, Killian. End her."

[break][break]

"I...I can't." and he lets go, arms dropping down to his side as he releases her. His head falls against Lex's chest, and he grips her top. Weakness roots itself in his blood, and he's given no choice but to feel it. It overwhelms him.

notes about this post

Skipping.

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 4:27:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THIEF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT SNEASEL!

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 2:06:19 GMT

Do it . . . Did she really just say that? She trusts him, trusts he won’t. The tightened grip instills a bit of panic. Maybe she is wrong. Is he actually going to do it? His face is still conflicted, but the grip is tight enough for her to squirm beneath him while the flush of delayed blood flow begins to tint her pale skin red. She suffers in silence, wide eyes begging him to find himself again. At least enough to let her go. Her heart breaks to know this is what it had to come to: holding her life in his own hands.

For now, the darkness loses. His hand slips away from her neck and she instinctively inhales deeply. She embraces him, holding him tight against her chest, “It’s ok, Killian, it’s ok,” she can’t help but feel she pushed too hard. This is partially her fault, “I’m sorry, Killian. It’s ok,” she repeats, burying her face in his dark hair. His scent floods her senses. It’s comforting and familiar, a consistency in the chaos that surrounds them, “I love you, Killian,” Lips press into his forehead and a hand strokes his hair in an attempt to sooth the storm that rages inside, “I’m not leaving, Killian. I’m never leaving you.”

June plucks a fresh pokeball from Lex in an attempt to continue going about her business as usual. She had a job to do and would no doubt be reprimanded if she didn’t comply. June moves to snatche the pokeball with the Sneasel when a Theivul suddenly appears form the darkness, knocking June back in an attempt to THIEF the pokeball she’s holding. Unfortunately for the Thievul, it’s empty. And the pokeball consumes the dark-type and clicks with a small hiss as it rocks side to side.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Catching the Thievul!
5 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 20:39:13 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Killian's silent. Words that usually come so readily get lost in the back of his throat. All he wants to do is cling to Lex, but somehow that feels wrong. She should be furious with him. Instead, she's holding him close and apologizing even though he's the one at fault.

[break][break]

The depth of her love is too much for him to handle at the moment. He retreats, breaking away from her embrace and the comfort it provides.

[break][break]

"I don't understand." something he's not said in a long time, "Why?" he meets her eyes with a stoic expression. He'd never asked before, never bothered to dig deep into why she went to such lengths for him. It hadn't felt like something he'd needed to do until now.

[break][break]

notes about this post

Skipping.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 1:16:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE THIEVUL!

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 4:23:17 GMT

All she wants to do is hold him, comfort him, love him, but he pulls away. He slips from her grip and the space between them returns. She steps away from the cold stone of the mausoleum she was pressed against. Amber eyes turn curious, stunned almost at the question he asks her, “Why?” He doesn’t know. Maybe she hasn’t told him enough.

“That wasn’t you that did that,” she let’s the implication that is was the monster settle in, “And I pushed you too far,” she admits with a sigh. That’s where she took fault, “I was lost before you, Killian. I was half of a person searching for something I didn’t know I needed,” digging deep is uncomfortable and she hugs her arms across her chest, “You taught me who I was and filled the voids I didn’t know were there until I was whole. Leaving you last year was – “ she can feel a knot rising into her throat, “It was like tearing a piece of me away. It was beyond painful, and I was lost again. It was the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever done,” she steps closer, reaching for him, “I’m never making that mistake again. You’re a part of me, like the blood in my veins. I’ll love you forever, and another after that,” Does that answer his question?

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Skipping!
4 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 5:25:50 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

His lips purse when she takes the blame. It wasn't her fault. No matter how far she'd pushed him. He should have better control of himself. The monster was his, not hers.

[break][break]

He holds his tongue. Lex has more than earned the right to speak without interruption. The confession comes from some place deep in her heart. Sincerity rings heavy in Lex's voice that ignoring it is impossible.

[break][break]

Killian had rooted himself deep into her soul without even realizing it. He knew she loved him, but not how far it reached. His hate for himself grows. It shows on his face, the way it tightens into a pained scowl.

[break][break]

She reaches out, and his fingers twitch with the desire to fill the empty spaces between her hands. He's hesitant to allow himself that pleasure. In the end, Killian doesn't stop her.

[break][break]

"I believe you." he's quick to add, "I won't doubt you again." absent are the words I'm sorry. He's not ready to say it, not yet. The almost stoic nature of his voice makes that clear.

notes about this post

Skipping.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 4:17:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGETIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOLLOW ME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MORNING SUN

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 6:39:07 GMT

He doesn’t stop her form reaching out. Her fingers find the fabric of his jacket. She holds it tight, but only for a moment. The fact that he doesn’t return he gesture tells her everything she needs to know. He doesn’t want it, he’s not ready. So, she retracts her touch and stands alone. She’s painfully aware of the emptiness around her. He’s here, but he’s not here.

Despite everything they just went through, she’s met with a stoic indifference. A quick, curt response she has difficulty reading into. He says the words, but she doesn’t believe them. She exhales slowly, diverting her gaze to the ground. She’s too tired to fight it anymore, “Ok,” is he only response before she moves on, “Let’s finish what we came her to do then,” whatever that was, she doesn’t remember anymore. She spins on her heels and walks down the path. Alone.

Dark/Fairy/Poison
Skipping!
4 pokeballs, 19 premier balls

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 5:02:17 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Killian watches Lex walk off but doesn't immediately follow. She wasn't happy, and he felt conflicted. He was upset at himself, frustrated with her, but also didn't care. Whenever he focused on one feeling, the others would flare. For the time being, he lets the apathy settle over him.

[break][break]

He's not sure why that draws the Togetic of all things to him. It must have been watching the two of them argue. There's a look in its eye as it floats before it. Like it's asking to follow. Killian's not sure why, either. Maybe it wanted to bring some joy to an otherwise fucked situation.

[break][break]

He starts walking, not bothering to stop the Togetic from following behind him as he does.

[break][break]

Lex was probably going home, but Killian was going to the sub. The same place he'd been the two last nights. Give her some space, Killian told himself. Even if he knew that was the last thing she wanted right now.

[break][break]

He didn't stop to look if the Togetic followed him as he left or stayed on Mt.Pyre.

notes about this post

Capturing Togetic.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Poison [dw|c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 1:22:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]KILLIAN CAUGHT TOGETIC!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOLLOW ME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MORNING SUN

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!