he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 10:12:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

A ranger always needed to be prepared. [break][break]

Something his captain told him when he was first training, but honestly how do you prepare for what went down? Well honestly you didn't, not for the fight anyways but clean up was a different story. Having been left in the cave alone with multiple knocked out people and a dislocated arm he was lucky he always carried extra. In this case both he had two of his Bisharp help him, as the team very much enjoyed the rescue work. How they moved around so well without accidently cutting those they helped was beyond his understanding, but he was grateful. As Red was able to take the Head Scientist out of the cave while Blue stayed behind, forcing his trainer's shoulder back into place, bitch, and both cuffing and bringing up the Rocket member. On there way back up they would encounter Royal which Razz was able to revive with healing items he kept in his bag before finally meeting with the others. [break][break]

Out of the cave now all that could be done is wait for the back up that was being called. Someone left with Zenji to quickly get him aid while Razz was going to wait behind for backup. Though he figures since they're waiting he would go over toward their captive, removing any mask she would have and use his phone to get a picture of her face for future identification. Razz decides to bring out Alabaster from his pokeball before he just sits and waits. [break][break]

By the time she would come to the Rocket would find that her arms were tied behind her with cuffs, mask was gone and any pokeballs she had he already confiscated and sealed so none of the pokemon would escape from them. More so though she may notice the way there were three purple flames around her with the use of his 'Terrain of Truth.' Though with the way he did it it would've looked like his Litwick was just setting up Will-O-Wisp in a special way. A 'magic trick' the two of them have been working on.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 14:20:35 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

It was a violent awakening. A sharp gasp for breath, wide, wild eyes, her feet instantly scrambling to try and find themselves beneath her. Instinctively, she attempted to move her arms, only to be impeded by tight handcuffs. At first, she was confused. It took a minute for her fried brain to catch up to her senses. Her entire body ached from the electrocution and her splitting headache didn’t help her make too much sense of what was going on.

After a moment, she calmed down. Long, deep breaths replaced a frantic rhythm. Slowly it came back to her. She remembered standing behind the Gardevoir who was engaged with a curious black Rotom. The next thing she knew she was smacked against the floor, trapped by a paralyzing electricity.

“Hrmph,” she groaned, sitting up to better assess her situation. The first thing she noticed was the heat of strange purple flames triangulated on her position. A prison, she assumed. The looming threat of getting burned didn’t make escape ideal at the moment. If anything, Lex was patient. She’d bide her time.

That sixth sense of feeling like your being watched turned her attention towards the Ranger. Her sealed pokeballs and mask were at his feet. Fuck.

A pair of narrowed, amber orbs peered at him through fallen scarlet hair. Her lips pulled into a tight frown. Her shoulders rolled, moving gently while her hands explored the limitations of the handcuffs, “Bondage, kinky,” the frown pulled into a grin, “Can I help you with something or ya just gonna stare?”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 10:27:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz was a patient man, so he was in no hurry as the Rocket woman took some time to gather herself. Let her see and take in the situation and understand that escaping him would be impossible right now. He can't help but tilt his head at her when she mentions this being 'kinky' was she serious? It doesn't need a second thought to know he better not ask because it was not a question he wanted to know the answer to. Especially when his little lie detector was up. [break][break]

"Just curious about a few things is all, see how willing you are to talk," he replies with a shrug with his good arm because no way he was going to do that with the shoulder he recently had shoved back into place. Razz would keep calm, stay sitting and be very far away from intimidating. Way he saw it, if she didn't see him as a threat then what would be answering a few questions to a lowly grunt? "The guy with the white hair, he was your leader right?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 5:54:22 GMT

Willing to talk? “Hmph,” she smiles with a small laugh. He was about to be very disappointed. Her eyes move from Razz to settle on the will-o-wisps of fire that surround her. Now that she’s more in tune with her remaining brain cells, her interest in piqued. It was curious strategy for keep an already tied up woman in place.

Slowly, her eyes move back towards him once he asks his first question. Logically, she shouldn’t answer but he was . . . young. Probably a bit stupid. Lex had several of her own questions about how all this went so wrong. A part of her wanted to see what she could get away with “Why should I answer your questions? What’s in It for me?” she let’s her own question linger for a moment, “I’ll answer one if you answer one,” she smiles at the prospect of the game.

“I’ll go first. No,” she answer is short and simple. wasn’t the leader, Walsh was. Lex’s turn, “How’d you know we were coming?” Amber eyes studied him expectantly, intrigued to see if he’d play with her.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 6:28:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The young man shrugs with one shoulder, "Answering a few questions does tend to help your case a little more, maybe less time behind bars and what not for being cooperative," it's a guess really as he doesn't know. He is a Ranger after all his specialty was with pokemon, only really people he dealt with were poachers, but even then they were handed off for actual officers to handle. [break][break]

While she answers the first question the flames don't seem to change. He wonders a bit about that as he knows a Rocket who is in charge when he sees one. So why didn't it change? Maybe with the way he questioned it? Damn it he wasn't a people person, talking to people normally was annoying enough but now he was going to have to think more? He won't call her out on it though let her think he doesn't know. [break][break]

"Sure why not," he comments on the whole question for question thing, good thing he wasn't the one in the triangle. "Cops said they had a lead, wanted strong rangers near Sootopolis to help," why does it feel like he just took a bite of a pepper? "So I was called, how they knew I couldn't tell you"[break][break]

"The blond guy who was with you, I'm guessing he's very new to Team Rocket? How long have you been in it?" another test question, see how things work as he can't be sure.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 17:27:14 GMT

Lex smiles in delight when he says he willing to play. Wonderful. If anything it would pass the time until she could break free from this whole situation. She doubted Rocket was going to send anyone after her, but she didn’t doubt would stand by idly for long if she didn’t show up soon. The bloody surprise of in their living room and the news of her capture probably sent him reeling.

The thief relaxes, settling into a cross legged position in the sand to listen to as he speaks. Hm, so they did know Rocket was coming somehow. This man was a Ranger, not officer. Also, interesting.

“First time I’ve met him, I have no idea,” she says in regards to . That was a truth. Lex had no prior experience with the man, didn’t know he existed until today. There was no use hiding Rocket anymore. Between their public announcement and the cops knowing Rocket was going to show up told her hiding would be a fruitless endeavor. So she doesn’t lie, but she also doesn’t address that she is directly involved with Rocket, “Not very long,” A few months, but he didn’t ask for specifics.

“Where did you come across so many Shadow Pokemon?” Between her conversations with and seeing his crystal beasts, she knew Razz's were most likely poisoned by Nihilego. If she could get a lead on the whereabouts of the Ultra Beast, she would be praised for her discovery. After something like this, she needed a win.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 7:09:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"You're both green then," he comments half heartedly, though this one clearly not at much. There was something in the way she carried herself in comparison to that blond guy from before. For awhile he doesn't think he'll actually get anything from her until her questions seems to peak his interest. [break][break]

"Shadow pokemon?" he repeats though a few lights are going off in his head with multiple ideas of what this could mean. He thinks back to her odd looking gardevoir and realizes something. "She didn't have crystals...." Razz comes to realize and many things are going through his head. Each possibility he hated more than the last. "I wouldn't call one 'many' but if you don't know then you're not a survivor," there is almost a different look in his eye as he glares at her. So far he's been indifferent but the thoughts that come to mind that, "Rocket has been experimenting and created some of these 'Shadow Pokemon' haven't they?" he finally questions, there is a sickening feeling in his stomach at the idea of it. [break][break]

For so long he brought pokemon after pokemon to be experiments to them. While he was out of that there was still a guilt there, and after seeing the horrors of what happened with his own pokemon after their corruption he could only imagine what Rocket Scientist did with this.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 0:20:42 GMT

seems to have made a rather dangerous assumption in regards to her question. Shame. She thought she was doing so well. The look in his glare takes a different turn. Is that bitterness she sees? He was a ranger after all, the thought of experimenting on pokemon probably didn’t sit well.

The answer to her question wasn’t an answer. So she returns his glare with narrowed eyes and obvious displeasure, “You didn’t answer my question,” she growls slowly, letting each syllable leave cherry lips with emphasis.

She doesn’t answer his question. That’s not how the game works.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 6:06:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Can't be helped you don't didn't understand the answer," he comments back still annoyed with everything. Though he was sure that this was all a personal problem to him. He can take a step back, he could think clearly. The last thing he needs to to let his emotions go wild. As he didn't know if his emotions would effect the flames used for his Terrain. Would they go bigger if he were to become angry? This was not the time to experience with it.[break][break]

With a deep breath his look softens to what it was before, showing only a small hint of annoyance. "Slateport," he gives a more clear answer for her game. "Now answer mine"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 6:41:03 GMT

Her frown pulls tighter at his snarky response. Was it a ploy to make her feel dumb or something? Nice try, Lex already knows she’s kinda dumb

Only one person here is allowed to be snarky, and that is the one tied up. The rise in his temperament doesn’t subside. It lingers for a moment as he thinks things through in his head. Thankfully, he decided to concede, and the action makes her smile in approval. Good boy.

“That’s a good question for the scientists,” she sighs, “Which I am clearly not,” Lex knows the rules, so she continues “They don’t give little grunts like me the details,” A half-truth, she isn’t a grunt nor is she completely in the dark on the process. She knows her Gardevoir was created by Rocket rather than poisoned by Nihilego but as far as experimentation goes, that is far above her pay grade.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 6:59:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Clearly, you lack a sophisticated aura they usually carry," he comments off handedly having dealt with enough of them to think he has a good feel on them. Rocket scientist were the worst. Though in his defense he was quite bias about the whole thing. Though for now he'll still continue to sit and listen to her babble on, watch this power fail because he clearly didn't know how to use it properly. At least until it finally reacts, as the woman in front of him mentioned being a 'little grunt.' In his head it feels like there is a switch that wants to be flicked, while visibly the fire that surrounded her turned from their pinkish purple flame to a blue one. [break][break]

"Seems like you're selling yourself short 'little grunt' but your rank doesn't interest me, what do you know about these 'shadow pokmon'?" he probably should be asking about other things but it seems like someone might have answers about what the hell happened to his pokemon and he'd like to know.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 17:33:07 GMT

Lex isn’t offended by his observation. He’s met with a small shrug, she agrees. Lex knows her lane and isn’t ashamed to stay in it. The thief had no desire to change the color of her stripes.

The fire she assumed with will-o-wisp change as she spoke. Purple flames sparked into blue. She eyes them curiously as they fade back to their original color. She’s unsure of what it means, but it is very intriguing.

Lex assumes he doesn’t believe her status as a grunt because what organization in their right mind would entrust a mere grunt with something as precious as a Shadow Pokemon? Considering this question seems to be a continuation of the previous, she allows him this indulgence, “Not much, I was just entrusted with one,” Half-truth again. She knew her Gardevoir was created in a lab and that Rocket was out of juice for their machine. Hence her interest in the whereabouts of Nihilego.

“What’s with the color-changing flames?” She skips the next question she has lined up in favor of itching the curiosity she held on to as the flames no doubt changed color again at her half-truth.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 19:49:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The funny thing about his comment is that Razz isn't even meaning to insult the other. It was just an observation more than anything else. For now he waits on an answer from her. Once more there is that mental switch his his head and he is so curious to know what would happen if it's flicked. He holds back still though rubbing his one good eye in annoyance as he hopes he'll be able to get rid of that odd switch he feels. [break][break]

"And again you're lying to me, how about you actually answer my question honestly about what it is you do know, and I'll tell you about the pretty fire," he stops the rubbing as the fire turns back to its normal purple color the switches gone for now at least. Unknowing to both of them his unwillingness to flip that switch was keeping her from getting hurt more. "That's how your game is suppose to work right?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 6:31:13 GMT

Hm. Interesting. He’s put off by her answer because he knows she’s lying, same with her previous answer. He seems agitated as the flames ignite again which draws more suspicion to their uniqueness. Lex wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was very observant.

A lie: “I’m not lying,” she scoffs, tilting her chin up in anticipation.

There it is. The flames phase again. A sparkle of excitement flashes through her eyes, “My name is An obvious lie.

“Ha!” she figured out his game, “It’s not a very fair game when you cheat,” Her head nodded towards the pokemon, “Tell your Litwick to fuck off with these flames or we stop here,” an ultimatum. She could care less either way but her lips would remain surprisingly sealed until chose to play fair.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Question of Morals
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 22:15:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz doesn't bother stop the gears turning in her head. He's not interested in doing so. Let her figure it out its not like it'll stop it from being there. Or so he thought as he raises a brow when she accuses him of cheating. "So using a skill is considered cheating to you?" he questions honestly finding it a tad ridiculous. Almost like you were digging a hole with your bare hands then accused the one of using a shovel cheating. [break][break]

However he still wants information, and he wants it to be true. He wants to know exactly what happened to his pokemon and if Rocket has it down to a science? "Alabaster," he calls to his litwick to give him his attention before twirling his finger, though its not until the Litwick moves his hand where Razz actually focuses on moving the flames wider. [break][break]

"I am , head ranger," the flames don't change right away though but their is that sting in his mouth. Was he immune to this? Well fuck, this was a nice time to discover that, "Alabaster..." he tells them in a warning tone. Something he's already discussed with the Litwick though was to never take what he said seriously as he will almost always be talking to himself. Just because the candle pokemon had the Reshiram's fire on his head rather than their normal one didn't mean they could do anything but work along their trainer to make this seem like a magic trick. So he plays it off as Alabaster being able to mess with it, and seemed to want to protect him. [break][break]

"I am , head ranger," it takes a tick but Razz is able to focus and get the flame to change. He definitely wasn't going to be able to hold this long if he has to mentally focus on changing colors like this. When the flames go back to their normal magenta color he looks to her, "Fair?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social