[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: outskirts

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"What-- you--"[break][break]

Her mouth hangs open in shock and frustration, unable to finish her strangled, agitated thought. What the everloving fuck was he talking about? 'Why didn't she just say that?' She had.[break][break]

Stormy catches her breath, hand falling to her side. She's exasperated and frustrated, and it drives home yet again why she didn't like kids. Stubborn brats.[break][break]

"You bolted the second you saw me."[break][break]

She can't even remember now if she'd even had a chance to wave and say hello before he bolted.[break][break]

But she lets it go because he's finally giving her useful information- vague, but useful.[break][break]

She pulls out her phone to jot down notes, backspacing and correcting in order to collect what descriptive information she had been given. Her handwriting was god-awful and she hadn't anticipated running into Andy by chance so this was the best alternative.[break][break]

"Unsurprising he isn't a Hoenn native, Rocket is built by all kinds."[break][break]

Stormy doesn't mask the bitterness in her tone. It would have only served to disappoint her more if this long-haired, indigo-flavoured criminal had been from Hoenn. To see the regions own flesh and blood turn against themselves.. it was devastating and cowardly.[break][break]

"Do you recall anything else?"[break][break]

Stormy glances up from her notepad, curiousity, not scrutiny, reflected in her ruby gaze. Her pen stills and she waits for an answer.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 23:24:39 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
While he obviously couldn't know the intent, the tone of her voice gave the boy the impression that she had a prejudice of foreigners. Which made sense given where they had ended up thus far. While part of him couldn't blame her, he would hate it if Galar was overrun with outsiders that were causing problems, he still wasn't content to be considered one of those problems.
[break][break]
Paradoxically despite making his best efforts to be a problem.
[break][break]
''Man. I gotta recount the whole ass thing?'' He whined. ''After he attacked me, I chased off his tropius. One of those monkey things showed up. I can't remember how interested he was in that shit. But it broke a bridge and buggered off. Then his starmie tried to trap me with some bubbles, and when they popped that started blowing shit up.''
[break][break]
Not only did he look frustrated, it was clear in his voice.
[break][break]
''Afterwards he sat some huts on fire and was like, 'oh no. Who will save these fine people?' Or some shit.'' A begrudged shrug was provided. ''None of my attacks were effective at all against him. I had to dynam- er, megafy Taph to chase him off. He didn't want any of that.'' It was recalled with distinction that he left after his gangar's fearsome visage was unleashed.
[break][break]
''Cunt did a number on Spec and Marion here.'' The banette was given a gesture to indicate he was the self same pokemon. The whole experience had definitely painted Rocket as enemies just as much as the League. Now he counted neither as friends. ''If I see him again, I won't leave enough of him for you to find.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 17:45:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"How did it break the bridge?"[break][break]

Suddenly, the information she's getting is far more intriguing. Call it suspicion, but something that had spoken to her in confidence about comes crashing to the forefront.[break][break]

Chances are, nothing was amiss. But she wasn't taking any chances.[break][break]

"Did you see the monkey break the bridge? Did it seem off to you?"[break][break]

Because apparently there had been multiple, and yet only two of them had left the scene- not three.[break][break]

But she holds up a hand in response to Andy's aggression. [break][break]

"Chances are, you won't, kid. Rocket comes out of hiding only when they are really desperate for something. Besides, killing him won't boost your ego, it'll only haunt you. Trust me, I'd know."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 23:01:15 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Uh...'' His mind peered back through all the frustration and combat. Was that what they referred to as the fog of war? Just how many details could he have recalled about Mauville now, if asked? ''I'm not sure. It might have used a vine attack or some shit. I was trying to focus on not taking an express trip to the forest floor.''
[break][break]
A reasonable excuse for distraction to be sure.
[break][break]
''But it was the monkey that broke it. I just don't remember how the fucker did it.'' Of course her discouraging his lust for revenge immediately diverted his train of though away from the matter of the bridge. ''Spoken like a real League lackey. He's going to be the one doing the haunting when I'm done with him. That or he hides like a coward for the rest of his life.''
[break][break]
He wasn't to be so easily deterred.
[break][break]
''Speaking of that masked butthole smoocher...'' turning, he closed the short distance to the bannete, making a beckoning motion with his hand. ''Cough it up, Marion.'' Reaching with the opposite arm, he unzipped the pokemon's mouth. Parting revealed a gleaming darkness swirling with a promised malice, something far more than the mere stuffing that one might expect to find within.
[break][break]
Without hesitation, the Galarian reached into the magic room and briefly fished around before withdrawing. As the limb was revealed, a distinct pair of bolas dangled from his hand. Zipping the mouth back, he turned to offer the weapon towards the woman. Initially, he intended to give this to , but he didn't want to reveal to the senior trainer that he had lost so badly.
[break][break]
''Fucker tried to ensnare me with this shit. Taph had my back, just like you found out.'' If only the gengar has gotten him away from the woman's charizard. ''I can't imagine every other cunt carries these around, so it should be a strong lead. For the sake of your poor bleeding heart, lassy, best hope you find him before I do.''

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 22:10:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm.. okay. That's fine, it was crazy."[break][break]

She didn't expect him to remember fine details, she was basically working off of word of mouth and a hunch.[break][break]

"If you find him, I hope you have the sense to let the League know."[break][break]

There isn't much else she can say. She's been where he is, arrogant, cruel for the sake of proving oneself, and eager to do just that - prove himself. There was a part of her that was still there, still sixteen and full of pent-up rage and self-righteous competitive, angst energy. Hormones, man.[break][break]

The woman's attention is diverted to the bolas he pulls from his Pokemon's belly. Mildly disgusted but mostly intrigued, she narrows her attention on them before flicking her gaze back up to the boy.[break][break]

"Pretty sure you need a license to carry those."[break][break]

She purses her lip and furrows her brow, considering the odds of the kid hanging the bolas over. In her possession, she had a better chance of locating where it had been purchased from, maybe even who had made it. Maybe. [break][break]

"What are you planning to do with those?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 23:54:28 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''I'm pretty sure Rocket could give a fuck less about a license for anything.'' A member of the Elite Four was as much of a stickler for the rules as he expected. Perhaps she meant it more for himself, but then she clearly had never bore witness to Andy's very puny throwing arm. He wasn't any good at football either. There was only dancing.
[break][break]
And cussing.
[break][break]
''Give them to you,'' came the answer as if it had always been obvious. ''I can't use shit like this.'' The bolas were proffered to the woman. ''If I planned to keep them I wouldn't have even mentioned them in the first place.'' As much as he liked a souvenir, one that left such a poor taste in his mouth was rather unwelcome.
[break][break]
''Is there any other shit you want to know?'' Turning momentarily, the banette's mouth was zipped back shut. ''Or was that all?'' It hadn't occurred to him just how much he disliked interacting with League rank and file unless it was . Was an Elite Four rank and file? Either way, this hadn't been what he would have called a five star 'customer' experience.

--

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 18:47:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
While that was true, information regarding potential theft or misplaced items or any number of things could come up from a little bit of digging.

But her eyes widen in surprise at the boy's offer. The bolas are handed over and she pulls them nearer to her person, glancing between them and the kid.

"Ah, naturally."

She had been a kid once, it just went to show how slow the adult mind became as they grew older.

"Nothing I think you can help me with. Thanks, kid. Try not to get into too much trouble, alright?"

Stormy wastes no further time in shoving off. The woman mounts her Charizard and they promptly take off to handle the bolas situation.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Healthy Distrust [C]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 6:54:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: