2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Wanna See A Dead Body? [Mission/Closed]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 18:42:01 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That's a good mindset to have about it. You won't always like the person that Rocket makes you be. That doesn't mean you have to be someone you're not." It was kind of word soup, a little hard to explain, but Chu-e felt like would understand.

"Just be careful. The Rocket we're in now is a lot different than the Rocket I joined." Chu-e paused, led them away from the resting spot of the Golduck that Rowan had filled back in, back towards where his Mudsdale and the rest of their supplies were at.

"What is it you want out of Rocket? Be honest. I'm not trying to trick you into some pissing contest or show how much bigger my cock is. I'm just curious."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 2:05:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“What do I want out of Rocket?” Rowan couldn’t help but chuckle at the question, having been asked that same thing many times in the last couple of months since he joined. “When Gavin approached me, I was desperate for asylum from my family and the League. That was my motivation for wanting to join the organization until I saw Lugia, then I realized something…” Slinging the shovel over his shoulder, Rowan turned towards with a determined look on his face.

“I wanted that for myself. A legendary Pokemon to make me their avatar, to give me the strength I needed so that I didn’t need asylum. I don’t want to run from my enemies, I want them to be afraid to chase me. I’m tired of running, I want to stand up and fight back against them. I want to be powerful.” Perhaps an unrealistic goal that Rocket might not be able to facilitate, but he knew that he had a better chance here than on his own.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:15:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That is...." Chu-e tried to put into words how that specific goal made him feel. He had very complicated feelings, personally, on Avatars. "Personally, I just think Avatars are kind of scary. It's not something I would pursue. But," He hangs onto the word a moment.

"I'm not going to live your life for you. If that's what you want, I won't stop you. In fact, I wish you luck."

He was quiet for a bit longer, as they made their way back to his Mudsdale. Chu-e had Teleporting pokemon with him and it would be easy for them to leave. However, he lingered, just for a few more moments.

"I don't think your reasoning behind wanting power is bad. But... I want to know. Other than keeping your family away, your enemies at bay, what would you do if you had that much power? What would you use it for?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 17:53:13 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’d use it for myself.” Rowan admitted with a soft shrug of the shoulders, a simple enough answer, although he would elaborate further. “I’d keep myself and the people I care about safe, and alive.” Thoughts were immediately drawn to Adrian, and the implications that becoming a member of Team Rocket might have upon his boyfriend. “Enemies don’t tend to come for just you, they come for those that you love too.” Rowan stepped alongside Chu-e, looking down at the ground all the while.

“There's someone I love, more than anything in the world. If anything happened to them because of me…” He trailed off, not wanting to entertain the notion further. “Uhm...how about you? Anyone you love?” Rowan was quick to shift the subject towards the underboss, the intention to deflect obvious.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 23:38:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"If you're using it for someone else's safety, you're not really using them for yourself, then, are you?" His words were surprisingly gentle. Slowly, a pokeball was plucked from his pokemon's pack; the Love Ball was rolled between his hands in slow motions.

"I love my family. I miss them every day. Because... if anything happened to them because of me..." He gives a wry smile at his own parroting of 's words. "Rocket will try and poison your love." His mind flashes, briefly, to and . "Or, I should say, that people in Rocket who only know to lead with fear will try and poison for you. Keep your cards close to your chest."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 2:46:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I suppose you’re right.” Rowan hadn’t considered his actions that his actions were more selfless than originally thought, able to find a small comfort in that realization. “I don’t intend to let the power corrupt me, only protect me.” Of course, he knew that the path to hell was paved with good intentions, he could only hope that wasn’t the one he was walking.

“You’re different from the others I've met in Rocket.” The warning was heeded, a soft nod of understanding was given. “I’m grateful.” Chu-e might have been the first person he actually trusted in the organization, someone who didn’t hide behind half-truths and deceptions. “Why are you telling me all this, anyways?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 5:23:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Do you know about the 'Cycle of Abuse'?" Chu-e wasn't a therapist, just someone who had been going since his hospital stay in Kalos. It had taught him a lot about his own feelings and why that things happened. He didn't have a full grasp of the concept as a whole, just vague understandings. "I think Rocket can be greater than the sum of it's parts. Rocket could pave the way for great change. No one is born evil. No one wants to do bad at the start. Everyone in Rocket has been hurt by that Cycle to be where they are now."

"I want to break that Cycle and make it so people like you don't need to run and protect themselves." At least that's what he had been telling himself, been trying so hard to grasp in hand even if felt like trying to crawl his way up the flat face of a mountain.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 4:03:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Abuse was a concept with which Rowan was all too familiar. Memories remained on the surface of the psychological abuse he was forced to endure by his father, his mother made accomplice by her inherent absence. “When I was convinced to join the organization by Gavin, I was under the impression that our purpose was to be the lesser of two evils.” Rowan chuckled slightly, crossing both arms over his chest. “That we were the downtrodden, the disenfranchised and the ultimately righteous.”

He hung his head, the disillusionment obvious in his tone. “Ever since I've joined, I’ve seen nothing but violence.” Rowan looked towards once again, a solemn look on his face. “I hope you can break the cycle and prove to make Rocket something more than the murderers and psychopaths that Hoenn thinks we are. That is the Rocket I want to be a part of.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 6:46:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: