thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:37:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i see."

he lingers on the file a little too long. he clicks away, going to the next.

"continue."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:43:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A small shrug.

"Those that do survive get to help us study Avatars in more depth to improve the process. They also get to take starring roles in future battles."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:46:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his mind drifts to a thought. he chooses to voice it.

"are you asking me to volunteer?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:50:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"No."

A small shake of the head.

"You can if you choose. You need to be strong both physically and mentally to not die on the table. I want you to help me find suitable candidates."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:56:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he considers it for the briefest of moments, but shakes his head after.

"i'll pass."

he clicks onto the next file, sifting through for one in particular.

"when do you need them by?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 9:00:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Just whenever you find them. This is a new project. It doesn't have a time limit. We just throw resources at it until we get it to work or it fails."

The idle petting starts again. The Skitty purrs, filling the room with the noise.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 16:10:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"understood."

he stops, clicks on a file, and watches with a hint of distaste. it shows in the way his brows furrow, albeit slightly. he closes it not long after.

"anything else you need from me?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 4:00:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You never drank your tea."

It's no doubt cooling now from their conversation.

"Take a moment to relax, Beckett. Your work can wait a few breaths."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 7:36:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]it's difficult to relax. but for choi, he'll make an attempt to. he reaches for the cup of lukewarm tea, raises it to his lips, sips.

"it's good."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 8:59:49 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
His own cup is picked up, tilted back, the last few dregs at the bottom of the mug drunk down. There is the softest clink when it's placed back on his desk.

"What's Kanto like now?"

Just conversation.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 10:34:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"it's not exactly open to toursists. but it's stable."

better than hoenn, but that much isn't really a surprise. he takes another sip, its aftertaste lingering.

"how's life as an underboss?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 10:39:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
An assessing hum. He wonders what it would be like to visit. There was an attachment to his second home.

"More paperwork than you might expect. Also feels like herding cats at times."

A hum.

"Will you be staying on the sub or elsewhere?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 10:46:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he spares a glance around the room, small smile forming at choi's words.

"should come naturally to you, then."

the smile disappears quicker than it had formed.

"wherever i'm needed. i have a room here, though."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 11:37:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
His own small smile persists. what did they do to us Chu-e wonders that we can't even talk about comfort

"In Lavaridge, they have this very nice little cafe. They make everything from scratch. It's a little expensive, but very good. 'Leaky Teapot', I think? You should try it if you're in the area."

i don't want to hurt you any more
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,293 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Spectre
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 13:54:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]out of all the places choi could have picked, he picks one that theo has no intentions on visiting. he feigns interest, nods his head, and takes another sip.

"any suggestions for slateport?"

[attr="class","noodles"]