Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
Interview [C]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 5:43:18 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

Quinn had spent a great deal of his morning converting one of the board rooms into a suitable space to conduct a friendly interview, wanting his guest to be comfortable for the duration. Complimentary snacks and drinks had been set on the side of the table where would be sitting, an arrangement of different items to suit a variety of tastes. Perhaps he was going slightly overboard on the hospitality, but Quinn couldn’t help being excited about being able to speak to someone who was actually present at the meteorological event that took place on Route 113.

Sufficient research had been done to learn as much as he could about the young postman, wanting to get acquainted with their credentials before calling them to the Weather Institute. “Doctor Riley?” A voice snapped Quinn out of his fastidious preparation, turning towards the secretary standing in the doorway. “Locke Jamison is here to see you.” Quinn smiled brightly and gave her a nod of thanks, walking over to the other side of the room to begin adjusting the video camera. “Thank you, you can send them in!”

“Mr. Jamison, right this way.”

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Interview [C]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 21:48:37 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
111 for
Locke nervously peered through the doorway before stepping through. was standing behind a table littered with an excessive assortment of snacks. Though the idea of eating right now made their stomach twist itself into knots, it did ease their nerves a bit knowing this wasn’t going to be some stuffy interrogation. It also made them very glad to have left their Pokémon behind.

“Um, Locke Jamison. Thanks for having me today.” The hand he offered the meteorologist still had a few band-aids where cuts and scrapes had been, but the pain was long gone. It certainly looked better than ’s had by the end of their last misadventure.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Interview [C]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 23:07:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: