he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 12:11:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Thankfully the Coviknight was fast, and lilycove wasn’t too far of a fly to his home. They would finally land at one of the houses near the water a tad separated from the others as it seemed more over the water than on land. Part of the house was covered in what appeared to be a seaweed. Clearly it looked worse for wear, ”Don't mind the look, it looks worse than what it is,” besides years of human neglect would do that to a home. Outside were several pokemon, most of which were sleeping with how late it had become, the only lively things would be his ghost pokemon who were hanging around the beast with the Apollo sand, shiny gastly and haunter. He would dismiss Corviknight for the night as rather than returning them back to their pokeball it flies off else where. [break][break]

From there he would enter his home and what she saw would be quite bare as there was mostly blankets on the floor where several of his pokemon laid, mainly the apartment dwellers outside the rotom and porygon.on the wall hung a ty where Sabrina was watching her Telenovela, clearly waiting for her trainer to come home before sleeping like the rest. Though she seems confused by the child with him. ”Sorry as you can see I don’t own much,” his old place barely fit his bed so there was never any need for any other furniture yet. [break][break]

”But you’re still welcome here, you can take my bed for the night, and if you want to get out of your wet clothes I can lend you something of mine while we clean yours,” he offers seeing what the young girl would like to do, and give her time to take in the place.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 14:29:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
home...?

She holds no expectations of what to expect, for she hasn't expected to get this far at all. Hanging tight to the Corviknight, soaking in the starry skies as the salty sea breeze dances on her skin, even the little night flight had felt like a dream. She treasures every little bit of the journey, committing each fragment to her memory even as her feet tap on the sand.
[break][break]
"Well, it looks really cool to me…" At the very least, much more structured and comforting than the cursed ruins of devastated homes. The numerous pokemon that linger outside earns a look of awe, her attention flicking from one ghost to another before watching as the Corviknight flies away.
[break][break]
Before she can even begin to process the growing question upon the tip of her tongue, Eris notices Razz moving and follows suit, muttering asoft apology for the intrusion as she steps into the building. It is inside that she notices the female Meowstic, quietly shying away from the confused look she gives as she averts her gaze to the ground.
[break][break]
"It's still a lot…" She whispers, suddenly feeling daunted by the unfamiliar as she listens to his words. The offer of dry clothes is one that she's more than eager to accept but she falters in speaking her mind. Instead, she reaches into her pocket, gingerly pulling out a singular pokeball and rolling it around in her palms.
[break][break]
"Can I… let Reiner out?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 5:14:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Sabrina would continue to stare at the child a tad confused, she'll be sending her trainer a look as in 'wtf is this?' because why wouldn't she. "This is Eris, shes going to be staying with us," is the only explation he gives he before looking toward the kid in question. "That's Sabrina, don't mind her," he chuckles slightly as a Klefki seems to come from no where and Razz hands them what they ask for at her question. [break][break]

"As long as they won't attack go for it, this'll be as much his place as it is yours while your here," he offers for now letting her call them out figuring that might help her open up to questions on what she'd like to do. As he knows if he were in her shoes he'd want Salem out with him.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 16:48:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe[break][break]

[break]
home...?

Thankfully, her request is granted without much of a fuss, a Luxray emerging from the pokeball within seconds. And his first reaction is to hiss at the stranger, electricity rippling through his mane in steady waves that threaten to peel off his body. But that energy is quickly dispelled as soon as Eris pulls him into a hug, her voice lowered as she hums a soft melody for him.
[break][break]
"It's okay, Reiner... He's someone we can trust, a nice person." Her fingers run gently through his fur, steady and rhythmic whilst the feline silently sinks his claws into the floor. Then, he finally gives in, a soft sight escaping his maws as he leans into her embrace and growls. His tail, however, continues to flick with an unnatural sharpness, his ears twitching at every bit of movement even as his outward aggression dissipates.
[break][break]
Instead, his attention turns to her drenched clothes, his gaze shifting over to Razz and Sabrina as if asking for something. The stare grows sharper when he hears a shuddering breath, his tail pulling her close in order to share his warmth. Eris doesn't resist, only burying her face into her salty sleeves as she wheezes.
[break][break]
"Uhm... where could I... get changed...? I- I'll be quick..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:01:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

As if natural battle instincts kick in Whis' whiskers twitch as it senses a foreign electricity in their territory. The white cat is quick to wake as it notices the strangers and jumps in front of their trainer. clearly tired as it just woke up but no electricity would be hurting him. Razz just smiles and pats the Zearoa, "Don't worry these are our guest," he informs the cat to which the kitten instantly becomes docile with a simple tired meow. [break][break]

"Yeah just down the hall, last door to the right is the restroom, if you want take a shower get warmed up and I"ll leave you some thing dry you can wear for now sound good?" he'd offer because he isn't sure if she has anything dry on her.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 4:20:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe[break][break]

[break]
home...?

"Zeraora..."
[break][break]
Its name comes to her so naturally, a brief spark flickering in her eyes as she observes the feline with a muted curiosity. Reiner too, seems to calm down as Razz shows no hostility towards him, energy simply dispersing into air as he turns to walk down the hall, tail firmly gripping Eris' hand as he drags her along with him. On the other hand, Eris gives a quick nod to the man, voicing a quiet thank you before making sure to pick up her pace.
[break][break]
After the numerous days she's spent soaked by everchanging weather conditions and stressed whilst remaining on the run, a warm shower is somewhat of a welcome blessing. Time is taken to detangle her hair and clean out any dried blood over healing wounds from her journey, a chill travelling down her spine whenever one so much as stings. Perhaps, she really should have taken time to tend to her injuries but there had been no real time to think when she was constantly looking over her shoulder for any signs of League officials.
[break][break]
After all, she had pretty much made herself a wanted criminal for creating a bomb at the Seaside Cycling Road and attempting to injure another just to escape.
[break][break]
Her mind feels hazy, her thoughts muddled as the realisation that she's safe hits her. Perhaps, not for long but safe for now. And that's enough for her, the quick change of clothes adding onto that sense of security as she opens the door to the sight of a patiently waiting Luxray. He takes hold of her soaked coat and places a towel upon her wet hair, beckoning for her to dry it as they make their way back to where they'd last seen Razz.
[break][break]
"Do you... have any bandages...?" She feels awkward asking for things but her arms feel quiet bare without the warmth of her coat, numerous scars and several fresh wounds littering her skin as she clutches at her wrist. And it doesn't quite help that she feels unmistakably cold, the slightest touch of her forehead revealing that she may have a slight fever from all the time she'd spent outdoors. It's something that brings unwanted thoughts to mind, a light wave of emotions bubbling in her chest as she tethers on the edge of speaking her mind.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 7:28:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

After dropping over the clothes over to the Luxray guarding the door Razz would change his own clothes, going for a simple tank and pajama pants to get over the wet clothes. He'll wash those tomorrow most likely. As she showers he goes back to the living to explains the situation a tad to his pokemon. Though none of them would really understand the gravity behind it all outside Salem and Sabrina. [break][break]

As she comes out and ask for bandages he nod before asking Sabrina something, "One moment," he mentions before heading toward the bathroom to get his first aid kit. Meanwhile Salem got a large bowl and brought it over to Eris whole Sabrina brought in a Dewpider from the garden. "Over here, this is a trick I used with my old injuries," he would gesture her to put her arm over the bowl and towel Salem put down before the Dewpider would use AQUA RING. [break][break]

With the water the Dewpider would drip it over her injuries to help. After he would offer the first aid kit for any disinfectant and bandages she would want. He would even have ones of power rangers because Salem picked them out. "Any better?" he's patient, he'll let her be comfortable and share what she wanted when she wanted.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 9:26:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe[break][break]

[break]
home...?

There is a hint of deja vu that resides in the set-up that Razz provides, though Eris can't quite say that she's enlisted the help of a Dewpider before. She follows his instructions with a mild curiosity, allowing the water to drip over her injuries as she commits the method to memory.
[break][break]
"In Kanto, I never had long enough to treat my injuries properly... So a lot of them became scars... They look kind of cool though." Optimism is a fallacy in her situation but she embraces it nonetheless, quietly disinfecting her wounds and wrapping them up with a little too much familiarity. "These ones are from... a recent thing at the Cycling Road." With an illusion of safety comes comfort in sharing about herself, a tired mind working to cover up the most important parts of the operation as she recounts the tale.
[break][break]
"We... ran into some Meltan and it evolved into a Melmetal and started rampaging. I... helped to create a bomb to destroy it... and then I attacked some of the League officials to escape... I don't know what I was thinking but I'm probably a wanted person now..." She's putting herself up for arrest, admitting to her crimes and involvement in the murder but she's already admitted to being a member of Rocket. Nothing else she adds on seems to matter anymore. "We spent a few days moving through the forests just to avoid being caught... We couldn't really stop for bad weather or camp overnight. And it felt like Kanto all over again..."
[break][break]
Turning her attention to her legs, Eris begins to work at the numerous scrapes she's gathered from stumbling in her stupor, some of the wounds seeming a little infected from the dirt and rain she's ran through. She takes some of the power ranger bandages just to show her appreciation for Salem, earning herself a light snort from Reiner as he chooses to finally settle down beside her.
[break][break]
"I wanted to contact someone for help, but my phone died from all the rain and battery drainage." Once her wounds are tended to, she turns her attention to Reiner's and begins treating whatever she can. "I also didn't really know what to think or how to explain the Melmetal's death... I also ran into two friends at the scene and I did all those horrible things in front of them..." Though she's done really well to contain her emotions thus far, she feels like she's finally reached her breaking point with this, a soft sniffle cracking the silence as she tries to rub away her tears.
[break][break]
"What if they hate me for what I've done? They… they're the first friends I've made since momma and pa left… I don't want them to leave me too…"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 7:53:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"A lesson I've come to learn is always have a pokemon that is capable of healing, it's not full proof but it definitely helps," he comments knowing all to well not being prepared came with. After that he is silent as she talks about Cycling Road, hearing the events and it definitely didn't sound pretty. Helping create bombs? Killing a pokemon? While he wouldn't approve it wasn't like he hasn't done much worse than her while under Rocket. So he was not going to judge her. [break][break]

Though it wasn't until he hit him with the harder questions that he was a tad more unsure. Razz scratches the top of his head as he tries to think of procedure and things like that. How could they help her out in the end? "I don't know how big a battle was against this 'Melmetal' was," he's never heard of such a pokemon, "But sometimes things need to be done out of survival, and you need to put your skills to use, did the pokemon hurt anyone? Do you think it would've continued to hurt or do worse if not stopped?" he asked her more to help give reason than anything else. [break][break]

"Your friends, did they not attack the Melmetal at all? Because if so then they're just as responsible, though I suppose in a more legality of it all more blame would be put on the one who ended up doing the finishing blow," because he knows as a ranger if such a thing happened that was usually how it went. Though sometimes situations called for it and it couldn't be helped. [break][break]

"As for the whole bomb making thing, if worse comes to worse and it must be revealed we can always say you were kidnapped by Rocket and forced to do these things, considering your age and the fact that you're a refugee I'm sure you'll be forgiven," he tries to rub her shoulders in come comfort, "It'll be alright, I can get things like this are hard but you're not alone right now" he gives a small smile. [break][break]

"Cause I am here too"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 10:32:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe[break][break]

[break]
home...?

"A pokemon capable of healing..." There's logic that exists behind those words and yet, Eris finds herself unable to follow such teachings. "Lucky... my Deerling... he only knows Aromatherapy. Belle hasn't learnt anything with regards to healing."
[break][break]
Perhaps, it's something she should look into later.
[break][break]
For now, she's content with listening to Razz's logic, finding anything that could possibly help her come to terms with the weight of her sins. The Melmetal had indeed posed a threat, the League officials had deemed it enough to open fire and take it down. In fact, it had been one of them that had dealt the finishing blow, hadn't it?
[break][break]
But a spread of responsibility does not cleanse her records of misdoings.
[break][break]
"It would have hurt a lot of people, since it was... feeding off some kind of energy coming from a rock on its back and it mega evolved out of nowhere. That gym leader, Glitch had his leg crushed too... I don't know what happened to him after that."
[break][break]
She takes to his gesture of comfort like a moth to fire, a child desperately seeking someone to trust in other than themselves for once in their life. It's faint and unfamiliar but she feels as if she's talking to someone she's been close to for her entire life - Someone like a sibling, if she had to put a name to it.
[break][break]
"Thank you, Razz..."
[break][break]
Just before she can finish tying the rest of Reiner's bandages, the Luxray seems to jolt, electricity rippling through his mane as he glares at the pile of soaked clothes he'd left to the side. It moves as if possessed by a ghost, shifting ever so slightly as if something is attempting to free itself from the mess. And sure enough, something does seek to do so, a strange blob of mercury-like metal slipping free of the fabric and flopping onto the ground with a muffled squeak.
[break][break]
Eris' eyes widen at the sight, the girl immediately jumping to her feet as she scrambles over to the oddity and dares to pick it up, intensely examining the strange being in silence. Then, she spies the small metal sphere floating above its head, parts of its blobby body shifting and warping to form a golden hexagonal nut that hovers. Her breath hitches as everything begins to piece together, her mind going blank as she limply holds it out for Razz to see.
[break][break]
"T- this... This is a Meltan! The smaller version of Melmetal!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 12:12:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“You might need something a little more than that, someone with a Heal Pulse or Life Dew are most useful, after an incident where my arm was broken by some Mob Boss who owed us money, when I was 12, I invested into a Roselia” [break][break]

Because that's a nice story to share right? He wonders if it’s Primal energy she is talking about. However since she didn’t know the name, and he'd rather not let it slip just in case she ends up going back to see some Rocket 'buddies.' “There you go, you couldn’t let it hurt others right? And who knows if it would’ve done worse. I’m not saying it’s the best solution but….” he shrugs, it was better than one of the alternatives. [break][break]

He nods at the thanks before several of his pokemon sense something alongside the Luxray. Razz looks over a tad confused until the little blob shows itself. The hell was that? Though at least Eris seemed to know what it was and as cute as it was there was a slight issue. [break][break]

“Didn’t you say this thing crushed the leg of a Gym Leader?” he’ll look her in the eye, “You sure its safe to hold?”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 16:23:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe[break][break]

[break]
home...?

It's clear that she often leaps before she looks, the last bit of concern that Razz shows regarding the Meltan ringing through her head. For a few seconds, there's silence. Then, a prompt and rather appropriate show of fear across her features as she refuses to let it go.
[break][break]
"U- uh... I... don't know!" There's a mix of emotions that streak through her chest but most prominent is the uncertainty that shakes her voice. "It seems to be alone? There were way more Meltan present at the Cycling Road! And them fusing together is what caused the injury!" She freezes up, her gaze darting to Reiner for help as she hops from one foot to another. "I think it's safe? It hasn't started doing anything!"
[break][break]
Whilst she does possess some form of brain cells when it comes to the sciences, she doesn't seem to possess enough for common sense to kick in and provide her with a wariness for the unknown.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 9:15:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz thinks it over, as she holds the little 'Meltan' in her hands. Seeming unsure about how dangerous it was or wasn't. Eventually he gives her a shrug along with a smile. "As long as you think you can train it properly, and not have it eat or hurt anything it shouldn't it should be fine. [break][break]

As admittedly I'm the last person to be lecturing you on keeping possibly dangerous pokemon as I have a few of my own,"
he admits though thats probably as far as he is going to go. Maybe after he gets to know the kid more he'd open up to a few more of his secrets. Not that she didn't know his biggest one yet. [break][break]

"Thank you for letting me know though"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 5:44:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe[break][break]

[break]
home...?

"Train it?"
[break][break]
The thought has never crossed her mind. To be in charge of a legendary pokemon herself and possibly become good companions? She squints at the squirming Meltan, their gazes meeting as she tries her best to process the idea.
[break][break]
"Momma never told me how to train legendaries since she never got this far..." It feels like a distant dream, one where she had made a pinky promise with her mother to discover the secrets of the gods and to communicate with them. Years of research had only led to one or two pictures and several ancient scripts but never had she seen her mother befriend one herself.
[break][break]
"Guess we're about to find out together." Lifting the Meltan up to eye level, Eris hums softly. "What if I call you... Mercury? Since you're blobby just like it!"
[break][break]
Though she isn't quite able to read its expressions, she can hear it gurgling in some vague sort of excitement, as if approving the name as it flails with its liquid arms. So she smiles, thinking a little more on Razz's words as she introduces the small creature to Reiner.
[break][break]
"How did you train your Zeraora?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Roomies
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 6:13:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well training legends isn't something you can just be taught," because how did they plan to have that done? Who just trained legends? He sits back as she plays with the little metal creature. As if it knew they were going to be talked about Whis had yawned and started going toward Razz to curl up and sleep against them, as they usually slept with their trainer on his bed. And it was getting later. [break][break]

Razz just scratches their ear as they begin to drift back to sleep again. "How? Well that was difficult at first not going to lie, as they kept discharging electricity as it was a baby and wasn't controlling it well. So I took them to one of Hoenn's island challenges so I could vacation for a week and focus on getting them to at least control that.[break][break]

But besides that they're not too different than any other pokemon you're training, you get use to their characteristics, adapt to how they learn, and how you can work with them. In fact the only big difference between training a legend and training a standard pokemon is that mythics like Zeraora or your Meltan there is that not many people know what they're like so you're in uncharted territory.[break][break]

It's pretty exciting really"
the nerd in him has awoken with this, how dare you Eris.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social